Megan's Dilemma Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Crap, the hard on came in an instance. Megan and Liz both started to giggle at my discomfort. I rolled out of my inner tube to conceal my fully engorged mound. Hoping that the cool water would have a similar effect to a cold shower... It didn't, but, it did have some concealing effect.

The rest of the day was spent with more of their antics poolside and in the wavepool. By the end of the day, I felt like my dick was tied in knots from all of their teasing. I was in need of a diversion. I took a particularly windy road back home at top speeds. I enjoyed taking the convertible to it's limits. Megan was used to this, but, Liz was white knuckled the whole way home.

We arrived at home and I head to my room to take a shower and Megan and Liz agreed to take a shower one after the other. I knew I'd have some time, because Megan takes long showers. So I hopped in the shower and set it to a cooler than normal temperature to take off some of the pressure. Tonight I'd have to relieve the pressure myself.

I was taking my shower when out of the corner of my eye, I saw some movement. I glanced that way and saw a glimpse of Liz peering from around the edge of the door. She didn't seem to notice my glance as she had her eyes closed, one hand on her breast and the other hand was down inside the front of her bikini bottom.

When she opened her eyes I was staring at her and my cock was growing as it had again and again all day long. I motioned for her to join me in the shower and she stepped into the bathroom and her bikini top and bottoms fell to the floor with just a quick tug. She stepped into the shower with me.

She whispered to me "We were really mean to you today. I'll help to make it up to you."

She took the sponge that I had in my hand already lathered with soap and began rubbing my chest and stomach. Her breasts and nipples were probably the most perfect that I've ever seen. She looked up at me and motioned for me to turn around. I turned around and she began washing my back, starting at my arms and continuing down beyond my lower back. I spread my legs a bit as she washed my buttox and between my legs brushing against my balls. She then continued to wash my legs and stood up and gave me a hug from behind. I could feel her perfect boobs press against my back. She turned me around and paid particular attention to my growing member.

I picked up the body wash and squirted some into my hands. I asked to to turn around so I could wash her back. She turned and I sponged her back and neck, down to her unbelievably nice round buttocks. As I washed her cheeks she bent over, spread her legs, and parted her ass cheeks to give me better access to her to clean her ass hole. I cleaned it very well. I could almost imagine rimming her little sphincter.

She turned around and I began to wash her front. The body wash provided a silky smooth surface. Her breasts were firm and my hands easily glided over them as I washed her completely. I washed between her legs, from the front this time. Her perfect slit was beginning to get warm.

I was finished rinsing her off when she knelt between my legs and took my cock in her mouth. She started to suck as she tugged on my balls. She played with my balls and continued to suck with determination. I didn't even last 2 minutes because of today's teasing and anticipation of what tonight may bring and I shot my load down her throat. She took it all in and lick up every last drop off of her lips. She stood up and said "That was for today. Now take me to bed."

We stepped out of the shower and dried each other off. I picked her up in my arms and carried her to my bed. I placed her on the bed with her legs open and off to the side displaying her silky smooth pussy. I knelt down between her thighs and very slowly began licking her slit from bottom to top. I watched her face as her stomach raised and lowered and her breasts swayed with the rhythm.

Her cunt was already wet from the excitement from the shower. I latched onto her clit sucking and nibbling with my teeth just a bit. She reacted with deep moans. Her pussy lips were very large and just enhanced the pleasure that my tongue gave. I continued lapping at her juices and they ran heavy down my chin. She started to orgasm and her juices turned with a hint of creaminess. She shook with intensity.

I stood up and picked her up to move her back onto the bed. I mounted on top of her and my cock easily slid in between her legs. I lowered my head to her breasts and sucked on her hardened nipples. She was so wet that my cock pounded hard into her pussy. Her petite frame took every bit of it as the shocks rocked her body and her breasts jiggled with every thrust.

She looked up at me with a smile that I couldn't place. I continued to pound as she wrapped her legs and arms around me. I could feel the explosion building in me. I was just at the point of no return when I saw Liz look to the side and smile again. That is when I noticed that Megan has been watching us. I pulled out of Liz and sent waves of jiz over her stomach and breasts. Liz rubbed my cum into her skin and breasts.

Megan came over and said "I've never seen a more beautiful sight than the two people making love. Now I'm horny as hell. I hope you have a full night in you!" she said with a smile. She pushed me aside and said "It's our turn for a bit." pointing back and forth between herself and Liz.

