Megan's Summer Education Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Megan felt a pang of guilt, realizing that her good girl image, carefully built over 18 years, was going to make this transition for her parents to comprehend. Her plan was to have Kasey stay for dinner and they would make dinner together and then tell them about their work plans and, as they planned to present it, "put off college for now". They hoped a united front would help.

"Honey, how about we just order some pizza for dinner?" Susan suggested. "I don't feel like cooking."

Megan had visions of Darrell, the pizza guy who had been part of so many of the week's activities, showing up, pizzas in hand, expecting to be paid by both girls dropping to their knees. She shook the image out of her head.

"No, Mom," she said. "Kasey and I are making dinner. You two just relax. You had a long drive."

"Really?" Susan smiled. "You two are too much! Although your suits are not quite enough. Are those new?"

"Yes, Mrs. Brandt," Kasey said. "We bought some new suits. I know they are a little smaller. We thought they would cut down on tan lines."

"I see," Susan chuckled. "You two and your tan lines. Just make sure everything that needs to stay covered stays covered."

"Yes, ma'am," Kasey smiled. "I'll help Megan start getting things ready for dinner."

"Hey, invite your dad," Michael said.

"Oh, and we should invite Mick and Harry too," Susan said. "They were so nice to help out this week."

Megan and Kasey gave each other worried looks. This was not part of their plan. But before they could think up an excuse, Susan was calling Kasey's dad and Michael was on the phone with Harry. Naturally, all three men were happy to accept the invitation.

Michael ran to the store to pick up steaks to put on the grill while the girls prepared a tray of fresh fruit, mixed a salad and made a cheesecake for dessert. When Michael returned with the steaks, they insisted he sit down and relax. Megan managed the grill while Kasey set the patio table.

Kasey's dad was the first to arrive and she hugged him, kissing him on the cheek. She noticed him look at Megan, who was bending over, adjusting the height of the flame on the grill. Her ass was split by the yellow thong, her barely covered pussy visible through the perfect gap.

"See something that makes you hungry?" Kasey teased, knowing exactly what he was looking at.

"Looks juicy. Pink in the middle, just like I like," he laughed, playing along but not blowing the girls' cover. He knew this had to be hard for them, Megan especially, and he was hoping his presence here could be a source of support and comfort rather than adding to the stress. Even though he wasn't part of the board meeting, he had been briefed by Mick as well as Kasey, and he supported all the decisions that had been made.

Mick and Harry walked over shortly after Granderson had arrived and soon everyone was sitting around the table while Megan and Kasey finished the meal preparations and served drinks to everyone. They guys were all drinking beer while Susan, per her usual, requested a glass of wine. Megan and Kasey drank water. They sat next to each other, ready to support each other regardless of how this all went.

Michael toasted Mick and Harry for them "watching out for my little girl." And Susan toasted Granderson for being a "gentleman and model single father." Megan and Kasey managed to keep from laughing, but it wasn't easy.

"And here's a toast to our two soon-to-be college students," Michael said, raising his drink one more time. Mick, Harry and Granderson all glanced at the girls, who smiled sheepishly and sipped their water.

"Um, about that," Megan said. "There's something I wanted to talk to you about."

"About college?" Susan asked.

"Yes," Megan said. "I, um, well, I kinda want to wait a little bit to go to college. I mean, I, well, I have a plan."

"A plan?" Michael said, his tone changing from jovial to irritated. "I thought you had a plan already."

"I did," Megan nodded. "And I still do. I just need some time to figure out who I am and what I really want."

"You can do that, honey," Susan said. "Everyone does that. But you do it in college. You don't have to declare a major right away, but you can take some of the basic courses until you figure things out."

"I know," Megan said. "And I'm not saying I won't do that. I just want to wait a little bit. I'll work in the meantime. I won't be a burden. I just want a little break from school."

"A lot of people do that," Michael said, shrugging his shoulders and looking at his wife. "How long have you been thinking about this?"

"Well, before graduation," Megan said. "A while now. But this week things kind of came together and it just makes sense to me."

"How did things come together?" Susan asked, her voice concerned, challenging.

"Well, Kasey and I..."

"Kasey, you're going to delay school too?" Susan interrupted.

"Yes, ma'am," Kasey said. "Megan and I decided together."

"And you're OK with this?" Susan asked Granderson.

"Yes, Susan," Granderson said. "I was concerned too. But you know these two. They plan everything. They prepare. They think it through and they do it together. I trust their decision."

"I guess we need to hear more about this plan," Susan said.

"Well, Mr. Rothman offered us both the opportunity to intern in his office," Kasey said.

"My boss?" Michael said. "Why was he talking to you two?"

Mick could see the girls struggling to answer that question and jumped in. "Harry and I will take the blame for that," he said. "The girls were talking a little bit about kind of being nervous about college and about not wanting to move away from each other. They talked about how much fun it would be to work together some day, maybe in a nice office. I suggested if they were serious about that, they should get an internship in some office and see if they like that work environment."

"Yeah," Megan said, smiling at Mick, thankful for his quick thinking. "So I called Mr. Rothman. He's the only person I could think of. He said he would be happy to have us work there for a while. He said he and you could both use an assistant, so Kasey is going to be your assistant and I'm going to assist Mr. Rothman."

"You're going to work at my office?" Michael said, still wrapping his head around it.

"Yes, Daddy," Megan said. "Is that OK?"

"Of course it's OK," Michael said, smiling. "I still want you to go to college, but I'm proud of you for taking some initiative."

"I'm still not sure I like it," Susan said.

"Honey, it's not like they are flipping burgers," Michael said. "Real jobs in a real office. It will be good experience for them."

"You guys do contracts and negotiations and stuff like that all day," Susan said. "Won't that be boring for them?"

"Negotiations can be pretty tense and exciting," Michael countered. "Plus we can use the help on research and preparing presentations. And if they get bored, at least they will know what they don't want to do for their careers."

"And they will see how much fun marketing can be," Susan laughed.

Megan and Kasey looked at each other, cautiously optimistic about the way things were going so far. Nodding toward each other, they decided to go for it.

"Well..." Megan smiled.

"Don't tell me, you're going to work at my office too," Susan's laughter turned to worry.

"No, Mom," Megan grinned. "But you still might see us at work sometimes. Mr. Quigley needs some people to help promote his new clothing line. He was looking for models."

"Wait, models? Why were you talking to him?" Susan asked.

"While I was waiting for Mr. Rothman to return my call, Kasey asked if there was anything you worked with that we could call," Megan said, her confidence rising now. "I thought about your clothing client. I couldn't remember his name, but I called the store, asked for the owner and told him who I was. Kasey and I went to see him and he said he would have some marketing opportunities for us to help with the promotion of his new store and clothing line."

"That new store is all adult clothing," Susan said.

"We are adults now, Mom."

"That's not what I mean," Susan said. "I mean sexy clothes."

"I like sexy clothes, Mom."

"Did you get those suits at Mr. Quigley's store?" Susan asked.

"Yes, ma'am," Kasey said. "He said they looked good on us."

"Of course he did," Susan said, rolling her eyes. "Does the idea of Kasey modeling things like this bother you?" she asked Granderson.

"I'm not crazy about it," Granderson said, saying what he thought he should say. "But I'm OK with it. They are adults. They will be living at home. They will be safe, working for people we know, getting exposed to possible career options."

"Exposed is right," Susan frowned. Then she nodded, "But it will be good experience. And at least I can make sure nothing goes too far. And at your dad's work, you will dress like professionals."

"So, it's OK?" Megan asked.

"Do you have time for both jobs?" Michael asked.

"Yes, sir," Kasey said. "Mr. Rothman said we will probably work at your office every day. But Mr. Quigley said he would only need us a couple of times a week, either in the evenings or weekends. So I think it should be OK."

"Well, I have to admit, you've put a lot of thought and effort into this," Susan nodded. "Honey, I'm OK with this is you are." Michael nodded that he agreed and the girls hugged each other, than ran around the table, titties jiggling, and hugged Megan's parents.

Granderson, Mick and Harry weren't about to miss out, standing up and hugging the girls as well. Mick's body was between Megan and her parents, so he boldly groped her ass, even pulling on her thong during their embrace.

"Don't forget about us," he said in her ear as he pinched her ass.

As they separated, Megan looked him in the eyes and nodded. The jobs had been the hard part. The Mick and Harry part should be easy.

"Whew!" Megan said, sitting back down. "I'm so glad that's over. Thank you guys for listening and trusting us."

"It's not over," Susan cautioned. "This is all trial period stuff. But you know you can always talk to us about these things. Technically you're adults now, but you two will always be our kids," she said, nodding to Granderson.

"Now I know why the house was so spotless," Michael joked, breaking the mood. "Any other bombshells for us, ladies?"

"Not a bombshell, but we do have one other thing," Megan said. "Mick and Harry have been so great to us all week and, as you noted, we did a good job of cleaning, right?"

"Yes..." Susan said.

"Well, they wanted to know if Kasey and I could be available to come over a few days a week to help them out -- you know cook, clean, do laundry, take care of the yard, things like that."

"We would pay them, of course," Mick added quickly.

"Yeah, we just realized this week how much of a difference it made having them around," Harry said. "It's just a higher quality of life, having someone taking care of things that, frankly, we are just a little too old to be motivated to do anymore."

"I certainly have no problem with that," Susan said. "I think it's great. I don't think you should pay them very much, if anything, either. You helped us out and you've been so good mentoring them this week. The least they can do is help you all when they aren't working."

"I agree," Granderson said. "I think you girls are going to be busier this way than if you went to college."

"Well, that's good because we have a lot to learn," Kasey smiled. Megan's parents appreciated the perceived humble, hard-working message. The guys appreciated her statement's true meaning. The week was over, but the education was just beginning.

THE END

Author's Note: Megan and Kasey resume their training in "Megan and Kasey: On the Job Training". Chapter 1 coming soon!