Meghan's Revenge

Story Info
A girl decides on a novel approach to dealing with a player.
1.4k words
3.94
76.1k
31

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/26/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meghan was sick of all the men who would profess interest in her, but ultimately only be interested in one thing. 29 years old, Meghan stood 5'3" with luscious lips, long red hair, and amazing blue eyes. Although slightly heavy-set, her breasts were impressive and the envy of other girls, and she often wore heels to expose her powerful legs and calves.

Mike was yet another one of the many men who seemed to want nothing from Meghan but sex. A 33-year-old, thin-framed but fit accountant, he probably figured he was God's gift to women and that Meghan would be grateful to do nothing other than satisfy his needs after a cheap date. So when Meghan agreed to meet him, he was completely unaware of the plan she had been working up for quite some time...

Meghan arrived at Mike's apartment with stunning red lipstick and wearing a low-cut blouse, exposing the top of a red lace bra beneath her abundant cleavage. A pencil skirt adorned her hips, and her look was topped off with stiletto heels that left Mike gawking. He asked her if she was ready to leave for dinner.

"Actually, before dinner, I wanted to try something on you, if you don't mind," Meghan said with a devilish smile. Mike, unaware of what she had in mind but excited by the prospect, agreed. "Why don't you make yourself comfortable?" Meghan directed Mike to sit in a chair.

"What is this, are you going to striptease for me?" Mike asked with a thick grin.

"Something like that... but first, I have a way to make this fun for you," Meghan replied, producing from her purse a pair of silver handcuffs. "Trust me, baby... it's going to be worth it." Mike, somewhat unsure but still figuring it was worth playing along, allowed Meghan to handcuff his hands behind his back, looping the chain between the rungs of the chair.

"Just wait there a minute, sweetie..." Meghan left the room for a moment.

When she returned, she straddled Mike, pressing her body directly against his chest in the chair with a leg on either side of him. "You and me are going to have some fun..." She slowly unbuttoned Mike's shirt and pulled it open, exposing his bare chest. She gave him a playful kiss on the cheek, leaving a visible imprint from her lipstick. While Mike moaned, Meghan unbuckled his pants and unzipped them. She could feel that he was hard. The time was right...

Suddenly Meghan stood up from the chair and glanced down at Mike, a hand on her hip. "It's always the same with you, isn't it? The problem is, you've been a very bad boy today..." Suddenly, her hand gripped Mike's jaw, lifting his face to look at her. With her other hand she slapped him across the cheek.

"OW! That really hurts! What are you doing?" Mike protested.

"Oh, just teaching you a lesson. Now I think I don't need to hear anything from you for a while," Meghan said as she suddenly removed a pair of lace panties from her purse and stuffed them into Mike's mouth, securing the gag in place with a piece of tape.

"You only think with your dick, and then you don't actually think about me. But we're going to fix that today," Meghan said as she finished stripping Mike from the waist down, pulling his pants to his ankles and tying them to the corners of the chair, trapping his legs, then forcing his boxers down.

While Mike struggled, Meghan giggled as she went through her purse further. Presently she removed a cock-ring and two rubber bands. While Mike looked on in horror, Meghan placed the ring around his still-hard penis and then stretched the rubber-bands around his testicles, trapping them into a nice tight ball.

Meghan kneeled between Mike's spread legs and looked up at his panicked expression. She then removed her hair clip from her smooth red hair and clamped it down onto his balls. "Awww, does that hurt?" She then produced a permanent marker from her purse. Mike began to struggle.

"Don't worry, this will only be visible on your skin for the next month or so, tehehe," Meghan giggled as she removed the cap and began to draw. She began writing, "MEGHAN'S BITCH" across his chest. She added "LOSER" along the shaft of his involuntarily hard penis. "Now for the finishing touch," she said as she wrote her initials on Mike's poor trapped balls.

"Awww, you look so cute," Meghan said as she produced a camera from her purse. "Hold still!" she said. Mike moaned as she snapped a good 10-15 photographs of the trapped man, humiliated and naked.

Her task completed, Meghan proceeded to remove her skirt and blouse, standing before Mike in her stilettos, panties, and bra. He looked at her with a puzzled expression. "Everything is always about your pleasure. Today it's going to be about mine." She sat on him again and began to run her hands along his hips, grazing her long nails against them. Mike resisted at first, but Meghan began to gently bite his ears, and kiss him down his neck. His poor cock was now engorged, desperate for release.

Meghan continued to nibble along Mike's neck, clawing her nails deeply into his back as the mixed sensation of pleasure and pain tortured him. She moved further up his chest and removed the tape across his mouth. "If you even think about talking, I'll leave you here like this right now," she threatened. She removed her panties and stood before Mike's mouth. "This is about MY pleasure, not yours," she said as she guided him into her waiting, wet pussy, ordering him to service her with his tongue.

After what seemed like an hour of toying with him, Meghan finished up. "You know, you're not so tough after all," she said as she grabbed his hair and pulled his head back, forcing him to look into her eyes again. She then grabbed her hair clip and squeezed it even harder on his balls, causing him to wheeze for a moment, before she laughed and removed it, replacing it into her fine hair.

"Meghan... please... let me go..." Mike begged, now resigned to his helpless situation, and exhausted from the length of time he'd serviced her orally.

"Don't worry, your lesson is almost over," Meghan said to Mike, who was by now thrusting his hips, desperate to cum but unable to because of the ring and rubber bands around his genitalia. "You want to cum, don't you?" she asked him. Mike nodded fervently.

"Here's the deal," Meghan said as she removed the rubber bands from his balls and removed the cock ring. "You're not getting to cum today." Meghan produced a male chastity device from her purse. Mike began to struggle again but was helpless as Meghan secured it around his penis, tightly sealing it inside the cage rendering him unable to cum. She locked the mechanism and dropped the key into her purse. "You are going to be my boyfriend. You are going to serve me and do everything I say. You will cum only if and when I decide you are able to."

"And do not EVEN THINK about going to someone to get this off you. Because I'm going to have fun with those pictures I took, and if I even sense you are not serving me to your fullest and focused on me and only me, they are going to wind up in a nice album sent directly to your boss, your parents, and your friends. How does that sound?" she mussled with Mike's hair as he grunted angrily. She smiled and snapped a final snapshot, of his now-shrinking penis trapped in the cage.

Meghan left the room for a moment, then returned with a large bowl filled with water that had frozen solid into hard ice. She set it in front of Mike's chair as he looked at it puzzlingly. "You know those handcuffs? The key is at the bottom of this bowl. I think you deserve some alone time to think about things, hehehe. Don't worry, I'm sure once it thaws in a couple hours you'll be able to find a way to squirm around until you can get the key."

"Bye, lover boy. Remember, from now on, your days as a player are over." Meghan left the struggling man and the still very-frozen bowl alone as she left Mike's house, confident that she now had the control she needed.

THE END.