Megan and the Girls' Night Out Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I thought you were exaggerating," Bianca said, sounding to be in disbelief. "But I can very clearly see you weren't..."

Megan moved aside, but didn't leave the floor as Bianca scooted herself over on her knees, measuring tape in hand. Lindsey relaxed a bit, though her face was still bright red, as Bianca put the end of the tape against her mound, and gently running it along the top of her cock. It curved upwards along Lindsey's erection, and Bianca brought it to the head of the massive cock, pinching the tape at the very tip of Lindsey's dick to mark the length.

"Thirteen and three quarters inches long..." Bianca said, her face shocked as she brought the tape measure away from Lindsey. "Absolutely unbelievable..."

Bianca took a note on her pad, and brought the tape measure back up to Lindsey's penis, this time wrapping it around the middle of her shaft where it was thickest, and again pinched the tape where it met back with the end. She brought it away and scribbled onto her pad again.

"Nine and a half inches," Bianca said, putting her pen down. "You're almost fourteen inches long, and you're nine and a half around at the widest part of your shaft. You have, without a doubt, the biggest genitals I've ever heard of."

"I guess I'm gifted," Lindsey said, and Megan could tell she wasn't quite sure how to respond. "To me it's always just been a burden to have to hide."

"Oh god Lindsey, trying to hide that? I can't imagine how difficult that is on a daily basis," Bianca said, her voice and face sympathetic. "I truly wish you didn't feel you had to."

"I keep trying to tell her to embrace it, but I know it's hard," Megan said, realizing after she said it how much of a pun that was. Her cock really was hard, quite often in fact.

"I just don't want anyone to judge me for it," Lindsey said, her voice wavering a bit as she still stood in the living room naked, her cock slowly losing its strength and size.

"Trust me, I know how that feels," Bianca said, smiling warmly at Lindsey. "I still try to hide my endowment, as much as I've been trying to live freely with it. It's scary to think of how someone who doesn't understand would react."

"It definitely feels good to know someone else understands the struggle, at least," Lindsey said, slowly seeming more and more comfortable around Bianca. "There are times where it feels like life would be easier without it, though."

"Of course, I've had that same feeling some days," Dr. Granger said, frowning. "Only more recently have I fully accepted that I am who I am, and I shouldn't be ashamed of my body and all it's parts." Bianca sat in silence for a few moments, clear she was thinking hard about something.

"Girls, this may...sound unconventional, but...maybe seeing someone else like yourself, fully exposed like you are, could help you feel more secure in your body," Bianca said, her face getting red as she spoke. "I could undress too, and you can see that you're not alone in all of this."

Megan and Lindsey had seen another woman with a penis when they were with Sara, but the event was so sexually charged, the couple already mid-coitus when Sara stepped out of the bathroom with her massive cock, that it barely registered. Megan, and she assumed Lindsey, had never seen someone else born the same way Lindsey was, fully naked in front of them. It sounded very unconventional, but Megan wondered if maybe it would help Lindsey feel more comfortable. It couldn't hurt, anyway.

"Yeah, maybe that would help," Lindsey said, looking back over to Megan and shrugging. "I've...never seen anyone like me, naturally anyway."

"I don't mind at all," Megan agreed, wanting to help Lindsey but also insanely curious to see how well endowed Bianca could be, her arousal making her judgement clouded.

"Perfect, I'll undress and join you ladies, this way we'll all be exposed and no one will be singled out," Bianca said, standing up. "Perhaps in hindsight I should have done this from the outset of your examinations!" Megan could make out the faintest outline of a bulge in her skirt, and wondered if Bianca was maybe a little horny after seeing the two of them in the nude.

———————————————

Megan and Lindsey couldn't take their eyes off the naked woman in front of them, standing barefoot and fully nude, so incredibly beautiful. Dr. Granger had undressed, removing her skirt and blouse, revealing an ample bulge in her crotch and small, perky breasts before letting her underwear fall away as well. Megan's eyes immediately went down to her penis, which, while not nearly as large as Lindsey's, was gorgeous and sexy in its own right.

Bianca, too, was uncircumcised, and her flaccid penis hung a few inches long, perhaps three or four at most, with a smaller head hidden away in her foreskin, and fairly normal sized testicles. Bianca was completely shaven, not a trace of hair on her cock and balls, and Megan could tell that she had been dripping a bit, the small part of her cock head that was exposed looked shiny and wet. Megan's pussy throbbed hard between her legs, pulling her attention away from the sight in front of her as she noticed how absolutely wet she had become, the scent of her own body wafting up to her nose erotically. She crossed her legs a bit on the sectional, trying to mask her arousal as best she could.

