Mel and Donnie Ch. 01 - Neighbors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As it lengthened he let it rise before until it looked at full strength. He petted her cheek and then began to push, and push. She gulped for air between each push and he met some resistance. He shifted her face and pushed again, it sliding in a little past 1/2 way.

She struggled, most likely cut off from air and the size becoming too much. I had figured she'd been in this position before, but didn't really know. I began to get worried when he did pull out and her gasp confirmed my belief she could breath.

She was totally helpless, at Master D's mercy. He petted her face again, this time the hardness suspended his cock in front of her as he angled her head perfectly, slid it in and push hard and fast.

There was a combination scream, moan, gurgle, gulp and cough all at once, as Master D plunged the largest cock I had seen or had all the way inside her throat and held it as he turned an looked at me.

She was in distress. I thought when he puled out it would be covered with blood, puke, cum or a combination of all of it, but he held it there. I wanted to see her eyes, I'm sure they were bulging as her tied up arms were trying to do something, her body moving, her legs pulling at their restraints. He kept his gaze on me, listening and feeling for the right moment.

I wanted to burst out and say, "let her breath!" but I was too cowardly. Her body started to settle and I was worried but in an instant he drew out of her mouth, she coughed, gagged, the spittle just hanging from her face as she acted ready for the assault again.

Instead, Master D moved to her backside, his cock glistening with his entry into her throat, wet and ready, he pushed it to her arse, the hole tight.

"Jarvi!" He commanded loudly. "Put back the ball gag!"

I quickly did as I was told and moved back to my position. She moaned and mumbled into it as without warning he entered her arse quickly, tip to balls deep. The mumble turned to a scream and again, I pictured her bleeding, her eyes bugging and her face contorted in pain.

He pulled back and out and then placed the head of his cock against her pussy and did the same, one quick thrust, buried deep, no ease of entry, her scream was followed by a cry and even a sob, with words that were unrecognizable but likely begging him to stop.

This time instead of pulling all the way out he began to fuck her and fuck her long and hard. Her sobbing turned to moans that seemed pleasurable after a while and her words were angry, muffled anger, still not audible except for the tone. He pulled out and came on the flesh of her arse and back, leaving a pool there.

"Jarvi!" He commanded. "Clean me."

I moved quickly to him and to my knees, taking his cock in my mouth, sucking out every last drop as it receded back some. I sucked his balls and licked the length of the shaft as it receded before stopping and almost gaining a little strength back.

"Jarvi!" He commanded. "Clean off her back."

Like a kitten to a bowl of milk I lapped my tongue at his now cool deposit on her arse cheeks, trying not to lose any of it before then just licking the length of the small of her back. Her pussy lips were swollen and wanting and her arse hole was a touch open I noticed as I cleaned her taint and circled both.

"Hands in knees before me," Master D commanded, standing besides her head, he reached down and removed the gag and blindfold as I assumed the position. Her eyes met mine for an instant, not knowing I desire this, probably worried for what was to come. "Press your sweetness to her lips as she lubricates you."

I moved my arse to her face and her tongue met my hole with vigor, the salvia poured out and she sucked on my tight rim. She continued to spit until he commanded, "Enough! Prepare to be entered."

I got down amazed he was hard already, braced for it and he indeed went tip to balls in once stroke. I grunted and moaned, my eyes closed and opened to look at her worried eyes, wondering if it was worth whatever he was paying her or her own kink she was living out. He pulled back, thrust again and again and again. He just came so the ride was a long one, as the friction had to fight the numbness.

He pulled out, turned me over and began riding me again. My cock was screaming hard, so wet with my own clear fluid, between us as he looked down with no emotion, now pumping me harder and faster. He pulled out of me, moved to her and jacked his shaft before blowing three hard loads onto her face and then let the rest run down his shaft.

"Jarvi!" Master D commanded. "Clean me up!"

I did what I was told doing about the same action before then being instructed to do the same to her. "Kiss her with my taste and take all of it off her face.

We kissed, she was verousixous with togue, eyes closed as we tasted him. I licked it off her nose, eyes, forehead and tried to suck it out of her hair before back to the chin. I began to kiss, just to kiss as our souls were floating in this strange abyss together, holding on.

"Jarvi!" Master D commanded. "Pick a hole and fill her."

