Meira's Family Getaway Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The middle and ring finger are drenched, trailing with her spit as I hold it up to keep it from dripping. Ella rises to her knees and I quickly move to place my fingers under her and push them in. She moans and grabs my arm, locking eyes with me while her mouth hangs open. I try to go in further with my fingers, and do something I always saw as a joke on the internet. I held my palm still and made a "come hither" motion with my fingers.

Like many people would come to find out, this wasn't the one-size-fits-all g-spot technique I was told. Though, it did elicit a response from Ella. "Fuck, more of that, just like that." It wasn't the automatic knee buckling my teenage self heard about, but it made her happy, and that's all I wanted.

My fingers went into autopilot, alternating between the curling fingers and a thrust. I turned my attention back to Morgan where the slapping sound of our bodies was getting wetter. I responded by increasing the force of my hips and tried matching her increasing pace. She began moaning louder and I watched as her upper body pressed into the floor. Her sideboob making an appearance while she pressed her chest into the ground.

This had the benefit of raising her ass more, giving Ella and I a great view of her asshole. "Morgan, you're so fucking sexy," said Ella while she bent down. My fingers pulled out of her while she put her face next to Morgan's ass. She spat and allowed the saliva to trickle onto the asshole, then traced a circle around while I gripped Morgan's hips with both hands. I thrusted harder now, seeing Ella unable to take her eyes off of the spectacle.

The volume of Morgan's breathing increased and picked up the pace the harder I rammed into her. She moaned one last time before suddenly pulling forward and dropping her body onto the floor. Her legs stiffened while she pulled both hands to her pussy. I feared the worst, that I had hurt her and quickly moved to her asking if she was okay.

Ella laughed behind me and caressed my shoulder, "She's cumming, Vince, she's definitely okay."

I went back to kneeling and saw Ella hover over Morgan as she turned onto her back. They kissed as Ella was baring her ass and pussy towards me while on her knees. I couldn't help myself and went to give her asshole a lick, letting my saliva trail downwards and rubbing it into her vagina's entrance. She looked back and I got back up, holding my shaft and used my tip to spread her wetness.

As I pushed my cock in, I heard her gasp a little, a sharp inhale to match how far I'd gone in. Her arousal allowed me further than before, being so readily wet inside she was able to take most of me. I gripped her hips in the same way as Morgan and gave her a spank to see if she'd like it. I guess I got my answer when she lifted her upper body up, and pressed her back towards me. We kept the rhythm as she looked behind and up at me, her eyes begging for a kiss.

I pressed my lips into hers while holding her face in one hand and caressing her breast in the other. Her tongue drifted away and she got back down on all fours, not wanting to leave Morgan all alone. I slowed my strokes and saw how wet she was getting my dick. Suddenly, a pair of legs entered into view, tanned golden and golden, with intricate tattoos going up one side. I followed them up as she approached and realized it was Amanda, the woman who handed me my plate.

Her bouncy b-cup tits looked shiny and my eyes jumped to her nose ring, this time seeing its golden hue better in the evening light. "Hey again Vince," her beaming smile pulled my focus. "I was looking for you and asked your mom, but you know... got caught up in the orgy." She chuckled nervously which was refreshing, almost everyone around me seemed to expertly maneuver into sex.

"I was hoping I'd see you again," I smiled as she kneeled down to me, we kissed and I felt her tongue ring. I couldn't help but flick my tongue against it and she cocked her head, pushing deeper into my mouth. My thrusts had come to a stop and Ella pulled away, falling against Morgan as they started playing with each other. Amanda looked down to see my dick, covered in juices and pulsing. She grabbed the shaft tight and started stroking, I gave her another kiss and stood up.

I was on my knees for too long and it felt nice to get the blood flow back in my legs. Amanda quickly took advantage and shoved my cock into her mouth. I immediately felt her tongue ring dancing around the tip, giving me all new sensations. She pressed it against the bottom of my shaft while bobbing her head back and forth. "Oh shit, Amanda, your tongue ring is... fucking great."

She popped my dick out of her mouth and snickered, "I get that a lot," and continued using her hand while licking the tip and asked, "can I... have you inside me?"

Her sheepish tone was so cute, and looking down at her eyes while she tongued my dick added to the effect. "Of course," I replied.

She stood up and came in close, I kissed her while she stuck my cock between her legs and started grinding. I felt how wet she'd already gotten and was already trying to picture how she'd want to get fucked. Amanda picked up her leg and grabbed it by the calf, straightening out like a ballerina. Then she placed it against my shoulder and turned, angling her pussy to me.

"Jesus, you're flexible." I smiled and watched her bite her lip.

"I love getting fucked with my legs stretched out," she said while whipping a braid behind her. "It also helps get you nice and deep."

I couldn't hold it any longer and bent down a little to match my dick to her entrance, I fumbling a little due to the novel position. Once I was able to push the tip in, I looked to her and she was all smiles. She grabbed my other arm to steady herself and I held her while driving my dick in. Her vagina was just as tight as Ella's, which made sense given their similar petite frames.

I watched her rapidly blink with her sharp inhale when I felt I couldn't go any deeper. She squeezed my arm tighter as I began moving and we stared into each other's eyes. A brilliant green bordering on gray, I wanted to pull her in and kiss her, yet at the same time this position was fucking hot. I could see her abs while she breathed deeply, closing her eyes in bliss every time I shoved deeper into her.

Ella and Morgan finally took notice and came over to join us, Ella stayed low to lick at Amanda's exposed pussy. Morgan stood up to kiss her and fondle her breasts, the sight was unbelievable. Amanda let go of me and braced herself against Morgan, giving her breasts a squeeze in return. That's when I started feeling it again, the tingling in my toes coming up in waves to my legs. I held her leg closer and tightened my grip to begin pounding.

Amanda's leg began shaking as the collisions got louder, I looked over to see her breathing heavily against Morgan. Lowering my eyes to Ella, she was wiping her wet chin, I'm guessing Amanda came while I was thrusting. "I'm getting close, girls." I struggled to get the words out while trying to hold on fucking her a little longer.

Ella got up to seductively say, "Where do you want to cum, Hopeful? We're here to appreciate you tonight."

"Can I cum in you, Amanda?" I asked.

She paused from sucking on Morgan's nipple to face me, "Ooh, I haven't gotten a creampie since the retreat started."

"Morgan, you want to get down here and share his cum again?" Ella added.

Morgan quickly got down on her knees and I grabbed Amanda's hand to stabilize her. My thrusts got harder and heard the wet sounds of our bodies slapping, bottoming my cock into her was starting to make her tight. It felt like her pussy was clamping down, getting me ready to unload. I felt my knees start to get weak and quickly the feeling spread up to my balls, and just like that I popped.

I held on to her leg, pressing her calf to me with each rope of cum that came out. I moaned each time, giving in to a primal feeling as well as a signal to the other two when I'd be ready to pull out. I felt Amanda's leg relax to pull away and as it did my cock relinquished. Almost immediately Morgan went in with her hand to catch what was dribbling out. Then Ella jammed my dick into her mouth, her expert hands pressing into the bottom of my shaft and rolling it forward. She emptied me like toothpaste, and I made sure to give her every last drop.

While I held the back of Ella's head, I watch as Morgan pours my cum messily into her mouth. "Holy fuck, Morgan," was the only thing I could manage to say. Almost in response, Amanda topped that level of perversion by licking what dripped on to Morgan's body. They started kissing to mix the fluids and fell into each other, making out on the blanket.

My attention got ripped away when Ella started tugging on my balls and massaging them. "I think you got all of it," I said smiling down at her.

"Just making sure you're properly introduced to the family." She joked, looking up with those cute eyes, the tip on one of her eyeliners smudged.

"Thank you, this was pretty fucking great, and you girls really drained me."

She smacked me on the ass, "Get some rest, tiger."

I looked around and couldn't find Mara, the pile of bodies next to me now absent of her. I walked down the steps from the stage and tried not to interrupt the others writhing on one another. Some still riding cocks and others being fingered and eaten out. I spotted Nikki again, now bent over, eating Marie out on one of the tables and still sporting some of my dried cum on her thigh.

Mom was right, I liked being near the gathering area, made it easy to escape something like this when my dick was feeling sore, and my body was spent. I opened the cabin door to find Mara and Kerry in the kitchen talking and mom sitting at her bed, drying her hair.

"Hey, look at you, stud. So how'd you like it? Mara told me she saw Morgan and probably Ella fucking you, right?" Kerry asked as soon as she saw me.

"Uh yeah, I got scared I hurt Morgan at one point, but it turns out that's just how she orgasms." I replied, "also Ella's kind of... dirty. I mean, in a good way."

"Yeah, the Shu girls are pretty rowdy."

"And I think I saw Joey fucking you, right Mara?"

Mara smiled saying, "Yeah, he's got a lot of energy too. I found out I like getting dicked laying on my side, oh, and getting it from both ends too. That was fun."

"Take those opportunities when you can, not a lot of families have boys." Kerry told her, rinsing her cup, and walking towards her bed.

Mara followed, "Don't worry, I appreciate my brother," dripping with sarcasm. She put on panties again before throwing her covers on.

Once the lights were off, I could still hear distant moans. The orange of the fire still visible like a halo around the drapes, I closed my eyes and let the sounds of the night take me. I couldn't believe it was still the first day, I wanted to relive it all over again, feeling like there was still more to do. All the bodies copulating, holding, and pleasuring one another. Never in a million years did I think I would find myself at a retreat, fucking my family, and finishing in an orgy all in one day. Can't wait for tomorrow.