Meghan's Revenge

Story Info
A sub gets revenge on her tormentors
2.1k words
3.66
16.3k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She said she wanted to meet us for a drink, for old time's sake. Said she had something exciting to tell us," Gwen said. She was referring to her former friend, Meghan, whom, together, we'd put through the sexually submissive wringer several months earlier. Gwen and I had developed a thing for one another during this escapade, and had left together, enamored with our newfound lust, and leaving Meghan to fend for herself. Gwen had not had any contact with Meghan since that fateful evening.

"It just seems odd that after all this time she wants to tell us 'exciting news.'" I had a tendency to be skeptical about... everything. Still, I drove to the nearby tavern that Meghan had indicated and parked. It wasn't a very busy place, judging from the lack of vehicles in the parking lot, but it was a weeknight.

Gwen led the way into the building, her ass looking particularly lovely in the running shorts she wore. Her ass was her finest asset as far as external observation was concerned. But her pussy was also as good as they come and the girl just made me horny. It didn't even matter to me that her tits were barely bumps on her chest topped with nipples. But then, I always was an ass-man.

Meghan was waiting for us at a table in the mostly deserted bar. She seemed quite friendly and greeted us both warmly--as though we'd never submitted her to the most abjectly humiliating sexual experiences a girl could face. I told myself it was because she truly was a submissive and we'd only catered to her dark desires. No harm. No foul.

I was wrong.

I woke up to pain in my neck and wrists. I discovered that the reason was because I had been fastened, naked, to a wooden pillory, my hands and head protruding from one side, the rest of me bent at the waist, legs spread and fastened at the ankles, from the other side. Duct tape over my mouth kept me from speaking. From my vantage point I could see Gwen, also naked and mouth-taped, strapped to a bench with arms fastened above her head and her legs spread and bent at the knees, offering easy access to both her pussy and ass. Despite our predicament, she looked sexy as hell.

"Oh good! You're awake!" Meghan said bending slightly to put her face in front of mine. "Now the show can begin!" A wicked smirk played across her face. "I see you noticed that your girlfriend is in a predicament similar to yours. I am simply returning the favor that you both did for me. I have about twenty guys who have volunteered to fuck your girlfriend while you watch. Every one of them are going to come in her tight little pussy. Some of them are going to fuck her in the ass and then pull out and make her suck her own shit off their cocks. Don't worry, though, because I've arranged for several more guys do do the same for you! And the grand finale will be when I take a shit in your girlfriend's mouth. But you won't be left out. I'll save a turd for you."

"You both thought you were so cute, subjecting me to such sexual humiliation. Yeah, it's all fun and games until someone gets pregnant. I'm three months along and you're probably the father. Don't worry about it though. I'll never tell my child the truth of her conception or what a sadistic asshole her father was. And I'll make sure that your girlfriend never knows who knocked her up."

"We're going to start the festivities off with a little flogging, just like you did for me. I know your girlfriend doesn't really have any tits, but I'll whip her nipples just the same. And, as a bonus, I'm gonna whip the public hair off of her furry little cunt!"

Meghan punctuated that last statement with a vicious swipe of the flogger in her hand against Gwen's pussy which made Gwen jerk in pain. Meghan gave her another swat. Then another. Each time Gwen writhed in pain. Gwen's pussy was obviously red even though it was covered with a thick layer of dark pubic hair. I could also see evidence of wetness on her vagina. I couldn't tell if it was evidence of excitement or if she had just pissed herself a little. Either way, I found myself involuntarily aroused from her predicament and had no way of hiding that fact.

Meghan switched her flogging focus to Gwen's tits. Now Gwen really didn't have much in the tit department. Meghan hadn't been exaggerating. Lying in her current position, they were barely bumps on her chest crowned with nipples. Nevertheless, Meghan flogged them several times until Gwen's entire chest was bright red. Regrettably, this too aroused me, in spite of my horror of Gwen's situation. My cock was rock hard. And Meghan noticed.

"See dear?" she said to Gwen, "Your boyfriend is a total sadist. I'm whipping your tits and he's got the biggest hardon." She walked over and underhandedly flicked the flogger at my crotch. Searing pain radiated from my crotch like it had caught fire. "That's how it feels when I beat your girlfriend's cunt," she said with a sneer. "But I won't deprive you of the joy of watching it. Her pussy needs more flogging."

Meghan went back to beating my poor Gwen's pussy. Each time the flogger made contact, Gwen would twist and writhe. Her poor pussy was swollen and red and obviously tender. And I still had a hard cock.

"Well, I guess I got her cunt warmed up enough for fucking." Meghan pointed to Gwen's obviously lubricated pussy and said," Your slut girlfriend like's having her cunt beaten. You're welcome."

Six guys, all wearing masks that hid their faces, lined up in front of Gwen's spread open legs.

"Make sure to come deep inside that cunt, boys," Meghan said. "I want that cunt filled with cum to overflowing."

I watched in horror as, one after the other, they fucked my girl and came inside her. By the time the last of the six had finished, cum was dripping out of Gwen's pussy. And yet, my cock was rock hard.

Now, two more guys showed up with huge hard cocks. I watched as one fucked Gwen's sloppy pussy and then, slowly press the head of his slippery cock into her anus. It took a while, but eventually, he got his thick cock inserted in her ass. All the way in. Balls deep. Gwen moaned, but I couldn't tell if it was from pain or pleasure. And then the second fellow moved in behind the first and rammed his huge cock in Gwen's cunt. It took a few thrusts for them to synchronize their timing, but soon they were both ramming their meat into both Gwen's poor holes simultaneously. And my cock was throbbing, not from the previous swat with the flogger, but from being harder than it had ever been.

"I haven't forgotten about you," Meghan said, eying my stiff member. "Your turn is coming up, but first I want you to watch your girlfriend suck the shit off this gentleman's cock."

Anal sex in real life isn't as sanitized as it is in the porno films. Unless the ass has been thoroughly flushed with an enema, there's bound to be some shit about. Such was the case here. Once the fellow fucking Gwen's pussy came inside her, the other fellow pulled out of her ass and moved to her face, where Mehgan had just pulled the tape off of Gwen's mouth.

"Don't do anything stupid if you know what's good for you," Meghan said menacingly. "Just be a good girl and take your medicine."

I watched as the fellow pressed the shitty head of his cock into Gwen's open mouth. Dutifully, Gwen sucked and licked it clean and was rewarded with several spurts of hot cum on her face and hair. He was just the first. I watched as three more fellows repeated the process. Each of them fucked Gwen's tender asshole until they were just about to cum, then moved to her mouth so she could finish them off, shitty cock and all.

Suddenly, I felt a hand on my ass, then someone pressed a gob of lube into my ass and began massaging it into my asshole. First, one finger, then two, then three fingers, were inserted into my rectum. Then came a cock. I obviously couldn't see it, but I sure felt it. He inserted it slowly at first, but once he was all in, he fucked me like a jackhammer. Embarrassingly, I came, having the most intense orgasm I'd ever felt. I must have shot about ten spurts of cum. I remember thinking that it was a shame it was wasted. That thought vaporized when the guy showed up thrusting his shitty cock in my face. Meghan was there to rip the tape off my mouth and to caution me against any stupid stunts that might get my balls ripped off. Then the guy pressed his cock into my mouth. It was horrible. It smelled like shit. It tasted like shit. Regrettably, I can say that with certainty. Yet I sucked him off until he came all over my face. I felt so ashamed. But he was only the first.

Three more guys had their turn in my ass. Each with a bigger cock than the last. Each of them forced me to suck my own shit off their cocks before they came on my face. And while I was enduring this humiliation, Gwen was getting fucked by ten more guys. Twice getting double penetrated by two guys at the same time. And I came each time I was fucked in my ass. Not entirely because I was watching my girlfriend get fucked like a porn star, though that certainly contributed, sadly, but I have to admit that it didn't feel bad getting fucked in the ass. It actually felt pretty good. Eventually.

The last two guys finished fucking Gwen while I watched, after my own fucking was completed, each of them filling her pussy with their cum which was now dripping copiously from her snatch. Meghan was ready for the finale, having removed her pants and underwear. She still had a nice ass, I noted unthinkingly. She positioned her ass directly over Gwen's mouth and grunted a couple times before her anus parted and a long stream of thick brown shit poured out of her ass directly into Gwen's open mouth. I was flabbergasted. But Meghan had more in her than Gwen could contain. The excess shit flopped right over onto Gwen's face.

"Eat it up, bitch!" Meghan ordered. Then she scooped up the excess, which was probably as much or more as Gwen had consumed and shoved it in my open mouth. "Bon Appetite," she told me as I tried not to throw up. "Don't spit it out or I'll kick you in the balls," she warned.

"All right, boys," she told her minions, it's time to wash these bitches down with piss!" She moved to Gwen, squatted over her shitty face, and began to piss.

I didn't have time to find this arousing, because several of the guys, probably the ones who had fucked me in the ass, stood in front of me and pissed in my face. All the rest of the guys, more than twenty of them, pissed on poor Gwen.

"I think we might be even, now," Meghan said, zipping up her pants. All of the guys had begun to disappear. "Don't try to get even or get the cops involved," she said. "By the time the landlord arrives in the morning to 'discover' you, I'll be long gone. Don't try to find me. Just count your blessings that all I did to you was this. You still have all your body parts, maybe a little worse for wear, but still...." Then she was gone.

"I'm sorry," I told Gwen after Meghan had gone.

"It wasn't your fault," Gwen said. "Any more than it was mine."

"I'm ashamed that watching you get abused turned me on."

"Turns out that getting gang banged was a big turn on for me, too," she said. "Sorry."

EPILOGUE

We were rescued the following morning when the police showed up to check out an "anonymous" tip. We suffered no permanent physical damage, other than soreness at the bondage locations--and my ass. Gwen's ass, apparently, weathered the storm much better.

We had had the better part of the night to soul search and have really candid conversations about our sexual proclivities and the situation in which we found ourselves. We did both regret what we had done to Meghan, even though it seemed very consensual at the time. We agreed not to pursue any action against her, and hoped she was out of our lives for good. We reaffirmed our commitment to one another and would strive to put this event behind us.