Shit. Why fucking a woman felt wrong, especially after all of this and all I've done in the past month, but it did. I heard "free will" from his statements and a part of me tried to grab that and stop the scene. This fleeting moment was doused by the eager look and smile on the face of our bound offering. She wanted me so I moved in, she closed her eyes for a kiss that we shared long, wet and tongues mixed with Master's semen and then I stood up.

I moved behind her and without any preparation buried my cock deep inside her wet, worked pussy. She moaned in pleasure, looking over her shoulder at me as I pulled back and thrust again and again. Her eyes were intent and watching me, closing on each thrust and opening again.

"Oh yes!" she moaned as I pushed in and unloaded my warm, wet, sperm, cumming from deep.

"Jarvi!" Master D commanded. "Lick your cum out of her and be ready to share."

*** Mel's Voice***

I texted Donnie's new number and asked him to be home around 4 p.m. that I would be ready and waiting for him. Ruthie and I played around after lunch and she made her daily phone call with Jerry on the way home, explaining our idea.

"Yeah, she's cool with it," My Lover said to my new Lover. "No, don't worry, I mean the man took your cock in his mouth, you stuck it in Mel, I think we're past worrying about permission. Yeah, Love you too."

"You slut," I said gleefully and kissed her passionately, grinding my taint and lips into hers, our legs having been crossed. "Oh baby, you hit all the notes."

We fucked and bucked like this for a long, long time, sweating at one point, just looking at each other, creating friction on our clits. We finally stopped it was around 3 p.m. and there was a text from Donnie - "I'll try."

*** Donnie's voice***

I sucked at her pussy, trying not to swallow my load at Master D commanded me to enjoy this cream pie but share it, with who? He untied her and left the room, once she was loose she scurried into my arms and cuddled for a moment before her mouth met mine. We shared my load and then I just sat there with the 110 lb 20-something young woman stroking her hair as she stayed in my arms.

Mr. Donnovan reentered, holding my phone and presenting it to me. "You have a text from Mel you need to answer."

He instructed me to take all the time we needed and spoke to the girl saying "When you're ready my dear I'll be upstairs, you can use the shower down here."

He left and she looked up at me. "Why do I do this?" she asked, expecting no answer from someone who didn't know her. "Why do you do this?"

I kissed her forehead and then her lips, "because I enjoy it beyond my senses and it makes no sense."

"Yeah," she said. "You got that right and you're sweet as hell."

I let her go and she headed to the shower as I answered my text. Mel wanted me home by 4 p.m. and it was just after 3 p.m. now. "I'll try" was all I had. Another text came through.

"We'll discus this afternoon Monday morning," it came from Mr. Donnovan. "Think long and hard about everything we discussed today."

***Third Person***

Jerry got there about 3:30 and he had two quick beers and a shot. They joked we got off all day on each other without a drop of alcohol. He just brushed it off and had some gum to make it good for all of us getting rid of his beer breath.

Donnie had called when he was leaving so they calculated him being there at 4:10 p.m. and set 4 p.m. as the time to set the scene. They were still naked, except for Jerry so at 3:55 we stripped him down, each stroking his cock to get him erect.

Mel had instructed Donnie to come upstairs naked, leaving his clothes downstairs and to just come in the room and enter me. Donnie sounded quite excited and Mel nixed the doggie style idea from Jerry and had him enter her missionary at 4:07. Her head hung at the edge of the bed and she was going to be thrust forward so it hung off as Donnie came up the stairs.

Jerry's cock felt amazing, her swollen woman-loved lips wanting filled, an orgasm built as the group heard the garage door open.

"Oh shits getting real," Ruthie said, naked sitting on their reading chair in the corner, fumbling with her clit, inserting a finger here and there. The door opened downstairs and they heard clothes, then a belt hit the floor. His steps began slowly up the stairs and Mel worried Jerry was going to cum on the spot.

He stepped in the room and saw his neighbor mounting his wife and his neighbor's wife in the corner. He looked at Mel, her eyes upside down, her lower lip under her teeth from Jerry's penetration. He looked over at Ruthie. His cock was very hard and he took it to Mel, ready to push it in her mouth.

Donnie looked at Mel and then ordered at Ruthie. "Come here" he commanded and nodded to the bed. She climbed up and on, her face towards him and she was on her knees. Mel thought she would get a birds eye view of his double pentration, but instead Donnie lowered her backwards, took her long legs in his hands and pulled her warm cunt to his pulsing member.

"Oh God!" Ruthie exclaimed as he entered her quickly, her pussy like butter the words sending Jerry's eyes back back in his head and he came inside Mel while Ruthie exclaimed. "Fuck me Donnie!"

