All Comments on 'Melanie and Kaylee'

by writergeek

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Way to come back in style

JoyJoy4MeJoyJoy4Meover 2 years ago

Mmmm.

Oh hell yeah, please continue.

Pookiebear123Pookiebear123over 2 years ago

You NEED to do a follow up to this!! This is a great story in the making. Don’t end it here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

As good as any story that i've read for a long time .Please follow on soon.

MigbirdMigbirdover 2 years ago

Very nice return. I follow several writers on this site, some of whom have not been active for some time now, but I hold out hope — glad to see you back to writing/contributing. Interesting how you brought the two protagonists together sexually. Sensual, drawn out love making, but where to now (?). Could end now in a satisfying way leaving more to our imagination, which would fine as long as you continue to share other stories. Or maybe this budding romance moves on with fits and starts/ups and downs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It’s very inadvertently romantic. I get the feeling that these two have somehow stumbled upon a long term love.

MrBhereMrBhereover 2 years ago

So glad yo came back....and what a nice read too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

beautiful story, wonderful style - please go on, let us share "the morning after"

Only_connectOnly_connectover 2 years ago

Cute, sweet, touching. The writing style is rather simple but that helps to create an atmosphere of pure, innocent discovery (as opposed to sophisticated character development)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was amazing! You are a great writer. Love this story. Can you do a chapter on just one of the girls seducing the supervisor too please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

.

Well obviously this need to continue. There is the potential for major drama if the two ladies openly become an item, and creepy John and chauvinistic Mike decide that they have been rejected, causing them to behave like wounded animals. This story could definitely become more than just the exceptional piece of erotica that it already is. Encore!!! Encore!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Whoah! One of the best for a very long time 😊

Donos253Donos253over 2 years ago

Very nice story and will be waiting for the next episode to come…

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

More! Definitely more! Your story flowed so well, we're definitely hungry for more of these two lovely characters. Looking forward to whatever journey they take, so take whatever time u need. Not too much though ;) .

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story! Love the romance + respect yet seduction + sexiness between the women

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous