All Comments on 'Megan Ch. 02'

by Slirpuff

Sort by:
  • 219 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Pretty Sorry

There are no sympathetic characters in this story. Husband is a macho cheating alcoholic bully asshole with nothing to be macho about. He really is a "loser." Wife is not much better. Maybe no better. She gets pregnant without discussing it with Husband. Goes out and flirts but doesn't cheat. Husband goes macho crazy, gets drunk, acts a fool, sleeps around and gets std's. Wife was certainly in her rights to divorce the idiot but when she gets chance to reconnect with him she can't resist calling him a "loser" again. They both are immature narcissists and are at this point getting what they deserve. The only sympathetic characters are the two children who are probably now f'd up themselves by their parents actions.

anon.1

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
Blah!

"I'll be home in about an hour.” – Why is it taking her an hour to get home from Ann’s, especially where she’s already had a couple of hours while he’s been shopping? Getting their stories straight?

“He thinks he can but never will.” – That still doesn’t explain the no sex and immediate showers!

“I don't want anyone but you, but do you trust me enough to let me explore what's out there?” – NO, not unless you come to bed and strip off right in front of me so that I can be sure you haven’t already been fucked, and then you fuck my brains out WITHOUT any “I’m too tired” bullshit! Because if even “innocent” girls’ nights out make you too tired to have sex with me, then they are history.

Why is he restrained from his kids? There is ZERO evidence of his being an unfit and/or abusive parent! And why should she get EVERYTHING?

“Couldn't let my boys do without” – Assuming she’s spending it on the boys! He should send it to his parents to make sure it’s spent on the boys.

“Looks like they were taking their summer vacation visiting me.” – Doesn’t Megan have a job?

“Then need a fucking father. Even if it's a loser like yourself." – If she thinks he’s such a loser why can’t she leave him alone? And the kids aren’t a good enough reason, she could send them with their grandmother. And she couldn’t keep the house, but doesn’t need his money?

“I didn't cheat on you before and haven't yet” – I still don’t believe that given the showers and lack of sex on her girls’ nights out!

“Megan has no extra money.” – Just a $12,000 check to give him!

And HIS parents won't help him find his kids? Well good-bye to them, too! I hope they enjoy their grandchildren, because they now have no son!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I dont care

I dont care. in my book flirting is cheating.the word forsaking all others mean just that.it means everybody man or woman. and no flirting even. keep ya hands to ya self and ya mouth closed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Awful characters. What exactly is the point of the story? 1*

They are both crap people, change the story or no one will bother with it.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 8 years ago
I feel sorry for kids. That's it.

They're terrible together, gruesomely mismatched. Good mothers don't tease picks to cage free drinks. Good fathers don't get polluted at office parties, let alone cheat. Reconciliation or divorce ? The main thing these two need to realize is for the sake of two kids , you don't wage scorched earth with custody or abandon them. It's that simple .. but not for these two. Both need counseling either for salvaging marriage or for next one.

Slirpuff knows how to depict a marital battlefield and make readers' stomachs twist in sympathy. I hope his track record of dealing with kids caught in crossfire in terms of having them find sanctuary holds to form.

overthehillmedicoverthehillmedicabout 8 years ago
What happened ??

It took two months to get to this ???? Hope all is well with you. This story is sinking faster then the titantic did ! This is not your style. SORRY!

AspirantAspirantabout 8 years ago
Disappointed

I've read all your work and I normally enjoy it.

However, there was nothing to enjoy in this story at all.

Megan engages in behavior that is NEVER appropriate for a married woman, but then tortures Rick when he does something monumentally stupid as a result of the insane "tit-for-tat" contest they were engaged in.

So, Rick bails.

She then finds him, dangles his children in front of him and then makes absolutely no real effort to effect a reconciliation.

Sorry, Slirpuff. You can do better. You HAVE done better. Many times.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I generally despise your storiesI

I skip your stories but figured WTF I'll take a flyer on this one. What a mistake. Shit characters from top to bottom. Him, her , her father and his parents. All shitty human beings. Since we know this is leading to reconciliation it will be interesting to see how this loser reconciles with his loser wife who thinks he's a loser. Well it may be interesting to some not to me.

looking4itlooking4itabout 8 years ago

Don't you just love stories where you can't like any of the characters? Me either.

FD45FD45about 8 years ago
Sigh

This is not a good continuation. The character of the guy changed too much in this one and him making mistake seems force written, i.e. not organic to the flow of the story.

Why would she want to continue being stupid slut if she valued her marriage?

