All Comments on 'Megan Ch. 02'

by Slirpuff

Sort by:
  • 219 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
4*s

Very entertaining and really grabs at the reader's emotions.

A few english mistakes do not significantly affect the story.

I really understand one aspect of your protagonist. Making poor decisions when you are emotionally involved and in an agitated condition. Sure thing making decisions about my company and its hundreds of employees, no problem. Discuss politics with friends or family, no worries I'll agree to disagree. But making a choice, when I'm arguing/discussing with the wife or children and I'll pick the wrong one! It's like you lose 50 points of I.Q. lol. On the other hand, I don't understand the running away to the Keys part.

Thank you for a very exciting read. I hope the last part comes out soon,lol!!

AMerryman

FD45FD45about 8 years ago
Please explain this to me

How did this guy go from a quiet, stay at home person to a guy who goes out and gets absolutely blotto at her WORK PARTY!

Never, not once was alcoholism cited as a personality trait until it was necessary to make the guy wrong.

Then, after almost alienating his wife permanently, HE GOES OUT AND DOES IT AGAIN? ALONE?

Meanwhile, remorseful repentant wife at the end of Chapter One does a 180 and decides 'Hey...you know what I REALLY need? I need to rub against more cocks! Because I love you but I want to rub against cocks. And I am going to blatantly tell you this, not give you ANY choices, but want to pretend I still respect you at all despite all evidence to the contrary."

So this woman who supposedly cared about her marriage plays dominance games, getting drunk with strange men...and in seeing her husbands reaction, doubles down?

It is exceptional circumstances which make dramatic writing. But it needs to make sense.

But my biggest WTF moment was when her 'dad' supposedly instituted this divorce. Last I checked, it requires one of the married parties to institute a divorce. So the decision to do this is HER responsibility.

Does she feel remorse? Not from anything I could see. Excuse me. She DID show remorse...to her parents. To her in-laws. To her accountant as she spent all this money on finding him. She got to bask in their adulation of social support "Oh...look at that wronged wife, living in penury as her husband abandoned her WITHOUT ANY REASON OR SUPPORT, but she STILL is spending her last red cent to find that worthless cur. Isn't she HEROIC!" As she loses the house because of her pride. As her kids go without because of her anger.

Because she, like so many other women, just can't shut her yap in belittling the person who is supposedly SO important to them. As they foreclosed on the house, was she basking in the glow of being a 'winner'?

So...quite a quandary you have going from here. Now he gets to scramble around trying to follow her. Cause it will be a damned short story if he shrugs his shoulders, wipes down the bar one more time and flirts with that blonde from Topeka at table 2.

If this turns into another "Big Mouth" where his parents have been lying to him about her intentions so he can 'do the right thing', I am going to be pissed. It was a shitty thing to do in that story. It is a shitty thing to do here.

But I don't have a lot of faith going forward.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

dumb plot, dumb people, dumb author.

OmniferisOmniferisabout 8 years ago
more

I hope there s going to be a third chapter to this.

telboy17telboy17about 8 years ago
What a Loser

This guy is a loser. He is selfish, arrogant and self righteous. Whats good for the goose isn't, in his mind, good for the gander.

She was wrong behaving the way she did at the girl's night. He rightly goes off his nut about it.

Then he cheats and gets STD's but thinks its OK because he is drunk. Reading BTB lover's comments on other stories - when this is a wife's excuse, we are told it is not an excuse at all. And in real life it isn't an excuse for either gender.

She is no angel but she should re-issue the divorce papers and be rid of him - for her and the kids sake.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Surprise

For such a good writer to leave this story in its current state is a surprise. I am confident he will resolve this situation with finality, one way or the other.

sinsational83sinsational83about 8 years ago
YOU HAVE GOT TO FINISH THIS

I sat here reading this ( what I thought was going be ) a great story only to find the crappy finish you have left it in. Please you have to come up with a third chapter to this. If for nothing else then to just to get closer between the wife and the moron of a husband. well I did give it 4 stars till you finish the damn thing.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysabout 8 years ago
Not life. This story

Sometimes life sucks, sometimes it's just the story, both partners, not to mention their parents were complete asshats, and the story is simply not fleshed out enough to give them a more nuanced portrayal.

Not to mention, he has spent a year and a half without his family, and acted as if he wanted it to be permanent, burning his bridges. I'm not sure why he even cares that much anymore, though Megan and his parents are bastards for not wanting to let him know where his kids are, he should really get a lawyer rather than let them dictate things.

