Melanie Goes Out

Story Info
Melanie takes her friend to a strip club and has fun.
1.3k words
4.13
9.7k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sdaven
Sdaven
29 Followers

Melanie (Mel for short) is a 40 year old blond with a greta body who is very free spirited. She stands 5'8 with long curly blond hair, has bcup firm tits and weighs about 130 pounds. Mel is a former nurse and is bisexual and loves to show her body. She recently got married, but before that i heard was quite wild. This is one of the stories i heard.

Mel was a very sexual person. She has no qualms being seen by others, or watching others. She was admitted to being bisexual and would occasionally go to various clubs (swinger or strip) and watch and even partake in some of the activities. (I heard she and 3 other girls once took part in an orgy with 5 guys, but that is another story)

Mel had decided to go to a strip club with one of her friends. Her friend had never been to a strip club before and when they were working a few nights earlier that topic came up so Mel decided she would take her to a strip club so she could experience it. Mel had told her to wear some sexy like clothing, because the girls will come and interact more and the guys at the club would probably buy their drinks.

The night had arrived and Mel's friend did not disappoint. She wore a low cut blouse that left little to the imagination with a short skirt. Mel attire was a. white blouse with few buttons unbuttoned from the top so when she bent over her tits were in full view. She also wore a short skirt with a g string showing her ass if she bent over.

They arrived at the club and their entrance fee was waived. They both wandered up near the stage and started watching the girls on stage. The first few girls were fairly hot, but nothing compared to the third girl. The third dancer was a blond who was about 5'6 with DD tits tiny waist and thick ass. Mel was a little aroused seeing her and in giving her a tip reached across the stage showing her tits to the other side and showing her ass to the people behind her. Once the songs were done the stripper came down and started talking to Mel and her friend and asked if they wanted a private dance.

Mel's friend was a bit nervous with this idea, but with a little persuasion by Mel and the stripper they all decided to go to a back room. Initially Mel wanted her friend to get the private dance , but she was still a little nervous and said she would rather watch first.

Mel sat on the bench as the stripper started her first song. She was gyrating on Mel and Mel was getting very aroused. She unbuttoned a few buttons on her blouse, now being held by one button which led to the stripper grabbing her tits pulling them out so others could see. The second song came on and Mel lost her shirt halfway through the song and was now just in her skirt and g string.

The back room had a few bouncers at the door and there were about 3 other guys getting dances with Mel and her friend. Mel and the stripper seemed to be drawing the most interest from all. When the third song started the other 3 dancers came over to Mel and said she was attracting the interest of the guys in the room would she mind if they watched. Mel agreed to it and started playing a little more with her dancer. Two of the guys came over by Mel while the other stood next to Mel's friend watching.

The stripper was grabbing at Mel's breasts and egging the 2 guys by Mel to grab her tits too. This made Mel extremely excited. The two guys had obvious erections and had above average cocks. As the third song was ending Mel felt one of the guys run his hand up her legs and started to finger her. The third song ended and the dancer talked to the bouncers and they closed off the area so Mel could "entertain" for a few minutes.

The bouncers said she couldn't fuck them, but they would turn their backs for 10 minutes and allow anything else. Mel decided she would jerk them off over her tits and that should be enough. She started jerking them both off and her friend noticed the guy standing next to her had pulled his dick out and was masturbating. She thought his dick was huge 10 inches thick. Mel's friend was in shock watching all of this and wanted to touch his dick, but was too afraid. By this time the first guy had cum on Mel's tits and the second guy was close.

Mel then saw the guy by her friend and waved him over. She was continuing to jerk off the second guy, but decided to suck the big cocked guy. The second guy came on Mel's tits and shortly thereafter the big cocked guy announced he was ready to cum. Mel pulled him out of her mouth and aimed at her tits and he did not disappoint giving her a massive cumshot.

The guys left and Mel started to put her blouse back on. The cum was dripping from her tits and when she put her blouse on it stuck and was making her tits very visible. Mel's friend told her it was hot watching all of that happen and does that always happen? Mel said not usually, but she was really wanting to show her body tonight.

After Mel finished getting dressed they decided to head back home. Mel realized she needed gas and they pulled into a gas station. Her friend noticed a guy pumping gas at the pump next to them. Mel went out in her cum soaked blouse said hi to the guy. He noticed her tits and commented about them. Her friend than stepped out of car and pulled Mel's blouse down showing the guy Mel's tits and saying that Mel really need to get fucked.

The guy said he knew of a place around the corner that was pretty isolated if they were up to it. Mel grabbed between his legs and realized he had a huge cock. She quickly said yes. In getting back to car she asked her friend why she did that and her friend said I heard black guys have big dicks and i want to see.

They arrived in the isolated area and the guy quickly came to Mel's window asking if she wanted to do this. Mel got out of car and stripped down. He bent her over the car and started feeling her ass and tits. Mel's friend started taking some pictures but was acting more as a lookout.

Mel asked if he had any protection and the guy pulled out a condom. The size of his dick made the condom look almost transparent. He slowly worked his cock into Mel's pussy. and started working it deeper. Mel had her first orgasm when it was just over halfway in and had two more before he came. Mel was in ecstasy feeling him cum in her pussy. She felt the cum hit her cervix...she than realized something must have happened with condom. When he pulled out it was obvious the condom had broken and cum was now streaming down Mel's leg. He swore he was clean and quickly left.

Mel was a little astonished about what had happened. Her friend asked what it was like getting fucked like that. And then to make light of the situation asked if she was on birth control, but if not it could definitely makefor a memorable night.

Sdaven
Sdaven
29 Followers