Megan and the Girls' Night Out Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, I started to recently," Megan replied. Ever since she birthed her second clutch of eggs, Megan's breasts began to feel swollen and sore, and she noticed something leaking into her bras. During an intimate moment with Lindsey, she discovered she was lactating as Lindsey sucked on her breast and had a mouthful of milk. Since then, Megan regularly expressed her milk, either into her partner's willing mouth or while she was in the shower, just to relieve some of the pressure. "It hasn't slowed down or stopped."

"Your breasts seem swollen, and your nipples are dark, which would coincide with a normal pregnancy. Curious that a pregnancy with a dual-gendered individual caused the same results," Dr. Granger said, writing some more. "The body must not be able to differentiate between the two."

Dr. Bianca Granger listened to Megan's chest and breathing with her stethoscope, took her blood pressure, temperature, and all the other routine medical exam tests. She told the couple that everything in that regard was totally normal, nothing to worry about in the slightest, taking notes the entire time. When she had finished, she took in a deep breath and exhaled a bit loudly.

"I have one more request of you, Megan, if you don't mind," Bianca asked, and Megan noticed her cheeks had gotten a bit rosy. "I know it's probably incredibly awkward, but I was wondering if I could perform a gynecological examination on you."

"Um, wow, uh..." Megan said, taken aback by the question. "I don't know..."

"Is that necessary?" Lindsey asked, concern rising in her voice. She looked at Megan and then at Bianca. "I mean, is it going to give you any useful information you don't already have?"

"I'm so sorry, ladies, really," Bianca said, her face growing more red. She started to take off her stethoscope and put her pen into her cardigan pocket. "I shouldn't have asked, I knew I would end up pushing this too far. Thank you both, really, I won't take up any more of your day. I'm so sorry, I—"

"Dr. Granger, Bianca, wait..." Megan said. "Don't pack up. I just didn't expect you to ask, is all. I, uh, I would be okay with an exam. A gynecological exam, I mean."

"Megan, are you sure?" Lindsey asked, her eyes narrowed and brow furrowed. "You don't have to."

"No, but I want to. For you," Megan said, and as she did she could feel herself starting to sweat. "This could be really important. I wanna give Bianca all the info she can get."

"Really, ladies, it's not necessary," Bianca said, pausing her packing up. Her face was still red, but her body language changed a bit. "It's asking too much, I know it is."

"Please, I'm okay with it," Megan said, feeling a bit more confident. "I want to do whatever I can."

"You don't have to do this for me," Lindsey said, her face shifting from aggravated concern to gentle worry. "I don't want you to be uncomfortable."

"She's a doctor, babe, it's no different than going for my normal check-ups," Megan said, smiling at her partner. "It's not like she doesn't have what I have either haha!" The three women shared an awkward laugh, and Megan could feel some of her tension ease.

"Well, if you don't mind," Dr. Granger said, getting her notepad ready once more. "Please have a seat on the couch, and spread your legs for me as wide as you can."

Megan took a seat next to Lindsey, who scooted over to give her a bit more room. Megan spread her legs, revealing her soft, glistening lower lips to the doctor and Lindsey, topped by a tuft of brown, neatly trimmed hair. She could smell herself faintly, and knew she was wet. Once again the feeling of being exposed in front of these two women made her aroused, especially spread open the way she was now.

"If you could place your feet on the edge of the couch," Dr. Granger asked, and Megan obliged, scooting her butt closer to the edge as she did, feeling the cool air on her damp crotch. "Perfect!"

Dr. Granger put on a pair of examination gloves, and from her briefcase produced a small bottle of lubricant, which she spread liberally on the fingers of her right hand. She knelt in front of Megan, and Megan could have sworn she saw the doctor inhale deeply through her nose as she got close to her vagina. The doctor slowly inserted her pointer and middle finger into Megan, palm up, and the sensation made the young blonde's eyes flutter briefly. Bianca worked her fingers inside of Megan slowly and with purpose, feeling the walls of her vagina and putting pressure on several spots inside of her. Megan did all she could to stifle a moan, but it quietly escaped her lips as the doctor explored her pussy.

"Is everything okay? Am I hurting you?" Bianca asked, removing her fingers from Megan's hole.

"Oh, uh, yeah..." Megan said, biting her lower lip in embarrassment. "It just, um, I'm really sensitive and it felt, it felt good..."