My suspicions is that it is some cliched and desperate attempt to show him what he's missing, else why would his own parents be in on it? 'shrugs' or maybe being an asshole just runs in the family.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 8 years ago
Damn

What a downer. All the promise from ch. 1 was shot to hell here. Both spouses fucked up and both were too stubborn. Oh well.

no rating

tazz317tazz317about 8 years ago
WHEN 2 PEOPLE GIVE ULTIMATUMS

what in the hell do you think will happen. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
good story hated the ending but

Liked the story enough to go 5* hated the ending there is always a chance at redemption but then in reality not everyone gets redeemed. Would have liked to have seen Megan leave a note on a napkin or something but your plot called for 2 assholes and they were. I think Megan did screw around even if there wasn't any proof.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I'd make one LAST trip home to deliver a message to my mother and father.

((("Sorry hon, you're on your own now," she said as she hung up. My own mother hung up on me."))) and then she wouldn't answer his calls.. nor would his father? I'd face them BOTH down, tell them to GO FUCK THEMSELVES and to take a good last look at my face because they were NEVER going to see it again. (that's for THIS story... but then, it IS another of Slirpuff's fucked up fantasy world stories)

I'm done reading his shit. The stupidity that he passes off for normal is just too fucking annoying.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 8 years ago

Thanks for the offering. Not quite up to your usual standards.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
By far your worst

.

QuietlyLurkingQuietlyLurkingalmost 8 years ago
This part was chuggong along nicely until

the big party. At that point the main character became unrecognizable and the story went off the rails. I thought part 1 was really good so I was especially disappointed with the direction part 2 took.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I Bailed Out

I don't stop reading a story very often, but I made an exception for this Slirp disaster.

Maybe it ends great, but when both spouses are trashy people; when this ridiculous cheap, slutty mother wants to "experiment" with hung studs on the dance floor (a woman can have a sexual climax from grinding on the dance floor, and she's married?); when the husband, who at first has a spine and some standards for the marriage, but then becomes a disgusting, public embarassment to his wife and marriage; when he goes through a Jekyl and Hyde transformation and starts fucking sluts bareback, etc, etc, etc.

It is stomach-turning, disheartening, and very sad.

But, you know what the guarantee of a doomed marriage is, even before anything untoward happens? When the spouses start talking meanly and foully to each other, using disgusting, hurtful, trashy "bitch" talk. You will never recover your marriage if you talk to your spouse like that. It's over before it gets out of the gate.

Just disgusting. Those poor children are doomed to a degrading and low-class development.

Who wants to spend time with these characters? Not me.

sdc97230sdc97230almost 8 years ago
The author just couldn't bring himself to write a story where the husband isn't a total loser

And so he completely changed the guy's personality between ch 1 and ch 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
not pleased at all

this is the definition of a lame ending.....not pleased at all

don't really mean to be anonymous....just don't read these much and have never set up...if the all end like this....not likely to

norcal62norcal62almost 8 years ago
Agree with 5/16/16 completely, and more.

Most of the author's males are doofuses. Can't figure out why. Many of the stories would be highly interesting if the characters had higher reality ratings. Too bad.

This one had promise but ran out of gas at the second part. Again, too bad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Where Is Part III?

The title says it all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
She should be alone

He was smart to leave, why the hell would he go back?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

That is sad and selfish that she put herself before her family.

sdc97230sdc97230almost 8 years ago
Snatching a 1 from the jaws of victory

His wife is marching down a path toward infidelity so he leapfrogs over her and beats her to it? And his excuses are even more lame than hers?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
THIS IS DISAPPOINTING

But it shouldn't be a surprise.

No chapter 3 .

Yeah, I really would like to see a "final" chapter. If only to see how Slirpuff deals with such despicable characters .

A wife and mother who sacrificed her children's home to make an argument winning point. Also let's not forget she wanted to open up her marriage.

A husband and father who runs away from his children and cheats on his wife. Only after Slirpuff makes him a temporary alcoholic,ha!!

One grandfather who decides to help his daughter's marriage by initiating HER divorce!!

His parents are alright with ending contact with their own son , and letting their grandsons disappear with their daughter-in-law(sic).

Yes indeed , real difficult to resolve all that in a happy ending, lol.