"Lindsey, I hope you feel a little less alone in all of this," Bianca said, right hand on her hip, her left gesturing as she spoke. "While I may not be as, well...endowed as you are, I certainly relate to your share of challenges. I've come to accept my body for what it is, begun to embrace what I have, but I fully understand that not everyone around me shares the same sentiments towards a woman with a penis."

"I was so nervous to have you come here today," Lindsey said, her voice sounding shaky and uncertain. "Even though I knew you and I were alike in what we have, I was afraid to have someone see me," she continued, looking down at the floor before looking over to Megan. "Even having you see me that first night, it was terrifying. I've met a few girls who I thought I could be myself around, and when they find out what I have, it gets...ugly."

"Lindsey..." Megan said, reaching out to grab her partner's hand. Lindsey smiled warmly yet weakly. "I think everything about you is beautiful."

"Thank you, babe," Lindsey said, and Megan could see the faintest trace of tears welling up in her lover's eyes. "I feel the same way about you, I'm crazy for you haha!"

Megan leaned in to kiss Lindsey, putting her hand on the side of her girlfriend's face as she did. The couple kissed once, then again, before nuzzling their foreheads together. Megan's heart fluttered in her chest, and she had a hard time pulling away from Lindsey, her lightly freckled face, her expressive brown eyes, her auburn hair that gently swept across her forehead, and that smile, that near perfect smile. The smile that got her heart racing that night they first spent together, the one that drew her into Lindsey as the pair walked to the bar on the girls' night out.

"You both look so content together," Bianca said, snapping Megan out of her longing. Megan pulled away from Lindsey to look back at the doctor, who had now taken a few steps closer to the pair as they kissed. Her soft, barefoot steps quiet against the hardwood floor, her body sleek and majestic as it moved towards the couple. The cock between her legs swaying gently as she moved, still soft, still hanging. "It's clear you two have such a strong connection."

"We definitely do," Lindsey said, looking up at the nude doctor. Lindsey's cock had flopped against her thigh after kissing Megan, and it was starting to chub up slightly again, possibly from the kissing, or maybe from seeing Dr. Granger in all her glory in front of her. Megan could relate, the throbbing slit between her legs a constant reminder of how aroused she had been, and the soft scent of her vagina reinforcing how wet she was.

"That's wonderful," Bianca said, taking a few steps closer to the couple, now standing just in front of them on the sectional. "I...hope I'm not reading the room incorrectly," the doctor paused and glanced between Megan and Lindsey before continuing, "but I feel like there's some...sexual energy between all of us."

Megan looked at Lindsey and bit her lower lip, her pussy pounding between her thighs. Lindsey's lips turned up into a small grin as the couple turned back to look at Bianca, both of them nodding slowly. "There absolutely is," Megan said, watching Bianca's cheeks grow flush.

"I'm so glad to hear that," Bianca said quietly, her right hand moving down her hip to her penis, gently gripping it and tugging it, coaxing it into erection. "Otherwise this would be so awkward..."

"Let us help you with that," Lindsey said, leaning forward as Bianca came closer still. Without missing a beat, as soon as Bianca's member was close enough, Lindsey opened her mouth and took it in, her eyes closing as she bobbed her head on the semi-flaccid cock. Megan followed suit, getting off of the sectional and onto her knees, pressing her mouth against the hanging balls beneath Bianca's cock, using her tongue to explore the underside of the ballsack.

"Oh fuck..." Bianca said in a breathy exhalation as the couple sucked on her cock and balls. The doctor reached down and put one hand on the back of each of their heads, her own head rolling back as her eyes closed. Megan could see that Bianca had no trouble becoming hard as the duo worked on her genitals, Lindsey now bobbing her head up and down on an erect penis. The young blonde couldn't determine how big it actually was, with most of it lost inside of her partner's mouth, but knew it was decently large.

Megan continued to suck on Bianca's balls, taking each of them into her mouth in turn, letting her tongue swirl around them before moving onto the other, tasting the woman's sweet sweat on her lips. She could hear Lindsey moaning softly as her mouth wrapped around the shaft of Bianca's cock, and could only imagine the pleasure the doctor was experiencing. Megan began to explore Bianca's body further, bringing her hand up to the space between her legs and feeling the wet heat emanating from her vagina. She let her fingers explore the damp folds of flesh between Bianca's legs, toying with her soaked pussy as she continued to tongue her balls. Bianca moaned loudly as Megan explored her snatch, and pushed on Megan's head more.

"Eat my pussy..." Bianca groaned, her hand trying to push Megan's face between her legs. Megan obliged, and brought her face underneath Bianca as the doctor lifted one of her legs to give better access. Megan could smell the warm, inviting scent of Bianca's pussy, and she pushed her face against the wet lower lips between the doctor's legs. Bianca's labia were large and protruding, giving Megan a meaty mouthful of pussy to suck on, her tongue further exploring the slick folds of the she-cocked woman. Bianca moaned deeply, the sounds of Lindsey sucking her cock growing louder and faster as Megan devoured her slit.

"God, you girls are amazing," Bianca groaned, her voice hardly more than a hoarse whisper. Megan's tongue found Bianca's clit, dancing slow circles around it as she rubbed her chin against her lips. Bianca's balls rested on Megan's forehead, covering her eyes, dripping saliva onto her face as Lindsey gave the doctor a sloppy blowjob. Bianca's pussy was incredibly wet, her slick juices coating Megan's chin and nose as she lapped at her twat, as hairless and clean-shaven as her cock and balls. Bianca moaned again, her legs occasionally shaking. "Suck my cock, Megan. I want to watch you both suck it."

Megan moved out from under Bianca, her fat ballsack lifting from her face as she moved to kneel next to Lindsey. Lindsey pulled back on Bianca's cock, letting it fall free of her mouth, giving Megan her first real view of Bianca's erect penis. It looked to be around seven or so inches long, uncut, with its foreskin pulled back behind the head. Her mushroom tip was proportional to the girth of her cock, which was fairly average though still sexy. It had a fairly sharp up curve, unlike Lindsey's which could barely stand upright on its own, and it glistened with saliva and precum, a fresh glob hanging from the underside of the head.

The young blonde wasted little time admiring the cock, however, as she quickly opened her mouth to take Bianca in, her tongue dancing along the underside as she began to suck the head. Megan bobbed her head on the top of the shaft and head while Lindsey began to slide her tongue along the bottom half of the cock, licking at it lustfully as Megan felt the head bulge and swell in her mouth. Megan stopped sucking to join Lindsey in licking up and down the length of Bianca, their tongues meeting occasionally as they covered every inch of flesh along her shaft and head. They paused to kiss each other, the head of Bianca's cock between them, their tongues dancing together and with the crown of the doctor's cock.

"Don't stop...don't stop doing that..." Bianca cried out as the girls continued to make out with the head of the doctor's dick, moving their mouths up and down a bit of the shaft before resuming their kissing. Megan could feel Bianca's cock swell and stiffen, which only redoubled her efforts as she used her tongue to slide along the soft, supple flesh of the cockhead, still mingling with Lindsey's tongue, the couple lost in their lust over their new plaything. They made out fiercely, Bianca's cock in the middle of two lovers' mouths.

"Mmmphhh...fuck..." Bianca groaned, and as she did, Megan felt the cock flex hard, and with an audible spurt, watched a thick rope of pearly white cum spray from the head. Another flex, and another spray of seed erupted from the cock wedged between the two women, spattering across the floor and couch next to them. Megan and Lindsey continued working their mouths across the shaft of Bianca's cock as she continued to orgasm, her moans loud and powerful as her cock sprayed its load, pools of cum forming on the floor in front of her.

Bianca's legs quaked hard as her climax concluded, a few final dribbles of spunk trickled from her urethra before she stopped ejaculating. The two women kissed her cock again several more times, before Megan moved her face towards the tip and slid the head into her mouth, sucking it softly and tasting the salty remnants of Bianca's seed that must have been lurking inside her length still. As Megan sucked her, Bianca's body quivered, and she placed a hand on the back of Megan's head.

"S-stop! I'm so sensitive!" Bianca groaned out as Megan slid the head of her cock out of her mouth. "That felt so good, you girls know how to make a woman cum..."

"We get a lot of practice in with each other," Lindsey said, giggling as she wiped her lips on her arm. Megan saw how absolutely erect and full Lindsey's cock was, dangling just above the floor as she was on her knees. Every time she saw that behemoth of a cock, swollen and hard, Megan couldn't help but lust for it. She needed to have it inside of her, stretching her out, filling her with its warm, heavy girth.

"I can only imagine," Bianca said, breathlessly as her cock twitched, still hard. "The sex drive of dual-gendered women is almost insatiable," Bianca continued, kneeling down to join Megan and Lindsey. "You must be dying to cum yourself, Lindsey..."

