Mel and Donnie Ch. 01 - Neighbors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My Dear, we will share," Kandy said. "Ceremoniously we'll read each other our thoughts and interpretations of our journey."

Miles was playing with her face, a very endearing moment and she cooed and blew in his direction making him giggle like crazy.

"Who shares your heart with me these days?" Kandy asked out of the blue.

"Ruthie and Donnie," I said, leaving Jerry out as he's just sex, good sex, but just sex. "I spent the day with Ruthie, loving and ended it with Donnie."

"Mmmm, very good," Kandy said. "Have you noticed anything different since our journey?"

"Yes," I said, but paused to be sure of my words. "My senses have been heightened to the point that each moment we share has been a new experience."

"Of course it has, my Dear Melanie," Kandy said bouncing Miles now, playing peek-a-boo, not even looking at me. "We travelled to a new plane and are forever changed."

"When do we journey again, my Love," I said, getting her to look at me both serious and lovingly.

"Soon, very soon," Kandy said.

**Donnie's voice**

"Have you cheated on your wife with another woman before Donnie?" Mr. Donnovan opened their conversation after a few pleasantries. His demeanor was all business and serious and the hesitation in my answer drew his ire. "Seriously, son it's a yes or no question."

"No I have not, Sir," I said then raising the point. "Is that at all different than being with 10 men over the last three weeks?"

"It depends," He said, now looking at my definitely annoyed. "You're being paid rather generously for your fine services, so it is different."

"How so?" I said, now getting a little pissy myself.

"You had free will Donnie," Mr. Donnovan said. "I made that clear three times, that your decisions were yours.

"While my boss commanded me to do things?" I threw back.

"You wanted to do those things," He said, sitting down and settling down. "You are one of a kind young man, your appetite for everything sexual is large, yet it hasn't consumed you...yet."

"Yet indeed," I said and sipped on the coffee that was brought to me.

"Do you want to talk to the young woman you had naked in your arms yesterday afternoon?" He asked. "Have you thought about her much?"

"Not really, no." I said and it sounded as cold as it felt. Mr. Donnovan seemed lost as to his next words. He was going to help me break down James and his relationship with his ex-wife and then the question on whether to bring my wife into our "circle."

"What did yesterday afternoon mean to you? What did you take away from the scene we played out?" Mr. Donnovan said, forcing the two questions, not as insightful as usual.

"Well Sir, it showed me a lot of things. For starters you play the role of Master in a BDSM scene very well and I enjoyed the execution you led," I said being very truthful as watching him preform on the young female driver and then my entry and orgasm was very satisfying. "I take it was meant to illustrate two things. One, that you had a similar scene with James and Angela that was part of their troubles. Secondly, could I see my wife, Mel, in a similar position or would it inspire me to think of another way to enter her into our circle."

"Would you want me to fuck you, in front of her, Donnie?" He asked directly. "Does that turn you on?"

"There's not much about you or what we do together that doesn't turn me on, Sir," I said getting my first smile from him. "From our first meeting you've grabbed my essence and used it to shape all of my decision making. Sure, it sounds better to say it's about the money when it's about the man behind the money."

"Do you mean men, behind the money?" He asked quickly.

"I feel great affection for James," I said directly. "You own a part of me forever and your whims steer me at the moment. Yes, I had free will, but I did not...could not...disapoint you."

I rambled on, "When I'm swallowing Kurt's cock or pleasing Kenneth and his band of merry men, I'm wanting to please you, make you proud."

"So if I said, I want you to quit your job and work for me?" Mr. Donnovan asked.

"Resignation letter in the mail tomorrow," I said without hesitation. "I know you will take care of me...as long as I don't disappoint."

I stopped talking, and felt almost like weeping right there. I spilled it, I spilled my feelings about all of the past few weeks and tried to explain my eagerness to please him.

"Thank you Donnie," Mr. Donnovan said leaning into his desk towards me. "You've given me a lot to work with and I will take care of you, your family and things moving forward."

He reached down into a drawer and pulled out a manila folder.

He said, "Take this home, discuss it with Mel. It's an offer to work for me full time starting July 1st, right before the festival."

Mr. Donnovan wished me a good day and my phone buzzed. It was Jimmi, he wanted to meet me in the dressing room at Younkers and blow me there. If I could get my wife in the area he'd double the payment.

**Mel's voice**

"Your son is quite delightful," Kandy said to me as she handed him over. "I don't know if I could forgive a child for what they would do to my body."

"You would kick ass getting it back in it's prime shape," I said, running my hand on her backside as we exchanged a peck on the lips.

"You've done well getting yours back," she said running her hand up my leg, and I acknowledged I still had a ways to go. "I'll call you this week."

"Yes, please do," I said excited, she was willing now that I had my own line to call rather than email. "I'll keep doing my writing until then."

I got in the car, having buckled Miles in his car seat, and Donnie sent me a text - "Going to try out some new clothes at Younkers, meet me by the dressing rooms?"

"Sure thing" - I texted back, he never wants to shop for clothes. Miles was falling asleep but this was a monumental moment plus he'd sleep on the way home.

**Third person**

Donnie entered Younkers and picked out several dockers and polo combinations along with some shorts. He actually wanted to consider some new clothes, so why not play it out as real as possible.

He saw Jimmi come in and kept on with the selection of garments. Mel was about 5 minutes out he had figured, so he didn't want to get in the dressing room until he saw her come in the store.

Jimmi nervously moved around the men's department where Donnie was, not making eye contact. Donnie laughed to himself, compared to having had sex with Mr. Donnovan, a restrained woman, his neighbors and his wife in the past 24 hours, this was nothing.

Donnie walked past Jimmi, paused and quickly said, "Do not come in until you say something to her, ask her a question, I'll be in room two, join me there without her seeing you enter."

Younkers had a bench and open air underneath, so when Mel came in he scurried to room two and waited for Jimmi.

"Excuse me, Miss?" Jimmi stammered a little asking Mel a question. "What year of stroller is that and did you get it here?"

"Oh, we got it at Kohl's two years ago so a 1993? They have a good department here," Mel said to Jimmi. "It's down..."

She turned around and he was gone.

"Suck it better than she can," Donnie whispered whipping out his cock to Jimmi who sat crisscrossed on the bench to keep his legs out of sight. "I love your mouth Jimmi."

The manner in which Jimmi had to lean down to take it made for an easy slide into his throat. Jimmi gagged as Donnie pushed all the way in and when he pulled back they heard and could see Mel and the stroller right outside the locked door.

"Donnie, you in here," Mel said softly.

"Yeah, room two," Donnie said. "Hold on I'll be out to show you, go wait by the mirrors."

"Shit...shit...shit..." Jimmi stuttered, afraid as Donnie kept his cool, putting his cock back on his lips and pushing inside.

"Okay," Mel said a little confused. "We'll be outside."

"I want to model for you babe," Donnie said brazenly pumping the man's face now, the noise having to make it's way somewhere. The wheels turned around and she spun away.

Donnie grabbed the sides of Jimmi's head and guided him hard on his cock unmercifully in and out of his head. Donnie had worried for a moment that he might have problems finishing, but the proximity of his wife elevated the arousal and he pushed back into his throat and discharged a load for Jimmi to swallow.

Donnie had a pair of shorts ready and pulled off the man's face, kissed him per their usual tradition and held his cheeks.

"Come out and talk to us by the mirror," Donnie said. "Then go spank it in the parking lot and take a picture of your cum for me."

Jimmi nodded, ingesting his semen and Donnie hopped into his shorts and went out to show his wife.

Donnie felt fully in control as their worlds of sexual desire collided.