Megan's Brother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meg began to oscillate her hips and he responded, moving in synchronicity. She envisaged her brother's knob sliding within her tube, the hot purple skin smeared with her cream. I'm doing it at last, she thought. I'm fucking. I'm fucking my brother, and I love it. She lifted her legs higher and the angle of David's penetration shifted, and she watched the reflection of his buttocks pumping back and forth. It triggered the memory of when she'd come home from school one day and caught her mum and Bob Miller on the sofa. His bottom had been pumping too, just as David's was now, and her mother's legs were waving like slender reeds as he plunged into her. Meg suddenly wondered whether Bob had been thinking about her as he fucked the older woman, and her resentment bubbled into uncharacteristic spite. What would you think if I told you about me and David when I get home, Mum? She imagined the look of horror on her mother's face as she heard her daughter's words: he fucked me, Mum, and I fucked him, and I'm not on the pill. You should have listened to me when I needed you, Mum.

But this wasn't about revenge: it was about two trusting souls in a hard world. The image of her mother's face faded and a wave of more immediate sensations flooded into Meg's brain: the heat of his cock as it slid into her, as slippery as an eel; his stumbling words as he tried to say how good it was -- how he'd longed for this moment but hadn't even dared to think of it, and the rubbery feel of his muscles under the desperate grasp of her hands. The taste of his juice was still in her mouth and she leaned up and kissed him, their tongues dancing together, and then she sank back to the pillow and rode out the long breakers of pleasure. On and on, each moment better than the last. On and on, her cunt leaking like a river as their juices oozed and dribbled. She could hear the soggy slap of his balls on her flesh as he plundered her; feel the wet suck of her cunt as he withdrew and the delicious stretch in her belly as he thrust. She rolled her hips under him, milking his shaft, trying to draw it deeper, and she heard their moans of delight as they finally built to the crescendo.

Afterwards Meg tried to recall all the feelings of their climax, but her senses were in overload. She recalled the rigidity of his body, the muscles hard and unyielding under her fingers, and the sounds he made as he tumbled into the precipice of his orgasm. She remembered too the sudden flooding warmth of his seed, and the incredible feeling of fullness: and then the spinning vortex of her own pleasure whisked her upwards like a mote of dust flung through footless halls of air - and there was nothing except a trembling whirlwind of ecstasy, and her high-pitched wail that ebbed and flowed in cadence with the clasping of her cunt as it milked her brother's shaft.

*

Sunlight stealing through the blinds to fall on Meg's face. Golden hair with glints of saffron spread in glorious disarray; soft lashes sleeping upon her cheeks and lips swollen from his kisses. An arm flung back; a perfect breast peeping from rumpled sheets, sheathed in porcelain and pink-tipped. Breath as light as a shadow as she dreams of the night before.

She stirs and the eyelids flutter once, twice, and eyes open to a new day: clear and blue and soft with sleep. She sees him watching, reads his face and she smiles and turns to him, her arms reaching out. It is early and the house is quiet and he feels her warmth and hears her heart beating, beating, so close to his own, and he thinks they are as one.

'I love you, Megan Symonds,' he whispers. A truth thought but never spoken. 'I love you.'

She holds him tighter. She thinks it has taken her whole life to reach this point and it is almost too late. Tomorrow they go home. Tomorrow is filled with doubt and uncertainty. Tomorrow they must lie to hide their love, lest people judge them.

She is filled with a burning need to spend every moment with her brother and to have him in every way. 'It's our last day' she whispers, 'and I want to stay here, with you...to do everything that you've ever wanted.'

Her words trigger an immediate image: Meg's little buttocks thrust upwards as she kneels, as firm and round as oranges, and the secret entrance between them, pink and tight and clean. He had dreamed of it so often. His sister's ass.

'We've done most things, Meg.' He wants to be sure she meant what she'd said.

Meg shakes her head. 'Not yet, David. I want everything.' She presses her mouth to his, her lips soft and wet. His hand lies on the curve of her hip, the flesh firm beneath his fingers and she feels him pulling her closer. His cock, quiescent after the night of pleasure, rears up cobra-headed to press against her thigh and her juices ooze in response. She recalls where his eyes had strayed the night before, and his barely hidden lust as he fondled those wondrous globes; and she remembers too the wet rasp of his tongue on that secret place, and the feeling as it breached the tiny ring to reach into her bowels.

A glow of anticipation flares in her belly and she grinds her hips against him. She knows that nothing else has ever penetrated her there: it is the final sanctuary of her virginity and she will give it to him gladly, to seal their complicity forever. And so she turns and kneels and waits to receive him.

*

David watched her crouch with her legs askew and her face pressed against the tousled sheets. He pressed her midriff down with gentle hands, observing the golden bands of sunlight falling across her flawless skin, and he saw how her posture had changed the shape of her bottom: the cheeks flattened and her sex thrust back. His cock was rigid, the skin stretched tight and the crimson head suffused with blood, and his excitement was palpable.

'Hold yourself open,' he whispered. 'Let me see.'

Meg clasped her buttocks and drew them apart to reveal her secret opening and David saw it clearly for the first time, nestling in a hollow between her buns like a tiny starfish. Its mouth was pursed and barely open and its folds of crinkled flesh spread out in perfect symmetry in ridges of pink and beige and umber. It was as he remembered - the gateway to her rectum, clean and small and tight, and he wondered how it would ever stretch to take his rampant cock.

'It's very small,' he observed. 'I don't know if -'

His sister laughed, a throaty chuckle. 'You're not that big, Soldier. It will fit.' She dabbed her fingers with spit and smeared it over the opening and David saw how the liquid clung to the fissures, shining in the morning light. 'Try me,' she invited.

David engaged the head of his cock into the hollow and pressed. The shaft seemed big against her tiny buttocks and although he leaned into her there was no movement. He withdrew and smeared his own spit over the knob and reengaged it.

'Press harder,' Meg's voice was strained. She drew her cheeks wider, the flesh white where her fingers gripped it, and she wriggled her bottom to try and ease its entry. 'Ah...wait, wait...now -- push, push.'

David grasped her hips and pulled, but the tightness of her tube resisted his efforts. He released her and stood back, observing the tiny hole. Bubbles of spit oozed from the centre, but it was still closed.

'Perhaps some cream,' he said. 'Do you have any?'

Meg anointed his cock with face cream and he placed the head against her once more, gripping her hips, pressing downwards. God, she was tight! He felt his rod bending and saw the knob had slid upwards, and he adjusted it back to her anus with one hand.

'Push,' she urged. 'God, David...ah, fuck! Ah, push, push!'

David thrust forward and the head of his cock suddenly popped into his sister's bottom. She shrieked once and her hands fluttered on her buttocks, and her voice was gusty and broken. 'Ah -- stop, Soldier, stop! Wait...ah, wait a moment. Let me...ugh...just wait!'

She moved her hands to the sheets and crouched lower, gasping at the pain. David could feel the ring thrumming around his shaft like a stretched rubber band, gripping the head in spasmodic contractions. The sensation triggered a little spurt of juice and he imagined it drooling into the dark confines of her body.

At length the fluttering diminished and her breathing slowed. He drew his fingers over her back to relax her further and she groaned softly, her hips undulating to admit him deeper. David watched as his rod gradually disappeared, sliding inch by inch into the tight, cloying orifice, and he heard her signs and moans as she opened to him. He feasted his eyes on the sight, committing it to memory: his sister's ass wrapped around his cock, the ring gripping him tightly; her buttocks twitching as she pressed back against him and her fingers grasping the sheet in tight little fists. He heard the hiss of her breath and her whispered words as he sank ever deeper.

'Jesus, Soldier...fuck, that feels huge!' She arched her back to ease its entry and her fingers scrabbled to her buttocks again to lever them apart as she tried to accommodate his thickness.

David slid the last few millimeters of his cock into his sister's body. The night before he had thought her pussy to be tight, but it was nothing compared to the constraining grip of her colon. It squeezed his shaft with a cloying embrace like a hand grasping him tightly, and he fancied he could feel it pulsing slightly as if her virgin flesh was creaking and stretching around the fat intruder.

'I'm in, Meg,' he said, and his voice was breathless with excitement. 'Right inside your ass.' He regarded her motionless body crouching under him. 'Are you all right? Does it still hurt?'

'No...not so much. It just feels really full.' She giggled. 'If you'd told me a week ago I'd be crouching here with my butt full of my brother's prick I'd have thought you crazy.'

'Me too.' He'd imagined it often enough, but the feeling was better than he could ever have thought. He felt another dribble of his lubricant ooze into her tube.

'Try moving it,' Meg said. 'Just slowly.'

David withdrew his shaft, watching as the ring of her anus clung to it, like a mouth pursed around a stick. At length the rim of his head appeared and he stopped moving, leaving it immersed in his sister.

'Take it right out,' she said, 'and tell me what you see.'

David withdrew and his cockhead slipped through the narrow orifice. For a moment the sphincter gaped open, the flesh inside her body a deep crimson, but it closed almost immediately. He saw a little of his lubricant had escaped to ooze over her perineum towards the lips of her pussy.

'So what does it look like?' Meg demanded.

'Lovely. I think I see why Chris Miller wants it.'

Meg laughed. 'I just made that up, Soldier. It's yours. Now tell me what you see.'