"Mmmhmmm," Lindsey moaned, as Bianca leaned in and started to kiss her neck. Megan instinctively pushed her face against Lindsey's, kissing her deeply as Bianca kissed her neck. Bianca soon brought her face up to the couple, and the three of them began to kiss each other, a threesome of making out, all of their tongues sliding and grappling with one another, hands blindly grasping out to feel each other up. Megan felt fingers against her slit, her pussy soaking wet as they glided against her clit, sending ripples of pleasure up through her genitals.

Gently, Megan felt herself being pushed backwards, and as she did, the kissing stopped. Bianca was leading her onto the floor, onto her back, and she realized Lindsey was the one toying with her pussy. As Megan lay back, her legs spread, she watched as Bianca slid to the side and pulled Lindsey closer to Megan.

"Fuck her," Bianca whispered, beginning to kiss the side of Lindsey's face. "Fuck that gorgeous pussy."

Megan bit her lip and nodded and Lindsey, who wasted little time slid herself up against Megan. She felt the hot head of Lindsey's cock against her lower lips, and without missing a beat, felt it pushing into her, the foreskin rolling back to let the bulbous mushroom head penetrate her love nest. The two girls moaned loudly in unison as the head of Lindsey's cock disappeared into Megan's snatch, Megan's head rolling back as her eyes closed. Megan felt herself getting more full as Lindsey inserted more cock into her, the rock hard member stretching her deliciously as her pussy clamped down on it involuntarily.

"That looks so tight," Bianca whispered, stopping to watch Lindsey enter Megan, moving behind the she-cocked woman. "Fill her up while I fill you..."

A brief look of panic swept over Lindsey's face as Bianca grabbed her hips, and Megan could see now that the doctor was positioning herself to penetrate Lindsey. The panic soon gave way to pleasure, Lindsey's eyes rolling back a bit as Megan watched Bianca thrust behind her partner, and as she did, Lindsey thrust deeper into Megan. Bianca began to rock her hips back and forth behind Lindsey making wet, lewd sounds, while Lindsey almost bottomed out inside Megan, the sudden penetration by Bianca causing her to shove most of her cock into the busty blonde. Megan could feel Bianca's thrusts through her partner, and the hot, throbbing cock in her pussy was so swollen and hard.

"You're...so...tight..." Bianca moaned between thrusts, her eyes fluttering shut as she took Lindsey from behind.

"I don't get fucked...very often..." Lindsey replied, grinding her hips against Megan's, burrowing her cock deeper still into her. The three women moaned loudly on the floor of Lindsey's living room, the sounds of pleasure filling the house as they copulated. Lindsey leaned in to kiss Megan, their lips locked in a lover's embrace, her cock now fully inserted into Megan, penetrating her deep and filling her incredibly. Lindsey stopped thrusting herself, letting her length and girth sit inside Megan as Bianca continued pounding, making Lindsey's cock slide inside of Megan with each motion.

"It's like she's fucking me too," Megan whispered breathily, feeling the massive cock inside her move along with Bianca's thrusts.

"She's going to make me cum," Lindsey moaned, her cock flexing hard inside of Megan as she spoke. "This feels too good..."

"Fill me, baby," Megan moaned as she felt the cock inside her become like iron, it's head pressing against her deepest depths. "Cum in my pussy!"

Lindsey let out several small grunts, practically panting, as Bianca pounded her hard from behind, the doctor lost in her own pleasure. Bianca's head was thrown back, hands gripping Lindsey's luscious hips, her slender body clapping against Lindsey's thick, round ass. Bianca's thrusts increased in speed and ferocity, her moans turning into screams of pleasure as she fucked Lindsey hard and fast.

"So fucking tight!" Bianca screamed as she slammed herself into Lindsey, holding herself there as her breath turned into a series of loud moans and grunts, her body quivering and her hips gently thrusting as her groans increased in volume. Her head was thrown back fully, her hands gripping Lindsey's hips hard, as Megan could only imagine how intense her orgasm was inside of Lindsey's pussy.

But Megan didn't have much time to think about Bianca, as Lindsey's cock had begun to flex hard inside of her as Bianca came. Lindsey let out a deep moan herself, her eyes rolling back in her head, mouth agape as her cock flexed hard inside Megan again. Lindsey bucked her hips, sliding her cock in and out of Megan's slit, it's entire length throbbing as a warm gush sprayed against the back of Megan's vagina. Feeling the hot cum spray into her pussy drove Megan into climax herself, her hips bucking in response to Lindsey's, fucking her partner from beneath, as wave after wave of spunk filled her cunt. Megan screamed and dug her fingers into Lindsey's back as she squirmed beneath her, her legs flexing and her toes curling as her body quaked in orgasmic bliss.