Megan's Summer Education Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers

"We do have some ideas," Mick said. "Not that we're going to turn away young beautiful women anxious to have sex with us, but I think we want to grow gradually, at least until we have worked out the kinks and have a more defined structure."

"I agree," Quigley said. "Let's do it right and make it sustainable."

"That said," Harry said, "I think we have identified one potential candidate, right Megan?"

"Yes, sir," Megan said. She proceeded to tell them about April, the busty, sweet but somewhat dimwitted girl from the flower shop. She told them how beautiful and sexy she was, how accepting she was of Megan's overt sexuality, and how naïve she was. "She seemed pure, but not like, prudish. Pure like she didn't care what anyone else thought. Like, the simple answer is obvious to her. She has a bad relationship with her brother and her parents are gone. She's kinda lost, but so sweet and friendly."

"We would have to be careful with her," Mick said. "She's the kind of girl you could take advantage of and she wouldn't know any better. Like Megan and Kasey, they will submit, but they understand. April, well, if she's how I think she is, we could probably do most anything to her. Our friend Meeks, the plastic surgeon, could have a field day with her. So, we just need to be careful and respectful. But yeah, she could be a lot of fun and I think Megan can convince her to meet with us."

"That sounds great," Yelton said. "I would suggest, if I may, that you, Harry, Kasey and Megan meet with her. If she's accepting of the idea, you bring back to this group a bio, some photos, etc., for us to review and then we decide as a board whether to accept admission. It sounds like she's a perfect candidate, but I think that would be a good policy to have in place as we grow."

"Yes," Miles agreed. "And upon acceptance, the training regimen would be outlined, customized to each student. Some will come in with different needs and experiences than others."

"Speaking of different experiences and training needs," Quigley, the local shop owner, spoke up. "The PE teacher, Lisa Kavanaugh does she happen to be young, really pretty?"

"Oh yeah, she's a smokeshow," Walters said. "She's been here a couple years now. Started right out of college. Why?"

"I saw her name on the staff board when we were at the school yesterday," Quigley said. "I hadn't seen that name in a long time. I didn't know she was back."

"Yeah, she was a student here, then went to college and got a job right after she graduated," Walters said. "She's a good teacher and a great piece of eye candy. Wears those leggings some days and you can just watch the heads turn when she walks down the hall."

"Definitely the same girl then," Quigley said, shaking his head. "She might be an asset to us."

Mick asked. "Do you girls know her?"

"Yes, sir," Megan said. "We both had her for PE."

"Yes," Kasey added, "she's a great teacher. She's really nice. Everyone likes her. The boys REALLY like her, but we all do."

"Did you ever hear any stories about her?" Quigley asked. "Any rumors about her time as a student?"

"Well, yeah, there was a little thing when she first came back," Megan said. "The bikini picture."

"What about it?" Harry asked.

"The story is that Miss Kavanaugh did some modeling in college," Kasey said. "Nothing scandalous, but one of the guys found a picture of her online posing in a bikini. She looked beautiful. It wasn't inappropriate."

"But they printed out tons of copies of the photo and posted it all over school," Megan said. "I felt so bad for her. I think she almost got fired."

"For wearing a bikini in college?" Yelton asked, shaking his head.

"Yeah, I think they thought her looks were going to make her a distraction for the guys in class," Megan said.

"It was a nice picture, but the school is full of distractions," Walters, the geometry teacher said. "You and Kasey probably dropped the average test score by a full letter grade for all the guys in your classes."

"Apparently, Lisa convinced them it wasn't going to be a problem and they kept her," Kasey said. "I'm glad they did. She's good. She's really into fitness, loves sports, and knows a lot about diet and exercise. Plus, she's just cool and really smart."

"It sounds like Lisa is the real deal," Mick said. "Smart, beautiful, friendly. How the hell do you know her then, Quigley?"

They all laughed, including Quigley.

"It's kind of a long story," Quigley said. "Megan, will you bring me some water please?"

Megan brought him a bottle of water and he pulled her into his lap, putting his hands inside her dress and playing with her tits. She kissed on his neck and ears as he told the story.