Megan climbed up on the bed between Liz's legs and buried her face into Liz's already sopping wet cunt. She reached up and pushed the hood covering Liz's clit up and sucked with intent on her pleasure nib and playing with the clit ring. Liz writhed with pleasure. Megan plunged her tongue deep into Liz's vagina, slurping on the copious amounts of her love juices. Megan's face became covered with Liz's wetness. Megan reached down and started rubbing her pussy in sync with her partner's moves.

Megan lifted her head to catch her breath from the entree laid out before her. She reached under the bed and pulled out a large back massager with a round head. She sat up on the bed and placed her pussy directly in Liz's wet cunt. She then placed the massager between their legs and turned the power on. Within seconds both girls began to moan with pleasure and pressed their hips closer and closer together. The head of the massager was totally coated by both of their pussy juices.

Liz came first from the intense licking she had before the massager. It wasn't long before Megan began to orgasm as well. Liz pulled the head of the massager up to her mouth and licked the end cleaning it of their combined juices.

Megan pushed her down onto the bed on her side in front of her and then Megan laid her head on Liz's inner thigh, Liz did the same to complete the sideways 69. They began tasting each others' juices. They reached around their partner's hips and began rubbing and probing their perfect ass holes. Liz pulled in a little closer and started rimming Megan's ass pushing her tongue into her forbidden hole. Megan returned the favor tasting a woman's anus for the first time.

Megan lifted her head and asked me if I had recovered and was ready to join in. I was already getting rock hard and was eager to join.

I layed down so I devour Liz's slippery wet cunt and Megan started by putting one of my balls in her mouth. A 3 way on the side 69. I am one hell of a lucky guy.

Megan traced my rock hard member with her tongue and nibbled on it's head. She knows just how much that drives me crazy. I played with Liz's piercing with my tongue and tugged on it with my teeth to see just how sensitive it was. Liz's screamed, but, I couldn't tell if it was from pleasure or pain. We all ate from each others pleasure center's. I couldn't take it any longer. I needed to fuck both of these girls.

I instructed the girls to get on all fours beside each other. They leaned into each other for a kiss. I put some lube on my thumbs and rubbed it over their waiting sphincters. I circled each of their holes and plunged my thumbs deep into their asses. My left thumb in Megan's ass and my right thumb in Liz's. In this position I could control them by tugging them in the direction I wanted them. Their asses were like the thumb holes in a bowling ball.

I first stood behind Liz, I've been wanting to fuck her. She didn't let me down, I rammed by rock hard dick into her wet pussy. She came up for a breath from kissing Megan and arched her back lifting her head in the air and letting out a soft moan. I continued to pound her. Her pussy was looser than Megan's but, it was so incredibly wet. I'm sure from a mixture of saliva and her own juices.

I continued to pound her pussy, while feeling the inside of her ass with my thumb. I could feel my balls welling up with pressure. I withdrew to stop the inevitable. I began to fuck both of their asses with my thumbs giving me a bit to recover.

When I was ready again, and moved over behind Megan and pushed into her much tighter twat. She was also dripping with her juices and I slid in with ease. I fucked her pussy feeling her cunt warm and wet around my cock. She suggested that I give our guest a nice ass fucking.

I obliged. I pulled my thumbs out of both of their asses. By the time I positioned myself behind Liz, Megan turned around and slid underneath Liz. Liz immediately buried her face in Megan's cunt. I grabbed for the lube and positioned the head of my dick at the entrance of Liz's ass. During that momentary pause, Megan raised her head and took one of my balls into her mouth.

I pushed into Liz's ass and felt her sphincter give way. I started slowly, but, started gaining momentum. Megan's mouth engulfed Liz's pussy. She started sucking on Liz's clit and pushing her tongue into Liz's cavity as deep as she could.

Liz returned the favor barely coming up for air.

I could feel the cum starting to pulse from my balls. I continued to slam into Liz's ass. I came deep in Liz's ass as my orgasm started to resolve. I pulled out of her ass as it gaped open, I could see my cum in her ass. She pushed some of it out as it ran out of her ass, down over her pussy lips and into the waiting mouth of Megan.

Just then, Megan began to writhe with her own building orgasm. Shocks of pleasure pulsated thru her body as she reached up to clean my still dripping member, tasting the combination of my cum and OUR lover's ass. We all collapsed on the bed to give ourselves rest before the next round.

Megan winked at me and I knew that our mission was accomplished successfully.