The three women shared a laugh, and Megan could feel her face growing beet red. She looked up at Lindsey who smiled down at her, and her auburn haired partner put her hand on Megan's knee.

"If it's okay, I'll continue?" Bianca asked, her own cheeks a bit flushed.

"Please," Megan said, putting her hand on top of Lindsey's as the doctor slid two fingers back inside her vagina. Dr. Granger repeated some of the same motions as before, putting pressure on various places inside of her vagina, and Megan bit her lip hard, the sensation driving her wild. She dug her fingers into Lindsey's hand, and looked over at her partner, face contorted with the massive effort it took to stop from moaning. Lindsey smiled deviously as she looked down at Megan, and she shifted on the couch as she watched her blonde girlfriend get probed vaginally.

"Everything feels normal," Bianca said, pulling her fingers free from Megan's tight hole. "Normal for a postpartum woman, I should say. Your vaginal muscles feel a bit weak, which doesn't surprise me after pushing those eggs out of you. Giving birth puts a lot of strain on those muscles, it's hard work pushing something so large out of your body. Other than that, I don't see any discolored discharge or any causes for concern," the doctor said, rubbing her gloved fingers together. "Give it some time and I'm sure you'll be back to your pre-pregnancy tightness!"

Dr. Bianca pulled her glove up and off her hand, balling it up and placing it on top of her bag. Megan let out a sigh of relief as Bianca spoke, partially because she *was* nervous that something could be wrong but also because she didn't have to struggle any longer to contain her pleasure as the doctor's fingers explored her. Megan slid her legs down and sat upright, feeling her wetness between her legs, intensified by the lubricant Bianca used. She could feel her pussy throbbing, and realized she was curling and uncurling her toes over and over. Megan couldn't believe how horny she had become, and couldn't help but stare at Bianca as she took down notes, enraptured by her beauty and causal sexiness.

"You okay, Meg?" Lindsey asked, rubbing her hand against Megan's thigh gently. Megan saw a look of concern on her face, and nodded quickly.

"Yeah, I'm good," Megan said, giving her partner a half smile. Her mind began to quickly drift again to thoughts of lust and desire, for Bianca, for Lindsey, and even for Sara. Her pussy felt so empty now that the doctor's fingers had left her, and she craved something—anything—to fill her hole once more. She squirmed on the couch a bit as Bianca clicked her pen and slid it into the rings of her notebook.

"Thank you very much, Megan," Bianca said, smiling warmly as she placed her notebook on her lap, her fingers interlaced and her hands atop the book. "You've confirmed some theories I had on what happens to a woman's body after the pregnancy cycle has been completed. Everything I've seen and felt falls in line with a typical, normal pregnancy, so apparently the body can't tell the difference between the two. Although it certainly happened at a rapid rate, the changes I'm seeing in your body don't seem abnormal in the slightest."

"So my body thinks I was actually pregnant?" Megan asked, her mind barely there in the conversation. "Will I keep making breast milk?"

"Your body, by all accounts, has done everything a pregnant woman's body would do under normal circumstances," Bianca said, pleasantly. "The breast milk should stop if you don't keep expressing it regularly, but it could take weeks, months, or even longer. It all depends on your hormones and body chemistry."

Megan looked down at her breasts, still so heavy and swollen, much larger than they had been before she was knocked up twice. Her nipples were dark and puffy, and she could see the faint traces of veins beneath her skin, her boobs full and starting to get sore from the milk inside them. She casually brought her hands up to them and hefted them, enjoying how big they had become. She wasn't lacking a bust by any means before her pregnancies, but now, she was absolutely impressively sized.

"I don't know, I kinda like how big they are," Megan said, giggling a little. "Maybe I'll keep milking them to keep the size up." Megan turned to look at Lindsey, her eyes locked on Megan's chest. "What do you think?"

"I certainly won't complain if you do," Lindsey said, looking up into Megan's eyes from her chest. The three women laughed together as Megan playfully jiggled her breasts, letting them bounce as she let them go.

"Well, ladies, I won't take up any more of your time," Bianca said, beginning to put her notebook into her bag. "I've got a lot of very useful—"

"Wait!" Lindsey said, interrupting Bianca. "I...I don't mind if you want to examine me too..." Lindsey's cheeks grew flush as she stood up from the sectional. "I want you to, you know, get as much info as you can..."

"Really, Lindsey, it's okay, I understand if you're uncomfortable—"

"No, I want you to examine me," Lindsey said adamantly. "Please."

Megan reached over and grabbed Lindsey's hand and gave it a gentle squeeze. Her auburn haired partner looked down at her and smiled, obviously uncomfortable but trying to keep herself positive with what she was about to do. Even in the throes of passion, Lindsey was often self conscious of her body, not wanting to show herself off to Megan when she could avoid it. Here, now, in front of Dr. Granger, she could only imagine how difficult it must be.

"I certainly won't say no, if you're okay with it," Bianca said, reaching down and pulling her notebook back out of her back. She reached in a second time to grab another pair of exam gloves, rolling them onto her hands. "If it makes you more comfortable, I can look away as you undress." The doctor shifted on the sectional to face away from the two women, her head turned to look at the wall opposite from where they sat. "Just let me know when you're ready!"

Lindsey removed the belt she had around her waist and tossed it onto the couch next to where she had been sitting. She reached down and lifted her dress up from the bottom, bringing it up past her hips and stomach, moving to take it off over her head. Megan saw that the blue boy shorts she wore for underwear had a damp spot on the front of them, right at the bottom of her enormous bulge. Lindsey was quite the leaker when it came to her precum, and even at the slightest arousal, her cock would start drooling it. Megan had grown to love milking Lindsey's precum, jerking her slowly from base to head to pull it out of her length, tonguing away the globule that emerged from her cock head, only to repeat the process again.

Megan's pussy throbbed harder as she watched Lindsey's dress go over her chest, revealing her matching blue bra, her moderately sized breasts perky and pushed together beneath the support it provided her. Lindsey finally got the dress off and over her head, her hair slightly messy as she let the sundress fall to the side, partially draping over the couch as it slunk to the floor. The she-cocked woman reached behind her back to unhook her bra, holding onto it and dropping it atop her dress on the floor, her breasts almost as perky as they were inside her bra. And at last, the part Megan had been waiting for, Lindsey hooked her fingers into the waistband of her boy shorts, and slowly slid them down over her lower stomach and hips, revealing her neatly trimmed trail of pubic hair that ran from her belly button down to her crotch.

As she brought them lower, Megan saw the base of her partner's flaccid penis, thick veins terminating into her pubic hair, and was once again impressed and in awe at its sheer size. As Lindsey brought her underwear down past her thighs and to her knees, she wiggled out of them and her huge cock swung against her legs, easily over half a foot long soft, with a bulbous, large mushroom head hidden beneath a band of foreskin. Two enormous, hairless, heavy looking balls hung beneath her cock, each one the size of a normal man's entire sack, so utterly full of seed that she could often ejaculate several times in a row before needing to recover. Lindsey's entire package was one of beauty, and Megan couldn't take her eyes off of it as her girlfriend stood naked in front of her, with only her Converse sneakers on her feet. Megan bit her lower lip as she watched Lindsey adjust herself, her enormous member swaying gently with each of her movements, almost comically large against her short frame.

"I'm ready," Lindsey announced as she finished fixing her hair, glancing at Megan nervously as Dr. Granger turned around on the sectional to face the couple.

Bianca audibly gasped as she looked down at Lindsey's penis, her mouth hanging open briefly before she regained some of her composure and cleared her throat.

"Oh...um, I'm sorry," Dr. Granger stammered, looking up at Lindsey's face and then back down at her cock, her face growing flush. She went to write something in her notebook and her pen fell from her hand, skittering across the floor. "I—I'm just shocked at the, the size of your endowment," Bianca continued, her face more red as she reached to pick up her pen, looking up again at Lindsey's penis. "I wasn't expecting you to be so, to have such...such large genitals!"

"My girl is packing," Megan said, giggling at Bianca's shock and awe at seeing Lindsey's massive cock. Lindsey blushed and shot a Megan a mock dirty look as Bianca stood up and moved closer to the she-cocked woman.

"You certainly are packing..." Bianca said, her voice sounding shaken still. The doctor's eyes never left Lindsey's penis, and her mouth hung open slightly as she knelt down in front of Lindsey to examine it. "How...how big are you, when you're fully erect? Because now, flaccid, you must be close to seven inches..."

"Last I measured, I was around thirteen, thirteen and a half, maybe?" Lindsey said, looking down at the doctor as she spoke. Her face was still red, and Megan could tell by her body language that she was incredibly uncomfortable. "I don't measure myself very often."

"Wow..." Bianca said, still kneeling and staring at Lindsey's member. "If that's the case, you might have one of the biggest penises on record. I think the current record is something like thirteen and a half, but it was never verified."

"My god," Megan mumbled, realizing that she may have fucked the largest cock on the planet, that her girlfriend is a potential world record holder.

"I...I had no idea I was THAT big," Lindsey said, looking between Megan and Bianca. "Like, I knew it was a good size but I never knew..."

"I'd love to measure you, if that's okay," Bianca said, reaching into her bag to pull out a soft tape measure, the kind Megan had seen used in tailoring and craft stores. "We obviously don't need to make your size known to anyone, but I'd love to know just how big you are," Bianca said, eyes barely leaving the cock in front of her. "For my research," she added, almost as an afterthought.

"Yeah, sure, but wouldn't I—" Lindsey began, before Bianca interrupted her.

"You'd need to make yourself erect, first," Bianca said, and for the first time since she had seen Lindsey's cock, she broke eye contact with it to look up at Lindsey fully. "Which I know can be awkward, but it would really be valuable information."

"Uh, yeah, okay..." Lindsey said, looking to Megan with pleading eyes. "How, um, how should I...?"

"Oh, however you normally would," Bianca said, matter of factly. "Visual stimulation, physical touch, arousing thoughts, whatever works for you!"

"Um, sure..." Lindsey said, looking to Megan again, her face getting bright red and she looked helpless standing there in front of the doctor. Megan could see just how uncomfortable her partner was, and felt awful for her. She was already so anxious having Dr. Granger come here today, and now she had to get erect in front of her? Even their first time together took Lindsey a little bit of time to get comfortable enough to get hard.

"I can help," Megan said, looking down at Bianca and back up at Lindsey again. "Like, help get you, you know, erect."

"That would be wonderful!" Bianca said, moving back and away from Lindsey, still kneeling. "Please, take your time."

Megan got down in front of Lindsey, her huge cock hanging so deliciously in front of her, and wasted little time trying to help her girlfriend out. She grabbed the thick, flaccid cock in her hands and gently jerked and stroked it, looking up at Lindsey as she did. Lindsey closed her eyes and had a look of focus on her face, and Megan could only imagine she was trying to get in the zone in order to get aroused. Megan didn't relent, tugging at the soft cock slowly, using one hand now to massage and caress her swollen ballsack, feeling the back side of it was wet and slick. She must have been turned on earlier, Megan thought to herself, as Lindsey's pussy juice must have gotten her balls wet.

Lindsey let out a soft moan as Megan redoubled her efforts, stroking faster and harder. She opened her mouth to take the soft head of the cock into it, sucking it gently as she coaxed it to life with her hands, feeling Lindsey's pulse throb through the flesh of her cock. She could taste the sweet precum from the head of Lindsey's member, a taste she had become all too familiar with recently, and could feel herself getting even more aroused as she tried to get her partner hard. She sucked and stroked, faster and faster until she could feel Lindsey get stiff beneath her grip, her bulbous head swelling and growing in her mouth as she blew her.

"Incredible..." Bianca whispered behind Megan, who had almost forgotten the doctor was even in the room still. Megan stopped sucking and pulled back to see how hard Lindsey had gotten, to see if she was ready for the doctor's measurements.

Lindsey's cock was a towering beast of flesh, culminating in a bulbous and swollen mushroom head, now fully exposed as her foreskin was pulled back. Never had Megan seen a bigger or more perfect looking cock, so thick around, with a larger bulge in the middle making it almost oblong shaped, being a bit thinner near the base and head. It's shape only made her already large mushroom tip appear even more prominent. It flexed in Megan's hand as she gripped it, precum dribbling from the tip as Lindsey had now become fully engorged. Megan gave it a few more strokes, squeezing it near the base each time before letting it go and wiping her chin.

The behemoth cock bounced and flexed, so large it could barely sustain its own weight. It was rock hard and had a wonderful upward curve, but because of its size it pointed more outward instead of up. It's head glistened in the light of the room, wet from its own secretions and Megan's saliva. Her veins bulged and throbbed, making thick ridges along the length of her rod, terminating into her well manicured pubic hair. Her balls, each absolutely massive on their own, together made a massive sack that hung heavy beneath her swollen cock. Megan's pussy throbbed between her legs, almost anticipating having to swallow the entire length of that glorious cock into it, and excited at the prospect.