Meira's Family Getaway Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh, yeah, thought I'd give it a try since I'm usually around beer-drinking hooligans." I said while raising it to toast to her. She returned the gesture and took a sip; I noticed Chris had the same drink and Kerry opted for the blue one. "So how long have you guys been coming to this retreat?" I asked.

"About four years, my mom met yours after she'd only been here once. They always pick up like old friends despite only seeing each other once a year." Ana answered, she looked to Chris for confirmation.

"Mom's always praising Lydia's orgasms too, she shook us all off the bed once," said Chris, making the table erupt. I laughed along with them, caught between a stranger talking about my mom cumming and picturing them all hitting the floor with their bare asses.

Intrigued, I asked, "Does stuff like that happen a lot?" I took a bite of the beef and was surprised by its flavor and perfect texture, reminding me how bad the restaurants were around the base. I'm pulled back to the conversation when Ana, Chris, and Kerry tried to stifle their laughs.

Ana started, "Yeah, I think we get too into it, feels like things always happen to Chris and me."

"My favorite is the first time you tried anal," Kerry said to Ana, "and I told you two, 'less is more' and what does Chris do?"

Defeated, but with a hint of pride, "Look, I was just trying to make sure Ana's first time didn't hurt," Chris admitted. "But yeah, I used too much and didn't notice it drip on the floor. I slipped and pulled Ana down with me."

"I fucking thought you two did a magic act. I had my eyes closed, in heaven with Ana's tongue, and poof, they're under the bed." Kerry said laughing, dropping her fork to cover her mouth.

"I totally thought I broke your dick," Ana turned to Chris.

"Trust me I was scared about that too" he replied.

I felt myself relax, hearing them talk about a vulnerable, intimate act and yet seemingly enjoying that they had a shared experience. I also caught the lack of that jealous knot from earlier, picturing this happen with Chris in the room, even if he was fucking Kerry, didn't make me jealous. He seemed like a cool guy, and wouldn't he be entitled to the same jealousy, especially of someone fucking his twin?

I think I was starting to understand things.

Three loud knocks in spaced-out cadence were heard echoing around the area. We all turn to look at the source and find Meira back at the center, this time she's lit by the fire behind her. Suddenly string lights flicker on, I guess I hadn't noticed them amongst all the other hung decorations. I see Mona next to her holding two wooden planks, probably where the knocks came from.

"The sun's slumber marks the entry into our first moon!" she yelled and received cheers in return. "Now we begin the ceremony, where we show our appreciation to the new Hopefuls. We thank you for providing us the gift of your presence, your friendship, and your vulnerability." Meira's voice goes low at that last word, and she lets it hang.

"What we do here not only heals your families, but also strengthens them. Show them that strength comes from bonds, not only of blood, but of baring ourselves to each other. Your mothers have had to carry a lot through their lives, all in the service of keeping this bond. We hope, in time, you will see how this releases her from society's expectation for her to hold everything together. And gives you the strength to face life's challenges, as a family.

"I mean, the fucking's pretty good too" Kerry said into my ear as we chuckled and joined in the entire crowd's standing applause.

Meira bowed to the crowd and lifted her hands again to calm everyone. "Now, to show our thanks to the new ones, please join me on the stage for your dessert."

My stomach dropped when I heard those words, fucking Kerry, she loves watching her younger siblings squirm. I turn around to see her pushing me forward and clapping, mom's already shooed Mara to join me.

I squint my eyes at Kerry, warning her of future retaliation. I feel Mara grab my hand while I'm walking up and looking back to see her sheepish smile. While we approach, I see other sibling pairings, and what looks to be a whole family. I try to get a better look but all I can tell is there's an older woman with two daughters, I lose sight of them as we're made to stand on the platform facing the crowd.

Might be the angle from down there, but you really don't get a sense of how wide this deck is. We weren't towering above everyone, but this stage put a sizeable distance to them. I see most have gotten up from their tables and formed a ring around us, making me feel a bit self-conscious.

I feel Mara try to hide behind me, I guess now I have no choice but to set an example. I straighten my back and attempt to exude confidence.

"Thank you, new Hopefuls, tonight is our gift to you," I hear more walking on the deck while Meira spoke. One of the Meirans brought in what I recognized as the lube and oil pump from the bathroom. Meira continued, "A way to show you are loved by us all... Let the orgy commence!"

Mara lets go of my hand, and we both utter, "Oh shit."