Why would he go out drinking and skanking around?

Why would he get piss drunk at her work party?

Once he moved to a motel, why didn't she have her come to Jesus moment THEN?

If I do not believe these actions, it makes the story less credible.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 8 years ago
Love all of your stories and gave you a 5

for effort and to offset the asshole of LIT's 1 vote

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
No harm, no fowl?

Is that a chicken or an ostrich? Just a dreadful story about major assholes with no end. "We were all assholes for the rest of our lives. "That's it? Nice story you got there.

luedonluedonabout 8 years ago
To those who didn't like Slirpuff's characters

Don't ever read any of Shakespeare's tragedies.

If you only want stories with likeable characters, you're in the wrong place. There aren't too many in the Loving Wives category. Maybe try Mills & Boon?

L

gmann57gmann57about 8 years ago

you created a real asshole this time, stupid to boot

NYCGuy68NYCGuy68about 8 years ago
Can Slirpuff now please....

OK, this story wasn't just BAAAAAAAAAAAAD, it seemed to me to be written by someone other than Slirpuff. So, now, please can he write the real Ch.2?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Arsehole

This is Literotica, with the emphasis on Erotic. No place here for a story all about a stuborn ARSEHOLE!!

chytownchytownabout 8 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

foolscapfoolscapabout 8 years ago
Out, Out, Damn Slut!

Yet the Immortal Bard's husbands didn't turn a blind eye to being cuckolded or endorse the absurd notion that it is "enlightened" or "evolved" to do so.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
this one mucked up

relationship going down the drain. Megan is and was a piece of work. It appears she started this and now both are going down burning...I do hope Slirpuff can bail this one out....5

Benedict12Benedict12about 8 years ago
Character insight

In my opinion Slirpuff is one of the best writers on this site particularly when it comes to exploring the character of the partners in a troubled marriage.Trying to Reclaim my Marriage is one of my favorites and a superb example of the genre. Megan offers a different perspective on the theme by basically denying the reader anyone to root for. As other commentators have noted both the principal characters are screwed up. Perhap that will be the moral- it doesn't take cheating to wreck a marriage if the man and woman are unable to resolve their own inner flaws. I can only lament the life the children will face.

JounarJounarabout 8 years ago
really bad

Like FD45 said, the main character just changed personality way to much in this chapter and far to much of the plot was just piss poor cliche storytelling. The bullshit restraining order which any semi competent lawyer would get over turned after a few days, demanding everything in the divorce, parents refusing to help in any way, wifey calling off the divorce yet refusing to take money for her kids even tho shes broke and worst of all the main character not knowing if the divorce went through or not.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Yikes!

The first chapter wasn't bad and the first quarter of this wasn't bad -- but then it took a leap off the deep end that is just bizarre. I mean he was one character until then -- a bit a of a take no prisoners jerk but only a little -- and then he's just an asshole.

<P>

After all he leveled at her, suddenly he has a problem with drinking and suddenly HE'S the one who cheated. I mean REALLY suddenly since there was no transition before the "Shit, shit shit..." parargraph. Just a jump in time and space. If you're going to do that, use something (e.g., ================) as a transition.

<P>

What may make it worse was writing it in first person, where we know his thoughts and feelings. It's supposed to be the same person narrating, but it's like they are two different character. Granted, I would expect some change in the character's thoughts from the beginning to the end to parallel what happened in the story, but not so abrupt and out of nowhere.

<P>

Not that she's innocent. The stuff about her not really wanting the divorce reads like a bunch of bullshit. It reads like she wanted to move away with the boys all along but it using "Oh, it was my father's fault and I really didn't want to do it" as a way of absolving herself of any responsibility for it.

<P>

As several have stated, the ONLY sympathetic characters are the boys. Frankly, the two of them deserve each other and should be together so others wouldn't have to deal with them. The only problem with that is it sentences the boys to having to live with these two assholes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
less than 1*

Puff, you can do better. I like to read your stuff. The first time she rubbed a Dick in a bar he should have thrown her out.

MCPO Jim

wylie236wylie236about 8 years ago
What the hell happened?

This story just turned into a huge turd

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Just a Minute

No woman goes a year and a half with a husband gone and doesn't go out, even get laid so...

For reasons explained she shows up with the boys, gives him the cold looks, he ignores her, she leaves with an attitude and demeaning characterizations of his manhood and never...NEVER, once (after all the time and expense) said screw it, got in his face and demandewd he talk to her so...what the hell was this trip for?