'I'll show you,' David said. He walked through to the bathroom and picked up the shaving mirror and handed it to her. 'Have a look in there as I fuck you.'

Meg placed the mirror between her legs and watched as her brother's cock slid into her butt. She'd seen anal on porn sites before but this time it was different -- it was her ass being violated, her ring that was being stretched. She saw the purple head engaging and felt pressure as he pushed - and then a sudden release and she watched as he popped into her body. There was no pain now, only a feeling of fullness that increased as he penetrated further, and an amazing warmth. She heard her brother's soft gasps of pleasure as he began to saw in and out of her bottom and the feeling of warmth increased, spreading through her belly and into her cunt.

'That's good,' Meg murmured. 'Ah, Jesus, David...that's lovely.' Her butt hole was relaxed now, still tight enough to grip the intruder but not rigid like before, and the pain had gone. Between her legs she could see his balls swinging, the sac wet with pussy juice as it brushed against it, and her ears were filled with soft sighs and groans of pleasure. She reached down and gripped his shaft to feel its heat and rigidity, and her fingers slid over the slippery skin as he pumped. So much meat inside me, she thought. Sliding up towards my belly, and I love it. She was awash with sensations -- the feel of his shaft as it rummaged into her bottom and the smack of his thighs against her buttocks.

A few drops of moisture fell on her wrist and she saw that her cunt was oozing juice and the lips were wet and swollen, and she plunged her fingers into the wet hole to feel the slide of his shaft through the thin membrane. David's cock was moving faster now, plunging into her in long, deep strokes, and hands grasped her hips and the room was filled with the wet slap of their flesh and low groans of pleasure. Her fingers fluttered over her clitoris and the first stirring of her climax took seed in her brain, fuelled by the eroticism of what she was doing and the raw, carnal pleasure it gave her. She sensed that David was close too, and wondered what he was thinking and how much sperm he had left over after last night to cream her. The image of his cock spurting into her bottom was enough to trigger her climax and she shrieked as the waves of pleasure took her.

David watched as Meg trashed and trembled under the grasp of his hands. His own climax was close, but he needed her to be still to do what he wanted and so he slowed his thrusts and listened to his sister cumming. Her anus was clasping at him, pulsing rhythmically in time with the contractions of her cunt, and he gritted his teeth to hold on. He could see her ring was open now, the ring relaxed and fully dilated, and his cock head slipped in and out unimpeded and the pleasure built in his brain like a dam filling with water.

The twitching of the pale slim body under him slowed at last and David withdrew his cock, watching with hooded eyes as the sphincter gaped at him. He seized his rod and pumped it frantically and the intensity of his pleasure built rapidly, spinning upwards until he was balanced on the very edge of a yawning chasm. The pale skin of his Meg's back lay quiescent before him, framed by the curve of her hips and the open cavern of her anus, and the image of what was about to happen tripped him over the edge.

David's sperm leaped from the eye of his cock to splatter over the crack between her perfect buns: six or seven ribbons that lay briefly on the satin skin before coalescing into a trickle that flowed towards the waiting orifice. It gathered speed and volume until it reached the very edge where it pooled for a second, starkly white against the dark flesh; and then it fell into her anal chasm in a slippery rush and vanished from sight.

Meg felt his warmth drool into her body, and she clenched her butthole to capture it. The movement forced out his seed like magna from a volcano, and it bubbled through the closing ring in a splattering froth that streaked the pale satin of her thighs and fell onto the mirror and surrounding sheets, and she laughed.

'Wow, Soldier,' she said. 'Didn't you do well!' She clenched her muscles again to expel more, her face peering between her legs to watch the flow. Her anus opened like a fish's mouth and David slid the head of his cock into her once more, delighting in the velvet grip of her bowels as she milked him.

And then, at last, they were done. He wiped his cock on a tissue and lay beside her, listening to the sound of her breathing.

'So what shall we do today?' he asked.

Meg thought about it for few moments. 'Nothing,' she said at last. She turned rolled over and faced him. 'It's our last day, Soldier. Let's stay in bed all day and see what happens.'

*

Meg sat close to her brother as they drove home. They had talked for a while: shy words at first of what had happened between them but as their minds touched they spoke of love and satisfaction and of their plans for the future.

And after a while the warmth of the car's engine and the sound of the wind and the road lulled Meg's senses and she slept, dreaming of the last two days and the feel of her brother's shaft inside her. And in her dreams she saw the pools of jism he had left in her body: smeared in the wrinkled folds of her cunt and in the dark recesses of her rectum, and coating her throat and tongue and teeth in a slippery film; and she dreamed too of being together with him in the weeks and months and years ahead, and she was content.

*****

© Hot_Sister. July 2014.

Not to be reproduced in whole or in part without the express permission of the author.