Meira's Family Getaway Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Meirans, she corrected, "and no, the canopies are for everyone, so when you guys want some beach time you can head here." Kerry responded.

"Yeah, I think I'm gonna spend a lot of time here." Mara smiled, she quickly turned around. "Okay, back to the cabin?"

Kerry relented, "Fine, we can head back."

By the time we reached the gathering area most groups had cleared out. There were a few tables left conversing, and there was one couple 69-ing. As we neared them, I realize it's two men. Oh shit, it's Basim on the bottom, going to town on another dude.

Kerry walked by as if nothing was happening, Mara and I couldn't take our eyes off, the last thing I wanted to do was make eye contact though. It would feel too awkward.

We made it back to the cabin and from the outside we heard what sounded like mom, "Oooh fuck, keep going." Kerry knocked on the door and without an answer she turned the handle.

"Getting reacquainted, I see." Kerry joked while we walked in.

"Damn mom, we weren't gone that long," said Mara while walking to the bed where Marie had her face buried in mom's pussy.

Marie was face down, ass up, only breaking to look back at us and say, "Feel free to join."

Her caramel skin gave way to a darkened asshole along with the pink of her pussy slightly exposed. She arched her back more giving me a better look, I think she caught me staring.

"Vince, help me push my bed to mom's." Kerry said moving to her bedpost. It was surprisingly light, and as soon as it was in place Mara jumps from behind with a light bounce.

"Little shit," Kerry slapped Mara's ass while jumping in behind her, Mara watched while Kerry went to mom to kiss her.

"Marie? Can I... play with you?" Mara asked shyly.

Marie pauses to chuckle at the question, "Of course, baby, fair warning I like it extra wet." She resumes and sticks her fingers into mom.

Mara lays underneath her and wets her fingers to rub on Marie's clit. Her sloppy fingers splitting to coat Marie's labia. I turn to see Kerry standing, having mounted mom's face. She braced against the wall, slightly bending her knees to press her pussy into mom's tongue. My cock was tense, I grabbed it and felt the dissipating oil, hungry to join them.

I wanted to try something new, and Marie's beautiful ass was calling to me. I walk behind her and see Mara's head underneath, admiring and teasing Marie's engorged clit. I bring my face down and press my tongue into her beautiful pink vagina. I grip her asscheeks and let my inhibitions go, giving myself to pleasuring Marie. My heart rate picked up and I found my tongue trailing upwards.

I felt her asshole pucker against my tongue and Marie moaned, suddenly I felt a hand grab my dick. I look down to see Mara's hand reaching back, massaging it. I follow her cue and move to push my cock into her mouth. Hungrily she takes it, lapping her tongue around while jerking her hand up and down my shaft. I'm in ecstasy and scoop my hand behind her head, I drive further in and feel her choke.

She gags, coughs, and when I pull away a trail of saliva emerges. Mara pulls her head to the side and wipes her mouth, "I'm good, just wasn't ready for that." She smiles and collects the spit, rubbing it into Marie's pussy. "She's ready for you, bro."

"Thanks, sorry about that." I said as I stood up and rub my tip against Marie's slit. I begin pushing my hips forward and as she gives way, I feel the warmth of her body.

She moans and raises her head to turn around saying, "You feel bigger than you look, sugar." Turning back around she dips her head lower; I hear Mara moaning too and see Marie's head bobbing down. My strokes lengthen and I push deeper, I see my cock shimmering with her juices. She really wasn't joking about how wet she gets.

I pick up the pace, watching myself go in and out of her, the wet sounds of us adding to the cacophony of pleasure. Thrusting harder, I see mom suddenly move, she grabs Marie's hair and squeals against Kerry's pussy. She grabs the sheets white fighting the buckling of her knees, her long exhales round out her release.

"Oh shit, phew. I missed you, Marie." She says while fanning her face, I see Marie prop herself up to receive a kiss from mom. Then her head goes back down to resume eating out Mara, ready to bring another Teronde to orgasm.

"Fair warning back at you, I tend to squirt a little," Mara cautioned.

"Oh, now I can't wait to see that-" she ended with a gasp as I ran my wet finger around the rim of her asshole. "Lydia, your son is somethin' else."

"Just on the outside or a little bit in?" I asked, happy with either answer. The warmth of her asshole and its pulses seemingly beckoning me.

"Outside... for now." She replied lewdly while looking back. I release my other hand from her hips to slap her ass. My cock now shows streaks of white, a mixture of precum and saliva. I pause to catch my breath and feel Marie start rocking back and forth. She drops all the way down with her ass pointing to the ceiling and her head completely straddled by Mara's legs.

Every time she throws it back, I feel a jolt from the tip of my dick to my spine. I've never wanted to be more inside a woman than I was now. Mesmerized by her rhythm and somehow hoping she'll get me deeper. I leaned forward and she responded by thrusting at her pace.

She's propped herself back up on her elbows now and says, "Sorry Mara," moans escaping at every word. "I'm almost there." Marie lets out a yelp and I look down to see Mara's hand wrapped around Marie's back, her other hand must be massaging Marie's clit.

She lets out one final scream and completely pulls off of my dick, I see the wet mixture spill onto Mara's face and Marie falls to the side. She grips the sheets tightly and buries her head in the pillow, taking deep breaths with short exhales, then uncovers her face.

The three of us look to the adjacent bed with mom and Kerry sitting up, Kerry's back against mom's tits. Mom's hand is holding a purple vibrator, the size of a quail egg, pressed into Kerry's clit.

"Your mom's got her covered, let's get you two taken care of" Marie smiled and crawled towards me on the bed and started sucking what was left of our juices off my dick. Mara nudged over to join her, waiting patiently for Marie to pause. They took turns and Marie even taught Mara to just lick the edges of my head while she went under to suck my balls.

My head felt light, almost sure I was still in a dream. I ran my hand through Marie's curls, catching rare glimpses of gray hairs. If she's mom's age, then that's the only place it showed, Marie looked young and her skin was tight. She let go of my balls and pushed my sister to lay on her back, setting up pillows under Mara's hips.

"Trust me," she winked at Mara. I don't remember if I've ever seen Mara this excited, who knew it would be right before I drilled my dick into her.

I kneel on the bed and make my way between Mara's open legs, the pillows now making sense. They elevated Mara's pelvis right to my cock, and Marie moved to comfort Mara. She played with her nipples and made out, while I teased my sister by running my shaft against her clit. She pulled her legs in a little and I saw her hand grip the sheets.

I press my thumb on the tip of my dick to guide it in, then slowly penetrated her. Remembering her tears, I was cognizant of any resistance. Fortunately, her hymen can only break once. I feel her legs start wrapping around my back, her cold toes waking up my skin. I wrap my arms around her thighs and begin a cadence.

Marie moves her head down to Mara's tits, and her free hand goes down to rub Mara's clit, returning the earlier favor. I see Mara's hand move to Marie's shoulder, fingers digging into her skin. I pick up the pace and see Mara's pussy begin to redden, her clit protruding from its hood.

Here comes that feeling, I know it when my toes point up and my knees straighten. I thought this slow motion would help me last until Mara could come, but I know it's hard to stop when it begins. The last thing I wanted to do was stop moving, Mara was enjoying it too much and I didn't want to be the buzzkill.

"I'm getting close." I cried out, slowing even more.

"It's okay, your sister is too, just stay in there." Marie replied, moving back up to put her tongue in Mara's mouth.

My balls began tightening, I knew I was about to blow at any moment, "Fuck, I'm gonna cum."

Suddenly Marie's finger is moving even faster on Mara's clit. Mara's legs pull away from my grip and as her knees come together, I feel the surge in my cock. Electric pulses moving, one after another, my body frozen while I empty loads into my sister. I feel a familiar warmth and look down to find Mara's juices dripping from my pubic hair.

Looks like it was a lot less than the first time she squirted, but good to know I satisfied her. Marie finally pulled her hand out from between Mara's thighs, and she moved it up to her mouth. She licked it clean while maintaining eye contact with Mara.

The look of bliss in my sister's smile showed and her cheeks were flushed. "I'm gon' have a lot of fun with you missy," said Marie. Mara laughed and laid her head back.

"Well put a towel down next time," mom jokes, landing a towel next to me. "Here, get off and I'll change the sheets."

I slowly pull out of Mara and watch my dick exit, leaving her pussy dripping with my cum. Mara propped herself up to take a look and reached down, swiping at the mess. When she spread her fingers, I spotted a look of fascination. She turned her hand over as if looking at a new substance. Wiping her hand on the nearby towel she hopped off and spilled more on the floor.

"Oh shit, sorry mom." She apologized.

"I got it," taking her towel I knelt down to wipe it up. I grinned, saying, "It's mostly me anyways."

"Tsk tsk, boys are so messy." Kerry chimed in. Her perfect hair was wet near her forehead, seemingly from the sweat of her own fun.

I wanted to lay down but made sure mom's bed was at least usable before walking away. "Do we call someone for sheets?"

"They got'em here, hon," mom emerged from a closet with fresh ones. "They know how often we have to change them. Wanna give me a hand?"

I nodded and grabbed a corner while Kerry and Marie pulled the other bed back to its original spot. Mara had already disappeared to wash herself off. "Are we doing anything else tonight or can I take a nap?" I squint at the clock on a nightstand seeing it read about 4PM.

"There's something special just for you and Mara after dinner, so make sure you rest up." Marie said, while hugging mom and Kerry. "Tell the little one I said bye." She walked over and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"BYE!" screamed Mara, having heard Marie.

After she left, we cleaned up and jumped under the covers of our beds. I notice Mara putting on her panties, I guess to make sure she doesn't leak anything on her own bed.

-- FIRST MOON CEREMONY --

I awoke to mom and Kerry's voices, by the time I could understand things all I caught was, "yeah, it'll be fun," coming from Kerry. "Vince, you awake? How you feeling?" she said, while I stood up to stretch, stiffening my cock in the process.

I replied, "Not bad, busting a nut in your sister really takes it out of you," we both looked to Mara's bed, nothing but a mound under a blanket.

"Wake your sister up, we gotta get ready for dinner." Mom added. I took the opportunity to stretch and get my dick calm, while walking over to her. I rip off the sheets and see her angrily try to grab at them.

"C'mon sleepy head," I said while slapping her on the ass. Her only reply was a low groan, and a reluctant spin of her body. Rubbing her eyes awake, she ignores us to head into the bathroom.

We wait for Mara to finish putting on her makeup and I look out the window to see the Meirans moving wooden furniture around the bonfire. Before I can ask, the girls are already headed to the door.

I follow behind saying, "What're they doing now?"

"The First Moon Ceremony, it's a way to end the first night here, how we get the Hopefuls comfortable." Kerry replied.

"Comfortable how?" I ask cautiously.

"That part's a secret," she trailed off with an impish smile.

I looked to Mara for an answer, and she just shrugged, "I don't know, she didn't say anything about this part. I thought we were just having dinner."

From the back of their heads, I recognize Chris and Ana, the twins from the parking lot. You could see the similarities when not looking at their faces, their height, skin complexion, and even the way they stood were identical. Arms folded, they were talking to their mom, Felicia -- who, upon noticing -- started walking towards us.

"Well? How's it been? Are your kids enjoying themselves?" she excitedly asked mom. Looked like she had breast augmentations, if so, they weren't bad. These at least obeyed the law of gravity and her nipples angled naturally. Her sundress from earlier hid her physique, slimmer than Marie and mom, but sexy, nonetheless.

Ana and Chris followed closely behind, they broke towards us to hug Kerry, while mom and Felicia continued talking.

"Have you guys gotten to talk to some of the new families?" Kerry asked either of them.

"No," they said in unison, Ana continued, "just talked to some we knew after leaving the Hall. You?"

"Same, we ate with Marie and Nikki, then I gave these two a tour."

"You like the camp?" Chris chimed in quietly.

"The lake looks dope," Mara answered.

"Yeah, the whole place is nice, plus all the 'bonding' puts you in a good mood." I joke, seeing if it'll loosen the shy twins. To my surprise they both chuckle, they look to the ground and interestingly enough, maybe my dick.

"You said there were new families?" I said to Kerry, trying to break the awkward tension.

Luckily, she responded quickly, "Yeah, you'll get the rare occasion a whole family will be newcomers, instead of just one like mom. Actually, that's what you guys did, right?"

"Yeah," again in unison. This time Chris continued, "We're really close already, and mom's a hippie transplant from LA." They looked at each other, and smiled, "Even before coming here we shared... twin experiences."

"I knew it," Mara jumped in. "Can't you guys like, feel each other's orgasms or something?"

"Mara!" Kerry chided while I laughed.

Their body language changed, seemingly more relaxed while they laughed, "Yeah, something like that." Ana confirmed.

I look behind them to see Meira standing atop the completed wooden ring that the Meirans were building. It was a deck with just a few steps, and certainly gave Meira a commanding view of us. I also notice two women kissing in my periphery, fingers playing with each other while standing. I don't know if I'll get used to this, but I'm enjoying the surprise of open perversity.

Two loud claps bring my attention back to Meira standing atop the deck, she's handed a megaphone making clicking sounds as she grabs it. "-est" Just the latter half of the word comes out loudly. It's hard to place how old she is. I see the gray in her hair, but her body doesn't seem to show many signs of aging. I'd imagine she's also in her early forties, I wonder how long she's been running this camp.

"Good, okay. I hope you all have had an enjoyable time, getting to know your own family more intimately, and sharing that with this family." Cheers emanate all around. "If you don't already know, tonight is the First Moon Ceremony. Food and drink will be provided, so help yourselves."

She gestured towards the same tents that served food earlier and I see a smaller spread with the space now shared by a makeshift bar. Thank god this isn't one of those wellness camps that make you abstain from getting inebriated.

"But save some room, for moonrise brings a special dessert." Now Meira's smile widened, and this applause seemed louder. "Meirans, are you ready?" she asked, looking towards the serving staff. Thumbs up and smiles came from the line of choker-wearing nude bodies. "Enjoy!"

Meira placed the megaphone down and walked down to disappear into the crowd of admirers. "Are you all hungry?" said Felicia, cutting through us with mom to get in line.

"I could eat," Mara followed, and gets pulled in past the two of them by mom introducing her to Felicia.

We follow and once we're in line, I hear a male's voice from behind me, "Hey, are you one of the new ones?" At first, I didn't think he was talking to me, but I turned around regardless, and see him looking at me.

"Me? Uh, yeah, I'm new." I make a half-smile, finding it easy to maintain eye contact without his genitals in my periphery. "You are?"

"I'm Joey, nice to meet you!" We shook hands and I try to stay abreast of the moving line to avoid being the holdup. "Is that your family in front?" His chipper demeanor matched the way his eyes smile.

"Yeah, well, kind of. They're mixing in with some people they know, but it's just me, two sisters and my mom." I finished my sentence realizing the mom part was sort of a given.

"Oh yeah, awesome." He chuckled, "that's just like my family! Except I'm the youngest. My sisters and mom are still getting ready, or maybe they're here somewhere..." He turned his head and I glanced around as well. "There they are, always so late, heh." He pointed to a group of Asian women standing near the back of the line.

His demeanor was earnest and funny, reminded me of the newer soldiers that would arrive at our unit, "still wet behind the ears," as my sergeant would put it.

"You should meet them, I mean, if you have time -- or energy -- after the end of the dinner." He chuckled again, I wasn't sure if it was out of nervousness, or if this is normally how he is.

"Yeah, I'm sure we'll cross paths." I get to the first set of food, and I'm handed a pre-made plate.

"Beef okay?" came a woman's voice.

I answer, "Yeah, that's fine." I look up from the plate and smile at a set of green eyes, and then lips punctuated by a nose ring. Her hair is pulled back into twin braids and disappear behind tanned shoulders. "I'm Vincent."

"Amanda, nice to meet you." She answers, our eyes locking despite her picking up another plate for Joey.

"Same, see you around." I try to play it cool, and turn around, nearly spinning into the next tent. I look down, acting like nothing happened and continue walking, hoping no one noticed. The portion is small, but I guess I can go back for seconds.

"See you later!" she replied while I focused on the plate.

"Would you like a drink?" comes a familiar voice.

"Hey Bas," I nod to him, trying not to think about how he looked earlier with the other guy's dick in his mouth. "What's in it? Is it gonna knock me out again?" I smirked.

He laughs, "No, no, no more of that, just alcohol, Vince. You like rum? This one's a rum punch." He points to a short glass with an orange hue, cherry on top.

"Sure," I grab it and nod again, thanking him. I hear an "Ooh" from Joey, thick with excitement while I walk away. "I'll see you around." I say to him with a smile. He waves and goes back to checking out the colorful drinks with Basim. Hopefully the alcohol can mellow him out a little.

Scanning the tables I catch a glimpse of mom and Felicia, I'm beginning to get used to the nudity as my eyes manage to focus. A familiar head of curls calls my attention and I see Marie facing away from me. She's talking to Nikki and sitting next to a woman whose hips are as wide with an ass that spills over the bench seat.

Remembering not to be rude and stare, I bee line it to where my family's sitting and plant myself next to Kerry.

"-and yeah, it just seems like they're expecting us to work weekends too, assholes." The twins nod at Kerry, while picking at the small pile of salad.

"You got the rum punch, too?" said Ana, which surprised me since they'd both been so shy.