Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AwkwardMDAwkwardMDover 6 years ago
Ugh!!!

This is one of those kinks that I had no idea was a thing for me until I started reading your work.

Fantastically written, and brutally executed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved it.

So Hot!! Good to see Megan put in her place once again. Really hope you continue this series now that Megan is basically Olga's bitch. How will she face Brooke after this? Perhaps Brooke will cuckquean her now. Having Megan submit to someone who isn't her physical equal/superior would be even hotter than what you've written so far. Congratulations on another fantastic chapter. Definitely deserves 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Hot! I love how humiliated Megan was. I still think we should see Nina take someone on who is fit and muscular (though maybe not as much as Megan, so it's somewhat believable) compared to her Barbie doll body but Nina beats them. Brooke might be perfect for that!

Mymantoy999Mymantoy999over 6 years ago
I think that Olga also taking Brooke

right there would have been awesome and the final humiliation for Megan. Especially if Olga had Megan bring Brooke to her. Brooke could resist as Megan womanhandled her. With eventually Brooke and Megan nursing from Olga's tits.

I still want to see Megan and Nina go at it especially if it is a sex fight. Of course I want Nina to win. She is much smaller, much faster, and of course unknown to us the reader, very skilled at fighting.

But that is just me

Mymantoy999Mymantoy999over 6 years ago
I know I already commented on this

But I forgot to mention something. Isn't it ironic that Olga and Nina continually call Megan a "cow", but Olga being much larger and actually produces milk better fits the 'cow" description!

KatieTayKatieTayover 6 years agoAuthor
lol...

nice observation! :p

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Mmmmmm Delicious. Keep up the good work.

joelafayettejoelafayetteover 6 years ago
Excellent read, thanks

The last part of the scene was cool and different also. Nice descriptions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

def want to read a story with nina fighting (and hopefully winning!) against someone but whatever you want to write next i will love as i'm sure everyone else will :)

jmsloderbjmsloderbabout 4 years ago
Did I commission this?

Found this story on Discord and let me tell you you hit so many of my fetishes with this story. Sexfights are one of my main ones (specifically those that don't end in a tie...hate that shit and it's so common). And I love muscular women (which surprisingly few sexfights use even though it's still useful), humiliation, choking, titfights, one-sided tribbing, flexing, nipple-sucking in defeat, and the back-and-forth match at first followed by Olga playing with her before finishing her.

It's rare to find even half of those in a single story. Amazing. Can't wait to look at your other work.

jmsloderbjmsloderbabout 4 years ago
P.S.

Almost forgot the fact that it's multiple battles with the same winner each time when 99% of the time (from the sexfights I've read at least) the second match ends up being revenge instead of the loser put in their place even more. And I figured this would be another revenge. Again kudos.

jmsloderbjmsloderbabout 4 years ago
P.P.S

I'm totally being that asshole comment spammer now I know. Sorry.

I almost forgot to mention the overarching USA vs Russia was a great idea I've never seen either. Kind of like interraciality where it just adds a whole other dynamic to the domination.

Normally I'm too lazy to write, but frankly you might have inspired me to start writing a series. And I like many of the ideas the other commenters have mentioned for direction. If you don't mind I'd like to use these 2 chapters as a loose basis for the start of my story.

KatieTayKatieTayabout 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you for your kind comments!

This was a commissioned piece, so I can't claim credit for the ideas - only the execution :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKatieTay@KatieTay
374 Followers
I love writing what I do. But there are times when I get too busy to keep up a sustained output. I hope all of you enjoy what I do have up here! By the way, for anyone sending me feedback: if you want me to reply, please do remember to include your email address in the correc...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES