Megan and the Girls' Night Out Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Megan nuzzled her face against Lindsey's bulge, the slick wet spot on it smearing across her face. The fluid was thick and slimy, and Megan could only guess that it was precum. As she rubbed her face against the bulge, she could feel the heat emanating from it, and could feel her own pussy beginning to drool. She wanted this more than anything, a fantasy she never imagined she would be a part of, and here it was; a girl with a cock.

Lindsey let loose a low moan as Megan rubbed her face against the bulge in the front of her panties. Megan gently bit at the meat hidden away behind the fabric, feeling it's soft flesh give way to her teeth. She couldn't hold back anymore, and she pulled down at Lindsey's boy short panties, feeling the weight of the cock inside them as she worked them down. Lindsey responded by lifting her blouse, giving Megan a view of her slightly pudgy stomach. When Megan managed to get the panties low enough to reveal Lindsey's glorious member, Megan moaned reflexively and felt her mouth drop open.

Lindsey's cock was massive and gorgeous, a prime specimen if Megan had ever seen one. It was still limp, and hung about 6 or 7 inches long, partially covering a large ball sack that was free of hair. Her cock was thick and veiny, and terminated in a large mushroom head covered in a thick band of foreskin. From the opening in her foreskin Megan could see clear liquid dribbling and pooling. From above Lindsey's cock a small, neat strip of pubic hair ran up to her belly button, a bunny trail from cock to tummy.

Megan reached down with one hand and began to rub her fingers across her own pussy, massaging herself in her newly aroused state, while the other hand made its way around Lindsey's member. It was incredibly warm in her hand, and as she stroked it gently she could feel Lindsey's pulse in it. It throbbed more and more as she worked her hand down to the head and back up to the base, stretching it in her grip as she did. She watched the cock expand and thicken as she played with it, feeling the heat inside of it increase. Megan looked up to see Lindsey staring back down at her, biting her lower lip hard. Lindsey had one hand holding up her blouse and the other rested on her curvy hip.

"Mmmm fuck...that feels really good," Lindsey moaned, looking down at Megan. "I'm so nervous I can't stay hard..."

"Don't be, I'm not judging," Megan said. "I love everything I've seen."

Megan continued to stroke Lindsey's semi-flaccid cock as the pair moaned to themselves. Megan worked her fingers inside of her pussy, massaging herself as she worked on Lindsey. She could feel the cock getting stiffer, but never fully hardening. She pulled back on it, getting her hand near the base and pulling the foreskin away from the head. It was large and bulbous, wet with precum, and Megan leaned in close to it. She took in a deep breath, savoring the scent of Lindsey's cock musk, before sticking her tongue out and licking the underside of the bell end. She could taste the sweet precum that hung from the tip as she continued to slide her tongue around the head, feeling Lindsey's legs buckle as she did.

Megan lost herself in the taste of Lindsey's precum, closing her eyes as she began to suckle at the tip of the massive cock. All the while she drove her fingers into her pussy with one hand, and held the base of the cock with the other. She could feel globules of thick precum slide across her tongue and down her throat as she sucked at Lindsey's urethral opening. Megan opened wider and sucked Lindsey's cock head fully into her mouth, feeling the warm flesh between her lips and on top of her tongue. She worked her mouth up and down it slightly, all the while curling her tongue up to massage the underside of the mushroom tip and sucking gently.

Lindsey moaned softly as Megan worked on her member, and Megan felt her partner's hands run through her hair, gripping it softly. Inside her mouth, Megan could feel Lindsey's cock head begin to swell, getting warmer and thicker as she worked on it with her tongue. She could feel Lindsey stiffening and her pulse quickening as she held the base of her cock, and Megan felt that her head and hand were growing further apart as Lindsey's member grew.

Releasing her grip on Lindsey's dick, Megan moved her hand down to Lindsey's testicles. She felt the soft, wrinkled skin on her fingers, and the warmth of the ballsack on her flesh. She cautiously grabbed at Lindsey's sack, squeezing it as she continued to give her partner head. Lindsey let out a louder moan and gripped Megan's hair harder as her balls were squeezed. Megan continued to caress and squeeze them, and attempted to take more of Lindsey's girth and length into her mouth. Now, with the cockmeat in her mouth getting harder and more erect, it was becoming difficult to wrap her lips around the thick shaft that protruded from Lindsey's crotch.

The thick cock grew harder and gained more girth, and Megan struggled to continue sucking it. The head had swollen to an unbelievable size and Megan's jaw began to burn as she strained her muscles. She opened her eyes and looked up to see Lindsey's head rolled back, her own eyes closed. She brought her eyes down across her partner's moderate sized breasts, down past her adorable pudgy stomach, and followed the bunny trail of hair from her belly button down to the cock that was deep inside her mouth. She was in awe at how much of the behemoth that wasn't inside her mouth, and how absolutely massive the thing itself was.

Fighting her own desire to have the cock inside her mouth, Megan needed to see it hard and in its full glory. She pulled her mouth free with a wet pop and came face to face with the colossus that Lindsey had hidden away beneath her skirt for so long. The cock was easily over a foot long, and as thick as Megan's wrist at its base, with a thicker bulge in the middle that made the cock a sort of oblong shape, before tapering back to wrist length. It terminated in a bulbous cock head, foreskin pulled back behind it, swollen and deep pink. It was the very definition of a mushroom tip, wider at the head than the shaft leading up to it.

Lindsey's cock struggled to stay fully upright on its own, sagging under its massive weight. It curved upwards deliciously though, keeping it from fully blocking Megan's view of the girl's heavy ballsack. Thick veins bulged out along the full length of the cock, terminating at the base in thick ropes that disappeared into the tuft of hair above the behemoth. From the bulbous tip a bead of precum began to form as Megan watched it, pooling up before sliding down the underside of Lindsey's cock. Lindsey's entire length bounced occasionally, as if the owner of the she-cock was flexing her pelvic muscles, something Megan occasionally saw when she was with a partner who was particularly turned on and couldn't contain themselves.

"Do you like what you see?" Lindsey asked after a few moments. Megan hadn't realized how much time had gone by since she stopped sucking, the fingers of her left hand still buried inside of herself and working at the inside of her pussy. Megan looked up to see her partner looking down at her with a smirk on her face.

"Lindsey...you're absolutely incredible! I've never seen anything like it, I LOVE it!" Megan slid her fingers out of her pussy, soaked with her juices thick between her fingers. She grabbed Lindsey's cock with her wet hand and began to stroke it and work her juices into the hard flesh that covered the thick member.

"You know...I've never had anyone else suck me that well before," Lindsey said, her hips bucking slightly as Megan jerked her off slowly. "I've only been able to suck myself that good."

"Wait, you can suck your own dick?" Megan said as she stopped jerking Lindsey off suddenly. She couldn't believe what she had just heard. Megan could feel her pussy throbbing between her legs at the very thought.

"Do you want to see?" Lindsey said, her face growing a bit more devious, a bit more comfortable with the situation. The shame that she initially had over her enormous endowment seemed to be fading, and quite quickly. Lindsey made her way over to the sectional, sitting down on the edge of it. She patted the seat next to her and then made a beckoning motion for Megan to come join her.

Megan stood and followed her over to the couch, never taking her eyes off of the fat hog of a cock between Lindsey's legs. It sagged and flapped against Lindsey's belly as she sat, wiping precum across the pubic tuft that connected her belly button to the base of her cock. Megan sat on the sectional, her wet pussy pressed against the cool fabric.

"I'm going to make a mess on your couch..." Megan said, trying to lean so as to not get her juices on the sofa.

"Please, dont worry about that at all. I would LOVE to have my sectional smell like your sweet nectar," Lindsey said, playfully leaning in to Megan. The two locked eyes and Lindsey moved in closer for a kiss. Megan opened her mouth and locked lips with Lindsey, kissing her passionately once again. Lindsey's tongue made its way into Megan's mouth, and Lindsey's hands made their way to her breasts. Megan was busty, and she had caught Lindsey looking at her chest many times during the course of the night. She knew it would only be a matter of time before Lindsey went for them.

Lindsey fondled Megan's breasts over her shirt and bra while the pair made out. Megan pushed her partner away for a moment, and smiled at her as she lifted her shirt up over her head, revealing her ample cleavage and her light pink bra.

"I've been waiting all night to see them," Lindsey said, reaching behind Megan and unhooking her bra. Megan giggled as she felt her bra fall away and the cool air of the room tickle her exposed nipples. Lindsey's hands immediately made their way back to Megan's breasts, this time toying with her nipples as she massaged the pair together. "They're even better than I expected!"

"You're supposed to let me watch you suck your cock..." Megan whispered as she leaned in to kiss Lindsey again. Lindsey reciprocated before pushing Megan away playfully. "You can play with these more later!"

"I'm sorry for stalling, I just couldn't help myself hehe," Lindsey said, scooting her butt forward on the couch to get to the edge of it. Her enormous ballsack hung against the side of the cushion as her cock danced and swayed in front of her. With an almost practiced motion Lindsey propped her feet up on the edge of the couch, almost in a sitting squat. She took her right hand and used it to hold her cock upright as she bent over, bringing her face mere centimeters away from her bulbous cock head. Lindsey's cock length was astounding, and she didn't have to bend far to get her member that close to her mouth. Her stomach rolled over on itself a bit as she leaned, and her ample rear end looked even more succulent in her seated-squat position. She glanced over at Megan briefly, shot her a wicked grin, and opened her mouth to take the head of her cock into it.

Megan instinctively began to rub her pussy as she watched Lindsey take her own cock head into her mouth, obviously stretching the muscles in her face to fit the engorged bell end into it. Lindsey's eyes closed as she worked on herself, arching her back and bobbing her head on her own cock, a thin dribble of saliva forming at the edges of her lips and sliding down her length. Her balls bounced and contracted as she sucked herself, and both of Lindsey's hands made their way to her ankles to keep her steady in her position. Megan could only wonder how many times the she-cocked woman had performed this act of autofellatio, but by the look of it, fairly often.

Lindsey moaned, muffled by the head of her cock, as she gave herself oral sex. She began to work on herself faster and took more of her cock into her mouth, bending over further and further. Her moans grew in intensity, and Megan saw her balls bouncing more furiously as her new lover sucked herself. Megan, never taking her left hand off of her own pussy, leaned over and began to run her tongue up and down the length of Lindsey's cock. The girl's moans escalated further into near screams of pleasure, still drowned out by the cockmeat filling Lindsey's mouth and throat. Megan let her tongue glide across the myriad veins and ridges that protruded from the cock flesh, basking in its sheer size and it's heavenly musk. Her hair brushed against Lindsey's as the two worked on the same colossal member, their heads mere inches apart.

The footlong cock became even more swollen and hard underneath Megan's prodding tongue, the veins becoming much more pronounced. Lindsey's moans grew softer but higher pitched, speeding up as her head bobbed faster still. Megan could sense from the rigidity of the behemoth dick and the sounds Lindsey made that she was getting herself close to the finish line.

Megan stopped licking the enormous cock and grabbed it near the base with her right hand, her left still massaging her sopping wet vagina. She began to jerk Lindsey hard near the base of her cock, feeling the member throb hard as she did. Lindsey screamed into her own cock, and almost at once Megan felt a hard throb pulse through the thick meat she had her hand wrapped around. Lindsey slowed her head bobbing and Megan noticed her grip on her ankles had tightened, her knuckles almost white, and suddenly her entire body quivered and shuddered. Lindsey let out a weak, guttural moan and Megan felt a series of rhythmic pulses pound away from the base of the thick cock.

"Oh fuck..." Megan whispered to herself as she watched Lindsey suck gently at the head of her own cock, her eyes still closed. A thick stream of white, milky fluid dribbled from the corner of Lindsey's mouth and slid down the shaft of her cock, and Lindsey appeared to be swallowing something. It looked to Megan as if she was sucking down her own sperm, ejaculating into her own mouth and savoring the taste. Lindsey continued to moan as she slowly suckled at her cock head.

"Don't be greedy, let me taste," Megan said, leaning in close to Lindsey's face. The cock-bearing woman stopped sucking and pulled away from herself, her mouth seemingly full. As Lindsey relaxed her legs and let go of her ankles, Megan saw a thick glob of pearly white cum seep from the tip of her cock. It hung briefly before slipping and disappearing down the underside of the behemoth member. Megan barely had time to follow up on the stray strand of cum before Lindsey pressed lips against her. Megan instinctively kissed her partner, and as she did, Lindsey opened her mouth and let a thick stream of salty goo pour into Megan's.

The taste of Lindsey's cum was exquisite, and Megan kissed her deeper to get more of it. She swallowed what had flowed into her mouth, savoring the flavor, before sliding her tongue deeper into Lindsey's mouth to get more. The pair made out intensely, each kiss tasting like the delicious seed that Lindsey's cock created. Megan reached down to grab Lindsey's member, holding it with both hands and jerking it hard, using the duo's saliva and the remnants of ejaculate as lubricant. Lindsey, meanwhile, reached for Megan's breasts, squeezing them together and massaging them, running her thumbs across stiff nipples.

All the while Lindsey's cock never softened, nor had it shown any signs of becoming flaccid again. Megan could feel her lover's pulse hard through her engorged penis, and heard the lewd, wet sounds of the handjob she was giving her. Her own pussy pounded between her legs, her wetness seeping out onto the sectional, filling the air with her scent. She had never been this horny in her life, and her mind was a canvas quickly filling with all the things she wanted to do with Lindsey. To feel that thick, meaty cock deep inside of her pussy, to writhe in pleasure as she drove it into her, to experience its orgasm as it pumped thick seed into her vagina. She wanted it all.

"You're still so hard," Lindsey said, briefly pulling away from the kiss. "Can you go more than once?"

"I usually can, but I have to be VERY horny." Lindsey said, locking eyes with Megan. "If I'm watching a really hot video, or I've been teasing myself all day, or like tonight, if I'm playing with a gorgeous woman's boobs and I just had her watch me suck my own cock hehe!"

"I'm glad you're still hard, because I'm not done with you yet!" Megan said, surprised at her own confidence. Every relationship, every one night stand, every flirtatious encounter she had had found her being the more cautious, more submissive, more reactive. But not tonight. Tonight she was letting herself free, finding herself in her ultimate fetish and her most prevalent fantasy.

"Oh you're not?" Lindsey said playfully. "I can't imagine what else you could possibly want to do..."

"Don't play coy with me," Megan said, gripping the cock between her hands hard. She felt the muscles in it contract as she did, and felt Lindsey tense up.

"Ooooh, I like that, get rough with me hehe!" Lindsey said. "My big girl cock can take it."

Megan gripped her cock harder still, feeling it stiffen underneath her grip. She brought her hands up towards the head and watched as a thick glob of milky cum seeped from the tip, remnants hiding inside the enormous length brought out from her coaxing. Lindsey ran her finger across her cock head, scooping up the globule of cum. She brought her finger to Megan's lips, who happily opened her mouth and took the dribble of delicious seed on her tongue.

"How does that taste?" Lindsey asked. "You like my cum sweetie?"

"So good," Megan replied, swallowing the globule that Lindsey fed her. "I need more of it."

"There's plenty more where that came from, you just have to help me get it out."

"How would you like me to do that?" Megan said, spreading her legs, both hands still firmly on Lindsey's cockmeat. The scent of Megan's pussy wafted up from her wet lower lips, and she knew Lindsey had caught a whiff. The cock-bearing woman inhaled deeply and let out a soft moan.

"God you smell good..." Lindsey said, inhaling again. "I want to feed my cock to that delicious pussy of yours. I bet that would drain my balls VERY quick."

"Oh, she would," Megan said, smiling deviously. "She's very tight, and she's never taken a cock that big before. Gosh, I don't even know if she could even handle it. And if she could, she would grip you SO hard."

"I'm not sure my cock would be able to handle that! She would cum so quick into your tight little slit," Lindsey said, leaning in close to Megan, lips close to touching. Megan completed the kiss, and as she did she lifted her right leg up onto the sectional and kept her left on the floor, presenting Lindsey her pussy. Lindsey kept kissing her and pushed her gently backwards, laying her on the couch and following her down. Megan wrapped her right leg up and over Lindsey's back and felt the warm heat of Lindsey's cock head against her pussy lips.

"I should grab a condom," Lindsey said, pausing.

"No! NO! I want it raw..." Megan demanded, and pulled Lindsey back in for a kiss. "I want to feel you without anything between us."

"I was hoping you would say that," Lindsey said, reaching down to grab her own cock, guiding it into Megan. Megan felt pressure against her labia and her opening, a light burning sensation as her vaginal canal spread to accommodate the massive girth of Lindsey's cockmeat. She felt the thick, bulbous head push its way into her slick hole, stretching her wider than she thought possible.

"Fuck that's big," Megan moaned, her eyes rolling back as Lindsey pushed more of herself into her pussy. Between the wetness of her slit and the precum and saliva coating Lindsey's cock, the shockingly large member slid into Megan easier than she had expected. The experience was a mixture of pain and pleasure as she felt her vagina expand to fit the thick, behemoth of a girl dick.