"This was a few years ago," Quigley began. "Lisa was a senior in high school. 18 years old -- I made sure of that. Anyway, she and a friend of hers were in one of my stores. Her friend tried to shoplift a bikini. Our security guard caught her. I'm certain Lisa didn't know, but she was desperate to keep her friend out of trouble, begging them not to call the police. I happened to hear the commotion and had security bring her to my office.

"She was gorgeous, but I wasn't thinking about anything other than talking to her about her friend so I could see if there was a reason we shouldn't call the police. She was so earnest, so sincere and adamant that her friend was a good person. She talked about some issues at home and that her parents would be extreme in their punishment. I was touched that Lisa was so concerned about her friend, but I also have always had a pretty strict policy about not tolerating shoplifting, as I'm sure you can understand."

Quigley put his hand under Megan's dress, pulling her g-string aside as he touched her pussy. She felt him getting hard and wondered if it was because of her or Miss Kavanaugh. It made Megan jealous, hearing Quigley talk so longingly about another woman, though she had to admit that Miss Kavanaugh was extremely beautiful.

"I told her I admired her loyalty and that I would help her friend if I could, but that I had to call the police," Quigley continued. "She almost had tears in her eyes at this point and was begging me. Said she would do anything. I asked her how old she was and she said she was 18 and asked why that mattered. I told her I could get in trouble if she wasn't. She thought I was offering her a job to work off her friend's debt and that she had to be 18 for the job. I explained that she could work her friend's debt off and told her exactly how she could do it by getting on her knees."

Megan squirmed as Quigley stroked her pussy. She could feel his erection growing. This story, this memory of Lisa, was turning him on. She hoped she was too, but it felt like he was thinking of Lisa even as he touched her. Megan started feeling competitive, like trying to prove to him that she could make him feel better than anyone, even Lisa or Kasey.

Quigley told them that Lisa protested at first, indignant that he would ask such a thing, What kind of girl did he think she was? Wasn't there something else she could do for him? Did he do this sort of thing to other young women?

"It went on and on," Quigley said, smiling as Megan kissed and nibbled his ears. "But I told her it was my only offer. It wasn't unfair. It was a simple blowjob. Nothing more, nothing less. She admitted she had sucked cock before but she didn't think this was right. She thought I was too old and that she should only do such things for guys she dated. I finally gave her two minutes to suck or leave while I called the police. She got on her knees. I told her she was a good girl and I could something flash in her eyes, like that meant something special to her."

Quigley, almost subconsciously, guided Megan to the floor. He pulled out his cock and looked down at her, "Good girl," he said. She realized he was wanting to re-enact his encounter with Lisa now, to show them what it was like, how he fucked her. Megan thought, "Fine, he might think he wants Lisa, but I'll show him who he really wants." She looked up at him, waiting for him to continue, to tell her Lisa did next.

"She was still hesitant," Quigley said, looking down at Megan. But to her, it felt like he was looking right through her, seeing Lisa down there, not her. "She just licked and kissed the tip and put her hand on my shaft. Didn't even stroke it."

Megan did exactly what he said, licking and kissing the tip, holding his shaft. "What a dumb bitch Lisa had to be not to do the job right," Megan thought, instantly regretting her negative thoughts about a teacher she truly liked and admired. Being competitive had its drawbacks.

"I told her that good girls knew how to be bad girls when they need to be," Quigley chuckled. "I told her to put her hands behind her back and do it right or I'd make her call the police herself." Megan put her hands behind her back, looking up at him. "She started doing a better job, sucking, going deeper, taking me most of the way in her mouth. She had lots of suction, like she was hungry for it."

Megan sucked hard on him, her cheeks hollowing, bobbing her head, going about three quarters of the way down on him.

"She asked me if she was a good girl again now," Quigley said. "I told her that a good girl didn't stop half way. She bit her lip, nodded, and pushed herself down as far as she could. She almost got there, but she struggled a bit, so I put my hands on her head and helped her. When I felt her lips on my balls, I told her she was a very good girl."

Megan started going down on him deeper and Quigley grabbed her head and pushed her all the way down, balls to chin. "Once she got past all the reluctance and hesitance and committed to the job, she was really good," Quigley said. "Like I said, she seemed hungry for it, like she craved it. I think she got off on the praise, the attention, being desired and used. Well, she didn't actually get off, but I did, of course. I came in her mouth. I didn't have to tell her to swallow it. She knew. Like I said, she was a good girl. A little reluctant, but she knew what she was supposed to do. Someone had taught her. Or she just instinctively knew. It was like she was only reluctant because she thought she was supposed to be."

As he was saying this, he continued to face fuck Megan with long, deep strokes, his hands on the back of her head.

"When she had finished swallowing, she looked up at me and thanked me for helping her," Quigley grinned. "I told her she owed me just one more thing. I told her she had to come back the next day. I knew she was a cheerleader. I had been to some of the games and seen her. I knew she had a game that next night and I wanted to fuck her with her uniform on. So, I told her to come back the next day after school and before the game. I told her to wear her uniform and give me one more blowjob and we'd call it even.

"She protested that she had already done what I asked and that it wasn't fair. She said she wouldn't do it. I said, 'So, you're a good enough friend, a good enough girl, to give one blowjob, but not two?' Seems like an odd place to draw the line, doesn't it? She asked how she knew I wouldn't ask for another one and I told her she didn't, but that I was an honest man and she could trust me. I knew she didn't trust me, but she felt an obligation to her friend and I knew she actually liked sucking my cock. She could pretend she didn't like it and that she was only doing it because she had to. No guilt that way."

He pulled his cock out of Megan's mouth and held it up, making her suck his balls.

"She showed up the next day in that cute little cheerleading outfit. She asked one more time if she could do something else, but I could tell she was resigned to it. She assumed the position and she got right to it this time -- hands behind her back, taking me half way down on the very first bob of her head."

Megan returned to sucking Quigley's cock, once again mirroring the story.

"I told her that she was a very good, naughty girl and I think that made her happy," Quigley said. "Now, I'll admit this was an asshole move, but I couldn't resist. When I was ready to cum, pulled her head back with one hand and I aimed right at her chest. I came all over that blue and gold uniform. She protested, trying to get up and clean it off right away, but I stopped her. I told her she had to stay with me for a while until it dried. I knew she had plenty of time before the game, but not enough time to get it cleaned. She would be cheering with cum stains on her uniform. Sure, no one would know what they were, but she would have explain them. And she would see me in the crowd, both of us knowing that I had marked my territory."

As he said this, Quigley pulled out of Megan's mouth and blasted his cum all over her vest, which she held together, understanding this load was meant to be warn, not consumed. "Good girl," he grunted. "Very good, very naughty little slut."

"Thank you, sir," Megan said. "I won't clean it up."

"Of course not," Quigley grinned. "Let it dry."

"So, did you ever fuck her again?" Mick asked.

"Nope," Quigley said. "Wish I would have, but it felt risky. She was smart and tough. She wasn't going to be bullied."

"You know, this is crazy, but I think I remember that night," Yelton said. "I photograph a lot of the games and I definitely remember that girl you're talking about. I took a lot of pictures of her cheerleading. And I remember a night where there was a big stain on her uniform. I'm sure I still have the pictures."

"Well, look," Mick said. "It's a great story. But are you saying you think she would still be like that? I mean, it's been what, six years?"

"I don't know," Quigley shrugged. "But what makes me think she might be is a story I heard about a year later. A couple of the guys from the basketball team were working part time at one of my stores. I heard them talking in the break room one night about their bus trip after they won the regional championship the year before -- just a few months after she gave me the blowjobs. From what they said, apparently when the team played for the regional championship, the coach told the team that if they won, he had a gift for them. Rumor is, Lisa was the prize. I never heard her mentioned by name, but they said one really hot cheerleader offered to help motivate the team. They won, and on the two-hour bus ride back home, she supposedly took care of every player, every coach, even the bus driver. I admit the details might be exaggerated, but I believe there's some truth to it, and I believe she was the one who did it."

"No way," Mick said. "If that's the case..."

