Megan's Summer Education Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then, I let the man use my mouth however he wants. He can fuck it slow and make me work on the head. He can slide it across my lips and make me kiss the shaft. Or he can jam it all the way down my throat and try to choke me with it. I am merely the tool at that point, the receptacle, his to use as he wants and needs. I have created this need in him. I am so naughty for doing so. The least I can do is take his passion, his power, his desire all the way down my throat. My eyes might water. I might not be able to breathe. But I never gag. I never ask him to stop. And I never tell him where he can and cannot shoot his cum."

She scooped up whipped cream and powdered sugar now and slapped it across her face. "He can cover my face with it, my tits, my hair. Or he can drop it right on my tongue or shoot it right down my throat into my belly. Regardless of where he shoots it," she said, scooping whipped cream off her face and into her mouth, "I swallow. Every. Drop. Then I put his cock back in my mouth and I suck out the rest of it. There's always a little left over. I just can't leave those sweet little sperm behind though."

Bud shut off the video. "Good lord, girl, you're too hot for words."

"Thank you," Megan said. "You inspire me. That's what I would honestly do for you if the circumstances were different."

"Every inch, every drop?"

"Yes, sir. Every inch. Every drop. Every time."

"You're going to make some man very happy someday."

"I want to make lots of men happy," Megan said.

Bud took several photos before they finished. She posed for him, seductively putting her fingers in her mouth, bending over the table, arching her back, standing straight legged and even laying across the table. Bud noticed that not only did she have a great body and sexy outfit, but she seemed to know how to show off her best assets -- her legs, ass and tiny waist. Her perky breasts looked amazing as she arched and contorted. She was a true doll.

"These are going to get me through a lot of masturbations," Bud laughed.

"If you would like, I can send you some other pictures or videos sometime," Megan said. "You know, so you don't get bored looking at the same time all the time."

"That would be great," Bud said. They exchanged numbers. "Just let me text you first, so you don't actually send something at the wrong time. I don't want anyone to see what you send, for your privacy and mine."

"I appreciate that very much," Megan said. "I promise I won't ever send you anything without you reaching out to me first."

Bud walked her back to Mick and Harry and Megan introduced him.

"This fine gentlemen is Bud," Megan said, explaining Bud's devotion to his ailing wife. "The poor man hasn't been with anyone else for a very long time. I respect that so much, but I know he has needs. So, with your permission, daddies, I would like to send him some, um, inspiration from time to time."

Mick and Harry heartily agreed, showed their respect to Bud and complimented Megan on her generous nature. "Lots of good people at this table," Mick said.

"Well, two anyway," Harry laughed. "I'm not sure you and I qualify."

Bud left, saying he had to get home to his wife. His nephew was staying with her so Bud could enjoy a night out of the house. Megan sat back down. Two challenges down, two to go. So far so good.

"Having fun?" Mick asked.

"Yeah, I really am," Megan said. "I didn't think I would, but this is cool. I don't like how some people look at me and I'm glad I'm not in a place where I'll see people I know. Plus the guys have been great so far. I know I'm only halfway there. I'm nervous that I won't find such good guys all four times."

"That's a reasonable concern," Harry said. "But you have shown good judgement so far and obviously are communicating well with them, managing expectations. And you know how to handle yourself if there's a guy who's not so nice."

Megan asked if she could walk over to the area where most of the carnival games were, explaining that she wanted to find someone who looked like they were good at the games. "I don't want the poor guy to spend a ton of money trying to win me a prize," she said. "I want him to win me a prize and then I can let him take my picture or something as a thank you."

"Good plan," Mick said. "Go ahead. If you find someone, just let us know."

"Thank you," Megan said. "You know I like older men, but is there a minimum age -- I mean, he has to be an adult, but does he have to be a lot older?"

"No," Harry said. "18 or older is fine. Just remember that a younger guy is probably not as likely to be as mature and able to control himself as the other guys you picked."

Megan indicated her understanding and walked off, carefully adjusting her dress to cover as much as possible. She slowly approached the game booths, aware of people looking at her, some commenting, some whistling. It didn't startle her anymore, but it was still unsettling. She did her best not to let it show as she strolled through the games, politely waving off the barkers trying to get her to come over and play.

There was a group of young guys -- college aged, she guessed -- trying the basketball game, where the baskets were always too high, the rims too tight and the balls too bouncy. But every guy always thought they could win. The guys were throwing their money down, talking trash to each other and failing. Time and again. Then she noticed another guy, about the same age but not part of the group, walk up and hand over his money for a try. He didn't look athletic like the jock-looking group did. He was a little under 6 feet tall, kind of pudgy and a bit geeky looking with glasses and a haircut you would expect to see on an old-time newscaster. He wore baggy khaki shorts, tennis shoes and a concert t-shirt.

The other guys noticed him too. They didn't say anything mean to him, but she could see them pointing and smirking as if to say, "Watch this dork." She found herself rooting for him. He missed the first shot, but it was close. Then he sank the next two. He won a small prize. He told the barker he would let it ride and try again. He made two out of three again. Medium prize. They jocks were stunned, insisting that it was luck or that he knew some kind of trick. But Megan had seen enough. She walked over to him, ignoring the jocks who had plenty to say about her too.

"Hi," she said. "You're really good at that."

"You're talking to me?" the guy said, looking around to see if there was someone else she might be speaking to.

"Yes," she said, holding out her hand. "My name's Megan. I was just watching you shoot. You're really good."

"Thanks," he replied, shaking her hand as well. "I'm Jim."

"Nice to meet you, Jim. Um, I have a strange question for you, but I would like a little privacy," she said, nodding toward the guys behind her. "Would you mind walking with me for a minute?"

"Uh, sure," he said. "I was just about to try for the big prize though."

"That's kind of what I want to talk to you about," she said. Then she turned to the barker. "Excuse me, I need to talk to him for a minute. If he comes back can he still trade the medium for a big prize if he wins?"

"Sure, babe," the barker said, looking her up and down. "As long as you come back too."

"Oh, I'll be back," Megan smiled. She put her arm around Jim's and led him back toward the beer tent.

"I don't understand," Jim said. He did enjoy the other guys stare at them as they walked by, their disbelief over his shooting morphing into outright astonishment that a girl like Megan was with him.

"I know," Megan said. "I'm really sorry about that. I didn't mean to put you on the spot. It's just, well, I have a favor to ask."

"Um, sure, I guess," Jim said. "What I can help you with? Do I know you?"

"No," Megan said. "I don't think so. I know this sounds silly, but I REALLY want one of those huge panda bears. But I know I could never make those shots like you. But I'm guessing you don't really want that bear, do you?"

"Not really," Jim said. "I just like playing the game. So, you want me to win it and give it to you?"

"Yes," Megan said. "But not for free. I mean, I can't pay you, but I can maybe do something else to repay you. Maybe give you something you want as much as I want that bear."

Jim looked at her, studying her face, then looked around. If this was a prank, she hid it well. "You're serious? Like what would you give me?"

"Well, we can talk about that," Megan smiled. "First, I want to meet my daddies." They arrived at the table and she introduced him to Mick and Harry.

"Nice to meet you gentlemen," Jim said as he shook their hands.

"Nice to meet you," Mick said.

"I have asked Jim to try to win one of those big bears for me," Megan smiled. "He's REALLY good at basketball."

"That's mighty nice of you, Jim," Mick said. "I'm afraid Harry and I aren't much good at sports these days. Used to love to play though. Can we pay your fee to play?"

"Oh, no sir," Jim said. "It's my pleasure. I just met Megan but she seems really sweet and I don't really want the bear. I just like to play the game. So if I win it, I'm happy to give to her."

"You've found a very nice young man," Harry said to Megan. "You two kids go have fun."

That was the approval Megan was waiting for. She took Jim's hand and together they walked back to the game. "Thank you so much for doing this," she said.

"Don't thank me yet," Jim said. "I haven't won it for you yet."

"Oh, I know," Megan said. "But you're going to try. That's the main thing. Plus, I just know you will do it. And I'll be right there cheering you on."

"That will be enough payback," Jim said. "I mean, if I win, if you just be there and cheer for me, that's all you owe me."

"That's sweet," Megan said. "But I owe you more than that."

"How old are you, anyway?" he asked, trying not to sound like he wanted to make sure she wasn't too young.

"18," Megan giggled. "Nothing to worry about, right? How old are you?"

"22," Jim said. "No boyfriend to win this for you?"

"Nope," Megan said. "No girlfriend to win prizes for?"

"Nah," Jim said. "I'm not much of a ladies man."

"Could have fooled me," Megan smiled. She put her head on his shoulder for added effect as they walked past the group of jocks that had now moved on to the ring toss game. She made sure her hips rolled and ass wiggled for them as she walked by them.

As they neared the basketball booth, Megan asked him, "How are you so good at this when no one else is?"

"No special skill," Jim shrugged modestly. "I've just always been good at shooting and throwing things. I think a lot of people psyche themselves out -- the rims are too small and too tight and all that. But you just have to trust your shot and know that, if you do it right, it will go in."

"It's a big ball to fit in small, tight little hole," Megan said in an overtly innocent, naive voice. She bit her lip and winked, letting him know that she very much was aware of her double entendre.

"Yeah," he grinned. "I guess a tight target is nothing to complain about."

"I've never had any complaints," Megan grinned.

"Good to see you back," the barker said. "You too, sir." He laughed and took Jim's money and the medium prize. "You know the deal. Two of three gets you that big bear the little lady wants. Make all three and you get the bear and you can keep the pussycat too." The medium prize, a pink and white stuffed kitten with big eyes and whiskers. It was no slip of the tongue that the barker had used the "pussy" name though. They all three knew what he meant.

"Then you'd walk away with two pussycats!" Megan said, deciding to play along rather than act naïve or offended.

"I like your style, little lady," the barker nodded. He handed the ball to Jim. "Come on bud, win your girl a prize."

"Hold on," Megan said. She walked over to him and kissed him on the mouth. "A kiss for luck."

"I'd say he's pretty damn lucky already," the barker said.

Megan stepped back, out of Jim's line of sight so as not to distract him. He dribbled the ball a couple of times, took aim and shot. The ball arced beautifully and dropped through the rim.

"Yay!" Megan jumped up and down, be careful about landing on her heels. In that moment, though, she didn't care if the jumping made her boobs bounce or her dress flip up to reveal too much ass. She was in the moment now. "Give me a J! Give me an I! Give me an M! Yay Jim!!"

She noticed everyone looking at her and shrugged her shoulders. "Sorry, I used to be a cheerleader. Old habits."

"No need to apologize," Jim said. "Never had my own cheerleader before."

"I never had a star athlete before," Megan said. She kissed him again. Then she held his hand to her mouth and sucked on his index and middle fingers exactly the same as if it was his cock. "Gotta cool these things off. You're on fire."

She giggled as he tried not to show his shock. Who was this girl? She just oozed sexuality. She was full of surprises. He struggled to focus on his next shot, but it was all rhythm and form. He was automatic. He sank the second shot. Megan jumped and cheered. He had won the big prize.

"Now win that pussy!" one of the jocks said behind them. His buddies all laughed. Such immature jerks, Megan thought. That was exactly why she liked older men. Or at least mature guys like Jim.

She kissed him again, looking over his shoulder at the crowd of jocks as she did so, making sure they were watching. She moved Jim's hands to her ass as they kissed. Then she whispered in his ear, "You're making me wet."

Jim swallowed hard, took the last shot and drained it. He knew as soon as he let it go. He turned to her, smiling. She ran up and jumped in his arms, wrapping her legs around him. He put his hands on her ass, holding her up as they kissed. He still didn't know what was going on, but he wasn't about to stop her now.

"You two better get a room," the barker laughed. He handed both animals to Megan. The bear was as big as she was, almost, so Jim carried it and she carried the cat.

"That was amazing!" she said as they walked away. "No one can do that!"

"Just luck," Jim grinned, knowing it wasn't. "Your kisses worked. I think I could do anything after kisses like that. Thank you."

"I haven't done anything for you," Megan said. "Yet."

"The kisses and cheering and all that weren't your way of paying me back?"

"No, those were just me supporting you," Megan said. "I still owe you."

"What are you suggesting?" Jim said. "Look, I wouldn't turn it down, but you don't owe me sex. I just want you to know that. I mean..."

"It's OK," Megan smiled. "I don't think we should have sex either. I know I look like it, but I'm not a slut and don't want you to think of me that way."

"I don't think you're a slut," Jim said. "I just think you're the sexiest woman I've ever seen. Not just how you look, but how you act. I don't know you, but it feels like you're just being you. At first I thought it was some sort of joke or act, but it wasn't, was it?"

"No," Megan said. "It's weird, I'm nervous when I go out dressed like this and when I approach someone like you, but it's kind of a rush too, ya know. I know you won't believe this, but I have only done this a couple of times. Anyway, I just want to thank you for being so nice."

"No problem," Jim said. "And I do believe you. But I have to ask, did I really make you wet?"

Megan gave him a naughty grin, "Come on. See for yourself."

She led him behind a row of portable restrooms and took his hand. She put it under her dress, between her legs. He touched her pussy through her panties. She was hot and, yes, wet.

"Jesus," he said. "You're on fire. And your panties are soaked."

"They're a mess," Megan giggled. She bit her lip. "Take them off. They're yours. If you want them."

"Really?"

"A prize for a prize," Megan said. "I got my bear and cat. You get my pussy -- in a matter of speaking."

Jim knelt down in front of her, taking full advantage of the opportunity to get a good look at her pussy in the pale light of the street lights. He realized that her panties were really a g-string -- not a surprise -- and pulled them down over her hips and thighs. As her pussy came into view, he saw that her mound was completely smooth. Again, not a surprise. Instinctively, he leaned forward and placed a kiss on her bald mound. She took in a breath of surprise, then giggled again. Such a cute little giggle. "Oh my," she said. "I shouldn't do this, but if you want a taste..."

He needed no further invitation. She spread her legs wider as he let her panties drop to her ankles and stuck his head between her legs, smelling her sweet pussy and licking her wet lips. He licked between them, his tongue going right over her clit. She put her hands on the back of his head, running her fingers through his hair. But he stopped and stood up. His hair was a mess and his glasses were fogged.

"Sorry, I really want to, I just, I can't guarantee I can stop if we start," he said. "You're unbelievable."

"Thank you," Megan said, pulling her dress back down and stepping out of her g-string. "You have class. Most guys your age wouldn't stop. I like mature men of any age. Can I have your number?"

"Hell yes," Jim said. They exchanged numbers and then she took the panties from him. "Hey, I thought those were mine..." he mock protested.

"They are," Megan said. "But you can't have the panties without the pussy." She put the g-string over the stuffed cat. It didn't really fit right, but it was funny and sexy anyway. He laughed and accepted her gift.

"Oooh, so hot," he smiled. "Sorry, babe. You've got some pretty tough competition now."

"I think I'm out of my league," Megan laughed. "Hard to beat a pussy like that!"

They walked back to the beer tent, Megan wondering why the hell she had given away her panties. Her little dress couldn't be counted on to cover her bare ass and pussy and there was a chance anyone might see her butt plug. Giving him her panties had been an impulse, a decision made in the heat of the moment. She felt exposed now, but she didn't regret it anyway.

As they approached Mick and Harry, Jim thought about the panties on the stuffed cat. "Should I hide this?" he asked. "I don't want to piss them off."

"No," Megan said. "They will think it's funny. Don't worry. They are the coolest guys. Like you."

"Wow, you must be a great shot," Harry said, noting the two large stuffed animals.

"He's amazing," Megan said on Jim's behalf.

"It's also amazing that stuffed animals now come with underwear," Mick laughed.

"Well, the poor thing looked cold," Megan said in a pouty little voice. "And I was really warm, so..."

"It was the least you could do," Harry filled in.

They all laughed, Jim's laugh being one of nervous relief. "Well, I guess I should let you guys enjoy your evening," he said. "It was an honor to meet you gentlemen and, of course, a pleasure to meet you Megan. I hope to hear from you sometime."

"You will," Megan said. "I promise." She kissed him on the cheek and he walked away, clutching the stuffed kitten.

"Getting all worked up, huh?" Mick laughed. "Try not to hump the next guy on top of the Ferris wheel."

"I know!" Megan said. "I don't understand. I go from nervous and shy to slutty and horny just like that," she said snapping her fingers. "That's not normal, is it?"

"Who's to say what's normal?" Harry said. "You're just honest. Genuine. That's one of the appealing things about you. So far, you seem to have found that in each of your selections tonight. I hope you have the same wise judgement for the last one."

"Me too," Megan said. "I've been lucky so far. This is all making me so horny. I might need you guys to fuck me when we get home tonight."

"Hmm," Mick said. "I think our little pupil is forgetting how this works."

1...345678