The crowd begins moving in while I'm still reeling from the word "orgy", and now unsure of the wall of nude bodies moving toward us, I focus on the woman who seems to be at the head of a forming V-shape. I think she was one of the Asian women Joey was pointing out. I notice that her hair is dyed platinum, and her tan lines lead my eyes down to her small, perky breasts. As she neared, I look at her eyes and notice the wing tips of her eyeliner while she was smiling at me. I couldn't look away.

"Hi," she said with an impeccable grin. She looked up towards my lips and I did the only thing I wanted to do at that moment, I kissed her. My hand naturally went to her lower back, and remembering the situation I quickly went to squeeze her ass. I guess her hand's natural spot was my quickly-stiffening dick, she grazed it along her arm while stroking me.

I wanted our tongues to dance a little longer but she pulled away and I felt another hand on my chest. Holding my head, she pushed it away saying, "All yours Nikki, for now." She giggled while I looked up to see Nikki's big, beautiful eyes staring back at me.

I noticed she was wearing darker lipstick than earlier today. Her lips still shimmered in the evening light, begging me to taste them. I was as dumbfounded as the first time I saw her nude. "Thanks, Ella." She chuckled, while she wrapped her arms around my neck to kiss me. I enjoy her soft lips and tongue for a few seconds before my eyes are shocked open to look straight down.

I feel my cock inside someone's mouth, the unmistakable feeling of a tongue in a warm cavity had me look between us. Ella's mouth and hand is wrapped around me, devouring as much as she can. I see another hand assisting her with my balls, it's pale with some tattoos on her shoulder, leading to a brown head of hair.

"Do you feel appreciated?" Nikki's voice wrestled my attention back.

"More than you can imagine," my eyebrows moving as Ella's grip tightens on the strokes and I feel the back of her throat. "Holy fuck, she's really good, I don't know how long I'm gonna last."

"Don't worry about that Vince, just have fun. Mom told me you give some pretty good back shots, is that how you like to fuck?" Nikki said.

"Umm," I was trying to get a grip on my thoughts, these two working on my dick were really draining the blood from my brain. "I want to hold you up, and fuck you close to me." I managed to get the words out between breaths.

"Boy!" she laughed, slapping me on the chest. "I haven't had that in a while." Even against her dark skin I could see her blushing.

"Fuck that's so hot, I wanna watch from down here." The familiar voice caught me, and I look back down realizing it was Morgan from my introduction with Kerry riding me. She and Ella had excited eyes after hearing my proposition.

"I haven't done it before, so I might need some help." I admitted.

"I trust you," said Nikki. She picked up her leg and I hooked an arm underneath and admired the striations in her abs thanks to the lighting above. "Ready?" she asked, I nod and like an acrobat she pulls herself up while I scoop the other leg.

"How do I-" before I can finish my question, I feel another mouth on my cock, wetting it for entry.

Nikki looks back and down saying, "Ella, tease me with the shaft a little before putting him in."

Suddenly I feel a hand holding my dick to Nikki's lips. As she moans I see the space between us open and Morgan's eyes are fixated on what's about to happen. After a few moments of sliding, I look into Nikki's eyes and feel Ella's fingers pushing my tip into Nikki's entrance.

"Oh fu-"she trailed off while sliding down and closing her eyes. I start moving my hips slowly, unsure of how much she can take. "Keep going, Vince," she begged.

I widen my stance and push my hips forward again to start rocking, I see her eyes start to open and she looks at me. She nods and bites her lip, so I take this as a signal to quicken the pace. Suddenly I feel someone's mouth on my balls, pulling just enough on my scrotum to feel good. It's new, but not unwelcome.

The mouth loses grip as I start fucking Nikki faster, our bodies making a loud slapping sound as they collide. I feel my dick rubbing against her back wall, and touch what might be her cervix. She doesn't seem bothered, but instead entranced in bliss and I'm loving it. Seeing Nikki satisfied made me pull her in to kiss, I re-gripped and clasp my hands together around her back.

She leaned forward and as our lips met, I could hear the wet sounds of our slapping bodies get louder. I don't know if the other two were still under us, but they better get ready for it to be messy. I look down and watch my shaft being swallowed by Nikki's pussy. I thrust harder when her body comes back towards me, using the momentum to deepen my penetration.

"I. Fucking. Love this. Vince." She says between each collision.

"Fuck, I think I'm gonna come soon Nikki," I warn her, unsure of how I'd control it.

"Let it out inside me, baby."

As soon as I heard that, I couldn't control myself, using her like a flesh light I went as fast as I could. She let out a loud moan and I did the same right in the final seconds. I looked down as my toes were curling to see my wet, throbbing cock pushing in. I stopped thrusting and my entire body tightened, each rope of cum straining my lower-body more.

Nikki slowly relaxed her arms and looked at me, we stared at one another for a few more moments while she felt me twitching inside. Between her deep exhales, I felt her pussy make a few contractions as if trying to squeeze the last drops out. I kissed her and suddenly felt my penis being pulled out. Quickly, warm dribbles hit it, which I assumed was my cum and a hand went to start jerking me, spreading it out.

"Did you girls enjoy that?" said Nikki, as I let go of her legs to let her down safely. Doing so revealed Ella's hand on my dick and Morgan standing up to help Nikki.

Ella leaned over to Nikki's pussy and licked the front which had a few more traces of my semen. I wasn't ready for her to be so dirty, and then Morgan toppled that expectation by kneeling down to lick it out of Ella's mouth. I thought I'd be soft after blowing my load, but with seeing that while being jerked off, I found myself still rock hard.

Morgan pulled away and spat it back on to Ella's hand rubbing my dick. "Do want to lay down, Vincent?"

I look around to see if there's room and realize how the entire deck is filled, bodies writhing on one another. Some were watching us, the most actively-fucking groups were the ones around the new people. I remember Mara was near and I turned to see her surrounded, almost out of sight. She's on her side, with someone behind her, holding a leg up and fucking her.

"Oh shit," I mutter under my breath, recognizing part of Joey's head. I look next to it and see Mara's face, in ecstasy. She's getting her clit tongued while Joey's inside her and has a hand jerking another man. I feel myself just being happy for her, seeing her enjoy herself, and being appreciated just as much as me.

"Vince?" Morgan reiterated.

"Oh- sorry, sure!" I told her. She scurries behind me under the deck to present a blanket and some pillows. Then Ella finally lets go of my dick to allow me to get situated and resumes as soon as my head hits the pillow. She's between my legs now and is starting to use two hands while continue to mix her saliva with the remains of my cum. I lost sight of Nikki, assuming she was cleaning herself up but I'm now preoccupied with what Ella was doing.

"Can I ride your face?" said Morgan, finally done spreading the blanket.

"I'd love that," I smile as she whips her long hair behind her back. In the same motion she straddles my face in an unexpected direction, her asshole coming to look me in the eyes. Her pubes seem to stop just on the edges of her lips, and I push my chin up to meet the rear opening of her pussy. Surprisingly, the taste and scent was similar to when I ate Marie's ass earlier.

Are the women here on the same hygiene regimen?

Being able to bury my face deeper into her pussy reignited the blood in my dick. I hear Morgan moan while my tongue explores her, I use my hand to help spread the wetness to her asshole. Shortly after, I notice them both release hands and mouths from my dick. I can't see what's going on, but I soon get an answer when I feel Ella's thighs brace against my sides.

Then a set of slippery pussy lips, grinding down on me, ensuring I'm ready to be ridden. Ella's I'm guessing, and she confirms it when I hear her. "Ready cowboy?" she asked giggling.

The question was moot since Morgan was enjoying my tongue too much, I was only able to breathe when the rhythm of her hips permitted. If I die from suffocating at this point, fuck it, I'm happy. I give a thumbs up and before long she begins sliding me into her.

I hear a gasp and feel her pause for a moment. Then she slowly guides her body down while I move my hands to rub her thighs. I let them explore upwards and feel her guide my hands up to her breasts. I grab a hold and squeeze them in my palms, then grab a hold of the sides of her petite body. She's rocking her body back and forth while my cock explores inside her vagina.

She's tight and a little shallow, I feel her stopping before being able to take my entire shaft. I assume she or Morgan was rubbing her clit, occasionally I'd feel a finger graze my shaft while she bounced. Both their moaning became muffled, and Morgan's asshole pulled away a little as if she was leaning towards Ella. I imagined they were starting to kiss as Ella's pace slowed a little.

I faced a hand in the opposite direction and easily found Morgan's larger breasts. I began rhythmically pushing my head upward, lapping at her pussy and grazing my chin against her clit. I felt her slowly getting wetter, the juices piling up around my mouth wasn't just my saliva.

I feel Ella angle herself backwards, leaning away now while keeping most of my dick inside her. Morgan gets up off of my face and turns around, kneeling down to kiss me. When she towels off my chin I thank her, and she replied serenely, "no, thank you."

Morgan turns back around, and I can see Ella on her feet, knees pointed to the sky and her hands are on the ground. She's rocking herself back and forth to get my dick to force some upward pressure in her pussy. It feels even better as I can watch every stroke, I notice our juices are now forming a mess around the base of my dick.

"Can I taste it?" asked Morgan to Ella, she nods in response and lifts herself upwards unveiling my wet tip. "Jesus, you're flowing, Elly." Morgan proceeds to wrap her hand around and stroke me while licking up Ella's juices. She forces the tip to the back of her throat, and I throw my head back in bliss.

My dick is in a state of limbo, luckily, it's not close to cumming, but the drive to get myself there is building. Morgan's handiwork is amazing, and suddenly I feel something that reverberates through me. She pulled up my foreskin to almost cover the tip and then stuck a finger underneath. I immediately looked up to figure out why it felt so weird and addicting at the same time.

I said, "Holy shit, Morgan," and sat up to watch her work. Her lascivious eyes pull me in and I watch her mouth let out more spit to help with her finger.

"You like that?" she asked lewdly.

"I fucking love it."

She gave it a few more strokes before watching as Ella hovered above me, now on her knees. Morgan pressed the tip of it against Ella's wet pussy and guided her down, but this wasn't enough for me. I pushed myself forward and wrapped my arms around Ella, then continued the motion forward, putting her on her back.

Her surprised face looked up at me and I bent down to lick her small breasts. Sucking around her nipples, she pulled me in to her soft skin, her other hand went down to guide my dick back into her. I readied us, grabbing her legs and lifting her ass onto a nearby pillow. Wrapping my hands around her light frame I began pushing myself forward. I watch as my dick disappears into her pussy and feel how much tighter she is from this angle.

Her hands press against my stomach when I hit the limit of her pussy, and I slow down to look at her. She nods and looks at Morgan who's watching us from the side, and proceeds to lift her leg over Ella's face, straddling it. She faces me and leans forward, putting her hands on my chin to pull me in for a kiss. Her lips a nice shade of light pink are soft, they almost feel like Kerry's.

When I'm reminded of my sisters, Mara returns to my mind. I turn away from Morgan's face to look at her, now in a new position and a new set of people around her. She's sitting up, with a woman's head in between her legs and the man -- who was getting a blowjob from Mara earlier -- is fucking that woman from behind.

Morgan pulls my face back to her and continues kissing me, our tongues dance inside her mouth and occasionally she likes to bring her teeth down and I graze my tongue against them. I get the urge to grab her hair, so I caress her jaw with my hand, and lead it to the back of her head. Then I interlace my fingers into her hair and grab a handful, pulling her face away.

"Let me feel these lips around my dick again, and then I wanna fuck you from behind." I say while looking deep into her eyes. Without hesitation she peels off of Ella's face and I back away, seeing my slippery cock again. I press the shaft of it against Ella's clit and rock back and forth to give her a few lasting impressions before Morgan grabs it to force down her own throat.

Ella's legs shift as she starts getting up, she flips over and crawls towards me to join Morgan. Their mouths are transcendent, as they work together, taking turns between my shaft and tip. Morgan turns around to get on her knees, and despite not hearing us Ella knew exactly what to do. I admire her ass as it backs up towards, me. Pressing my hand against her cheek, I pull it back and give her a slap. She turns around to give me a look of encouragement, and I get a better look at her shoulder tattoo, a trailing tree branch with what looks like birds flying away into her arm.

Ella spat onto my dick one last time before giving it a kiss on the tip. She let some spit drip from her tongue onto Morgan's asshole, and I see her hand from underneath pressing against Morgan's clit. I hold on to my shaft, amazed by the sight of her ass and Ella's face right next to it, then I proceed to guide myself in. I see Morgan throw her head back in elation while Ella's spit slides down, adding to the mess.

I'm able to push myself deep into Morgan, and by the time I get myself all the way in, I feel how wet she already is. The head of my dick rubs against every ridge, resting against her cervix when I bottom out causing her to moan. I pick up my pace and feel her bouncing against me in sync. I look to Ella as she plays with Morgan's pussy while watching us fuck. I offer a hand and she nods enthusiastically, while grabbing my hand and sticking it in her mouth. I almost stop fucking Morgan to watch my fingers slowly come out of Ella's mouth.