This trip was to fuck him over, demean him, take the boys away and make herself feel good...period.

Did he fuck up...sure, after she drove him nuts with her conduct over and over. He should have just separated from her in the beginning, maybe a counselor would have helped them back together BUT - read between the lines...SHE likes flirting and getting risky with guys, that's her liking and that will not change. Eventually she would cheat, hurt about it and then just keep on cheating and/or she would end up drugged and gang banged.

Slirpuff, you did a good job showing this guy to be not so clever, not quick, even slow but you showed him to be an honest man and an idiot for losing control. He knew she would eventually cheat, even if she still didn't believe it. You brought her down to the keys to make the rest of his life a horror. She just wanted to fuck him over one more time, even if Dad had started it, she wanted the last word so you really messed with this guys head. She would never quit her BS and you know it.

As to Mother not cooperating with her whereabouts...good grief, this whole thing was a set up and paid for by Dad.

Find a way to get the boys (chapter 3) and let this guy have a reasonably normal life. There must be something she's doing...maybe - sneaking around with those black guys. As to working it out if he had talked to her...Not a Chance, read your own analogy.

Thanks and please...Chapter 3, get the boys!!! She might have started out being a decent wife but starting with the cozy flirting and fucking around - not a chance, she doesn't respect respectability and the black guy thing...seems possible - quite likely!

tazz317tazz317about 8 years ago
NOT SOMETIMES

all the time when you are a jerk. TK U MLJ LV NV

aptonthe503aptonthe503about 8 years ago
Are These Characters Undiagnosed Bi-Polar?

Your first installment was good, entertaining and had a decent plot and conflict.

Then you flipped some idiot switch and your characters became different people who lost any sense of reason.

I normally enjoy your stories, but this left me wanting.

Anyway, thanks for sharing and please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Chapter 3

Please don't write a chapter 3. He deserved what he got, and she is right to leave with the children. If you read carvohi's "Just too Happily Married" you will find that the protagonist took his wife back after she figuratively castrated him. My name is Sawmill-Slats, but for some reason I can't log in; so I have to comment as Anonymous.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
traitor

one of the other cucks who wrote In is as full of it as the story. he was cheated on made fun of and stbbed in the back by everyone of his extended family realize their family lied to them and want to contact him, good. if not, their loss. moveon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
"Hard to believe"

But, there are married couples that are just as despicable as these two characters. The way you so skillfully developed them, could make one believe that you are writing from personal experience. Most of the suffering in this society, is experienced by children with parents like these two.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

She searched the country to find him, when she finds him her conversation is he is a quitter, an asshole and loser. Why on earth would she want her kids to be with him?

You should kill them both and have the kids raised by her parents

bruce22bruce22about 8 years ago
No one could get out of this hole.

They do not know how to live together with other people and certainly do not know how to communicate.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
conflicted, confused, yet....

it was twisting and turning causing more churning and yet no resolution. i would say well done but you have psychotic characters that flip on and off from normalcy to the fringe... and two months. hopefully the third installment won't take so long to post. it;s good, just not up to your usual standards or so it seems.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
One problem I have

As to the two main characters, several comments about the stupidity they both display are mostly correct. What I don't see is his parents not continuing to help. If she moves away, they won't have their grandkids around, a serious hurt for most grandparents. Most parents never give up on their kids, of any age, any problem, especially marriage if they like the spouse. She found him, he can find her. But his leaving, deserting his kids, is the worst thing either of these fools did. He sent money, but never checked to see how they were doing, not cool.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
hard to access blame here, both are stupid and immature

the boys will eventually come back to him, the slut wannabe can go on and get AIDS on her own.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Always the same

He is guilty, he blow his chance, she is a victim...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Pointless?

WTF? Does this story have a point? A good guy? Or just two selfish morons?

payenbrantpayenbrantabout 8 years ago
Sadness all thebwaybaround.

With hurt like that on both sides. Cut your losses. Know that you are both beat. True forgiveness will probably never be had. Write letters to your boys. Keep a journal of your thoughts and make sure they get it when they are of age to understand. Highlight the mistakes you have made so they learn from it so they don't do the same in their own lives.

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124about 8 years ago
Can't wait to see how this one is going to end...

If you call it BTB (Burn the Bitch), she burned herself when she wanted to act like a whore. If BTB is Burn the Bastard, he sure did that when he didn't take control of things and let them get out of hands. I saw comments that say you bring a RAAC out of tough situations. I really hope it will be that, because those boys are "the biggest losers" in this plot. I feel sorry for them.

5 *'s and favorite story status.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
No one can screw up the English language

like Slirpuff can! He makes words plural by adding an apostrophe and an S. He constantly missuses words and has no idea that you are is shortened to "you're" and not your. His husband in this tale is dumb as a box of rocks and difficult to even tolerate. He's always needed an editor and that has not changed.

IronDragonIronDragonabout 8 years ago
Slirp doing what Slirp does best!

You always write excellent flawed characters, Slirp. You add a humanity to this category that isn't seen very much. You always add the emotions that jump out of the page (screen), expressing themselves to us, the readers. Keep doing what you're doing, man. This is a great tale, so far.

5 Solid Stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I hate saying this

Garbage. Pure fucking garbage. She is a cheating cunt and he gets fucked over. Where is the old Slirpuff? Lose the cuck version and find him.

Saxon_HartSaxon_Hartabout 8 years ago
I read the comments.....

I read the comments and thought,"Gee it's Slirpuff. It can't be that bad." Fuck me was I wrong. Dude turned into such a douche bag and where does Megan come off with the high and mighty act? She is a cheating whore. I don't buy for a minute that it was harmless flirting. PLease tell me you submitted the wrong file and the real ch 2 will be out soon. This was not up to your standards.

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterabout 8 years ago
Love it

For all the talk of "we just hate cheaters", most of the lw crowd seems to hate a story about a man who cheats and then loses everything.

Almost as though all that anger they have and desire to see people miserable is just directed at women...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Yeah, no.

Okay, how did they expect him to react? For all he knew, he was divorced with his ex-wife having taken everything but the clothes off his back and forbidding him from going to his house or seeing his kids. And then, she just shows up and stares at him and doesn't try to speak to him at all. As far as he knew, he was the one that lost everything partly due to an extremely dumb mistake on his part, but she certainly didn't help matters. So, when she shows up, he's to expect her to not be there to twist the knife more? Yeah, how he reacted to her was pretty good, but seriously, his mom or his dad didn't even tell him anything about the apparently fake divorce? And now they're taking his kids away for good when he abandoned them, despite the fact that he thought he was divorced and lost them? Yeah, no, this...this just isn't up to par with your usual stuff and I hope you don't leave it like this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
swear to god

You seem to get some of the dumbest readers when it comes to Brb. Great example here, she engages in short dancing with his knowledge and he lets it go..... until he decides it. Bothers him.... and that makes her a cheat. He gets drunk and sticks his chick in a diseased whore, and hes innocent. No you fucking idiots, drunk sex is still cheating, and if you believe otherwise, you are fucking hypocritical scum that doesnt deserve a wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

We waited how long for this fucking pile of garbage? 1*

impo_61impo_61about 8 years ago
I like your stories...some vey much, but....

I like your stories...some vey much, but this one isn't making it in my opinion...sure this wasn't the end, but these two characters (husband and wife) have a lot of problems...And the wife began them by wanting to try different men...then they began to drink heavy...then he cheats and got STD's...this marriage to reborn will need a lot of psychiatric help...2* for now...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Both of them are acting like idiots

But that's what adults do sometimes. I firmly believe she's been cheating on him. She got lucky and didn't catch anything. He didn't get lucky and caught a disease. He needs to man up, go back and sue for divorce and make sure he gets the boys during the summers. No way to take the bitch back now. If they had the best marriage councillor in the world they'd never solve their problems. I sure as hell hope you don't have them get back together. That would NOT be good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Get a proofreader

The story isn't great, but it would be better without all the mechanical errors. Don't count on the spelling and grammar check - get another human to read through your work before you publish it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
One Complaint

Megan's a nurse, probably an RN. She would earn enough money to keep make the house payment.

sugnasugnaabout 8 years ago
Dysfunctional Marriage

These two people are too fucked up to be believed. In fact, people who act like this are incapable of love, commitment and a successful marriage. There is no turning this around.

Sidney43Sidney43about 8 years ago

Your male character is an immature idiot masquerading as an adult and Megan is much better off without him. End of story, stop it here and let it die because it is written as far as it needs to go. If she takes him back she is a fool as their children would be much better off with a male figure who uses their brain for thinking. After his fuckups why she would be trying to find him is something I can't figure out and really don't want to try.

Hmmm, I think maybe you might come to the conclusion I have no sympathy for the child Megan married. You are correct.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
We waited 2-1/2 months for THAT?

Pfft!!!

