Melanie Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gripping my shaft with one hand, I trailed the swollen head along her pussy lips, circling around her inflamed clit, and gliding across the smooth curve of her shaven mound. I made several passes like this, then aimed myself back inside her and sank all the way in with a long, steady thrust. She was sitting just right for me to fuck straight into her, and I began driving into her steadily, my hands gripping her hips as my pace increased.

"Oh, God," she said as I pounded into her, "Oh, God yes, keep fucking me!"

"I'm not..planning to...stop until...I cum...inside you!" I told her between thrusts and breaths.

"Oh, fuck, I want to feel that so much!" she said, reaching up to rub my arms and shoulders. "I want to hold you tight and wrap myself around you and make you cum," she said in a sultry voice. "I want all of you inside me!"

I was fine with that, so I paused in my thrusting, still deep inside her. She cooperated happily when I turned her once again so that she lay full length along the couch and then positioned myself on top of her. Her hands were on my waist, and her legs came up to wrap around my legs as well. I leaned down to kiss her as I began pumping into her, the tilt of her hips giving me extra depth with each stroke. I felt her fingers interlace behind my neck and her ankles crossed just below my ass, pulling me down into her with every thrust.

"Cum inside me," she said begged. "You made me cum so much...now pay me back for all the teasing and all the other guys and fuck me as hard as you want to and cum inside me!"

How often in a lifetime do you hear that? This was no sensual love-making anymore--this was me fucking Melanie at last, the culmination of years of frustration and fantasy and finally getting a reward for putting up with all her slutty behavior...I felt anger and horniness growing inside me as I lay on top of her, my weight on her hips, and drove my cock into her mercilessly.

As my thrusting grew faster and more urgent, Melanie clung to me even more tightly. My orgasm was approaching quickly, and she was right there with me, urging me on with a hiss of "yess...yess...yess..." in my ear as I pounded her. With a final, triumphant thrust, I locked myself all the way inside her and my body trembled as spurt after spurt of my cum jetted against her cervix. Melanie just held me tight and let me take what I wanted from her, let me use her body.

When the intensity began to subside, I sank down onto her soft body. Her legs relaxed their grip, and she caressed my back wordlessly while my heart slowed and my breathing returned to normal. She even thought to pull the blanket back to cover me as I cooled off. We stayed like that for a long, timeless moment, completely satisfied.

When my cock slipped out of her at last, she giggled. That brought us both back to reality. We sat up, wrapped up together in the fleece, and sipped our waters. As I lit two cigarettes, Melanie snuggled into my shoulder and quietly said, "I like payback."

12