"Yeah, if that's the case," Quigley nodded, "I don't think a girl like that ever changes. She was born that way. Whether it was her experience with me or someone else, something unlocked whatever was keeping her bottled up. She went from trying to not suck me to giving herself to a busload of cocks. Maybe she finally realized why she had that body and what it was intended for. I'm sure she's a professional staff member, but I guarantee that natural slut is still inside her."

"How do you think she could be involved?" Harry asked.

"If I'm right, I think she would have an eye for students who might be the same way," Quigley said. "And I think she might be willing to help teach them their purpose and how to embrace it."

"Those are the types of girls we really want," Mick said. "Like Megan and Kasey. They aren't gold diggers or bimbos looking to use their bodies for money. They want to use them to please and tease and trust doing the right thing will make them happy and successful."

"That's Lisa exactly," Quigley said. "Had we known back then, she would have set the standard for this school of ours. What do you think, girls, would Lisa be a good coach?"

"She's a great sports coach," Kasey said. "I mean, she taught us all a lot in PE. If she's the way you say she is, I'm sure she's really good at sex and at teaching it."

"Was she better than me, sir?" Megan asked Quigley. He smiled, realizing that she didn't like the idea of someone being a better cocksucker than she was.

"You're a good naughty girl too," Quigley grinned, not answering her question.

"Thank you, sir," Megan said, disappointed that she didn't know where she ranked. "I agree with Kasey. Lisa is great. If she wants to be part of the school, I think it would be amazing."

"I'm not sure how she would respond to me," Quigley said. "Walters, do you know her well enough or should the girls talk to her?"

"I think the girls should talk to her," Walters said. "I agree with them, she's a good teacher and she cares about the students. I think they go to her, tell her what they're doing and that they would like some help from another woman better understanding how to do the things we want them to do. Appeal to her protective nature and her instincts to be a teacher and leader. She comes in as a consultant, helping train the girls and we sell her on the idea that she's also protecting them."

"Then, if she hasn't changed too much," Quigley said, "the sight of some hard cocks is likely to get her juices flowing."

"And the teacher becomes the student," Miles laughed.

By this time it was almost 1 p.m. so they confirmed their group of seven as the official board and adjourned the meeting. Megan and Kasey went back to Megan's house. They had a plan. Megan needed Kasey there when her parents got home and she needed a way to introduce them to her new wardrobe as gradually as possible. So, they both put on bikinis -- thongs with much smaller tops than they normally wore, but hardly scandalous -- and lay out by the pool, waiting for Megan's parents to return.

PARENTS JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND

Megan was incredibly nervous, but the girls put on some music and suntan lotion and relaxed in the sun. Megan didn't realize how sore and tired she was from the week of frequent and often vigorous fucking until now. It finally hit her and the warm sun felt like it was healing her. Despite her fears, she dozed off, laying on her belly, top untied so there was no tan line on her back. Kasey was lying next to her in the same position. They were both asleep when Michael and Susan Brandt returned from their week-long trip.

"Hello girls!" Michael called out as he walked out onto the patio. He was so happy to be home and to see his girl. He couldn't believe she would be moving out, starting college in just a few weeks. He would miss her so much. Kasey too. She was like a second daughter to him. She had been such a great friend to Megan for so long. He was happy to see them together, sure that this was probably how they spent the whole week.

Megan and Kasey both woke up, surprised they had fallen asleep. They sat up, holding their tops to their chests while they helped each other tie the backs again. Then Megan ran over to her dad, forgetting that her skimpier top barely constrained her breasts. She had to put her hand on her chest to keep them from spilling out before she reached him. She gave him a big hug, her nervousness gone for the moment as she was just happy to see him again. She looked over his shoulder and saw her mom coming out onto the patio and ran to her as well. Kasey also greeted her "second parents" with warm hugs. For that brief moment, it felt like old times, innocent times, as if the past week had never happened.

Megan and Kasey had agreed to be as vague about their week as possible, just referencing laying out at the pool and relaxing as their primary activities. They helped Megan's parents unload the car and did their laundry for them.

"The house looks spotless," Susan noted.

"You sound surprised," Megan giggled. "Did you expect us to be throwing wild parties or something?"

"You two?" Susan smiled. "No, I have to admit, I've never had to worry about you two doing anything like that."

dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers