Mei Valentine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ruf, move a few times."

"Okay."

Six or seven thrusts later I knew, "Honey, move up on me a little more."

I felt Ruf hitch his pelvis up, feeling his cock place pressure near the top of my slit. Then he started to move over me again slowly. I said to myself silently—oh my god! Right on the money!

"Right there, it's good. Keep going," I said softly into his ear.

My eyes were open. I watched the ceiling fan over us appear to sway back and forth as he moved up and down over me. The pleasure was fast in coming as he hit my clit right from the start and I could feel the broad head of his cock just inside my vagina where it felt best.

"Val, are you okay?"

"Perfect, just keep going," I replied in a breathy whisper.

I closed my eyes and centered my thoughts on the two of us, letting the rest of the world and all its distractions fade away. It was only the two of us in my mind. I felt the fullness in my vagina and the wonderful sensations continued to grow as Ruf kept a steady rhythm. I swept my hands over his back and shoulders to enjoy his firm body thinking to myself—it feels good right there, keep going, keep going, come on Mei, relax, just relax and enjoy. I pushed my pelvis upward by arching my back. Oh, damn, that feels even better. I shifted my pelvis a little more to maintain firm contact between us. Oh, oh, this feels so damn good.

The minutes passed and my need for stimulation changed as I felt my vagina grow tight around his cock. It had been almost seven months since I had last experienced intercourse and I was sensitive. Ruf had stopped to rest one time and didn't start moving again until I pushed up into him to signal I wanted him to continue. His response was quick in coming. I felt the hot pressure growing steadily. It feels so good, I'm close, getting so close. I gave a little audible involuntary "ugh"; then seconds later, another "ugh", then still another 'ugh' as Ruf continued thrusting steadily. Then, I needed more stimulation. I moved my hands down to his hips and applied slight pressure to indicate I needed him to change his rate of thrusting.

"Honey, I'm almost there, faster, just a little faster."

There was no verbal response, only the change as he moved back and forth more rapidly—"Ugh" came my response as I tightened my grip slightly on his hips, my breath becoming erratic. Then the rapid increase that caused me to move my hands to his shoulders and grip his soft flesh with my fingertips. I opened my mouth and closed my eyes tightly as the tremendous surge of pleasure overtook me. Oh my god, my god! Yes, yes!

My contractions peaked and I felt myself take a deep breath, my body relax and go limp. Then, I opened my eyes and waited as Ruf pushed in deeply and held, gasping, his hot breath escaping into my hair. We lay together briefly not speaking until I whispered, "Ruf, I love you. That was wonderful."

I heard his muffled voice in my hair, "Yes, it was. I'm glad you liked it."

"I did. Now, get that big thing out of me. I need to clean up and get ready for supper. I'm buying."

Ruf rose onto his forearms, his weight coming off me as he backed out of me. I watched as his penis left me glistening with my wetness. I was feeling so good. We had done it, our first time together, and it had been absolutely wonderful.

I went into his arms where we snuggled trading soft whispers of how good it made us feel and how much we loved one another. Best of all, we had been honest with each other in our time of need. We had trusted one another when we were vulnerable. A barrier had been broken that would never present itself again.

As I lay safe and secure in Ruf's embrace I thought of what we had been through. For the first time I felt a sense of victory over my past—Craig, who hadn't trusted me, and Ted, who had tried to own and dominate me had lost. Rufus, my knight in shining armor had won my heart and all that went with it.

It was three days before Valentine's Day and I had arrived at Ruf's apartment after work to have dinner with him as was now our routine. As we ate he told me he wanted to take me to dinner for my birthday and asked me to select the restaurant before he made reservations. At first, I suggested a rather inexpensive restaurant just down the street.

He looked at me with an expression that told me I should reconsider, then asked softly, "Is that really the special place you want me to take you? Val, this is the first birthday of yours we will spend together. Honey, I'm not hurting for money, you know that, so please, pick a place that's truly special."

Valentine's Day arrived along with birthday cards from both our parents, Larry and Dawn, plus my siblings and his. That was one advantage of being born on February 14th, everyone could remember it with ease—the birthday cards bore that out. We walked into the Five Stars restaurant, the best seafood place in town and we were shown to our table. I had eaten here one time before years ago and had loved its ambiance. The lobster tail was to die for—the only time I had ever had lobster in my life and it had made an impression on me that never went away.

This was the first time we had ever dressed up to go anywhere together and I had taken the time to really look my best—a red dress, after all, it was Valentine's Day, and a silver necklace, that showed nicely in my plunging neckline. I had put my hair put up with some braiding to make it look more elegant, my nails freshly done in red, and my makeup done to a tee—I hoped it would impress Ruf as he had never seen me dolled up like this. Even the red shoes seemed elegant with their two-inch heels—shaping my legs nicely. When I had looked in the mirror, the image reflected back surprised me—I hadn't had an occasion to dress and prepare for a date like this but one or two times my entire life. I guess it was fair to say Ruf brought out the best in me. I liked the woman I saw in the mirror—she was confident and elegant.

It was when Ruf walked into my apartment to pick me up that I felt a prince had arrived to escort me to the ball. He was dressed in a tailored dark gray suit, a patterned tie of grays and red blocks, set against a light gray dress shirt, with gleaming black wing-tip shoes; his longish hair freshly washed and styled. I thought we looked the perfect couple. Ruf was as handsome a man as I had ever laid eyes on and after all these months of seeing him in his every day attire I had forgotten how much of an impression he had made on me the very first time I saw him.

The dinner was divine. The serving portion was just about all I could handle and dessert wasn't in the offing. True to form, we both elected to have a Coke with our meal rather than wine—which I was sure surprised the waiter. We were definitely not sophisticated when it came to our preferences for a drink. I was surprised when the waiter arrived with a very small birthday cake with several candles on it. Ruf smiled broadly.

"You really didn't think you would have a birthday without a cake did you?" Then, he reached inside his suit coat and pulled out an envelope and handed it to me with a grin. "And, since it's Valentine's Day, you should have this."

I opened the envelope to see a cupid with a bow and arrow and the words—please be my forever Valentine on the front, I opened the card and read the words—'you have my heart and my love, Valentine.'

I felt the tears start to well up in my eyes and when I looked to Ruf he wasn't there. I was confused for a moment, then saw his face next to me as I looked beside me. There, in his hand was a sparkling diamond ring. I looked at him and heard his words, "Mie Valentine, my very special Valentine, will you marry me?"

My eyes grew hazy as the tears welled up, I nodded my head and said softly, "Yes, Rufus, I'll marry you."

He slipped the ring onto my finger and leaned in to kiss me. After the kiss ended I looked at the ring again not quite believing that my dream had come true sooner than I had expected.

I dabbed the water from my eyes with the handkerchief he handed to me and said softly, "Mei, I want you to know I've thought long and hard on this as I wasn't sure you would want to marry me."

I looked at him confused, wondering why he would ever have though that, "Rufus, why wouldn't I want to marry you after all we have been through together?"

"Because, after we're married you'll be Mie Goodfellow."