Melanie and Kaylee

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kaylee was amazed at her own passion and broke the kiss. It had been an amazing night so far, and she wasn't ready for it to end. She was surprised to even be here but was so at ease with Melanie. She had treated her more as a friend than a mentor the past few months, and here they were sharing a deeply intimate moment together. She hadn't felt this happy in a long time, and judging from the look on Melanie's face, she hadn't either. Hearing the blonde moan, looking at her voluptuous breasts, and noting the sounds of her fingers in her, she was quite satisfied but realized that she was trembling a bit. Taking the proverbial jump off the cliff, she beamed at Melanie, telling her, "You're amazing."

Melanie, in between deep breaths and pleasurable sounds, breathlessly whispered to Kaylee, "So are you sweetie. This feels so good."

Kaylee, her eyes still on Melanie's and her body shaking just a bit, rapidly leaned over, brushing her nose through Melanie's bush and softly running her tongue over where her fingers had been just two seconds prior.

Melanie gasped loudly. It was an unexpected move but definitely not one that she hated. She gently wrapped her fingers around the brunette's head, pulling her up.

"Oh my god. Kaylee, are you sure you want to?"

Kaylee, quick to the point, rhetorically asked her, "Does this answer your question?"

Kaylee pushed herself away from Melanie's hands and buried her face completely between Melanie's legs. Looking up, her nose ensconced in Melanie's bush, the brunette again used her fingers to spread the blonde open and ran her tongue along her slit. When she got closer to the source of the sweet nectar, she dove her tongue inside, letting the tip move in and out.

Melanie thought to herself that she never felt as horny as she did now. She reached down, her fingers lightly holding Kaylee's head. She could feel the brunette's long ponytail teasing against her leg, the soft, dark hair. But at the moment, she was too interested in what the geeky girl was doing with her mouth and tongue. She felt Kaylee's tongue darting in and out of her then gently moving up to tease her already swollen clit.

"Oh Kaylee. That feels so damn good."

Kaylee stunned her by looking up, most of the pretty girl's face covered by her bush. But Kaylee's eyes locked on hers as she let her tongue find its way all over Melanie's needy sex.

Melanie started losing a bit of focus, the pleasure starting to overwhelm her senses. She loved seeing Kaylee looking up at her with desire, the raw, intense need. She was feeling not just sexy but a bit naughty.

"Oh Kaylee. Don't stop. I love how you eat my pussy sweetie."

The words propelled Kaylee to work more on the beautiful blonde. She reached up, her hands cupping Melanie's tits, as her tongue gave more attention to Melanie's clit. Her tongue and face swayed to and fro as she devoured her now lover. She paused only a quick moment, her occasional potty mouth going full froth.

"Ohh fuck Melanie. I love eating your pussy!"

She quickly went back to work, gently lapping her tongue up and down Melanie's slit. She let her fingers again tweak the blonde's nipples, but her attention was primarily focused between her legs. She pulled away just slightly, the nectar softly sticking to her lips and face. She licked her lips, letting the juices slide down her throat, taking in the full flavor. To her, it didn't have much of any taste, and she flicked her tongue under the hood, again finding the protruding skin that would drive the blonde crazy.

Melanie was there. She was breathing heavy, panting now, the gentle mouth of her lover working her over so well. Her fingers moved from Kaylee's head and grasped for her satin sheets. She tightened her grip around the fabric, preparing for what was about to happen.

"Ohhh. Yesss. Oh god Kaylee! Don't stop!"

Kaylee had no intention of ever doing that. Her tongue was pulsating on Melanie's clit now, and she eagerly slipped two fingers into her hole, overflowing with juices. Melanie bucked her hips, the sounds of pleasure echoing all over the room.

"Kayleeee! Yes, yes!"

Melanie gripped the sheets tighter, her crotch pushing against Kaylee's face harder. The wave of pleasure hit her hard, her limbs shaking first, then her entire body trembling from the intense sensation filling her every inch. She could feel the intensity of the moment as she tried to catch her breath. Her moans had filled the room and now she gasped as Kaylee softly kissed her thighs, slowly moving higher up her body. She pulled Kaylee to her now, her knee resting between Kaylee's legs and she could feel the brunette's warmth as she looked into her eyes.

"That was amazing. I don't think it's ever felt that good."

Kaylee leaned into Melanie, kissing her softly yet deeply, her lips still coated with the blonde's juices. Melanie hungrily kissed back, turned on more by the erotic thought of tasting herself on the brunette. She wrapped Kaylee into a tight embrace, her hands caressing down her back.

Kaylee, not letting go of Melanie's lips, moaned as the blonde slid her fingers over the curves of her butt, squeezing firmly. Melanie felt Kaylee squirm then gasp into her mouth a bit. Kneading her hands into Kaylee's curves, then playfully spanking her rear, the geeky girl jumped a bit then let out a long, deep moan into Melanie's mouth.

Melanie smiled through her lips, again lightly smacking the brunette's butt. Again, Kaylee jumped but moaned in approval. She gently nibbled on Melanie's bottom lip, pulling it into her mouth. Her nipples, fully firm and protruded, rubbed against Melanie's, it turning her on even more to feel her lover's tits gliding across hers. She felt her skin beginning to sting from the light spanks, but Melanie made her forget by tracing her butt with her hands, her fingers carefully sliding between her cheeks.

Kaylee tongued Melanie's mouth even more, pulsating her tongue on the blonde's as Melanie's fingers wandered along the space between her cheeks. The sensation was new, yet exciting, and she didn't want her lover to ever stop. She slowly pulled Melanie's tongue back into her mouth as her body slid rhythmically against the blonde's.

Her body still in desperate need, and responding to Melanie's touch, she ran her hands all over her friend.

"I really love how you touch me Melanie. No one has ever caressed my ass like that."

"Mm Kaylee. Your ass feels wonderful. All of you is wonderful."

Kaylee started turning red again. Melanie's hands were still running all over her curvy ass. She didn't want this amazing night to ever end, but she felt her sexual energy building, and she desperately needed the release. She leaned in and kissed Melanie deeply as Melanie's fingers caressed her ass, exploring every intimate inch of her.

"Ohh Melanie. You are making me so horny."

"If you haven't been able to figure it out yet, I am enjoying learning how to turn you on." Melanie let a smile crease her lips.

Kaylee gasped, Melanie's fingers working further down along her ass to her slit. She moaned softly, the blonde massaging her slowly.

"God yes Melanie. That feels amazing. I've never felt those sensations before." She couldn't wait anymore. She was again greedy, more enthusiastic than earlier. She climbed off of the blonde, then turning around, she lifted one leg up and over Melanie's body. She felt Melanie hook her arm around Kaylee's right leg, another moan escaping the blonde's mouth. She then felt Melanie's other arm around her left leg. The two horny women were about to be deeply entwined.

"Oh Kaylee. Yesss. Sit on my face honey."

"Oh Melanie."

Melanie leaned up kissing the inside of Kaylee's legs followed by slow, sensual drags of her tongue. She used her fingers to spread open the brunette's lips, placing soft kisses all around them. She took in the scent of the brunette, her body careening toward a new level of eroticism.

The brunette gasped then sighed heavily. "Oh Melanie. Eat my pussy!" She pushed herself down onto Melanie's face, gently but with enthusiasm, eager to feel the same pleasure she had bestowed on the blonde just a few minutes earlier.

Melanie let out an emphatic approval. "Oh yes Kaylee!" The words were muffled by the pressure of Kaylee sitting back onto her face. She ferociously used her mouth to attack Kaylee's needs, running her tongue up and down her slit and finding her hole dripping with sweet juices. She paused then tentatively pushed her tongue inside, realizing at that moment that she was eating pussy for the first time.

