All Comments on 'Megan Ch. 02'

by Slirpuff

Sort by:
  • 219 Comments (Page 3)
nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

1` star - really a bad idea - two angry teenagers - they never grew up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lead around by the cunt and his parents. She was out getting g strange cock and now he feels guilty? Fuck her, the whore had it coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

it was a set up dude right down to the std but he did cheat set up or not

FseriesFseriesabout 2 years ago

This story is stupid. She’s doing all the boozing and bumboing and this chapter immediately has him out clubbing and hooking up with someone and her now holier than thou? Too much of a character switch and no impedes. She can’t file for abandonment if she started divorce papers. His last knowledge of their status was she was divorcing him. Abandonment would only apply after he’s be told they weren’t divorcing anymore. Stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Dumb story. Let the cunt go. She was always gonna cheat on his ass. She knew if she pushed hard enough he'd eventually make a mistake. And he did like a dumbass. Just move on with life. Take the 12 grand and put it away for the kids college and move on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

ZEROZEROZEROZERO... STUPIDEST MELODRAMA EVER. Worst spelling and grammar ever. Stupidest people ever!

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesover 1 year ago

Enjoying the twists and turns of this . Thanks for your writing.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 1 year ago

"If it was just some innocent flirting, no harm no fowl." - "fowl?" LOL! Sure she says that NOW when she's trying to apply that to her actions, but if she hadn't done it first, no way would she let him get away with it.

\

"Rick, I do love only you." - That could be true, but that doesn't she fucks only him; remember the cheaters' battle cry, "It was only sex."

\

"maybe I'll learn a few things that'll make our sex life even hotter." - How is she planning on doing that if she doesn't fuck other guys; or is that where "with his blessing" comes into play.

\

"do you trust me enough to let me explore what's out there?" - How can she "explore" if she doesn't fuck others, or is she looking for permission to do just that?

\

"We went back our lives post girls nights out." - Pre, not post.

\

I don't know what it's like in real life, but I don't see how people can get restraining orders where there's been no violence or threat of violence. And why is there already a cop there before he's even tried to get in?

\

I don't care for turning him into the bad guy, and I STILL don't believe that she didn't cheat. First, she gets so wound up that she's hot to trot, then comes in two hours later and goes straight to the shower, and no sex?

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

And again another story you wrote that turned to shit because you literally self sabotage. Great start and then you dipped this is a shit fountain and served up to us.

Epic Fail.

Boardman68Boardman68over 1 year ago

These two clueless individuals should never gotten married. If Megan had kept up her 'only flirting' with guys at the bar for drinks and while hot dancing with them eventually she would have cheated. You can't put yourself in tempting situations over and over again before temptation wins. And Rick is very concerned about his wife drinking too much, flirting too much and cheating on him then in Chapter 2 he does the very thing he didn't want Megan to do...cheat on your spouse. Rick seems like a completely different character from Chapter 1 to Chapter 2. Not sure I understand or buy that in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

MR CUCK SHOULD FORGET ABOUT THE BITCH, HIS SONS AND HIS BASTARD PARENTS!!

ASSHOLE SHOULD MOVE ON WITHOUT THEM

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This story wrnt off the rails. Made no sense. Thr harsh divorce terms were draw up be her father? Did Megan not read the documents at first, and then suddenly found out what was happening and canceled the divorce but hubby had skipped town. I despise spineless husband's who run when they have kids. Yeah the divorce terms sucked but you get a fucking lawyer and fight it. There was no way he doesn't at least get alternate weekends. Wtf? And she emphatically did not cheat, yes flirted a lot and had multiplr, minor infidelities on the dance floor but never wrnt out with any guy to the parking lot, but he turns around and gets drunk twice, second time cheating and picking up STDs. They are both asshats. But as a husband and father myself, his abandoning the kids is gutless and he was gone a long time. Story went to shit.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

My God this awful piece of trash in insulting.

He immediately goes off the deep end and degrades himself thereby giving his wife the green to fuck whomever she wished.

Initially I thought he'd be intelligent enough to let her hang herself. Her self serving denial and gaslighting is so transparent it's invisible.

He should have given her 2 options. Immediate counseling or divorce. She has ALREADYA made the decision to cheat and he's trying to rationally discuss this with a women who could careless. He knows it and hangs in there. The marriage is dead. It truly tragic. Painful beyond conception. Destructive to everything it touches. Well, so is a 750 lb bomb. It has done the did. How you "feel" about it is irrelevant.

Your departure from a rational story line shatters the readers ability to willingly suspend disbelief.

Sorry, but you lost this reader.

[-]5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

There’s no such thing as innocent flirting. Flirting is dating behavior. You don’t date anyone but your spouse. The first time she flirted with anyone else he should have beat her so she couldn’t sit down for a week. If she does it again, plant her under the rose garden.

ZK

RePhilRePhil3 months ago

Typical female point of view. Screw the guy over and blame him for a humanistic reaction. No wonder the birth rate is dropping in North America and so many men are staying confirmed bachelors. Us lucky Baby Boomers missed all this shit and made marriages that last.

RePhilRePhil3 months ago

We are just lucky no more stories will be coming from his her pen

InForIt2InForIt2about 1 month ago

Good story, nicely written.

Though the woman started it in the first story. The main character really was the asshole in the end. This story made me loath his actions even more. And no, those are NOT 'humanistic' actions (talking to commenter RePhil).

And this is not from a female standpoint either.

This is just a very well written story of a guy who's making a real ass out of himself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Great story (so far) of two complete assholes. I really dislike both of them. Although in reality the MC sorta 'switched' personalities from Part 1. Megan is clearly a slut-in-making, but the Rick from Part 1 wouldn't have ended up cheating and then bolting like a pussy. But I am enjoying the ride, on to part 3.

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

This guy is a pure and simple MCP. He assumes her infidelity without any evidence. He mentally tortures her, humiliates her into going to a clinic for a check up, then runs up a set of rules to be followed. She passes all his tests, but he manages to break the rules, cheats on her (even though he claims to be drunk and not in the know of things), he ends up with the clap, then, instead of falling at her feet asking for forgiveness with true regret, he decides he would not take any further humiliation, and just vanishes, leaving his family to fend for themselves. If that's not the attitude of a MCP then what is? It's not right for her to do it, but if he does it, the wife should be understanding and forgiving. WHAT A LOSER!! I hope he never finds her and the kids. I hope she never forgives him. That might bring his attitude down a few notches. And he could have the rest of his life for regret.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Megan Ch. 01 Previous Part
Megan Series Info

SIMILAR Stories