What am I saying, any kind of believable ending,😮

AMerryman

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Yeah

I would just say f**k off to his parents after that. He made mistakes, but he wasn't the only one. And both sets of parents can go straight to hell for interfering and muddying up the waters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Incomplete Story

You really need a third chapter for this story, otherwise it's just a snarl of incomplete misunderstandings and hurt feelings.

studebakerhawkstudebakerhawkalmost 8 years ago
Seriously!?

This is really the way you're going to end this? I guess I have to admit I can see a parallel to the story: a great deal of potential allowed to come to a sputtering, unsatisfying, and inconclusive ending that pleases no one. Thanks for sharing your stories with us. I'm a long time fan, this is the first time I've been disappointed. I'll still look forward to your next submission.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Really the wife caused all of it, and both families take her side and runs with the kids

ok find her, remember dead wives tell no lies.

1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Pretty good with current events

As the reader and parent, I see the grand parents not as antagonists rather protagonists. Why? if you read the story you have two parents, whom together could not light the candle of maturity. Their children, two boys have combined more maturity than that of the parents. I feel the grand parents see this too. This to me is a scared straight moment, if Megan wanted out of the marriage the divorce would have went through. After all this time passed, she announces they are still married? Maybe she did cheat, maybe she didn't, we know he did and both feel guilty about their actions and attitude. Right now its whose ego and personality wins out. The not so ending tells me Rick is sick to his stomach, cannot take this loneness and wants the love and warmth of his family back. If there is a second chapter, I am sure he will call his mom back crying on the message asking for help and a second chance, and will turn sadly to go back to work to see Megan and his mom standing there, Megan too also crying. Its a good message to all, cheating and revenge offers no solace for healing and when you finally have children their welfare, not just monetary but everything is the number one important aspect in your minds. Its a partnership and should be looked at and treated as.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysalmost 8 years ago
Homophones

The author has a bit of trouble with them, like writing fowl when he meant foul in this story, or in the story "Fantasy becomes Reality" where he wrote beach instead of bitch, there were others, but those were the first ones that came to mind.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysalmost 8 years ago

I didn't really like the story all that much, both the husband and wife were just a pair of assholes, still a shame that it is left unfinished, the ending of the second chapter makes for a very bad story ending, probably one of the reasons why it got such a low score..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Not

Finished. JPB ending. Last comments by husband unresolved. Parent's and in-laws go too far at the end enabling her and assuming he was totally in the wrong! Both were assholes, but he has a right to see his children.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 8 years ago
good story

but undone. The boys will eventually come back to him, if only for answers. I've seen it more than once. They know he loves them, regardless what the wife says. I liked the story, it actually followed a somewhat normal progression of events, by some standards. I would have liked to see reconciliation, after hearing that divorce was never obtained. Then it says that dropping the divorce was not her idea, said a lot also. That the parents were involved was a bad omen, knowing that the only words they heard were hers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Part 3?

Great story so far but it really needs a 3rd chapter to ffinish it off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loser!

What a stupid, pig-headed waste of everyone's time. I don't find emotionally 14 year-old "men" to be admirable, or even entertaining. What a dick. He doesn't deserve a family. Good for her for leaving the loser.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I don't know what happened to this author.

That was one of the worst pieces of crap I have read.

I expected when I finished to read that this was one of the "first" stories wrote. But it is from years later.

All of a sudden this prick went from a caring deservedly upset father and husband to a low life degenerate over night. It is like this author just threw a bunch of shit scenarios in a hat and picked a few. Didn't matter that the actions made no fucking sense.

Well, one would have. In the Keys he collapses and was diagnosed with a brain tumor that has been turning him schizo.

ohyessssssohyessssssover 7 years ago
:-)

Better off divorced. He was right at first, but also became an asshole. The poor kids. These jerk are better off being alone.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 7 years ago
You're better than this.

This started out with a less than perfect man (as we all are) justifiably upset over his wife's actions and suddenly morphed into a self-absorbed jerk who abandons his children. Bad writing.

Tootight1Tootight1over 7 years ago
good story

go back and shoot her father, then her, take the kids, and start a new life. If her mother went along with what happened, shoot her too. Obviously his mother is on her side also, so shoot her too.

flarebel2327flarebel2327over 7 years ago
tipcal

had a wife like that we married had a son & when he was 7 months old she decided she wanted to be single again missed party again. Megan was a sorry bitch

MissMudMissMudover 7 years ago
Ending?

This is it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not bad. But not good either

In this story I truly blame Megan for this. She planted the seed and he bloomed. But he took a cowards way by running away instead if staying and find a way fix what was broken in a wait. Overall i enjoyed reading this story. Top marks

Tootight1Tootight1over 7 years ago
good story

it's my second read, and enjoyed it. He fucked up big time, on numerous occasions, of course, she did too. She never cheated on him, but the implication was there. He did cheat, and she had the right to be upset, and angry. The way I see this story, is that they may have been too young to get married, as neither of them was very mature mentally. What husband doesn't want a wife to get adventurous? She actually tried to communicate with him, but he shut her down. They both need to grow up a bit.

My first read on this story was kind of hostile, I must have been tired at the time. Communication is the key to any marriage, and they didn't have much. I think I would hunt her down, cautiously, because he doesn't know if she has a boyfriend already lined up to marry. If, isn't if a big word, if they can sit down and talk without running away, or shutting any doors, they will work out. Actually, I think a counselor would do them a world of good, just not a woman therapist.

There should be another chapter, just for closure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hate When LW Stories Talk Law

One concurring nonsense in these stories is the absurdity of the statements of law found in them. This story is a perfect example. The mere fact a father left, while "abandonment," is grounds for the divorce. It can be the grounds for custody as well, but it's not automatic grounds for termination of parental and/or visitation rights -- especially where the father sent money every month for the children. Nor is it grounds for refusing to serve the other spouse with divorce papers. In this case, he can hire a lawyer to file an injunction forbidding her to remove the child from the state until the visitation rights are established. Second, every story has the divorce filing with a restraining order against seeing or contacting the children or entering the house. Unless the other spouse has already left or the spouse filing alleged physical or other abuse, a spouse can't automatically kick the other out of the house. In California, for example, it is quite common that the two live under the same roof until the divorce is finalized.

Of course, Slirpuff always makes the man as clueless, wimpy, or totally without convictions so this husband is supposed to initiate all communication, resolution, or other compromise and then give in. That is also why he has the wife blameless here when she does not have her children say goodbye to their father -- on top of the mental abuse this is to bring the children to him, have them bond again and then rip them away forever. And what grandparents go along with this abuse? Someone should write a BTB story on the aftermath.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I Concur

I agree with others who have commented that this just ain't no way to end a pretty good story. I do understand that life sometimes really does happen that way, but dammit, I don't come to Literotica to read about "Life", I come here to read interesting fiction. And this story was interesting right up to the ending. And then it totally fucking

failed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Incomplete

You write a story with good character development and then leave us with the two main characters fumbling around like two high schoolers. With the wife never screwing around and expressing a desire to repair the marriage, hubby really wants her back but can't get his head out of his ass for enough time to talk to his wife. Sad way. To end a story, you can do better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
hello

well i read all story and i must say i feel that in this story man is such a ass why he set double standard for his wife if she only dance so she get punish and when he cheat with a slut and get STD and after all that no buddy say a single line to him or he just get mad what this all i think wife make right choice he deserve what he do

fifteen16fifteen16over 7 years ago
Tit for Tat

Tit for tat never works, yes she was wrong in her behaviour on girls night out, experimenting is done before marriage or within the marriage not on the dance floor with strangers. He was wrong in not taking a strong enough stand at the outset, he should have taken his evidence to his and her family, bring the problem to a head and resolve it one way or another. No , he does the stupid thing and puts himself in the wrong. A well written story about stupid people which could have a better ending, not necessarily reconciliation just better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Where do I find the rest of the story????

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Slirpuff

Finish the story or allow another writer the opportunity to complete it.

Btw .... what the hell is a Slirpuff??????????

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Both

Of them don't deserve air to breath, and i'm not sure about you.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Finish it

Finish the damn story

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Megan's Story

I don't understand why you have not completed this story. All of your previous stories have been completed completed maybe not to everyone's liking, but it least there was an ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

FINISH THE FUCKEN STORY!

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 7 years ago
I gave it my normal Slirfluffer 1

not matter what the wife does, in the end it's the husbands fault. No woman can do wrong in this writers eyes. Even when the husband divorces her, it's on her terms and she comes out like a fat rat. He's eating tuna. Typical cuck male shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

This 'writer' does nothing but write about dead beat fathers who forget they have responsibilities ie CHILDREN when they hit hard times and ABANDONS them every damn time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I can't believe someone called the husband a cuck

He's the one breaking his vows but HE'S the cuckold? Must be a swabbie!

Navy, navy, I can't see, why don't you believe in

EDUCATION

looking4itlooking4itabout 7 years ago

Parents turned their back on him. Fuck them. Condone what his reaction was or not but when parents shun their children they've given up the right to be self-righteous. This story is chock full of nothing but stubborn self-centered teenagers. A story without a character to like isn't particularly interesting.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 7 years ago
Damn

Re-read my first comment and some of the others. Damn he was the fucking cheater and abandoned the family. He was so drunk he doesn't remember but that's not an excuse. The wife was no prize but she didn't have any std's. He did. Now both sets of parents don't want anything to do with him and it looks like the divorce which was threatened by the wife will become reality. Along with full custody of the kids. What to do? Now to the last chapter.

C_frommnC_frommnabout 7 years ago
Had Too

re-read to remember the Story. Megan may not have Cheated but she put "doubt" in her husbands mind. that can be as bad or worse because you never know when or if she will follow through. He was an ass to go out get Drunk catch 2 STDs and expect it to turn out Alright. So both have Fucked Up their Past Relationship. But it will take both to get their heads out of their asses if they really want to reconnect.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
No its only a cheap wimp story!!!

Sorry but you killed all the good lines of your first chapter! Now its only the same crap as always!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Why would his life suck?

He got exactly what he wanted. He got rid of a cheating whore and as an added benefit he's not going to have to pay for an attorney, court costs, alimony or child support. He can get on with his life and not worry about anything hanging over his head. His parents will come around in a few years and things will be peachy. He's living in a great part of the Country, doesn't have to shovel snow or his ex-wife's bullshit. Done and done. So no - his life doesn't suck at all.

senorlongosenorlongoabout 7 years ago
Agood story, but

so many typos and misused words. I'm not used to such sloppy writing from you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Slirpuff

Just wants to suck a dick

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Pretty Dumb

The first chapter was a good, solid piece of work that described a scenario that had a collection of issues that Rick had to deal with and was concerned for all the appropriate reasons. Well done in spite of misspellings, the entrance and departure of Steve, and a need for editorial work, this chapter as well.

This part was pretty stupid on his part. First a really dumb stunt at the picnic, no reasonable husband, regardless of what's going on, does that. Then he makes the overt bad choice and gets caught, totally. Now he is the major asshole and who suffers? It's the kids first damn it!

This is by far, one of your poorer pieces of work.

Tiny Tim

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Chapter 2 is stupid

Inconsistent story.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 7 years ago
good story

Drop her.

etchiboyetchiboyover 6 years ago
That's it?

Agree with others; this is way incomplete. I realize you eventually wrote a Part 3, but you did intend to stop here at Part 2. So I'm just saying here that your original plan was incomplete, and kind of weak.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Yuk

She's a skank and he's brain dead.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Adult Supervision

I don't know how you got it in your mind that it would be somehow alluring to create main characters (especially the male) who are incipient morons who happily and routinely use alcohol to bring out the worst traits available in human nature. and, once done, they happily go about destroying the stable lives of everyone around them, ideally including their children whom they claim to love. This seems to be a feature of many, but fortunately not all of your "Loving Wives" stories. I've read your work and it is often compelling until you get the kind of scenario you offer in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Second Chance?

How can it be second chance unless the person be given is given a clue? Now Rick is being played. He has a life in Key West, he's being ghosted. I say screw them and just keep living the life he has for the last 1.5 years. He doing OK without them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
sooooooo

He doesn't see sons for how many nears and now he is upset wife will get full custody???????

Makes no sense or is it nonsense!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

This is all over the place... And you've changed the personality of your characters at least 2 or 3 times simply to fit your intended plot direction... You've got them doing out of character things that don't make sense... And each part of the story has little relation to the flow of the previous part... This is a mess...

-jaye-

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 6 years ago
Should

have cut her loose a LONG time ago.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
She's still

a cunt. Of course he's a dick head

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
You can do better

Not up to your standard. This story is all over the place and the ‘bad guy’ in the marriage is a moving target. He would have never abandoned his sons. You missed the mark there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I DO NOT GET IT

He wants to get away from her. Makes it almost impossible to find/contact him. Has NO interaction with his sons for year and a half.

Now he suddenly is bent out of shape because he cannot contact her. Now he wants a relationship with his sons.

Why? Why isn't he gratified that it is finally the way he tried to get it to be?

Paul in Oklahoma

Tootight1Tootight1over 5 years ago
good story

OK. why exactly why is he here on the islands? Fuck her. Forget his mother too, she was playing against him also. Fuck em all. I'll show her loser, when I cut her open and bleed her out and take the kids. send pictures to his mother, so she knows what to expect. There's a game his mother can play with.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Anonymous...

...Paul in Oklahoma said it best. I second those comments. So far he is the only one who cheated and brought home STDs, yet he acts like the victim. This is a very good writer, so 5 stars and on to chapter 3. Thanx!

Loklie

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Restraining Order

Would have been a plausible explanation when he left. "She wouldn't let me see the kids and, in fact, made it impossible. Why should I stick around to see the kids when I'm not allowed to?"

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nope

I stopped reading when he got drunk and cheated on her. I could see where the story was going from there. He lost any and all leverage for good. Stupid plot device.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Not

This isn't going well. Hope they can get back together.

Grimjack01Grimjack01about 4 years ago
Meh

Too stupid for words both of them, not a good or well written chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Sometimes The Light

At the end of the tunnel is that big assed headlight on the front of a speeding locomotive barreling down on you. I thought she was stupid, I was right but he's even worse. He should have nipped all of her crap in the bud, showed the DVD to her parents and kept it in his pants.

MarkT63MarkT63about 4 years ago
F***ED UP!!!

He screwed up big time. That said; she caused all this shit by dry humping other men, telling and showing him that she wanted BIG BLACK COCKS!!!! Both were wrong, but she drove him to leave by filing for divorce!!!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 4 years ago

"You need to believe I wouldn't cheat on you and that I love only you. Let me have my innocent fun and in the process maybe I'll learn a few things that'll make our sex life even hotter." - Yeah, if he "lets" her have her innocent" fun, then it's not cheating, right? If it's so innocent, how can she learn anything to help their sex life?

"I don't talk to losers who abandon their families." - So what's she doing there? She goes to all the trouble to find him, then won't talk to him?

She spent most of what she had, and would rather starve than take his "pity money," but what about the kids?

NitpicNitpicalmost 4 years ago
He

He is turning out to be both stupid and an arsehole.

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaalmost 4 years ago
Screwed up...

Rick really screwed up. He was given a choice, and turned his back on it. All he had to do was to listen and talk to his wife. Both were cheating on each other, even though she said she never slept with anyone, she did some heavy petting and teasing, which is cheating. And Rick did screw that skank and Megan had video, so he's not one to talk. He is part of the blame... Man up. He is turning into an asshole and needs to swallow what's left of his pride. Interesting story and looking forward to the next chapter.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Great story to read again. Messed up people.

BryciMegaBryciMegaover 3 years ago
"Abandonment"

He had a court order to stay away from them and not to contact them. Leaving wasn't abandonment it was staying out of jail. She already had full temporary custody the moment she filed for divorce accusing him of being a alcoholic and drug addict, only court ordered therapy to prove he isn't would get that overturned.

When you threaten someone with jail for being near you don't be surprised when you turn up at their work out of the blue and they don't immediately want to talk to you. As far as he knows she still had a restraining order against him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This is nonsense

He already thinks he's divorced but gets upset when she does file. Either the author or the character isn't playing with a full deck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Don't fall for the manipulations

He just needs to get off his ass and get a lawyer to help protect his interests in the divorce so he can get visitation rights.

It's easy enough to avoid divorce for abandonment, he just needs to show up.

I hope this isn't a poor excuse for a RAAC ending.

And if his parents don't want to help him keep contact with his kids, then screw them.

This is probably some shitty ploy of theirs to get him to come back though that the author for some strange reason thought was a good idea.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is bullshit. Rick was never a guy who would get drunk and pickup ugly women! He was setup by his wife!

whateverittakeswhateverittakesalmost 3 years ago

Guy's head is so far up his ass he can't see what's in front of him. Serves him right.

NitpicNitpicover 2 years ago
Right

Right to walk away and continue to ignore her.If sh was that keen on staying together,why the divorce papers.Also Whatever?? is talking out his derriere.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

"Rick, on the tapes it looks a lot worse than what actually happened." - Um, the tapes SHOW what actually happened.

\

Okay, he was a jerk, but there was no call for the restraining orders.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Old Rick really stepped in it, but she pushed him too far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Omg he cheats an thinks he can take the high road his wife did exactly what he expected her to do after her flirting the fact he doesn’t remember is worse how many other things has he done he doesn’t remember the best thing his wife can do is divorce him an find a guy who would never dream of putting himself in that sort of position

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Megan Ch. 01 Previous Part
Megan Series Info

SIMILAR Stories