Stranger on Our Beach

Story Info
A Greek stranger on our beach provides a gift to a wife.
4.1k words
3.95
80.2k
103
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
go4itnow
go4itnow
475 Followers

Note: this is essentially a cheating wife and cuckold story. However since the husband is complicit in his wife's infidelity, it is arguable that he is not a true cuckold. If this subject is not your thing, then please pass the story by and look elsewhere.

*****

I'm not sure what alerted me to his presence first. It might have been a kicked stone on the beach or him coughing. Either way as I opened my eyes I realised that we were no longer alone in the small isolated cove on our favourite Greek Island. I also realised that the man who had sat no more than 20 ft away was openly staring at me and my wife who, like the man was naked. I suppose on reflection he was actually staring at my wife who was lying face down next to me.

I couldn't blame him because even at the age of 41 Antonia my wife had a wonderful body, with long toned legs, a wonderfully pert bum and curvaceous hips that may or may not have been enhanced by the birth of our two children. I was slightly peeved however that this stranger had found our favourite secluded cove since we had spent an hour walking to it and felt sure that we would have the small beach and lovely clear blue waters to ourselves all day.

As I returned the strangers gaze I couldn't help noticing his cock and balls which as he leaned back were proudly on display. Even flaccid, his cock was big and was framed by a big set of balls that even from a distance I could tell were heavy with his Greek spunk. As for the man himself, he was probably at least ten years older than us and he had grey hair and a big belly. As I smiled back I noticed that he also had a nice kind face.

I felt obliged to let my wife know of his presence. "Antonia, we have company on the beach."

"What, where, I.." she replied.

"Just to your right" I replied, "but don't turnover as he is real close to us."

"Ok, do you think we are safe?" she replied. I pondered that question and decided that we were and that he was just here to sunbathe naked like us. I also noticed that my cock swelled as I suddenly started to have some naughty thoughts about this man and my wife. Like many other men I had long fantasized about what would happen if in the right circumstances my wife was put to the test by another man. Of course she had always been faithful, but still I wondered.

And so I found myself waving the stranger over to us. He didn't need to be invited twice and he stood and walked quietly over to where we were. I put my fingers to me lips and in an act that later turned out to be very rash, I picked up the suntan oil and made it obvious to the stranger that he could put some on my wife's back. I said to Antonia "you need some oil on your back ok?"

"Mmm ok" she replied.

The stranger knelt down next to my wife and squirted some oil onto her back. He then started to work it into her back. He took his time, no doubt enjoying the secret between him and me. He then squirted more oil onto her legs and started to do those as well. As he moved higher up to her thighs and bum he took great delight it massaging her shapely bum and I noticed that Antonia moved her legs apart slightly to allow the oil to be spread onto her inner thighs.

I held my breath as his long fingers dipped down between her thighs and the sigh that emanated from my wife's lips suggested that his fingers had found her labia. Knowing that he had pushed his luck as far as he could, the stranger sat back on his heels and gazed lustfully at my wife's now glistening body. This was the make or break moment I knew, but I had to go for it. It was now or never.

"Antonia. Do you want to turn over so that our friend can do your front as well?"

There was a delay in processing my comments and then half turning her head my wife said "what are you talking about, I.. oh no I..." Antonia quickly turned around and sat up and grabbed a towel to cover herself. "John, tell me you didn't let this stranger put oil on my back?"

"I did yes" I replied.

Then the stranger spoke for the first time. "Please accept my apologies, it was my fault. I was looking at you both and felt so jealous. You are a beautiful lady and ever since my wife died I have been so lonely."

"Yes well, be that as it may, I don't think my husband should be allowing strangers to touch me when I don't even know their name!"

"Well that is easily remedied, my name is Kostas and I live in the local village. My wife died a year ago and I am just a lonely man. I come here every week as I love the views and the clear water."

There was a few minutes silence then as we all just sat and looked at one another. Then Kostas said "I will leave, I can see I have upset you beautiful lady."

"What, I er no, its ok. I am forgetting my manners" replied my wife. "Please stay, it is ok really and my name is Antonia and this is my husband John." I noticed that as she spoke to Kostas she had dropped the towel, thus bearing her wonderful breasts to this Greek man. I also noticed that she was staring at his 'equipment' quite blatantly.

