All Comments on 'Megan's Summer Education Ch. 04'

by dlsloan

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
oodaddyslilgirlyoodaddyslilgirlyover 5 years ago
keep going!

Love the story of her development. I did enjoy her standing up for herself during the ferris wheel, but hope eventually she will learn to not say no to any man. =)

dlsloandlsloanover 5 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thank you for your feedback. I'm glad you're enjoying the story!

Wendywants2BtakenWendywants2Btakenover 2 years ago

Uhhhhhh to be trained in real life by experienced Daddies!

dlsloandlsloanover 2 years agoAuthor

It's all Megan wanted too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

great story; good writing; good arc; hope that more comes

SlutCunt69SlutCunt698 months ago

Fuck you're such an amazing writer... Thank you for these stories... My pussy is absolutely dripping....

dlsloandlsloan8 months agoAuthor

Thank you! I'm glad you enjoy the story.

thedomoneflthedomonefl7 months ago

She is such a good little slut and her training is cumming along nicely. The guys should have done some enema training first before using her ass. Ass to pussy was probably not a good idea though... definitely will lead to an infection and limit their use of her tight lil cunt.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdlsloan@dlsloan
My stories generally feature exhibitionism and/or non-violent non-consent such as blackmail. I appreciate all feedback, both positive and negative, as I'm always looking to improve my writing. I also welcome feedback and suggestions for story ideas at dlsloan31@gmail.com.