Kaylee had waited for it, and it was hotter than she imagined. She started to rock back and forth gently on Melanie's mouth, feeling the soothing sensation of the blonde's tongue inside her. Her hands softly caressed Melanie's tummy, and she again jumped as she felt a warm, welcome sensation on her swollen clit. Melanie had found her spot, and she knew it now.

"Ohh Melanie. Right there. Mmmm. That's so good honey." She moaned loudly, letting her lover know how well she was pleasing her. She felt so good now, her body trembling at the excitement of this sensual lovemaking session with Melanie. "Mmm yess. Your tongue is amazing."

Kaylee continued with the encouragement, her crotch gyrating at a quickened pace on the blonde's face. She was careful to hold herself up so as not to put too much pressure on Melanie. She looked back but couldn't see much, Melanie's face obscured by her curves.

As she gasped a bit louder, Kaylee ran her fingers lower, letting them get tangled in Melanie's bush. Her hair was glistening with droplets of her nectar, and it turned her on more to know that Melanie was excited from giving her pleasure. Knowing no bounds, she leaned over, lowering her head between Melanie's legs.

What started as alternating turns of sneakily watching each other masturbate had turned into full-blown lovemaking with the geeky brunette laying on top of the toned blonde in an erotic 69.

Melanie at once moaned, her tongue attacking Kaylee's hole then teasing her clit with the tip of it. Kaylee reciprocated, thrusting her tongue inside Melanie again. She hungrily lapped up any juices that she could find, letting them slide down her throat. She darted her tongue in and out of Melanie, then slowly ran her tongue back to her clit to again wrap her lips around it.

The temperature in the room was steadily increasing. The audible moans were growing louder and the sweet scent of sex was permeating every air molecule in the room. The two women were devouring each other on the bed, their heads moving as their lips and tongues worked to please each other. Kaylee's curvy butt gently swayed as she gyrated onto Melanie's face, the blonde slowly pushing her needy crotch closer to Kaylee's mouth with each lap of the brunette's tongue. The passion of the moment did not escape either of them as they diligently attacked each other's bodies in a writhing unison.

Kaylee stopped only for a second to catch her breath. "Ohh Melanie. Your tongue feels so wonderful. Pleaseee don't stop." The geeky girl could only beg now for the release that she knew was swirling over her. She quickly tucked her head back between Melanie's legs, eager to make her pussy quiver as hers was at the moment. She glanced up only a second, noticing Melanie's beautiful toes begin to curl again knowing that she too was reaching her point of no return.

Melanie's mind and body were racing. As amazing as she felt, she didn't want this moment to end. Her lips were completely glazed with Kaylee's sweet nectar, and she flicked her tongue at the brunette's clit again. She could feel her lover's body shake, knowing how close she was to release. She loved the feeling of Kaylee gyrating her pussy on her mouth, her curvy asscheeks surrounding her face. The geeky girl was sexier and more passionate than she ever could have imagined, and her one goal right now was to make her feel better than she ever had in her life.

Kaylee could not have anticipated what happened next. As her tongue worked over Melanie's clit, she felt a new sensation. It was different but no less satisfying. She had to stop what she was doing to catch her breath. "Ohhhhhh. Don't....st....ohhh." She couldn't finish her thought. The pleasure was overwhelming.

Melanie had taken their lovemaking to a new level. She had lost most coherent thought by this point, the brunette's mouth on her clit overwhelming her completely. Her need and want to explore this passionate, beautiful young woman that was laying on top of her had completely taken over. They were much alike with similar interests, and now they were sharing the deepest of moments.

Melanie, somewhat nervously, yet excitedly, slowly moved her tongue back, dragging it along Kaylee's skin. She planted her nose fully between Kaylee's curvy cheeks. Then she did it. Without reserve, she ran her tongue slowly around the perimeter of Kaylee's pink ring, intermittently nibbling and kissing the skin. She moved her tongue closer, gauging whether or not the brunette was enjoying her kisses. Hearing no objection, she lapped her tongue up and down slowly on Kaylee's ass.

Kaylee had to stop. Her initial surprise at having the inside of her cheeks kissed was amazing, but this new feeling was so overpowering yet so good that she couldn't focus anymore. She looked back, amazed at what her new lover was doing to her. She threw her head back, moaning loudly.

"Oh fuck. Ohhhh Melanie. Soooo good!"

She gasped, moaned, and writhed in pleasure all at once as Melanie licked her ass. She moved her hips more now, knowing that she was grinding and rubbing both her holes on the pretty blonde's face. She gathered what focus she had left, pushing her face back into Melanie's crotch. She devoured the blonde with unrestrained hunger now, tonguing her clit rapidly, coaxing pleasure from her lover.

Melanie swirled her tongue rapidly on Kaylee's asshole as the geeky girl worked her clit. She was moaning louder now, feeling her toes curling, as Kaylee again slid her tongue in her pussy. She felt the wave of pleasure upon her, desperate to get the release that she needed now. But she wanted Kaylee to get there too. She pushed the tip of her tongue past Kaylee's tight ring, her fingers moving underneath to rub the brunette's swollen clit.

Kaylee couldn't wait. Melanie was eating her ass, and the simultaneous rubbing of her clit had exhausted her restraint. She licked, sucked, and nibbled on Melanie's clit as she felt the blonde move her tongue back to work on her clit. They desperately pulled tighter on each other. Kaylee let go, moving her head away from Melanie's pussy, nearly screaming. "MELANIE!!! Ohhhhhhh!"

Melanie didn't stop, but Kaylee's mouth was away from her pussy for what felt like an eternity. She slowly kissed around Kaylee's pussy then gasped as the brunette again found some semblance of herself to suck on her clit. She needed little attention, her body rapidly giving way.

"YESSS! Kayleeeeeee..."

Melanie gripped her hands tightly around Kaylee's ass as her body gave into the moment. She felt herself slowly coming from the crescendo of pleasure, finally relaxing herself moments later. It was an incredible orgasm, she thought to herself.

Kaylee climbed off of Melanie slowly, moving close to wrap her arms around the blonde in a tight embrace. Kaylee looked deep into Melanie's eyes, kissing her again, the two women swapping juices with each other, tasting themselves on the other's lips. It was quiet for several moments, the only noises the smacking of the lovers' lips on each other.

Melanie let go first and smiled. "Well, um, that was quite unexpected."

Kaylee grinned. "Oh yes, very much so. You are an amazing lover Melanie. My body has never felt that kind of pleasure before."

Melanie responded. "Same here. I'm glad you stumbled into the wrong room." She kissed Kaylee's nose playfully, her hands again running up and down the geeky girl's body.

The sky had gotten darker outside. What seemed like only a few minutes had passed most of the night away. Melanie looked over at her alarm clock, realizing that the sun would be up in a few short hours.

"Soooo...now what?" Kaylee quizzically asked.

"We go to sleep." Melanie giggled, trying to diffuse to question a bit.

"I mean...can I..." Kaylee paused, trying to formulate her words so as not to act weird or seem intrusive.

"Can I stay the night?"

Melanie looked at her and smiled. "Of course you can stay the night." She paused, knowing where the next statement might lead. "You don't have to go back to the living room either." She winked at Kaylee.

Kaylee smiled, quickly kissing Melanie's lips again as she gently caressed her breasts. "Oh, don't worry. I had no intention of leaving your bed tonight." She rolled closer, pressing her tongue deeply into Melanie's mouth.

Melanie responded, sucking again on Kaylee's tongue. She wanted more of her, but her eyes started to feel heavy. Her thoughts began to cloud, losing consciousness to her surroundings. She felt Kaylee caressing her skin, then twirling her hair using her fingers.

As Kaylee watched Melanie drift off to sleep, she kissed the blonde's forehead. She rolled to her side and felt Melanie's arm slide around her. She gently pushed her curvy butt against Melanie and smiled. She heard the gentle sigh and felt content.

Sunrise was only three hours away, and Kaylee could only dream about what would happen in the morning as she faded.