Who stole slirpuff's login and posted this?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Not so good

Two people that are neither very likable cause each other a lot of pain. The kids get screwed over... not an enjoyable story.

Oh...FYI. You cant get a restraining order in MN unless you can convince a judge there is real danger.... and that ain't easy.

MN reader

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
communication comunication

communication... is lacking in this marriage....

mike9698mike9698about 8 years ago
didnt like it at all.

going by this story, neither one ever loved the other. no love in this at all. he barely loved his kids. not that the dumb bitch is clear of all the fault. what she did before was worthy of a divorce.hell even her father and his mother pissed me off.just a bunch of assholes.what made no sense to me was why would she try to rape him in the divorce then turn down his money after she lost their house. yes i know she said it was her dad's idea. yet she fucking went along with it.

luedonluedonabout 8 years ago
Re: communication communication

"Communication is lacking" as a diagnosis of marital problems, Master_falcon90, is so broad as to be totally unhelpful. All relationships between people have communication difficulties; ranging from too much communication to too little, and from communicating about the wrong things to not communicating about the right things.

When a couple recognises that it is difficult to send and to receive the right messages between each other, when they commit to work consistently on their relationship, and when they learn from each time things go right or wrong, then there is a chance the relationship will be a positive one.

If you were to diagnose the 'lack of communication' in Slirpuff's story, where would you start?

L

RhomanovRhomanovabout 8 years ago
***

One was good.

Two is swirling.

Flush or decently finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
She overreacted when he fucked some woman?

How many of these fucktard, mouth breathers would demand that Megan be drawn and quartered for fucking some guy? How many of the BTB crowd would cheer as she ate shit and died for cheating on her husband? Where's the same hate for hubby?

Fucking hypocrites. I hope you all get AIDS from the whores you pay to fuck you and your wives leave you for real men.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 8 years ago
like everything else Slirpuff writes this is crap

There are so many problems with this story I don't know where to begin. First about the husband's drinking. He appears in the middle of chapter one with absolutely no hint that he's a drunk or a bully. Just suddenly for no reason he's drinking passing out sex with other women

The idea of the restraining order is also real problem. Let's assume that the wife overreactedand she now recognizes she overreacted issuing the restraining order.

She filed a fake and unjustified restraining order but is furious that the husband got emotionally devastated and took off because he was being kicked out of the house and being kept away from the kids.

WHY is his own mother putting ALLLLLLLLL the blame solely on him.

For example this..."Yeah, and she didn't take it. She didn't want your money. She wanted a second chance and we both know you blew that."

Hid own mother found out that her daughter in law filed fake misleading restraining order agsinst her own son...but its all gis fault

This is a stupid irrational inconsistent terrible story and nothing short of man bashing to the nth degree

TonyKiwiTonyKiwiabout 8 years ago
Slirpuff

turned this husband into a dickhead, plus the holes in the story line are huge. So he is at her company party and he is drunk so she leaves him alone so long he gets blind drunk and takes a slut outside and after the fact gets two STDs. Why after being so drunk did she not watch him and get him sober, sorry story just doesn't work. One minute he is a responsible husband and dad the next he is a drunken bum, just doesn't work. TK

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
scratching my head on this one

The story is disjointed. ......ok.......first of all, I'm not talented enough (or am too lazy) to write stories so I hope this is not like most annons.

There is no flow to the story. Yes, I'm old so i've seen how life kicks people in the teeth and i've seen how people react to these challenges. But the reactions in this story don't make a lot of sense such as the wife returning a check for that large of a sum of money......that is bullshit.

Then from nowhere, this guy has a drinking problem all the sudden. No warning, no lead in, no nothing.

So he moves away and has nothing to do with his sons for at least a year and a half. No phone calls......no nothing. You are trying to make this man out to be somewhat honorable and none of this is rational.

Slir........let this story die and start over. Give it a proper burial. Thanks for your past stories though and keep writing.

