All Comments on 'Mel Takes My Manhood Pt. 06'

by RSchwuler

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The build up from continual submission is perfect. exceptionally hot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Love this story! Looking forward to more.

HotLoadLoverHotLoadLoverabout 3 years ago

So cruel. So depraved. So raw. So fucking HOT !! Thank you, sir !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Loved it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I have loved some aspects of the Mel stories. Certainly within the first story the complete conquest of Peter by Mel, the superior male, was breathtakingly exciting. This sixth story of the series has a satisfying climax in which Petey fully and completely submits and affirms Mel's domination of his body and mind. Furthermore in his full submission to Mel, Petey has revelatory moments in which he understands that his purpose has always been to be a sexual slave and tool of masculine old men and that his efforts in the past to court women had simply been  a waste of time for those women. He had simply never been man enough for that job. These submissions and revelations of Petey's sissy destiny are deeply satisfying. 

There are aspects of the Mel stories however which I do not like as much. Several of the stories seem to be simply an endless round of torment and public abuse in which Petey seems to be just made to suffer with little redeeming consequences. Part of the reasons for this is that Mel himself simply appears to have no real feelings for Petey at all. So while it is a great pleasure to see Petey's submissions to Mel, for me at least it would be more pleasurable if Mel himself  had been a more sympathetic character.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Excellent story. Thanks for writing it. I hope it continues.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Would love for Mel to take his young sub to a doctor's office for a prostate exam. Have the dr put the young attorney's feet in stirrups and completely open him with a speculum. Then offer Mel the chance to roughly milk his prostate with his hand while the dr forces the younger man to take his cock in his mouth while he is violated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Plssss update!!!!! And old have you considered sissification? This story and the lake house are perfect for that! Plssss think about it

Patiently waiting, Alice

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

We really do need some new chapters, this is great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You should publish some new chapters, they're really good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

These stories left my mind cunted. I relate. I wasted women's time I need a brutal daddy to put me in my place. Cunt the fake masculinity from me.

Sheepishly attempting seduction. That was me. Just a faggot waiting in the wing

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This hole series has left me convulsing in bed wanting to be penetrated for the first time

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

sissygary in Connecticut needs a Mel in its life

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

OMG, the ast few paragraphs made me so desirous. I felt like swooning as Mel kisses us. Oh to have a man filling me with himself. My Boy pussy and my mouth. Yes yes yes. 4yourpleasureiam Love this ending.

SissySubFaggotSissySubFaggotabout 2 years ago

Predivna priča , i sve ostale o tako poželjnom uzimanju muškosti kod jednog od nas pedera i slabića

cumlappercumlapperover 1 year ago

The description of Mel's kissing perfectly describes my Master's way of kissing me. His name by the was is also Mel. He dominates me completely. I would rather orgasm in my ass than by my dick.

Rimbaud17Rimbaud17over 1 year ago

Thank you for writing this series. I needed to know the whole story. Because the next time I meet a Melvin Krimholz -- an unpleasant, overweight, unattractive older man who looks at me and realizes that I'm going to submit to him before I realize it myself -- I need to realize that it's not all going to be fun and sweaty, sticky, gut-rearranging sex. There's also going to be all kinds of nasty stuff and public humiliation.

Oh, who am I kidding. I'm going home with him anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Man we really need some new chapters of this and your other stories ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is one of my favorite stories I've read on this site. Thanks for writing it, and I hope you add to it someday.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Extremely disturbing. You got the effect you wished so I guess in some way this is a masterpiece. I regret having read it tough. It messed my mind.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRSchwuler@RSchwuler
Kinky dom* in NY, into kinky stuff, like writing stories with a heavy mindf-ck element. All of my stories are intended to be wild and over-top fantasies with serious boundary-pushing and mistreatment of semi-willing subs. I'm not going for realism, romance or uplift. Read at y...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES