Meghan's Revenge Pt. 02

Story Info
Meghan foils Mike's plans to escape with ballbusting.
1.4k words
3.91
35.9k
15

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/26/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike had felt nothing but anger toward Meghan after being left handcuffed to the chair, denied, and in chastity. It had taken him hours of struggling to free himself from the chair and finally negotiate the key from the melting puddle of ice. Yet in addition to his murderous anger and desire to get back at Meghan, his sexual denial had left him with her body, her curves, and her femininity on his mind, angry and desperate for his release.

For a few days, Mike planned his revenge. Unable to remove the chastity cage and in fear of Meghan releasing the pictures she had taken, he had decided to bluff her and agree to be her submissive boyfriend. At all costs, he just had to get her to release the chastity cage, and then he could overpower her and force her to do whatever he wanted, including destroy the pictures. He licked his lips with the thought of what he might do to her sexually as well. After all, it had only been his foolishness in allowing her to handcuff him the previous time that had led to his demise.

Finally, Meghan agreed to meet Mike again, as he pretended to be submissive and obedient in his messages to her. She appeared at his apartment, dressed in a very low-cut green sweater exposing her impressive cleavage pressed together by her tight black lace bra. Her legs were adorned in fashionable stockings, skirt and heels. Her red lips smirked at him as she could tell he was visibly uncomfortable by the growing pressure of his attempted erection against the chastity device.

"Meghan... please let me go, I have done everything you've been saying," Mike said to her in a fake submissive voice.

"Now, now, first things first," Meghan said as she set her bag on his table. She produced a single-page document and a pen. "You want me to let you out to have some fun?" she asked, her big blue eyes looking at him invitingly. "Sign this first."

Mike scanned the document. In summary it stated that he was consenting to being dominated by her, that she owned the rights to any and all images of him in her possession, and that he would agree to serve her needs of his own free will. How stupid did she think he was? Did she really think this document would be valid? All he had to do was sign it and then he could force it from her and destroy it later. His primary goal was first to just get himself free, and for that he needed her to think he was playing along. Mike put on a good act of signing it.

"Good boy," she cooed as she secured the document in her bag. She reached out with her hand and felt his crotch area through his jeans, making sure the cage was still in place. She produced the key to his chastity cage from her purse, to Mike's extreme relief. "Ok, get on your knees."

Frustrated, Mike kneeled in his jeans and shirt, quickly beginning to lose patience at playing along. Meghan unbuckled his belt and pulled his jeans and boxer shorts down, giggling at the sight of the cage. She placed the key into the hole and began to unlock it, loosening but not releasing the mechanism. "Hmmmm... you know, lover boy, I think I've changed my mind," she teased. Mike instinctively began to reach for the key. "Unh, unh, unh! You will keep your hands behind your back," she ordered with authority.

That was it. Mike's rage finally exploded. No bitch was going to keep him like this. Although at a slight disadvantage with his pants partially pulled down, he lunged at Meghan, catching her by surprise and knocking her back into the counter. Swiftly she managed to raise her knee and catch him with a vicious crunch beneath his chin as he tried to stand erect. Then as Mike's hands flew to his injured jaw, she launched her heeled foot directly into his exposed testicles. Mike gasped and sank to the floor.

"Tsk, tsk, someone's still being a naughty boy," Meghan teased him as he writhed in pain. But her words only sent him into another fit of anger as he lunged at her, overpowering her arms with his and trying to spin her to a position in front of him so that her powerful legs couldn't get to him. Meghan spun in such a way that the two of them toppled to the ground.

Before Mike knew what was happening, Meghan had wrapped her thick thighs around his neck and applied a scissors-hold as her cleavage hovered inches from his face. He violently began to struggle in an attempt to buck her off, but Meghan's thighs continued their compression as she reached back with her hand and grabbed hold of his scrotum. She applied extreme pressure and yelled authoritatively, "Stop struggling NOW or I crush them!"

His testicles already sore, Mike had no choice but comply. Meghan began pulling at something inside her bra as she leaned back, maintaining the pressure around his neck enough to keep him still. Mike laid helplessly as Meghan produced several lengths of cord and rope that she apparently had brought with her. She began by tying one loop around his balls which she fashioned into a leash, so that she could control his movements without maintaining her scissor lock. Meghan jerked against the leash. "Roll to your side!" she barked. She looped the leash and secured his hands together behind his back.

Eventually, Meghan forced the partially-stripped and battered man back to his knees. "That wasn't too smart, Mikey," she taunted as she continued to wrap additional loops of rope around his chest and body. If Mike attempted to move or struggle, a jerk on the leash around his balls produced compliance. Finally, Meghan was satisfied that he wasn't able to move from his kneeling position.

Removing the key again, Meghan finally unlocked the cage. "I'm afraid it's time to punish you," she said as she clucked her tongue at him. Mike struggled in vain, yet couldn't help but be excited as his penis was finally free and desperate for some kind of release.

Mike became rock hard almost immediately as his member grew to its full size after constant frustration and denial. Meghan's devilish long nails gently ran against his thighs as she leaned over at the man on his knees, exposing her cleavage. "Don't go anywhere," she teased, knowing full well that he had no choice.

Presently Meghan returned with a leather cock harness hooked to an electrical stim device. Mike immediately began struggling against his bonds as she placed the harness on him. "I'm sorry, honey, but you're going to need a little punishment for your bad behavior," she whispered into his ear. Mike shuddered as she began to gently run her nails over his hard penis.

As he neared orgasm, he was shocked by a jolt of testicular pain. "Augggghhh! What is that thing? Please, please take it off me!"

"Poor baby! You want to cum... don't you?" Meghan chided.

"Yes..."

Meghan continued rubbing up and down his shaft with her nails. "What will you do if I let you?"

"Anything!"

Meghan continued mindlessly playing with his member with her nails. "Ooohh.. I like the sound of that. But I'm afraid you need one more little shock to the nuts... can you do that for me, lover boy?" Mike's mind riddled with confusion and pain. "I'll make you cum," she whispered in his ear with her red lips.

"OK... Miss Meghan... OK... one more please..."

"Good boy," she cooed. She began to speed up her ministrations, and grabbed his confined balls with her other hand. As he began to cum she activated the stim device again. Mike screamed from the jolt as she viciously pumped him, his cum escaping all over his legs and the ground. With a whimper he fell to the side, out.

Mike awoke somewhat later, naked on the ground. He was no longer tied up, and there was no sign of Meghan. When he approached a mirror, however, he saw that he was completely covered in make-up, lipstick and eyeshadow smeared over his face. The notes Meghan had made on his torso and penis with the permanent marker still remained visible. Eyes widening, he saw a note Meghan had taped to the corner of the mirror. "While you were sleeping like a baby, I took some more pictures! They were really cute. Thanks for signing off on that agreement! Tehehe." Mike fell to the ground, groaning and defeated.