Mel and Donnie Ch. 01 - Neighbors

Story Info
Donnie and Mel full swap with neighbors. Donnie is cornered.
12.8k words
4.14
15.2k
12
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**Donnie and Mel's stories collide here, both exploring their bisexual sides, polyamorous sides.

**The story will move from third person, to Mel's voice to Donnie's voice, etc.

**Mel as just met Mr. Donnovan and James after a meet up with Kandy

***Third person***

Mel was hoping they might head to a local music place, her morning and afternoon activities made her eager for cock. Some relaxing evening fun then hard sex would be just the thing to satisfy her cravings. Mel knew he stayed overnight, so she assumed he should be eager for relaxation then a good romp.

"What was the party like?," She said to her husband Donnie who worked for Donnovan, LLC as a summer intern. Mel turned to him, letting him see her cleavage, giving him a naughty grin. "What did they have you doing?"

"Oh, basically just bartending or running food when the kitchen got backed up," He responded, going with Mr. Donnovan's cover. "We kept really busy and then we cleaned up and tore down the dinning room for the dance."

Mel looked out the window, trying to picture her husband doing grunt work and now they had an envelop of $10,000 to retain him five days a week? She didn't care the moment Mr. Donnovan plopped the cash down, but her mind was wondering about how his value was so high all of a sudden.

"The rest of the night they had me working on their work servers," Donnie added, knowing the IT part of the job sounded like it was worth more than just minimum wage type tasks. "They were all fucked up, took me until 2 a.m. to get them straight. How was your morning?"

"Just peachy," Mel said, drifting to the nirvana that was Kandy's mouth on your pussy. "The talents she has, oh I wish you could experience those."

"You had coffee?" Donnie said curiously.

"And a massage," Mel said, not aware she gave her ethereal thoughts words. "Oh, did I leave that out?"

"Does she take appointments?" Donnie teased. "Maybe I should try her out, I've been a little stiff lately."

Melanie spent the morning and early afternoon with Kandy, naked, ingesting two different drinks that allowed her body to feel more intensely before mind altering hallucinations and then orgasming like she'd never in her life.

"I think she's all booked up," Mel teased and leant into his shoulder, putting her hand on his knee. "Stiff lately, huh?"

Donnie was a little freaked out, having just deposited a load into James mouth, Mr. Donnovan's assistant/boyfriend, and had a night where he came three times. Mel had blown him several times coming home like this and his worry definitely deflated that chance.

"What made the massage so good?" Donnie asked trying to divert from sex. She pulled her hand back and retreated, her mind back to Kandy, her legs up on the seat holding her knees. Mel's eyes looked out into the distance.

"She knew how to play my body like a pianist plays a piano," she waxed somewhat poetically. "There were places she touched that sent me to other realms."

Donnie didn't know how to respond. He didn't want to bring the conversation back to himself nor did he want to dig into whatever this was he had unearthed. There was more there than just coffee and a massage here he thought and while that intrigued him, it scared him a little.

Mel curled up and was distant all of a sudden so he just drove.

They got home and he was spent. Over the course of two days he took eight different cocks one way or another, or one way AND another. He came four times and sleep was all he needed. They had picked up Miles so he let Mel tend to him while he went to bed and it was only 8:00 p.m.

*** Mel's Voice***

"Yeah, Miles," I said to our son. "Daddy went to sleep and it's just you and me."

I had been done nursing for quite a while, but I liked to hold him and give him his last bottle in the same position rocking on in the chair my folks bought us. Donnie had locked up the $10,000 and went straight to bed, no matter I thought, I have my baby. Miles eyes got soft, he must have been worn out from being at a daycare so long.

He finished the bottle and got sleepy, so I walked him upstairs and put him in his crib, just a room away from my sleeping husband. I walked into the bedroom, part of me wanted to slide in behind Donnie, reach for his cock and wake him up like I had earlier in the week where. I stood beside the bed, hoping he'd wake up as the manner in which Kandy turned me out, had me wanting a cock inside so badly.

I walked down the stairs, wondering what I could do to satisfy a true craving for cock. Masturbation didn't sound satisfying. The evening was still light as it was the longest part of the summer mid-June. It was 8:30 pm and there was still sunshine so I poured a glass of wine and went out back to our little deck, a walnut tree growing out from it's edge.

I saw movement next door. Ruthie, my love, and Jerry were generally up and about. I looked over at the fire pit where we were, recently, we were all naked and sharing fluids. I thought about their boasting of swapping with another couple in town and I thought of Jerry's cock. Donnie and I had shared it, a nice, an inch or so longer version compared to my husbands.

Jerry appeared from the garage, shirtless as the evening heat was still present. I waved and motioned for him to come over. In an instant my subconscious had concluded that since we've shared, that they share, it was time for me to share.

"Hey good lookin''" Jerry said in a folksy tone that would normally cool my jets but couldn't put me off tonight.

"Back at you," I said, leaning into my chair and crossing my legs. I could smell his sweat and I hoped he could smell my sex, still swollen from Kandy's lips pressed on the folds, my gyrating into her face and her crotch. "You look all hot and bothered."

"Oh I finished mowing and have been tinkering in the garage," he said looking down my shirt, my eyes diverting to my cleavage and up to him, an evil grin spread across my face. He knew right then what I was thinking and I stood up beside him, placing my wine glass on the deck.

"Mmmmm," I said and put my hands on his chest. "Sweat and dirt really turn me on."

I moved them down, pressing into his skin to his the waistband of his shorts. I curled my fingers around the sides and pulled his shorts and underwear down to his ankles. He stepped out of them as I did the same to my own, my swollen lips pulsing in the warm night air, emitting the most fragrant pheromones.

I spun around and spread my legs and reached down to my ankles. My cheeks pulled themselves apart and I felt his hands on the orbs for my flesh. He didn't hesitate, moving his face to my backside, putting his lips on my pussy, taint and hole.

"Oh, Jerry, baby...." I cooed and pushed back into his tongue, wherever it explored. "Fuck me, baby."

"Oh, I'm fucking your sweet pussy," he said into my flesh with his mouth, then darting his tongue inside and out of what ached for cock. "Your taste is amazing."

He moved his face from my rear, standing up and laid his cock on the crease of my arse. He then let the head of it run across my hole before suspending it against my folds. He played with me, my desire, I began to crave him in that moment, needing satisfied.

"You want it Mel?" Jerry asked as if she didn't and we could turn back.

"What the fuck do you think??!! Oh yes..." I said a little too loud and half way through he pressed forward.

"Oh yeah," Jerry breathed as he slid into me inch by inch. "Fuck yes Mel."

I pushed back, the rush of sensation filling me as he penetrated the flesh that had been sucked and ripened all day. He plucked my fruit, ready and juicy on the vine. I reached up and found the tree, my hands pushing against the rough bark as he drove it deeper. The extra inch touched me and when he pulled back rubbed over my spot.

"Oh, Jesus," I said softly then he thrust forward with greater force. "Mother fucker!"

Kandy had tuned the piano. She tightened strings, and Jerry was playing me magnificently, pulling back and thrusting in different angles and directions. With more force and less force.

"Yes, Baby," I cooed as he angle going high to low finding my spot. I pushed into him more when he did this and soon he figured out that's where I wanted him. We were in harmony, a acclaimed performer working a new instrument to it's full peak.

He quickened and I knew he was getting close, my legs were weak and shuddering, my skin was alive and his hands touching me sent waves of pleasure over me, I climaxed, moaning his name, "Oh Jerry, Yes..."

"Do I need to pull out?" Jerry asked holding deep inside me. "I'm about there."

"No," I said, knowing I was close to my period and ovulation was done and done...most likely even though I had stopped the pill a week ago as we were trying for a second child. "Fill me baby, fill me."

He began thrusting into me again, high to low, hitting my spot and reached around to finger my clit as he shortened his pull back. He plunged his cock in deep and I felt the release, and fountain of warmth initiated deeper than I have had in over four years. My flesh welcomed it, my body melted into him and he released several long, deep shots.

He pulled out and I spun around, taking his wet rod into my mouth, cleaning him, tasting him and smelling my own stank, the vapors of sex heavy in the humidity. I look up, his eyes shut, his hands now in my hair. I just took the first male lover in five years since Donnie and it felt amazing.

I lingered around his genitals, even sucking on his sack, the receding shaft and then kissing him up his stomach, to his chest. I was surprised that he initiated a deep kiss, with his cum still on my lips and in my mouth.

"Let's not tell," he said. "If that's okay with you."

