Megan's Summer Education Ch. 08

Story Info
Megan and Kasey welcome Megan's parents home.
9.2k words
4.65
18.7k
19

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/17/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers

CHAPTER 8: DAY OF RECKONING

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Dear readers, as there are a number of characters, I thought it might be helpful to have a quick guide as a reminder:

  • Walters: Geometry teacher, glasses, mustache, average height, 50s, beer belly but not fat.
  • Sal Peterson: School janitor/maintenance, heavy set, mid 40s, strong
  • Rothman: Father's boss, used to babysit for him; successful, fit, recently divorced, 46
  • Quigley: Local businessman, Megan's mom's client; early 40s, lean, tall, former athlete
  • Hanson: Neighbor; 50s, slender, sickly, made money on stock
  • Yelton: Photographer who took team and senior pictures, 38, biracial, beard, average build
  • Granderson: Kasey's dad
  • Meeks: Plastic surgeon who did Megan's mom's facelift. 50. Gray hair. Handsome, classy, distinguished. Silent owner of strip club.
  • Darrell: Pizza guy, mid-30s, a little chubby with glasses and thinning hair.
  • Jock and Muscles (Miles and Joshua): Joshua, black, 6-3, 35, elite athlete. Miles, football player, 6-6, late 30s, co-own gym together and both work as security at Meeks strip club.
  • Bud: Met Megan at the carnival, early 50s, black, short and stocky, sick wife, faithful to her, jerks off to videos and pics of Megan, great laugh and smile
  • Jim: 22, about 6 feet, pudgy, basketball shooter at carnival. glasses, nice
  • Tom: Middle-aged, sandy colored hair, pudgy but not fat -- dad bod, glasses, realtor, rode with Megan on Tilt A Whirl, but very respectful
  • Pierce: Defense trainer, very tall, late 30s, powerfully built, short dark hair, strong jaw line, dominant, intimidating
  • Mason: Washing machine repair guy; middle-aged with dark hair that had bits of gray in it. About six feet tall with glasses and a goatee. He had a big round belly and friendly smile.
  • Jackson Potter: Target employee, 17, senior to be at Megan's school, does the web site
  • Michael Brandt: Megan's father who works for Mr. Rothman
  • Susan Brandt: Megan's mom; Meeks is her plastic surgeon and Quigley is her client

THE BOARD MEETING

Megan woke up on Saturday morning. The first thought in her head should have been about her parents coming home and how, in some way shape or form, her world would be changed forever. Instead, her first thought was, "There's a hard cock in my face. Time to get to work."

Harry was standing next to the bed, tapping his cock on her cheek. "Wake up, wake up, my little cock toy," he said.

"Yes, sir," Megan said, sleepily. "May I suck your cock?"

"Yes, you may," he said. "But run in the other room and get Kasey. I want you both this morning. It's a special day, as you know."

Megan hopped out of bed and scurried to the other room. Kasey was sound asleep, curled up next to Mick. It was an odd picture, a sexy young girl laying next to an overweight old man, but they looked peaceful and happy and somehow natural. She tapped Kasey on the shoulder, trying not wake Mick. Kasey rolled toward her and opened her eyes. Megan took her hand and pulled her out of bed, "Come on," she whispered. "Harry wants you."

Kasey slipped out of bed, looking back to make sure that Mick was still asleep. The girls, both totally nude, hurried back to Harry, who was now laying in the middle of the bed, cock sticking straight up.

"One of you on each side," he said. "Cock in the middle. Enjoy your breakfast, my sluts. Be sure to enjoy the side dishes too -- suck those balls."

The girls each hopped on a different side of the bed and took their places, leaning in, each putting their mouths on his cock, their lips touching with his tip and shaft between them. They licked and sucked and kissed until his shaft was shiny with their spit and pre-cum oozed out of his fat cock. Then they moved side by side between his legs, each capturing a ball in their mouth and sucking on it while his cock twitched and flexed over their heads.

"If I was president, I would make it a law that every man got this every day," Harry grunted, gently patting both girls on the back of the head. "The world would be a much better place."

