Megan and Kyle Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That, Megan, is the advantage of being older than you with a bit more experience. There is more to come."

"Oh, there is going to be more cumming for sure," said Megan with a wink. "For starters, this big cock needs some attention."

She pushed me back into the bed and began to stroke my cock. I swear it felt bigger than its normal 7 ½ inches. Soon she lowered her mouth to my cock and began to caress the tip with her tongue. Suddenly I felt her nose rubbing my chest as she slipped the whole thing in her mouth. Her fingers rubbed my balls and her tongue rubbed side to side of my cock. It was amazing. I rubbed my hands through her hair as she did so. I had not noticed earlier, but it was no longer in a ponytail, but flowing freely and tickling me in the process. I started to moan, and she sensed that I would not belong. A moment later jets of hot spunk shot into the back of her throat. She pulled back but kept the tip of my cock in her mouth. With each jet, she attempted to swallow some so there would be room for more. Eventually, I subsided, and she pulled off. Using her fingers Megan pushed the dribble on her chin and sucked it down. "I love the taste of your cum. I think there was more today than last night"

She pulled her body up so her head tucked into my shoulder and draped her arm and leg over my chest and thigh. We dozed for a little while to regain our energy. After a bit, I began to feel Megan grind her pussy on my thigh. As she did so, I could see the waved of pleasure course through her body. "Are you waking back up lover boy?" she whispered in my ear. "I couldn't wait any longer."

I flipped her over and slid my body down so I could inhale her scent. She had pulled her panties off before she started to grind on me, so I now had a great view of her smooth pussy. Her mound was slightly engorged, and I could see her clit peeking out of her hood. She has a nice set of meaty lips that stuck out like butterfly wings. I could just hear them screaming out to have a cock put in them.

Instead, since I am a bit of a tease, I began to kiss and lick her firm thighs. Megan started to moan again. I slowly started to make circles around her pussy with my tongue. Her fingers ran through my hair making sure I did not pull my head away.

"Kyle, oh Kyle, YES, don't stop. This feels terrific. I can barely breathe. Oh Yes!"

I put my lips around her clitoral hood and found her clit with the tip of my tongue. Her hips began to buck wildly, and it was all I could do to stay in contact with her. I could feel wave after wave of pleasure course through her body.

Eventually, I backed off so Megan could catch her breath. "That was the best series of orgasms I ever had. They just kept rolling one right after the other. "

I slide up and roll her onto her side and spoon her. My arm drapes over her supple body and gently grasps her breast. Her nipple is hard, bigger than a pencil eraser. She still has the satin bra and stocking set on. The feel of the satin is magnificent next to her breast. I reach around and undo the clasp. I sneak a peek on the tag as I take it off her, 34DD.

"I love your lingerie Megan, it's beautiful."

"Thanks, I was a bit worried as I was getting ready that my little sister would sneak into my bag and find it this morning. I'm so tired of sharing a room with her. She is always nosey about my stuff and what I am doing. I think deep down, she just wants to be like me."

"Now is not the time to be thinking of her but of what I am going to do to you next" I whisper into her ear.

"Does it have something to do with that big cock?"

"Only if you are lucky"

"mmmm, I want to be lucky"

I reach around and feel that her juices are still flowing strong. As I position her on to her back, I gently say "Sorry, but I didn't have time after you left last night to get any condoms. I'll make sure to pull out when I get close"

"No need for that babe, I've been on the pill for years. I never wanted to deal with a period during soccer or volleyball seasons. I want to feel you cum inside me. Fill me with your spunk."

I position her legs apart and lower myself between them. Megan reaches down and helps guide my cock into her warm tunnel of love. Wow, so tight. I had forgotten what a pussy felt like. It had been over a year since I made love to a woman as my wife was not up for much sex while she was pregnant. I savor the moment and begin to slowly thrust in and out. Her hands begin to rub my back. Her nails gently scratching up and down sending shivers up my spine.

"Yes Kyle, fill me with your cock"

I wrap my hand around the back of her neck and hold her tight to my body. I can feel her erect nipples pressing into my chest. Her large breasts swaying in rhythm with each thrust of my cock. Her cheek rubbing against my body. Gone is the moaning, replaced by panting as Megan has moved fully into heat.

"Get ready, I'm going to cum."

"Yes, cum in my cunt, fill me up, I want it all"

I can feel the cum start to swell up, sweat starts to bead up on my back. My nuts tighten and my ass starts to clench.

"Here it comes" as I explode into her depths. I begin to growl as a wave of cum pulses out of my dick into this young woman.

"Give it to me baby, YES!"

I grip her tightly to my body and hold her as I begin to recover. We stay there for a couple of minutes just holding each other, my cock still in her pussy filled with my seed. We look deep into each other's eyes and smile. No words need to be said.

Slowly I begin to regain myself and give her a short embrace as I begin to pull my body from hers.

"That was wonderful Kyle, nobody has made love to me like that before."

"I don't think that will be the last either babe," I say.

"Definitely not the last time" She smiles and heads to the bathroom.

I follow and start the shower. I realize at that moment tears are rolling down my cheek. Megan comes over, not saying a word, and wraps her arms around me. I squeeze her tight.

"I'm sure she is happy for you" she whispers. "Can I ask you a question? Was this the first time since your wife, Emily?"

"Yes, I have not had an interest in other women until you came into my life.

"I'm glad I meet you. We have a lot to learn about each other."

12