Shaka

kdcee79kdcee79about 8 years ago
Disappointed

I found this uneven & disjointed. Not a great fan of having the previous chapter's last sentences repeated at the start of the following ------- lazy writing. I'm normally a fan of your writing, not always of your stories, however, I've noticed that in your last few that you need an editor to correct the errors & flaws that seem to be appearing more often. Pity that. Not the best followup chapter you've written. 3 ***

ken philipsken philipsabout 8 years ago
What a Fucktard Our So-Called Hero Rick is - Slirpuff has so skewered him

I am so glad Slirpuff took this off where he did so all the BTB Neanderthals can read all about themselves. He has abandoned his kids & wife. He has run away. He is just a self centred immature arrogant mysogenistic PIECE OF SHIT!!!!!! No Wonder Megan correctly called him for what he is - A LOSER!!! She was having a bit of fun. The story makes clear over she did not cheat. He did!! I am v happy she is about to divorce the fucktard & piss off somewhere he will never find them. He showed how much he really loved his kids - NOT!!!! Leave the shit to wallow in it. Perhaps in Part 3 Slirpuff should also have his parents rightly also cut him off; then he kills himself. That would do us all a favour. Perhaps Slirpuff could have Megan finding a nice new husband who is kind & understanding, & who realises that controlling your wife's worklife; clothes she wears; who she sees; & where she spends her money is a form of Domestic Violence - nothing less & any reasonable REAL MAN would never do it.

Ken

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
No way

I'm waiting 2 months for this let down . You so much better then this dragging out crap . She the one who shit all over her husband . Yes he was a worthless piece of crap to cheat . But I been in his shoes with a slut who thinks its all right to rub all over guys in bars ,then go to work and be laughted at or stores where strangers tell me they had a great time enjoying my wife's company . He should have divorced her after he made the DVD. If the next ch. not this week I won't read it . Where is the true Slirpuff ????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
The Only Fucktard Here is You Ken "the hypocrite " Phillips

You denigrate the BTB peoplE in one sentence and then avow him killing himself in the next.Hey Ken Go back to slurping excess out of your wife Seems to be the only thing your good at.As for this ending .It was poorly done.None of the characters acted anything like they did in the first chapter.What happened to them?

gara5289gara5289about 8 years ago

Normally really like your work but this felt unedited. It was disjointed, seemed to jump from place to place and the main character seemed to flip flop so quickly on his emotions that i couldn't keep up. I thought he was pissed at Megan and all of a sudden he wants her back? I never saw where his emotions changed, they just did and we're left wondering why since there was no explanation, reason or him getting over anything.

The original plot was a good idea but this story feels like a draft as opposed to final form.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I like it

Not as smooth as most of your writing but not bad

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
And sometimes stories suck,,, like this one.

Pick a fucking direction please. She's a cunt, she's not a cunt, He's a loser, he's not a loser. Like watching a ping pong game.

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2about 8 years ago
Well asshole of LIT it is chapter 2 and if you don't like the story as you say you don't

WTF ARE YOU STILL READING IT???????????????????????????????? We all know you love these LW whore stories, since your wife did the same to you!! Gave it a 5

sinothetimessinothetimesabout 8 years ago
Why invent such people?

Although the stories are very readable, I often find that I don't much care for the characters in Slirpuff's tales, particularly the women. This one however, as developed in part 2, takes the proverbial biscuit. Two shallow, highly unpleasant people with a marriage that barely seems to exist running around like (ego)maniacs with no logical motivation, apparently trying as hard as they can to trash their own and each other's lives. Who are the readers supposed to root for? Why on earth should we have the remotest interest in what happens to them as long as they don't move in next door?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
MM Story?

Are you sure Matt M didn't write this steaming pile of trash? It reads as one of his shit piles

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Porn Review

The author can't spell and wouldn't know an interesting plot if one dropped into his lap. The story isn't erotic either.

likeboblikebobabout 8 years ago

Not that it is worth waiting for anyway but I wonder how long it will take for the next( and hopefully final) chapter,

AyreGuardAyreGuardabout 8 years ago
I am in suspense!

I do not care where you take me but please take me with you. I have seen this very thing happen repeatedly in my life and while they all start in the same place and most end up in the one of two ways, the journey is always different. The two assholes theme where both want to talk but neither want to listen followed by neither wanting to talk finishing with misunderstanding regret and remorse is real life. You made us first hate her because she refused to quit then you made us hate him because two wrongs never make a right. Then extremism on both parts only to learn that in their self discovery they both wanted the same thing. Yet, human nature tells us that until we remove the hurt and anger only then can we begin to fill the void with forgiveness and love. In the end, the only regrets should not be for what happened and instead the time wasting in getting back to where you belong because once time is spent it is gone forever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I am serious when I ask this but....

Did you have a stroke or some other neurological issue after you wrote the first chapter.

It could not have been the same person unless you were brain damaged recently....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Not my favorite .

You have taken enough flack on this story already but I didn't care for chapter 2 either because his character changed so much in this chapter. As an author I concede that you have every right to write your story as you please. I honestly loved almost everything else you have written.. keep on submitting and I will keep on reading.