Jerry stayed inside Mel, laying on her now, her arms holding him tight as their spouses fucked. And they fucked hard.

Donnie had the stamina of many orgasms and used Ruthie's legs to pull deep on each thrust. She gritted her teeth, pulled up in a crunch like position, holding the backs of her thighs, getting as much weight into him as possible.

"Fuck this pussy baby, fuck it!" Ruthie exclaimed, her day of pussy sucking now rolling into a hard fuck. She had came right away and Donnie's stamina kept going and going, and her second one passed, sending her head back. "Mother fucking yeah!"

Mel reached down and was fondling Jerry's limp member. Their foray the night before led to a quick recovering and soon it was rising in her hand. She stroked it and kissed him for the first time, getting a glance from Donnie as he pounded her lover, friend, neighbor/lover's wife. Jerry's cock was soon hard enough and he dropped his feet to the floor and grabbed Mel the same why Donnie held Ruthie.

Jerry entered Mel, pulling her forward, the two men and the two women faced each other in this unique twister battle. They were close enough to reach out and soon Ruthie had pulled Mel upwards, husbands cocks deep in the other's wive's pussy and the two women kissed and held on.

"Oh fuck," Jerry said, pulling at Mel.

"Jesus fuck," Donnie said, echoing the hot scene and their reaction. Had the men not expended the loads so recently they had they sure would have at that moment. The sight of their wives kissing took them to places.

The women released and Ruthie moved up to Donnie as Mel laid back.

"She wants double penetrated," Ruthie said. "Feed her you dick."

Donnie smiled and pulled out, petting her sweet mound and inserting a finger for a moment, pushing in and out. She pushed his hand out and pushed her fingers inside and nodded to get to work.

Jerry overheard moved Mel to the edge of the bed, her mouth opened and soon was feeling the warmth of Donnie's cock filling her. The lessons taught over the past month came in handy as inch by inch Donnie's cock disappeared inside his wife's throat.

Ruthie sat crosslegged on the bed as the two men took Mel, Donnie pushing deep, pulling out and pushing deep again. Jerry was amazed at their coordination, looking over at Ruthie before closing his eyes.

"Fill her up boys. Cum for God's sake," Ruthie said, moving to my backside and rubbing my arse from behind and underneath my balls. She had no idea how much cum I'd lost the past week, but when her finger inserted in my arse I pushed forward deep in Mel's throat.

"Oh fuck, bitch, that's hot," Donnie said as Ruthie beamed with pride his load spewing down his wife's throat as she gurgled on the limited fluid.

"Jesus Christ," Jerry exclaimed and came inside Mel for the 2nd time, his legs shaking and her fell on top of her again.

***Mel's voice***

For the second night in a row I had Jerry's cum leaking out of my pussy, pooling on the bed and cooling on my leg and taint. He laid on me, eyes closed and breathing into my chest for the past five minutes. His cock receded and he pulled it out, it extending down to our comforter depositing what was left there.

My husband was kissing Ruthie, softly, intently, his hands on her face amazingly tender in such an awkward moment. I was hoping Jerry would rise off of me but instead he followed suit and his lips found mine. The four of us kissed and stroked each other's bodies for several minutes.

"Mmmm," Ruthie cooed, moving away from Donnie's face. "Let's get dressed and have a drink."

I slid away from Jerry's face, "Yes, I agree."

The men slid away, their cocks flopping about I noticed. I was amazed how natural this felt, with a hint of awkward discovery. We all dressed, the Ruthie and I leaving the underwear behind for sweats and a robe.

Ruthie stayed behind with me and kissed me deep. "Melanie, my Darling, that was amazing."

I smiled and pushed my hand up into her breasts, fumbling it over the cloth. "You are amazing." I told her and we went down the stairs where the boys had their beer and Donnie was opening Ruthie and I a nice white wine that was chilling in their fridge.

"Jerry fucked me last night Donnie," I said, breaking the silence. "Just to let you know."

Jerry look around at everyone's expression, Donnie's fairly stoic.

"So you fucked her twice without me knowing," Donnie said.

"Technically," I said. "But come on, we knew this was going to happen."

"Okay, time of truth is over, I can only handle so much at a time," Ruthie said.

"That's a thing, 'time of truth?" Donnie asked.

"It is now," Ruthie said. "Once a night someone, anyone can call for 'time of truth' and you have to reveal something someone in the group doesn't know."

"I guess," Jerry said. "Sounds dangerous."

"Sounds delicious," I said, wanting to know our neighbors dirt, hell my husband's, oh not to mention my skeletons. "We all hide things."

The boys stared at me and Ruthie cocked her head. "Tonight only, I believe Mel wants to declare a 'time of truth.'"

"We took the kids to day care and fucked all day, Ruthie and I," I said boastfully. "It was nirvana."

"Time of truth'," Jerry said out of no where. "Is that allowed, can I have one??"

"Fuck, sure," Ruthie said.

"Donnie's a good cock sucker," he said laughing a little, at his half-truth half joke.

"You up for round two," Donnie said, I glared some at him. "Oh what the fuck, 'time of truth' for me. I enjoy sucking cock."

"Duh," I said shaking my head. "Ruthie, you can close us out with yours."

"Shit, I meant one total, not one each person," Ruthie said. "Okay, Jerry knows this one, but I had several girlfriends while playing basketball in college. It's never left my blood obviously."

"We do have one rule with this fun," Ruthie said. "If we're all in the same room, we have to separate and go home and fuck our spouses."

"Let's go baby," Jerry said. "I've got it back!"

"I'll get my things later, I'm taking that and getting the kids" Ruthie said and they slipped out the back door, she in my sweats with no underwear, it upstairs somewhere.

"I'll get dressed and get Miles," I said looking at the clock that read 5:05.

"We've got till six," Donnie said dropping his shorts to show me a nice, hard cock. "He can wait."

***Donnie's voice

I faked my first orgasm. Mel was convulsing under me as I drove my cock in again and again and we were 15 minutes from having to pick up our son or get fined by our daycare. She was sweating after 30 minutes of my cock pumping her pussy, wet still with the neighbor's cum. Her eyes rolled and I exclaimed "I'm cumming" and we both slowed our coupling.

She got dressed and ran to the daycare, I checked my phone and then my email. I had a text from Mr. Donnovan asking if he heard me right in that you may be coming in to get the car and if so can I meet him at his office downtown.

I said yes and promised to be there by 9 a.m. sharp. I told Mel when she got home and we went to bed fairly early considering the day we both had. I laid in bed wondering about James, I wanted an email and I wanted answers to the puzzle Mr. Donnovan had played out in real time.

I kissed Mel on the shoulder, who was sound asleep and thought 'time of truth' and thought to myself could I have brought myself to tell her 'yeah a fucked a restrained young stranger today' or 'my boss fucked me in front of a restrained young stranger today' or how about 'my boss acted out what he wants to do to you, and or did to another woman'.

I drifted off to sleep.

***Mel's voice***

I barely had time to contact Kandy to let her know I would be in town for sure and when. She told me to just meet her at the coffee shop and that she had things to do afterwards but definitely wanted to see me.

"No underwear, remember, and I want those breasts on full display," her email said before signing off. My legs quivered as I sank my fingers inside myself thinking about her. I would be taking Miles, of course, so I dressed in tight shorts that your could see my camel toe if I stood straight legged.

I wore a lace pushup bra in a tank and you could have dropped a quarter in the slot I had made up front. My hair was amazing, full bodied and in that almost long but still short phase, the sun doing great things to it's light color. I even put on a little lip gloss and eyeliner to accentuate my face a little.

"You look great, honey," Donnie said, squeezing my knee. Sex with him was furthest from my mind, but the compliment was appreciated. I drove to Mr. Donnovan's house dropped my husband off and waved at Donnie as I pulled out. Miles cooing and saying "Da" in one syllable pausing for 10 or more seconds, he said it all the way to the coffee shop warming my heart.

"Oh Melanie, you are divine," Kandy said looking me over, I stood straight so she could see my glory. "You are one sexy momma."

She tickled Miles under the chin and took him in her arms. She had gotten me a large dark roast coffee and she had some sort of expresso. I couldn't believe she kept so slim drinking so much sugar, it was probably her only splurge.

"Thanks for seeing me," I said, lost in her red hair pull up behind her flowing from the hair tie up and away from her head. "You are more beautiful every time I see you."

"Are you keeping up with your writing?" she asked sipping on the coffee. "I missed a day yesterday but took a moment and made sure I got it done."

"I have," I said truthfully, even this morning I wrote in the semi-dark of Miles room where I keep the journal. It contained the story of our trip and the sentence a day about it that I was instructed to write. "We'll share at some point?"