Megan's ENF at Adult Store - Day 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you for being our customer and for helping me Mistress Molly. " said Megan

Molly still holding to the chain... yanked it a little further "helping you with what slut?"

Megan yelped and quickly followed up "helping me.... eh... by humiliating me... to satisfy my needy pussy"

Molly laughed at the response and let go of the chain.

Laurent continued... "Megan you're making great progress. I am very proud of you, but its time for the next task. Do you have any ideas - or I should pick again?"

Megan has never been this horny before. Her pussy already decided on the answer. She needed more. "please pick for me again" Megan said quietly and looking down -- to embarrassed to make eye contact with either Lauren or Mistress Molly.

"You know Megan"... Lauren continued... " you are really lucky that Mistress Molly is here today. Her profession is literally in expanding peoples sexual horizons. She is actually here to do a presentation in the store for our customers. She will talk about what BDSM is and how couples can apply some techniques in private in their bedrooms. For your next task, I will give you over to Mistress Molly to help with her presentation. She is in charge and you will do what she says. You understand Megan?"

"Yes. I understand. I am to do as Mistress Molly says" replied Megan - still looking at the floor - too humiliated.

"Ok - I will leave you girls now. Molly dear - so good to see you again. Everything is ready outback - and everyone is waiting. So, please join us when ready. " said Lauren, gave another wide smile to Megan.... and walked to the back of the store - where a small crowd of people was forming...waiting for the presentation to start.

12