CB

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
whether i like the characters or agree with the endings...

your stories are ALWAYS worth reading and i look forward to them.

keep this one and the next ones coming!

anyone who really read this or your other stories and then fling shit instead of making constructive comments are trolls to be ignored.

RA

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 8 years ago
twisted and mangled

What did you expect?

Of course Slirpuff had to fold spindle mutilate and then pound on it with a sledge hammer.

Doing whatever it takes to make it the man's fault.

'Cause that's what he does.

patilliepatillieabout 8 years ago
I have asked this before

but never got an answer, is the real Slirpuff letting someone else write under his name? This is choppy and hard to understand, is low on the dramatic tension and has the two main characters acting like middle school scorned lovers. Sorry it is a 2 star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
You left out the part where the Martians come down in their flying saucer, . . .

and shoot the husband with their stupid ray. What the fuck happened to the character from the first chapter? He gets drunk and her company party? Then their marriage goes to hell from there, almost entirely because of him? Yes, she is stupid too, for even trying to restore a relationship with this dumb ass.

Really weird character morphing plot. Just end it and start over with something worth your time and talent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Sorry, but this is tripe

So, she's doing the crotch rub with another man on the dance floor, starts treating her guy like crap, and is clearly in the wrong when good old Slirpuff tosses this into the mix: "Then I fucked up big time; not once but twice."

Can anyone say "contrived plot device"?

And that useless tramp of a wife suddenly becomes all holy and the "victim" in all this?

Somebody please kill that manipulating bitch dead, along all the so called parents who are backing her in this.

As for you, Slirpuff, knock of the sauce. You don't write worth shit when you're drunk.

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2about 8 years ago
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Someone please kill annony!!!!!!

That would solve the problems of this site and maybe the world! 5 for effort and content as usual write,. You're one of the best!!

KnightofoilKnightofoilabout 8 years ago
She set him up

So she set him up so she could have the upper hand. Did not work and she sent nuclear. Play with fire people.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarabout 8 years ago
Stupid Plot Devices

Hard to imagine this is the same author whose work that I've enjoyed so much before. So a mother would lose her children's home, let them do without so she could ,make some empty gesture by not using the money sent to her. "I fucked up twice"....who didn't see that escape clause coming. Some serious silliness here.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 8 years ago
KEN PHILLIPS professional moron strikes again

Ken the idiot wrote " He has run away. He is just a self centred immature arrogant mysogenistic PIECE OF SHIT!!!!!! No Wonder Megan correctly called him for what he is - A LOSER!!! She was having a bit of fun. The story makes clear over she did not cheat. He did!!"

NO asshole he was forced away by the wife's ILLEGAL restraining order

and NO you asshole we do NOT KNOW for a fact that the husband cheated.

READ it again ... SOMEONE _ we dont know who -sent the wife of video

of the husband walking out drunk with some other woman. And of course the idiot author does not have the husband talk to this strange woman

and we dont KNOW if Mega cheated or not. The fact that the husband does not have actual video does not prove anything....

and btw the way the 2nd kid is NOT from the Husband

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Oh Slirpuff, no one has managed to get as many comments this week as you......

I read this, this morning, but had to think about what I wanted to say about it for awhile.

Is this "just another run of the mill" tale from the Slirp-meister? NO!

Is this his best work to date? Jury is still out....

Is this a genuine LW tale? Abso-FUCKING-lutely!!!!!!

Do readers prefer it when the WIFE is the only bad guy? Well, yeah, but you see....it's complicated.......

I can't begin to tell you how many stories I have read, where comment after comment derides the concept of "Saint Hubby".

That said, SOMEBODY has to be wronged, for it to be a LW story, so......

I really want to give Slirpuff the benefit of the doubt here. I mean, his reputation is such that even folks who want to slam his ass in comments keep coming back because they know.....

AND I MEAN EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU FUCKING KNOW

that he is in fact, like LW royalty around here.

I guess, in a way, that kinda means, something like, may be.... I mean just MAY BE....like he just MIGHT know what he is doing???!!!????

I have long harbored a secret suspicion that the typos, or lack of editing is something he does on purpose, just to laugh at you anal retentive bitches who have nothing better to say than "get an editor". Because, every last one of you THINK that he has never, EVER heard that before, or something.....

