Megan and the Girls' Night Out Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Megan pressed her lips against Lindsey's as her orgasm overtook her, kissing her voraciously as her pussy gripped the cumming cock inside her. Lindsey's tongue explored Megan's mouth as the rock hard cock inside of her continued to feed her pussy it's seed, the grunts and moans of Bianca not ceasing as the couple made out. Megan could still feel Bianca thrusting into Lindsey, though much slower, her breathing seeming labored and heavy.

Eventually Lindsey's cock stopped flexing, stopped feeding its cum to Megan's canal, and the she-cocked woman broke away from the kiss to press the side of her head against Megan's, panting hard. Megan's orgasm abated too, though a few last pulses of pleasure caused her body to quiver, her own breath coming heavy and quick. Megan looked over Lindsey's shoulder to see Bianca pull back, getting up from the floor to throw herself onto the couch, her body glistening with a sheen of sweat, her wet cock flopping against her belly. Bianca's face was bright red, obviously having exerted herself giving her cock to Lindsey, and she leaned back onto the sectional to recoup.

"That was so hot," Megan said quietly, body still quivering occasionally. "You came so hard."

"I've never experienced that before," Lindsey replied, slowly beginning to slide her enormous dick out of Megan. It had begun to grow slightly flaccid inside of her, but it still filled her up incredibly, and her pussy felt so empty as Lindsey retreated it. With a wet, sloppy sound, Lindsey fully removed her cock from Megan's slit, and rolled over onto her back next to her. Her thick member lay against her thigh, glistening wet with a ring of white cream around the base of it, matted into her trimmed pubic hair. "Holy shit," she murmured, throwing her hands down to her sides and exhaling hard.

"I'd be lying if I predicted today to go quite this way," Bianca said, a soft smile creeping across her face. "But I'd also be lying if say I hadn't hoped it would..."

The three women shared an exhausted laugh, and Megan could feel the cum inside her pussy begin to ooze from her in a familiar and pleasant way. She missed getting filled up by Lindsey, and it felt good to have her cum inside her again for the first time in weeks. And a small part of her missed being pregnant and full of her lover's eggs. Megan's hands moved of their own accord to her stomach, gently cradling it and rubbing the sensitive skin as she caught her breath from her intense climax. She turned to glance at Lindsey, who lay with her eyes closed, breathing heavily, the scent of sex heavy in the air as the three women relaxed in their post-sex bliss.

———————————————

"So if I recall correctly, you still have some eggs left intact, right?" Bianca asked, crossing her legs on the sectional, her soft cock flopping against her other thigh.

The three women all sat on the sectional together; Lindsey and Megan on one side, Bianca on the other. The doctor was still naked, not making a move to clothe herself, while Lindsey and Megan had slid their underwear back on, mostly to keep their dripping vagina's from leaking cum onto the couch. Megan couldn't help but continuously glance to the massive bulge in Lindsey's boy shorts, her mind unable to remove itself from the thought of having it back inside her.

"We do, one from our first cluster, and all six from the second," Lindsey replied, "right?"

"Yeah, seven in total," Megan answered, briefly snapping out of her cock-filled daydream. She turned to look at Bianca, and noticed a look of deep thought on her face.

"Wonderful..." Bianca said, her smile widening across her face as she continued, "would you mind if I took a look at them?"

"Of course, I'll go grab them," Lindsey said, quickly getting up from the sectional and hurrying down the hall to her bedroom. She emerged holding an small, reusable canvas back, dark blue and nondescript, that she placed on the sectional next to Bianca. "All of them are in there, the biggest one is the last of the first clutch."

"Oh wow," Bianca said, peering into the bag and reaching in. "That's quite large! Megan, you were able to pass this?"

"It took some effort, but...yeah, I pushed it out," Megan said, blushing a bit. She thought back to that night, laying on the floor, grunting and sweating as the massive eggs made their way out of her. And again, inside of Lindsey's tub, pushing the second smaller batch from her pussy, filling the tub with her birthing juices and girl cum as she climaxed during delivery, spraying her squirt as the last of the eggs popped free of her opening.

"Impressive," Bianca said, lifting the largest of the group out and holding it up. It was easily the size of a small cantaloupe, and had a very definite oblong egg-shape to it. "I've never seen one quite so big. The ones I've had experience with, the ones my partner's had birthed, were not as large."

"Lucky them," Megan giggled, gently and playfully pushing Lindsey as her partner came back to sit next to her. Lindsey smiled and shook her head, blushing a bit. "Nothing that has to do with Lindsey is small!"

"Apparently so!" Bianca said, sharing in the laughter. She hefted the egg in her hands, seeming to try and get a feel for its weight. She gently bit her lower lip, her face in deep though. The silence hung in the air for a bit before she spoke again. "I've only ever been able to experiment on eggs that my partners' have birthed, ones that were the result of my genetic material, and, as I'm sure you saw in my blog, consuming an egg that shares your DNA doesn't appear to do anything.

"However," Bianca said, looking away from the egg and back to Megan and Lindsey. "With your permission, I would be very interested to see what happens when a dual-gendered woman, like myself, consumes an egg that was born from someone else's coupling..."

"Is that...safe?" Lindsey said, her eyebrows raised and a brief look of concern flashed across her face. "What would that even do?"

"There's only one way to find out," Bianca said, smiling slyly as she drew the egg closer to her face. "If it's okay with you both?"

Megan and Lindsey looked at each other quickly, both women quickly nodding to each other before turning back to Bianca. "Don't keep us waiting, please!" Megan said, feeling a throbbing between her legs once more. With a wicked grin, Bianca's pointer finger on her right hand pushed against the shell of the egg, and with a soft crack, slipped inside of it, making a small hole. The doctor lifted the egg to her mouth, tipped it back, and began to drink heavily from the shell, thin dribbles of a milky, hazy fluid spilled down her chin as she devoured the contents. She leaned her head back, swallowing rapidly as more egg dribbled down her chin and neck, dripping onto her chest and bare breasts.

The doctor finally pulled the egg from her mouth, placing the empty husk into the back with the other eggs, and did her best to wipe off her chin. Megan noticed that her cock was rock hard and swollen once more, her foreskin pulled back to show off her glistening mushroom head. Bianca's eyes looked dreamy, half closed, and her cheeks had become flush, sweat beading up on her forehead.

"Is it doing anything?" Megan asked, her stomach fluttering with excitement and anticipation. "Do you feel different?"

"I can't say for sure," Bianca said, her voice seeming distant, her eyes moving between the two women opposite her. "But what I do know is that I'm so fucking horny again..." she said, standing up, her rock hard cock pointing away from her groin, a dribble of precum pooling at the head. "And I need to fuck..."