"Let' not tell," I said and curled into his arms and let him hold me.

***Donnie's voice***

She came to bed a little later than I thought she would, waking me at 10:30 p.m. She must have been online, and/or playing with herself as she smelled of sex. I was relieved that she didn't initiate early, but would have been up for it at that point. I almost turned to her as my cock had hardened some, but she had her back to me. So I fell back to sleep until the alarm hit at 4:30 a.m.

Showering I thought there was something about the massage, and something about her being late to bed. There was a lot of something in the air, and I'm sure she had her concerns about me. Mel and I, in one evening, found out we were both bi-sexual and shared experiences with our neighbors. She and Ruthie hooked up in the kitchen, then around the fire pit and I'm assuming a time or two since. I took Jerry's cock in my mouth, and she got to her knees and helped me satisfy him.

My summer intern job was born from an internet hook up and had turned from a labor job to and escort position. Who was I and do I deserve this woman, or to even wonder what she was doing sexually downstairs without me. I was the one who went straight to bed. I kissed her on the head, having instructions to workout, shower and meet with Mr. Donnovan by 8 a.m. put me on the road at 5:30 am. Miles didn't move at all as I gathered things upstairs to leave.

I locked the money I had to deposit over lunch in the glove box, some $12,000 from the past weekend as such. I had made almost $20,000 to date with no end insight. It justified my keeping this charade of internship hanging by a thread. Mel just digested I've been with men, could she understand how many in the past two weeks? I began to feel unworthy of my marriage and of her love.

The drive went quickly and I pulled up to Mr. Donnovan's house by 6:30 a.m. We were to meet in his home office at 8 a.m. so an hour workout and shower was easy to pull off. He had given me a passcode from the back gate and entrance so now I parked there and made my way inside.

I had dressed for my workout and warmed up on the treadmill for 10 minutes. After some stretching I began a legs workout, on the squat rack and lunges mainly. Prepping for one client Mr. Donnovan, and an unnamed man, assaulted me physically and sexually in this room. The thought did excite me a little, however it was apparent that wasn't on the agenda today. We went through the workout with little conversation.

I showered, where I experience my first cock in my arse, and dressed for the day. An array of polo shirts, slacks and boat shoes were available and I went with a stylish bright pink and dark docker combination. I waited, having some water until just before 8 a.m. and moved upstairs into Mr. Donnovan's foyer.

I saw him at his desk and he motioned me in immediately, his mood light and conversational. He complimented my outfit and pulled over a file folder that was at his desk, usually handed to him by James.

"Did you give James the day off?" I asked lightly, looking around the room.

"You quite like James, don't you Donnie?" Mr. Donnovan said quite directly, my face contorting in a confused manner, expecting a pleasantry, not a full blown inquiry. "It's okay, I mean he just swallowed your load just over 12 hours ago."

"I do, Sir." I said, looking down. "He's very charismatic and personable."

"Indeed he is," Mr. Donnovan said. "Do you want to know how we came to be, should we say, partners?"

"Yes Sir." I said, not really meaning it. I mean, it was getting deeper by the second with Mr. Donnovan, in a sort of quick sand manner. My attraction to James did create a little tension with Mr. Donnovan.

"Would you fancy a guess?" he continued to elude answering anything. This was his way, digging, clawing to a place where you had to expose yourself, your true self. There was no escape so I just said what I thought, hiding nothing.

"I imagine business deal of some sort," I said and then painted what I had come up with in that instant. "Real stakes, money and you two working closely. You, in your way, dug into shared passions. Unspoken passions. You have a fervent affair and he's been by your side ever since."

"Hmmmm," Mr. Donnovan contemplated, rubbing his hand to his chin, deciding on the next statement very carefully. "He was a business dealing, you have that right and it was quite the affair."

He paused, looking around, looking at the time and opening the folder.

"Let's get through this first, and then, well, this first," He said, thinking as he was reviewing the paperwork.

"I believe we've figured out a schedule that works for the rest of the summer for you Donnie," He began. "First of all, we can not afford for you to take on new clients, we must work with who we have right now."

"Okay," I said. "That makes a lot of sense."

I listened to him talk about preparation for each week which included prepping for new videos to put on the internet and then our biggest client Kenneth, then Kurt and throw in my parking lot buddy, Jimmi. Then he talked about "prepping for the festival" that was in July.

"We'll get into details about the festival later next week," Mr. Donnovan said. "Since it's Friday, let's meet with Juan on scripts this morning and then you and I can have lunch and further our conversation."

"Yes Sir." I said obediently, though noticing he never addressed where James was.

"Oh, I almost forgot," He said smiling. "Here."

He threw keys at me and then slid a phone across the desk to me.

"Keep the borrowed car so your wife doesn't have to nursemaid you everywhere," he said. "Can you bring her in next time you're in town so you can shuttle?"

"I'm sure we can arrange something," I said and he explained it would be parked here at the house.

"And your sharing of a cell phone," Here's the one I gave you earlier that you forgot, and I registered it with your carrier as a second line. He noticed my wonderment on how that was possible. "I have interest in the company, so..."

I looked at the phone and noticed even my contacts were in there, including our number. I texted Mel - "Hey, we're going to have to come in together as they're giving me a company car for the summer. What's the soonest you can come in?"

Mr. Donnovan instructed that we meet at the course office and he headed out of the room.

*** Mel's Voice***

Jerry must not have had sex that week as I wiped out a lot of semen and some even drizzled out in my sleep. I was so wet all day the prior day it was probably a combination. Donnie left early, thankfully, so I could absorb my feelings about everything and make it more history than something that needed to be discussed.

Laying in bed I replayed Jerry fucking me from behind on our deck. It felt amazing and while Kandy had warmed me up plenty, the thought of his longer, slightly thicker cock got me moist. This wasn't going to be a one time thing, I concluded and then looked around my bedroom feeling a little ashamed at my desires.

Miles was up, so I got in my robe and tended to him. He was almost walking and after a diaper change and some play time I put him in his high chair. He was busy downing Cheerios when a knock at the back door came.

Ruthie's tall, sultry, figure was looking in and my stomach dropped. I was naked under my robe, still unshowered from a day of sex with Kandy and Jerry, and now my lover, Jerry's wife, was peering in at me.

"Don't you ever check your email?" she said, bursting in and pinning me to the counter before kissing me. Her hands were all over my body, my robe fell. Miles was safe and satisfied in the other room out of sight as she lifted me up on the counter.

"Lean back," she said. "I want to taste my husband inside you."

"You....know..." I stuttered, my robe open but still on my shoulders, on my arms halfway.

She just smiled and dove into me, her mouth lapping at my flesh, a new women birthed by Kandy, satisfied by Jerry. She munched and moved my hips around getting as much of me as she could ingest.

"Ohhh," I moaned, lifting my hips some as her mouth opened and her massive lips sucked down on my flesh. "Oh shit, Oh shit!"

In a moment she stood up and met my mouth with hers, giving me what she got, my wetness and our tongues now intertwined. Miles laughed at something brought me back to the room, my hands coming to her face and separating us.

"Oh Lover!" I said, moving off the counter. "You're so bad."

"You mean so good," she laughed as followed me into the dining room as I gathered my robe closed and tied it shut. "Baby, I'm here all day to turn you out."

"Oh Lord," I said. "I supposed that's what your email said."

"You got it," Ruthie said and turned to the little one. "Go shower and let me take him to your daycare and we can have a day."

I heard my cellphone signal I had a text, which was weird as only a handful of people had our new number. Ruthie was gathering Miles and his bag when I read - ""Hey, we're going to have to come in together as they're giving me a company car for the summer. What's the soonest you can come in? - Donnie"

I remembered Kandy wanting to get together either tomorrow morning or Monday so I texted him those options. I waved at Ruthie taking Miles across the lawns to her car but then sprinted to the door naked. "Hey, I'll be in the shower, join me."

I looked around nervously to see if anyone saw me standing naked or heard that, and I saw Ruthie's broad smile and thumbs up, making it all good even if they had. I was excited that she knew and was still wanting me all day!

I ran in and jumped online quickly, my naked body parting the robe again, as I finally got on. Kandy asked about Saturday morning, so I said, "I can be at the address at 9 a.m." and then got off the computer. It would take Ruthie a good 10 minutes to get to the daycare and back.

I turned on the shower and watched myself in the mirror. I ran into Mile's room and got the camera out from behind things and began taking mirror shots, then setting the timer and taking arse, front and bent over shots.