Meghan's Performance Art

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You must. Please."

Peggy Sue couldn't believe her eyes. Meghan was accepting of her role, even though she wasn't in control of what might happen to her. Her eyes were forgiving, inviting, and accepting. Tears streamed down Peggy Sue's cheeks in black rivulets. She wondered what her own eyes showed. She stood next to Meghan, rigid as a firing squad post. Slowly, she began to remove her own covering, her own outward persona, her clothing. Joe stood up, started to say something, but couldn't. He saw the way Wolfy, Tingle, and Chubs drank in her discomfort. Still she didn't quit until she was entirely exposed. She took the pen Wolfy had used and added her signature to the piece of white paper. "I am also an object." Signed Peggy Sue.

Peggy Sue's body was a train wreck compared to Meghan's. She had scars from a caesarean. Skin on her arms, thighs, and abdomen sagged. The skin along her neck was mottled and loose. Her breasts were small and flat, like balloons that had let all the fun escape. Her nipples were darker and thicker than Meghan's and hard. The hair on her pussy was thin and her vaginal lips extended like crumpled paper, while Meghan's bush was thick and dark and fragrant. Peggy Sue looked at each man in turn, tears in her eyes, her body completely exposed to them, yet she was still.

Wolfy settled on a single razor blade. He held it between his fingers and flicked the end with his fingers. He approached Meghan, and placed the razor underneath her left nipple next to the pebbly areola. The non-sharpened edge was flipped under her sticky nipple, letting it flutter back into place each time. The point seemed to grow longer with each scraped. Wolfy laughed at her stoicism. "I'll be back."

Then Wolfy turned to Peggy Sue. He glanced at Joe, who couldn't watch. He turned his head. Wolfy placed the blade under her fifty-some-year old sagging udders, near the point of her nipple, and scratched up to let the nipple flip down. He laughed. She took a deep breath and stuck out her chest even further, inviting him to do it again.

Wolfy traded the razor blades for the metal spear. He touched the tip of the spear to his long, narrow tongue and raised his eyebrows above his yellow eyes. He walked behind the two women, the spear tip in his hand.

I didn't know how much more I could tolerate. I knew I would never be able to look at my friends in the same way. I had seen more of Peggy Sue than I ever wanted to see. Meghan had been completely exposed to me and my friends, a total breach of my responsibilities as her guardian while she was at school. I saw Wolfy bend Meghan over a bit, then spread her ass cheeks, considering a sheath for the spear tip. Meghan did not flinch as he pushed her ass cheeks farther apart.

Then Wolfy went to Peggy Sue. He bent her forward, and I saw fear in her eyes. Meghan's eyes found mine, and she shook her head slightly. Did she mean Don't interfere? Or Don't let it happen to her? Wolfy spread the saggy old butt cheeks wider. Joe was breathing heavily, his hands clenching and unclenching, his chest heaving. I couldn't imagine that spear tip inside any woman's anus.

The alarm set earlier by Meghan sounded. It bleated for almost a full thirty seconds before anyone moved. The spell was broken. Tingle was shaking uncontrollably. Joe hugged his wife. He took the coat from the table and draped it around her shoulders. Meghan held Wolfy at arms length until Wolfy looked deeply into her eyes. When he did, his yellow eyes shriveled and leaked copious tears. Meghan's hands were on his shoulder as he dropped his head. He wanted to leave.

Meghan said, "I love you."

Wolfy pulled away and ran from the room.

Meghan turned to all of them. "I've never felt such love for a group of people. Thank you for sharing yourself with me."

Peggy Sue pulled Meghan close. They held each other in strong hugs. When they quit, Peggy Sue seemed to hold herself with more dignity. She held onto Joe's arm as they walked from my home.

Meghan threw on sweats and cleaned up the porch area. Then she and I sat down at the kitchen table. The rain increased to a steady drumbeat.

"Did you get what you expected, Meghan?" I asked.

"I got so, so much more. Thank you, Uncle Ned."

She graduated soon after, and left my house. We keep in touch a bit, but we've never discussed her art project again.

12