Megan's Muscle Tussle Ch. 02: Sexual Surrender

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KatieTay
KatieTay
375 Followers

Finally Olga sat back, breathing hard but evenly, her breasts and nipples jutting out in triumph, while Megan lay with her face turned to the side, eyes closed, moaning and whimpering with aching need. When Olga grabbed hold of Megan's right boot and lifted up her right leg, propping it up against her shoulder, Megan found herself almost thrusting her pussy up to meet Olga's descending one, before she caught herself. She bit her lip. No, she couldn't give up so easily...

But her willpower was almost drained, and the mental battle was all but lost. Olga's imposing size advantage, overwhelming display of arm strength, and superior sexual prowess all combined to sap Megan's fighting spirit. Even the awareness of Brooke looking on served to heighten the arousal. The humiliation, the shame, of being defeated like this, while she watched...

And Brooke was watching - she was now fingering herself openly, as Olga went in for the finish. Her eyes met Megan's for an instant, and then she averted them, as if ashamed.

Olga's pussy mashed forcefully against Megan's, flooding Megan's mind with the liquid warmth of that contact. Soft, wet flesh planted itself firmly upon her pink, swollen womanhood. The tribbing began.

She was being fucked. Olga was doing it, fucking her, even though she wasn't using a strap-on - it was the same, in effect. Olga's pussy was... was stronger than hers. Olga's juices were flowing down, into her own pussy - wasn't that part of being fucked? And Olga held her right leg firmly in place with one arm - she had always been so proud of her leg muscles, but now she couldn't move her captive leg even a bit - and flexed her left biceps, grinning triumphantly down at Megan.

Megan could bear no more, she could fight no more, she could hold out no more. Her fingers left marks in the mat as she arched her back, stiffened for one long moment... and then the convulsions overtook her body and she jerked and shuddered and cried out in the throes of the most powerful orgasm she had ever had forced upon her.

She was dizzy, and soft, like pudding, and wholly unable to resist as Olga scooped her up into her arms and cradled her like a kitty, in her humongous arms.

"Poor little pussy," she laughed, harshly. "Here, let Mama make it all better..."

The veins on her breasts could be seen, pale blue, just below the skin surface on her heaving breasts - they were B-cups like Megan's but at the moment, they seemed so large, so powerful...

As if hypnotized, Megan found herself opening her mouth and accepting the large pink nipple that Olga proffered. The soft flesh - so incongruous when seen against such hard, strong muscles - pressed in all around her mouth, almost closing off her nose. Her eyes closed, and she suckled.

Dimly, she was aware that Brooke was climaxing - she recognized those soft moaning cries. But she couldn't stop herself, especially when the milk began to flow and filled her mouth.

There she was... "Muscle Queen" Megan... broken and defeated decisively, drinking obediently from the breast of the stronger, better Olga. Her surrender, this time, was total.

KatieTay
KatieTay
375 Followers
12