Like the long-time teammates they were, Megan and Kasey worked in perfect sync. Megan moved up to suck on Harry's cock while Kasey stuffed both balls in her mouth. After a couple of minutes, they switched roles, continuing the back and forth until Harry finally grabbed both of them by the hair and mashed their lips on both sides of his cock just as he started to cum. They both lapped and sucked on the tip, capturing what they could, then Kasey deepthroated him, draining his final drops, while Megan licked and teased his balls. When he was finally done, the girls licked up all the cum that had spurted on their faces and dripped on his thighs, eagerly swallowing every drop.

"Good job, sluts," Harry praised them. "I'm gonna go take a shower. Give Mick the same treatment, then shower and come down and help get ready for the meeting."

For the first time, Megan looked at the clock. It was 7:30. The meeting was supposed to start at 9. She checked her phone. Her parents had texted that they expected to be home by 2. She hurried with Kasey and woke Mick up by waking his cock up with their naughty tongues.

"Hungry little whores this morning, huh?" Mick said sleepily. "Give you cock all day yesterday and you're on it again by sunrise." He laughed, relaxing and enjoying the attention of these two incredible teens.

Fifteen minutes later, they had slurped up all his balls had to offer and he was in the shower. The girls were instructed to dress for a business meeting, so they picked out their outfits, then took turns in the shower.

Megan finished first and put on a black pencil-style skirt with little silver pinstripes on it. The skirt was slim and snug and very short. On top, she wore a matching vest. Naturally, it was supposed to be worn over a blouse, but she wore only the vest, buttoning two of the three buttons, allowing her cleavage to peak out the top and her bare midriff to be exposed. She wore a black g-string underneath and black-open toed heels with thin straps around the ankles. She had her hair up in a ponytail with a thin black ribbon around her neck. She wore a pair of non-prescription black-framed glasses that made her look studious and oh-so-sexy.

Kasey wore the exact same outfit, making it look like they were wearing company uniforms. They commented that it would be cute if they each had little name tags.

"Of course, instead of Megan and Kasey, they would probably say Slut 1 and Slut 2," Kasey laughed.

"No doubt about it," Megan agreed. "That would be fun, though."

The girls went downstairs at 8:30 and helped the guys pull together tables and chairs, forming a makeshift board room in the finished basement. There was seating for 10, which they thought would probably be enough since several of the guys had indicated they couldn't make the meeting.

The girls got busy making coffee. Mick ran out and got donuts and bagels. Harry set up his laptop, intent on taking notes.

Yelton, the photographer, was the first to arrive at about 8:50. The girls, per Mick and Harry's instructions, greeted him at the door.

"Good morning, Mr. Yelton," Megan said, sounding and looking very business-like, in a naughty secretary sort of way. "Let me show you to the board room."

Megan led him downstairs where Mick and Harry were waiting. The trays of bagels and donuts sat in the middle of the table. "May I bring you some coffee, Mr. Yelton?" Megan asked.

"Yes, thank you," he smiled and watched her walk back up the stairs, then turned and shook hands with Mick and Harry. "Very nice outfits. I like the business you're running here."

Moments later, Kasey led Walters, the geometry teacher, downstairs. One by one the men came, five in all in addition to Mick and Harry. Quigley, the local businessman who was Megan's mom's client, arrived at the same time as Rothman, Megan's dad's boss. Last to arrive was Miles, one of the trainers.

Megan and Kasey made sure all the men had some breakfast and hot coffee, scurrying up and down the stairs to serve these men who were here to make some very important decisions. To this point, the men had only hugged Megan and Kasey and admired their attire. The atmosphere was cordial, but really quite business-like.

Mick and Harry sat at the head of the makeshift board table. Harry typed on his laptop, taking note of the attendees of the meeting. Kasey and Megan sat at the other end of the table, with the others seated in between them along the sides.

"Thank you all for coming," Mick said. "As we mentioned yesterday, we wanted to meet to formalize a plan for extending the training for Megan and Kasey moving forward. Secondly, we wanted to formalize a structure for this school, as we're calling it, with codes of conduct for all members and a model to add additional students."

"We have a few hours to work with here," Harry said. "So this is very open in terms of discussion. The girls are here to answer questions and voice their opinions, but also to give you something to look at and to serve your needs as they arise throughout the morning. We want to hear all ideas, but also to stay focused on these specific action items we need to leave with today."

"So, first topic, what's next for Megan and Kasey?" Mick asked.

"I think we should get their opinions first," Walters said. "We presented them with a lot of options. What interests you, girls?"

Megan and Kasey looked at each other nervously. They hadn't expected to be asked to speak so soon. Kasey spoke first.

"I am very nervous about being shown off in public," Kasey said. "But I like doing sexy photos. So I kinda like the idea of doing the photo shoots with Mr. Yelton and seeing how it works as a business."

Yelton smiled. He would gladly take pictures of these two all day every day.

"Um, and I like the idea of learning about business opportunities," Megan said. "I know Mr. Quigley and Mr. Rothman talked about opportunities to work with them and learn from them while making money."

"That offer stands," Quigley said. Rothman nodded his agreement.

"How would that work?" Harry asked. "Both you guys have relationships with Megan's parents. Would we hide it from them? Tell them and handle the fallout as it comes?"

The men started discussing this, but Megan heard little of it. It was all becoming far too real. She got up and hurried to the bathroom. They could hear her vomiting.

"Something she ate?" Miles asked.

"All she's had to eat today are a couple loads of cum," Harry said, shaking his head. "Kasey, you want to check on her for us?"

"Of course, sir," Kasey said, hurriedly excusing herself to check on her best friend. Kasey knocked on the bathroom door, then let herself in.

"You ok, Meg?" she asked. Megan was on her knees next to the toilet. She was pale and her neck and chest were sweaty.

"I don't know, Kase," she looked up, voice trembling. "I'm so scared all of the sudden. I know I had this all planned out, but now, I don't think I can do it. I can't face my parents with this."

"It's OK," Kasey said, helping Megan get up. She flipped down the toilet lid and Megan sat down. "Just breathe and let's talk about this."

"I can't breathe," Megan said. "I need my old clothes, my old life, my scholarship. I need to pretend this week never happened. Right?"

"I don't know," Kasey said. "Tell me why. You planned this week for a reason. I know it was to prepare for college. Are you saying you got what you wanted out of this and you just want to go back to your plans to go to college? You go your way, I go mine?"

"No, no," Megan said, shaking her head. "I don't want that either. I don't know what I want."

"Have you had fun this week?" Kasey asked. "Like, if you could be doing anything six months from now, what would it be?"

"I don't know," Megan said. "I like the modeling site idea. Doing that with you would be fun. Or being like an executive assistant for some hot older man, helping him succeed at his job. And you being an assistant to someone in the same office. Maybe we even share the guys. Or they share us."

"That would be fun," Kasey smiled.

"Basically, whatever it is, I want to do it with you," Megan said, her mind clearing. "I want to be having fun, succeeding, serving cock, and hanging with you. I don't want to go to college or to a boring 9 to 5 job."

"Sounds like you want what they are offering out there," Kasey said. "What you're afraid of is telling your parents, right?"

"Yes," Megan said. "I'm terrified. I hate to embarrass them or disappoint them."

"Look, I see that," Kasey said. "But your parents want you to be happy. I know that. So give them a chance."

"You mean just tell them that I want to be a slut, that my career, my purpose is to be a sex toy?"

"Maybe not in those words," Kasey giggled. "Look, why do you have to tell them right away? They don't have to know about the photo shoots. They don't have to be happy about skipping college, but maybe they can get behind you modeling for Quigley's stores. Like a marketing intern or something. They will understand the sexy outfits better that way. They can adjust over time. You don't have to hit them in the face with 'welcome home, by the way, I'm a slut and so is Kasey.'"

They both laughed. "So, what if they find out sooner?" Megan asked. "Or kick me out of the house?"

"Look, if that happens, you move in with me -- although good luck keeping my dad off you," Kasey grinned.

"Who says I want to keep him off me?" Megan smiled.

"Fair enough," Kasey said, "Well, we could do that, get our own place together, or move in with Mick and Harry. I think we have lots of options. No matter what, I'll be right there with you."

"Thanks, Kase," Megan said, standing up and the adorable blonde. "I think I can do this now. Sorry for the drama."

"You're the strongest person I know," Kasey said. "Except for Miles maybe. Dude is jacked!"