Anyway, SOME of the more thoughtful regular commenters here have correctly classified Slirpuff a master of highly emotive marital tension. Why have only a few of you seemed to grasp the concept of Slirp trying to outdo HIMSELF with this story? I mean, a wife WORSE than before. A husband WORSE than before. A situation that seems utterly hopeless. Characters SO thick, that it seems hard to believe they know how to tie their own shoes, much less learn anything from their massive failures in life. NOBODY can seem to see anyway out of the corner Slirp has seemingly painted himself into here.

The plebians on this site want to call it a slip in quality, or a shortsighted lazy effort from a formerly reliable scribe.

I see this as Slirpuff viewing this as a challenge.

Not only for himself, with his writing chops.

But especially, for the REST OF US!

Who are, by and large, a lazy group of readers who take the talents and efforts of others way too much for granted. And ALL of this done for free, with the only payment being a thank you, or a statement from a reader who was surprised to find themselves thinking outside of the box, for once.

I can't say this story is a fun read. But I don't think it was supposed to be. I can't say that I like husbands who are cheaters but still want to retain the position that they were wronged first.

But I DO like stories where characters learn something. And like most folks who get into deep shit, they have to hit rock bottom before they realize something INSIDE of THEMSELVES has to change, if ANYTHING is going to get any better.

Slirp has always known how to write stories with long legs.

Why are so many of you so quick to cut him off at the knees?

I mean, this is only the second lap, here people! The finish line is still a long way off.

For me, as always, this story can't begin to be judged until it is over.

Have the rest of you complacent little whiners forgotten that?

kjohns2001kjohns2001about 8 years ago
Everyone looses......

Everyone looses in this story, the wife, the husband, the kids and the rest of the extended family. Hell, even the guy's boss looses because now the guy is distracted and not putting 110% into the business like he was before.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Story doesn't flow

Sorry, but this is really terrible. There's no continuity; the characters randomly change behavior. I think you need to re-write this or put it to pasture.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
not a fan

I usually really like your stories, but some of them are so frustrating. A lot of your stories can be summarized as "adults acting like children." Each one trying to one up each other. Choosing not to communicate and instead they run off and pout in the corner like a child. Using children, relatives, friends, as leverage. Most people don't behave like that in reality. So many of your stories could be solved if just one of them stopped being childish and communicated to their partner.

The two children in this story are perfect for each other. I hope they reconcile so that they can keep their childish behavior to themselves.

TornadoTysTornadoTysabout 8 years ago
Interesting Story Line !

Am interesting plot which IMO can lead off down different avenues in the plot.

Not sure how the author is going to deal with situations created in the story of video of wife her fantasies, her wantimg open ticket to have fun, husband hetting drunk and cheating, husband moving away, wife finds husband, wife moves awsy amd dissappears, husband new job, factor in children now a divorce, it seems everyone is going to lose !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
agree with patille

sry not one of your better ones............stlcris

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hate When people make stuff up.

Abandonment is grounds for both divorce and custody. It is not grounds for the loss of parental rights. If she take them away without his permission, he can have her arrested for kidnapping.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Dude,

Y'all going to have to do some pretty fancy story-telling to get yourself out of this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
DUH

Story SUCKED.

OnethirdOnethirdabout 8 years ago
Brain transplant

This story was going well, then the guy suddenly became a complete asshole for no apparent reason. I couldn't figure that out, and everything after that was just dumb as dumb does all the way. No need to go any further, unless there is a reverse brain transplant or someone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Well that was a turn for the worst....

...I can't wrap my head around how far this dickwad's IQ fell and how self-centered he became, seemingly overnight.

What a disappointment. He should have made some effort to stay in touch, at least there would be some argument against her filing for abandonment....not much, but better than the total abandonment he dove into head first.

Now, in all fairness, he had no way of knowing that she dropped the divorce.....but rally, as this chapter made plain, they're better off divorced. They're both fucking irresponsible juveniles and should never have been allowed to marry in the first place.

Now all that's left is the housekeeping and regret.

Shame it went this way.

Always well written....not always as hoped....

Thank you.

HoppydoodleHoppydoodleabout 8 years ago
Serving bowels (intestines) to his kids in the first story.

And now (birds?). No harm, no fowl in this part. I would say get an editor, but I am quite sure Slirpuff puts this stuff in his stories on purpose. Husband is a jackass idiot who gave up the moral high ground a long time ago. Hate all the characters including the bowels and fowls.

HoppydoodleHoppydoodleabout 8 years ago
Actually I like the children.

They need parents with maturity beyond five years old.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Megan Ch. 01 Previous Part
Megan Series Info

SIMILAR Stories