Megan and the Girls' Night Out Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lindsey's cock head was barely fully inside of her before she felt herself orgasm. Her legs quivered hard as she let out a loud moan, eyes closed tight and her hands gripping the back of Lindsey's blouse. Her pussy clamped down hard onto the mushroom head, relaxed, and clamped down again rhythmically. She let out a hard sigh and relaxed herself again, prepared to have more cockmeat fed into her pussy.

"Came already? Hehe!" Lindsey giggled, grabbing Megan's left leg to spread her wider open. She pushed more of her length into Megan, now about five or six inches deep into her partner. Half of her cock was easily outside of Megan, and Megan's pussy burned with pleasure. She bucked and rocked her hips against Lindsey's cock, working herself against the motions of her partner's thrusts.

"Get it in me, baby. More! I want to feel it all," Megan whispered into Lindsey's ear. "Punish my pussy with that cock."

"I don't want to hurt you—"

"I've never felt so good in my life," Megan moaned. "Bottom out in me."

Lindsey's thrusts became more intense and quicker, each time she drove a bit more of her dick into Megan's hungry vagina. Megan worked her hips around in circles, grinding against Lindsey's monster unit, pushing herself onto the huge cock. She had never imagined she would be able fit such a big cock inside of her, but her pussy wanted more, wanted it deeper, wanted it harder. She screamed in pleasure as she felt herself impaled by the colossal cock, her nails digging into Lindsey's back as she fucked her.

"Unh...unh...you feel...so tight..." Lindsey stammered between her own moans, the two girls filling the air with sounds of their pleasure and the wetness of their genitals. Megan could only imagine the froth her pussy was leaving around Lindsey's cock.

"Get it balls deep, I want it all," Megan pleaded, feeling the hefty weight of Lindsey's sack swinging beneath her cock, grazing against her ass cheeks with each thrust. She wondered if she really could take it balls deep, to fit the entire length of that impossible cock in the depths of her vagina. But she had to try.

Lindsey grunted as she fucked Megan's twat, feeding more of her endless anaconda into her. Megan felt the head of her cock deep inside of her, and it felt as if it was bulging her belly out with each thrust. She felt Lindsey's pubic hair brush up against her own and her balls pressing against her ass cheeks more and more before they were firmly planted against her asshole. Her pussy clenched down around the very base of Lindsey's shaft, not an inch more left to fit inside of her. She felt so full, and could feel the head of her partner's cock press against her cervix. It was a strange sensation, one she wasn't that familiar with, and it felt like Lindsey was inside her belly.

Megan felt the thrusts get more and more shallow, picking up speed and intensity as Lindsey bottomed out. She clenched her vaginal muscles to the rhythm of Lindsey's thrusts; tightening as she pulled back, relaxing as she thrusted in, her pussy milking the cock inside of it.

"It feels like you're sucking me," Lindsey groaned, her eyes closed. She held herself up with her hands, and her head rolled back. Megan could feel the cock inside of her thickening, stretching her opening wider. It grew more stiff and her lady lips gripped the fat cock between them.

"Cum in me, Lindsey," Megan moaned out. "I want your cum!"

"Oh fuck, I'm going to!!" Lindsey screamed, barely pulling her cock back as she ground herself against Megan's pussy, her cock thick and rock hard.

"Feed my hungry pussy your cum," Megan said, barely able to hold back her own orgasm, wanting to savor it for when Lindsey burst. The fat cock head slapped against her cervix, bulbous and warm inside of her. It felt swollen and heavy, and Megan knew it was ready to pop.

With a shockingly loud scream, Lindsey's back arched and her cock throbbed and stiffened more, and Megan felt a hot rush of liquid spray against the back of her pussy. And as she felt that, her own legs gave out and her lower body shuddered hard in the bliss of her own orgasm. She moaned hard and long as she felt Lindsey's cock coat the inside of her canal with its thick, warm seed. Lindsey's hips bucked as more and more cum poured into Megan's vagina, and the pair came together for what felt like hours. The sounds of Lindsey's thrusts became sticky and wet as Megan felt herself leaking onto the sectional, her pussy filled beyond capacity, the excess seed dripping out of her around the cock plug inside her.

Lindsey's arms seemed to give out, and she partially collapsed on top of Megan as her orgasmic bliss abated. Megan nuzzled against her neck and kissed it gently as she felt the last dying pulses of cum escaping Lindsey's cock inside her. As she moved her hips, Megan could feel Lindsey's cock shudder and twitch.

"It's really sensitive after I cum," Lindsey said, turning her head to kiss Megan. The pair made out for a few moments before stopping and looking deeply into each other's eyes.

"That was incredible," Megan said. "I've never been fucked that good in my life."

"It really was," Lindsey replied, smiling wide, showing off those near perfect teeth again. Her face turned slightly red as she said, "I've never felt that comfortable around anyone before. Most girls get scared when they see I have a cock, and especially when they see how big it is."

"I don't understand how they could be," Megan smiled back, playfully squeezing Lindsey's cock with her vaginal muscles.

"Stop it! I'm sensitive down there!" Lindsey laughed, but didn't pull herself out of Megan. "But really, I've never been so open and free with anyone before. That was truly amazing, and refreshing. And GOD did I cum hard!"

"Shit, me too," Megan said. "Round three?"

"Haha! No way, not tonight!" Lindsey said, pulling her cock back and slowly sliding out of Megan. Megan could feel it already getting softer as it made its way out of her with a wet and soft popping sound. As she backed her cock out, Megan felt a warm gush of thick liquid spill out of her. She could only imagine how much baby batter was dumped into her pussy during their lovemaking. "But maybe in the morning, if you want to stay?"

Megan sat up in the puddle of her own vaginal fluid and the fresh cum spilling from her. She looked at Lindsey, who now stood up and grabbed her boy shorts off the floor. Her thick cock was only partially erect, coated in a slick film of their combined fluids, a glob of white sperm hanging from the tip. She pulled her shorts up over her bulge, and the cum remnants left a small white stain on the front of them.

"I would love to!" Megan said, reaching for her own panties. "But you better make good on your promise!"

"Trust me, I don't think I could wake up to a woman as beautiful as you and not want to go for a round of morning sex!" Lindsey said, stepping over to Megan and kissing her. Megan pulled her panties up around her knees, and stood to bring them over her waist and covering her pussy. The wet fabric was cold against her skin, and she could still feel her pussy drooling out Lindsey's spunk.

"Before we head to bed, I think I could use a shower," Megan laughed, kissing Lindsey again. "I'm covered in sex juices!"

"That sounds like a great idea," Lindsey replied. "I would love to join you..."

Lindsey took Megan's hand and led her down the hall to the bathroom. Megan followed her into the bright, pink room, and glanced down to check out Lindsey's full, plump ass. The things I'd do to that huge ass, Megan thought to herself as she closed the bathroom door behind her.