My wife suddenly said "tell me Kostas, do you have any children?"

At this question, Kostas looked very sad. "No, my wife could not have children and so we were never blessed that way. What about you?"

"Yes we have two, both girls, and both grown up now. I would have liked more but John decided two was enough."

"What a shame" replied Kostas, "I think big families are wonderful; I would have loved the chance to father even one child."

When I looked at my wife she had a faraway look in her eyes and then she surprised me by saying "would you like to oil the rest of my body Kostas?"

"I would consider it an honour Antonia". So saying he picked up the bottle of oil again and then with a smile to me, my wife settled onto her back with all her charms on full display. Kostas gazed up and down her body looking at her breasts and neatly trimmed bush that covered her womanhood.

He shuffled close to her and started with her shoulders before moving onto her chest. He lovingly massaged her full beasts and I could see it had an immediate effect on my wife as her nipples had become fully erect. He then turned his attention to her feet, but instead of oiling them he look each foot in his hands and started to lick and nibble her toes and the soles of her sexy feet. This caused Antonia to both sigh and moan in equal measure.

Having finished with her feet he then kissed his way up her legs and it was not lost on me that he had given up with oil now and was just enjoying my wife's feminine charms. When he reached her most private area however he stopped and looked at me with a big question on his face. The question was: would it be going too far if he fingered her snatch? Well I thought, would it be a step too far? I looked at Antonia and she was lying back with eyes closed oblivious to this dilemma. But I thought sod it why not; I'd love to see how she would react.

So I smiled at Kostas and nodded. He smiled back and pushing my wife's legs apart surprised me as he knelt in between and dipped his head down. I knew he had made contact with my wife's vagina when she jerked and I realised he was being far more intimate with her than I had intended. Her head lifted up and she opened her eyes and said "what the.., oh Kostas that is.., feels so good". So I had my answer, my wife wasn't going to object to this stranger eating her out, perhaps in part because I did it so seldom for her. After two or three minutes I could tell that this man was an expert and soon had my wife thrashing about as he sucked, licked and nibbled. Looking closely I could see his big tongue darting in and out of her now open cunt. My wife's hands suddenly came down to grab his head and as she laced her hands through his wavy thick hair she wailed; "ah yes, just there please don't lose that spot, yes oh yes you're making me cum, now, now oh yes nowwww!"

It was a good job we were all alone on this beach as my wife's sobs and moans as she came on this strangers face were noisy in the extreme. Her hips had lifted clear of the towel and she screamed through her climax, all the while gripping Kostas's head to make sure he didn't lose contact.

When eventually she did release him, she fell back and Kostas sat back on his heels once more. Now however I noticed that his cock had become fully erect and I was shocked to see what had to be a good nine inches of rock hard cock rearing up from his groin. He looked pleased with his work and looking at my wife he said "Lovely lady would it be too much to ask to make love to you?" I was shocked that he would ask that even though he had been so intimate with my wife.

I think Antonia was surprised as well as she said "I don't know Kostas, I am married and well, it wouldn't be appropriate."

"Oh that is a shame" he replied, "I have been without a woman for a year since my wife died."

"Really" replied my wife, "I can't believe a good looking man like you would have a problem finding a woman." I thought the good looking comment was a bit overdone as he was hardly an athletic man and had a large belly. I realised however that when my wife was saying this she had been looking at his erect cock.

Kostas replied "to be honest I haven't seen a woman as beautiful as you in all that time." You silver tongued charmer I thought, I couldn't believe that. After all my wife was no spring chicken!

Antonia surprised me by saying, "oh you are so sweet Kostas. John what do you think, could you cope with him, you know, if we ah, had sex. It would just be to help comfort him of course."

Oh yes I thought, just to comfort him. It was nothing to do with his cock I suppose? I still don't know why I gave my consent, but I did. Perhaps it was me having read one too many cuckold stories where husbands had watched strangers having their way with their wives. Anyway I found myself saying "Yes, I suppose it would be alright, but what about protection?"

Kostas chipped in, "it's alright, I am clean, I haven't been with a woman since my wife."

"No silly" said Antonia, "John means contraception. I am not on the pill since John had a vasectomy and I am still fertile." At those words I noticed that Kostas's cock twitched visibly, probably at the prospect of fucking an unprotected lady.

Antonia said "Kostas, will you promise me to be very careful and pull out before you come? I can see you have very big balls and I'm sure they contain lots of sperm. You could get me pregnant."

"Yes, yes of course lovely lady, I can be careful if you want me to." That last comment seemed a bit odd to me and I was to find out why later. I however, despite my excitement at the prospect of a long held fantasy about to come true before me, was less certain.

"Are you sure that's a good idea Antonia, I mean suppose there's an accident and well, you know you could end up with his baby."

"Oh don't worry so much John, I'm sure Kostas is a gentleman and will be careful."

The trouble is we all know that in the excitement of making love caution can go out the window. Still my wife had said ok and I had to hope that they would both behave as mature adults. Kostas I realised was waiting for my approval and so I nodded at him. He grinned at me and shuffled back between my wife's splayed legs. Antonia had propped herself up on her elbows to watch as this stranger prepared to become only the second man since her marriage to make love to her. Kostas said to her "put me in please." My wife didn't hesitate and she grabbed his massive cock and then rubbed it up and down her sodden snatch before locating the tip at just the right point of her womanhood.

"There, push it in, I oh goodness you are so big". Kostas had only pushed the first three inches of his turgid cock into her and was starting to rock back and forwards and he eased more and more of his huge weapon into her. Antonia was making small moaning noises as this man gradually made her an adulterous wife and claimed her cheating snatch as his. After two or three minutes I could see he had buried all nine inches in her and his big heavy balls were pushing up into her lovely pert bum.

Now that he got into her, Kostas leaned down and I saw his huge stomach cover my wife's more trim and athletic frame. As they got into the act of making love, I noticed that Antonia was holding onto his mighty shoulders as he sawed back and forward. I soon heard the familiar mewling sounds coming from my wife that I knew so well would herald her eventual orgasm.

It was a very strange experience for me sitting back watching another man fuck my wife. Although I had dreamt of this over a long period of time the reality was still so stark and real. The sounds of a man and woman pleasuring each other filled my ears and I was unable to avert my gaze from the spectacle in front of me. On one level I was pleased that my wife was having a good time and that she had allowed my fantasy to come true. On another level however I was very jealous that her lover was so well endowed and that he was reaching places inside my wife that I had never been.

And then there was the lack of protection as well. As much as I had fantasized that this is how it would happen, a man putting his bare cock into her unprotected and possibly fertile womb, the reality and enormity of her action scared me. Suppose there was a mistake or even if he pulled out in time he surely would be dripping precum into her? But I was unbelievably aroused. My cock although meager in size was throbbing painfully and subconsciously I began to stroke it in time with the rutting couple in front of me.

My musings were interrupted by the shrill shrieks and moans of my wife as she reached a spectacular orgasm on the big cock that was ploughing her so wonderfully, "Yess, yes , yes, oh my goodness what are you doing to me Kostas? I'm coming all over your big cock, ah, yes ohhmmmmmm." As the words left her lips I noticed my wife lift up from the towel and arch her back as she pushed up into the massive bulk of Kostas. Antonia strained and heaved against her lover as waves of ecstasy washed over. And then she fell limp beneath him.

As my wife calmed down from the fantastic orgasm he had given her, I noticed that Kostas had stopped his thrusting and was staring down at Antonia. "You really came hard on my big cock didn't you beautiful lady?"

"Oh, god yes, you feel fantastic inside me, no one has ever filled me like you." I felt a pang of jealousy at this remark, even though I knew she was right, I had never been able to give her what this man now had stuffed up her cunt.

Kostas smiled down at my wife and said "I will give you more, much more beautiful lady."

And so he began his thrusting again and soon the small secluded cove was filled again with the moans and sighs of their love making. I noticed that Antonia's long legs were gradually moving up over the legs of Kostas until they were curled around his thighs. Then as they continued their lovemaking and as Antonia neared another fantastic orgasm, she moved her heels onto the big thrusting backside of Kostas. Although I knew this was just a natural response to the feelings that my wife was feeling, I also knew that this was the classic mating position, with legs locked behind the male to stop any withdrawal.

To say I was worried was an understatement. I didn't know whether either of them would have the will power to prevent him spewing his spunk into her unprotected womb. Suddenly Kostas pushed himself up and whilst fully embedded in my wife, said in strained husky tones "I'm nearly there, can I come inside you my beautiful lady? It has been so long and, I... well it would be a pleasure to give you a baby. My baby, the son I have always wanted." I was gobsmacked by his brashness, but reassured that my wife wouldn't accede to his request. She was too old for another child and besides it wouldn't be her husband's.

I hadn't counted on her body's basic desires and instincts however. She might have been forty one years of age, but she was still fertile and her body had been subjected to nearly an hour of sexual stimulus and was now ready to receive sperm to allow her to breed as nature intended. Added to this fact was my wife's latent desire to have another baby and perhaps the baby boy that I hadn't managed to give her.

And so whilst gazing up into the eyes of her Greek lover, Antonia stunned me by saying to Kostas. "I would love you to spunk inside me Kostas and yes I will have your baby."

I decided to intervene, "no Antonia, you can't, you wouldn't. I'm your husband; you can't have another man's baby, please."

"Sorry love, but you denied me the chance when you got fixed and well, I've always wanted more children. I know Kostas will give me a baby boy!"

All the time we had been talking Kostas had been making little thrusting motions keeping my wife close to boiling point. He then joined in the conversation. "John, I'm going to give your wife what she wants. You sit and watch as I put my spunk deep in her womb. You will both love it I promise." I started to object but he just started to thrust again. Now however he was really slamming into my wife. Antonia in turn had crossed her ankles behind his bum making sure he wouldn't or couldn't change his mind even if I implored him to pull out.

I felt sick, my mouth was dry and yet I was aroused as I watching the mating couple in front of me. It was strange having a ring side seat to a breeding couple, especially when the lady was my wife! As Kostas approached orgasm I imagined his big cock swelling within Antonia's tight tunnel and I could see her mewl with surprise at the sudden increase in his girth. Then it happened. Kostas went rigid looked into the eyes of my wife and moaned "here it comes lovely lady, here is my baby."

Antonia had her hands on his back, her breasts were mashed against his hairy chest and her pretty feet with painted toenails curled as her locked ankles held him in the saddle. "Yes breed me oh my lover, make me pregnant as my husband watches, I...oh, I...my god I'm coming now..."

Kostas growled with his release as he repeatedly slammed into Antonia, each down ward thrust no doubt sending another volley of his Greek sperm deep into my wife's womb. My wife for her part made soft mewling noises as she was bred by this stranger. When the thrusting stopped they stayed locked in their mating embrace. Each making sure that the sperm had a chance to do its work. I found that I had come all down my leg and I didn't even remember touching myself!

The two lovers whispered sweet nothings to each other and then much to my surprise and apparently to my wife's delight Kostas started to thrust again. "You can't be hard again surely, I oh Kostas yes, yes just there, you are going to make me cum again, oh yes, yes, yessss."

And so I sat and watched as my wife came again and again on this stranger's big fat cock. After some ten minutes Kostas announced he was about to come again and once again Antonia welcomed him to try and breed her. As he volleyed more of his Greek spunk into her I think I knew deep down that despite her age he would succeed in impregnating her.

After they had again rested, Kostas lifted off my wife and patted her stomach. "I think you now have my baby in your belly. I hope he is strong and healthy." My wife sat in silence and merely nodded, the gravity of what she had just done now gradually sinking in. We gathered our possessions and waited for Kostas to join us, but he declined. "You go; you will want to be man and wife again. I will remember this day for ever. If you bear my baby let me know. Ask in the village for Kostas and people will find me." I nodded dumbly at him and we left.

We walked in silence for ages. When we reached the car Antonia said "John I'm sorry. I didn't mean things to go that far, but when he got his cock in me, I, well he.."

go4itnow
go4itnow
475 Followers
12