They came out of the bathroom laughing and smiling, but quickly regained their professional decorum.

"I assume all is OK?" Harry asked.

"Yes, sir," Megan said. "Gentlemen, I'm very sorry for the disturbance. I understand you might need to punish me and I willingly accept that, of course."

"Very mature of you," Mick nodded. "I think we can keep your punishment pretty light. Unbutton your vest."

Megan did so, the vest hanging loose now, her breasts now in danger of being exposed at any moment. She looked over and Kasey was doing the same thing.

"You're not being punished, Kasey," Mick said.

"I understand, sir," Kasey said, "but with your permission, I would like to share the punishment. Megan and I are in this together. We know you all are in control, but we humbly ask that whatever our next steps are, that you please allow us to take them together."

"Meaning both do the photo shoots, the internships, together?" Mick asked.

"Yes, sir," Kasey said. "I think that's what is best for us and, well, hopefully that helps us be our best for all of you."

Harry looked around the room. The men all nodded their approval of the request. "I think that's a very sound argument," Harry said.

The girls took their seats and Harry laid out the plan that had been laid out while the girls were in the bathroom. Essentially, the girls would jointly take on three professional endeavors. During the day, they would intern together at Rothman's office. Megan would be his personal assistant and Kasey would be assigned to Megan's dad.

One or two nights a week, the girls would work for Quigley, helping him launch his new apparel line and store. They would also do two or three photo shoots per week with Yelton. Training sessions with Miles and Joshua and cum diet days would be scheduled once the work schedules solidified.

"We realize that we might need to cut back on some of the shoots or your time with Quigley in order to manage your time," Harry said. "But the primary thing is to get you started with Rothman and launch your online modeling. Then the other opportunities will fill in the gaps and we'll start to see how you adjust to each one. Any questions?" Harry asked.

"Um, yes, sir," Megan said. "When do we start with Mr. Rothman?"

"Monday," Harry said. "8 a.m. sharp, right Rothman?"

"That's right," Rothman grinned. "I will text you both about how you should be dressed. Megan, you and your dad can pick up Kasey and you can all ride together."

"Yes, sir," Megan said. Dread once again creeped into her mind as she thought about riding in some skimpy outfit with her dad to work.

They all agreed that the initial work and training plan, though fluid, was settled for now. They also agreed that any money made by the photo shoots would be split four ways, with the girls each getting 25 percent, Yelton getting 25 percent, and the rest going into a fund to help pay for additional clothing for the girls. Walters was put in charge of the finance committee, with support from Quigley and Rothman.

Another committee was formed to ensure protection for the girls and adherence to certain codes of conduct by the board members. Miles was put in charge, with Harry and Yelton also supporting. Their overriding statement was simple and to the point, "The girls are never to be harmed in any way. Light slapping, hair pulling, and bondage are accepted. It is our belief all board members know how much is too much. Any excessive actions will be result in immediate exclusion from the group. Further, any sharing of school images, videos, documents, or other information will result in expulsion from all school functions and the associated perks."

Everyone knew what the associated perks were and no one wanted to relinquish those. Still, they knew they were putting themselves at risk of exposure and public outcry. Careers could be ruined by scandalous, though legal activities. The conduct committee could not fully protect the board members from any leaks, but at least they had clear policies in place to quickly and decisively address any issues. It seemed the best they could do for now.

"The overriding emphasis is only including people we know and trust," Harry summarized. "We also have plenty of embarrassing information on each member, so anyone wanting to expose us will be exposed themselves. I think we have a group that understands that and I'm not anxious to add others."

"I agree," Miles said. "I appreciate you all including me on this and allowing Joshua and I to do the trainings with the girls. I think a pretty good baseline is anything rougher than what we do would be off limits. We take them to the edge so they are prepared, but not to hurt them."

"What do you think of training with Miles and Joshua?" Mick asked, looking at Kasey. He knew from her lie detector test that she liked the rough stuff a bit more than Megan did. "Did any of it go too far?"

"It was rough, sir," Kasey said softly, biting her lip. Then she smiled, "But I loved it. It wasn't too rough at all. But I agree that anything more would be too much."

"I agree with not adding more members recklessly," Yelton said, "but what about adding new students? Does anyone have a strategy for that?"

dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers