Melanie the Tease Ch. 04

Story Info
Monday night comes, and I learn what's coming.
5.2k words
4.71
15.1k
28

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monday was, without a doubt, the longest work day of my life. I spent what felt like hours squirming in my chair at my desk in a constant state of semi-hard arousal. Every time my brain started to drift toward work, inevitably my mind would fill with thoughts of the indescribable pleasure that (I hoped) Melanie had in store for me in the evening.

And it didn't help, of course, that Melanie took several opportunities throughout the day to send me coy messages about how she hoped I had gotten enough rest and that I'd been drinking plenty of fluids. None of the messages were overtly sexual, but they all implied the Melanie fully intended to give me an extended version of the treatment I'd gotten on Friday night--the last time she'd let me ejaculate. My hands shook as I tried and failed to come up with any sort of witty reply. The best I could do is send an emoji with an exploding head, which was met with a giggling emoji of Melanie's own.

I knew I was going to be totally useless at work, so as soon as the clock hit 5:00 I made a beeline for Melanie's office, hoping to convince her to cut out a little earlier than our usual time and begin our evening. But much to my surprise, she wasn't there. I fished my phone out of my pocket to text her before seeing a yellow sticky note hanging off the bottom of her keyboard. I walked over and grabbed it and let my eyes wander over the cute, curly lettering:

"Eager, aren't we? I went home to prepare. Come whenever you like. (But not without permission.)"

My breath caught in my throat and my pants suddenly felt a size to small. I slung my work bag over my shoulder, trying to look casual as I used it to block the bulge in the front of my pants, and headed for the elevators.

***

By the time I made the short walk to Melanie's apartment, the anticipation was nearly killing me. My hands were shaking uncontrollably, and my balls felt full and huge as my aching cock lewdly pointed the way down her hallway. I knocked softly.

Melanie immediately pulled the door open and forcefully yet playfully yanked me inside.

"I thought you'd never get here," she said, despite it being not even 5:20.

"Do you know how fucking wet I've been all day thinking about what I'm going to do to you?," she snaked her hand around my throbbing member through the thin fabric of my pants. I groaned and felt my knees buckle slightly. As my head dipped, Melanie's lips were on mine as her body pressed me back against the now closed front door of her apartment. Her fingers continued to trace the outlines of my shaft. Her palm caught the sensitive ridge of my head, and I gasped into her mouth. I still hadn't said a word, but Melanie pulled her lips from mine and, breathing heavily, groaned into my ear.

"God, I'm going to torture this cock. You have no idea. I'm going to tease it and tease it and tease it. And then, when you can't take it anymore, I'm going to tease it some more, until you're begging for mercy."

My mouth was bone dry. I leaned heavily against the wall to avoid falling to the floor at her feet. My cock, already in a state of desperation, throbbed as my hips thrust lewdly into Melanie's hand. I'd been in the apartment barely a minute and she'd reduced me to a state of need that I'd never before experienced in my life.

"Tell me how bad you want me," Melanie rasped in my ear. "Tell me how bad you need me."

Melanie released me and stepped back, her hand dragging agonizingly over my cock as she broke contact. We were both still fully clothed. Without Melanie pressing against me, I gave in to my arousal and fell to my knees in front of her. I opened my mouth with no idea what would come out.

"Please, Melanie! I need you more than anything. I'm going crazy. All night. All day today. Please, just... please." My voice already sounded hoarse and defeated. I belonged to her, and she knew it. I let my eyes drift up to hers, and saw a sly, dominant smile on her face.

"Please what, dear?"

"Just... please. It's driving me crazy. I can't take anymore. Please, I just need to fuck you." I stuttered aimlessly through half-sentences trying desperately to express my need to cum. Anything to have Melanie take pity on me.

Her expression showed she was entirely unmoved from her plans for the evening. But she knelt down on the floor with me, using her hands to draw my face to hers to kiss me deeply. I melted into her arms, and my head fell onto her shoulder. I was overwhelmed by the sheer amount of emotion that my desperate arousal had caused in me. Melanie purred into my ear.

"Baby, I know you can't take it anymore. I know." Melanie cooed softly. "That's why I'm going to tie you down. That's why I'm going to tie you to my chair so securely that you'll barely be able to move. Then I can decide just how much you and your cock can take. And you won't ever be able to stop me. Now come on, let's get started."

It was only then that I realized, peering through the door of Melanie's bedroom, what she'd set up for me. She'd largely cleared out the center of the room, and in the middle sat a comfortable looking upholstered chair with a back, but no arms. Small legs poked out the four corners, and I could see that Melanie had attached cuffs to each one.

Melanie rose to her feet, pulling me with her. She began to remove my clothes, allowing her hands to linger on sensitive spots that I didn't even know I had. The back of my neck, my nipples, the backs of my legs. Soon, I was completely naked in front of her. I could barely believe how swollen and red my cock looked. Already, precum glazed the tip. Melanie teasingly let her fingers dance around it, never quite making contact.

"Nah, you couldn't handle that right now," she teased. "We need to get you tied down first."

I sat on the chair and Melanie made quick work of the velcro straps. One set pinned my ankles to the legs of the chair. Another set looped over my thighs and held my legs wide, ensuring she'd have uninterrupted access to my genitals. My hands were put in very short cuffs that tied them to the back legs of the chair, forcing my arms to my sides and preventing me from bringing them forward or raising them beyond a couple inches of play. Melanie then looped another strap around my chest, underneath my arms, and behind the chair, pinning my torso. She stepped back to admire her handiwork.

"Well, let's see if you can get out. Pull at them," Melanie instructed.

I tugged playfully at the bonds, but they held fast. Melanie gave a fake look of bemusement.

"Just so you know, mister, whether you think so or not, you're going to be struggling and pulling against those straps with everything you've got later, so I suggest you test them out for real." When I still didn't perform to her liking, Melanie snaked her hands into my rib cage and began to tickle.

"Hey!! Hahahahaha," I let loose a peal of involuntary laughter and yanked at my restraints. Melanie kept up her tickling as I thrashed and pulled, but I was helpless. She was clearly satisfied.

"Alright then," she chuckled. "Looks like we're ready to get started. We've got hours of play time left."

Melanie turned on some light music, and told me that she wanted to make sure we didn't disturb any neighbors. Then she began to remove her clothes. Piece-by-agonizing-piece, Melanie exposed her gorgeous body. She paused every so often to plant soft kissed on my face or across my chest, drawing out the tease. My cock, which had started to wilt slightly from the tickling, immediately rose to full hardness.

Melanie, now fully nude, tilted her head toward my aching member.

"You know, I've fantasized about doing this to you for so long, but I never could have imagined you'd be this sensitive after just a few days without cumming. This is going to be better than I ever could have hoped for."

With that, Melanie knelt between my legs, on top of a pillow she'd put there. I stared down at her, my head lolled to the side, watching my erection twitch aimlessly, pointing directly at Melanie's face.

"I know it probably seems like I've gotten to know your cock really well, but it's still pretty early on for us. So part of this is going to be taking things really slow and experimenting. For example, watch this."

Melanie grabbed a small bottle of oil from a table behind her. "Olive oil," she smirked. She opened the top and let a copious amount of oil dribble over the red-hot head of my cock. She set the bottle aside.

"I find that oil really lets me control everything so well. It's perfect for gauging your reactions and learning how to get you right up to the edge without going over."

I groaned in desperation, knowing the absolutely maddening tease I was in for. She'd driven me crazy on Friday night, and I already felt like I couldn't take another minute. But with my limbs tightly bound and my body forced against the chair by the unyielding velcro, I no longer had a say in the matter.

Melanie brought her oiled hands to the base of my cock. Just as she promised, she started slowly. Incredibly slowly. The oil ensured her fingers found no friction on the sensitive skin of my member. Like a fool, I'd waited until the morning to shave (at Melanie's request). Though I'd always kept trimmed, the completely hairless skin tingled with every touch in a way I'd never experienced before.

Melanie let her fingers wander slowly but purposefully over the bottom half of my cock, carefully gauging my reactions and the rhythmic contractions of my groin muscles. She let her hand slip below my tight balls, sliding her fingers over their wrinkled surface until they met the palm of her hand, while her fingers continued up the base of my shaft. She never let her fingertips pass the imaginary line about halfway up my throbbing penis. When she reached it, the upper hand would pull away to be quickly replaced by her other hand. The effect was a constant slippery stimulation on the underside of my cock. It felt incredible, and yet it was the type of stimulation that would have taken ages to actually move me to orgasm, even in my state.

I stared blankly at Melanie while she played with me, my head resting against my chest. I was already broken, so why did she need to continue to do this to me? It occurred to me that the answer was simple: this was what she loved. It wasn't about defeating me, or even just dominating me, although she'd certainly done that. Her kink was to see me desperate. Driven to that point where I needed release more than life itself, and where she was the only one who could give it to me.

Melanie took her eyes from my cock only briefly to meet mine, and in her smirk I saw a mixture of fun and lust. Never breaking eye contact, she subtly changed her stroking. Instead of her hand immediately leaving my cock as it reached the halfway point, she allowed her soft fingers to curl around the back of it, gripping the shaft with only the slightest of pressure. She would then let the hand continue to the top of my member before twisting her wrist as it left the head. The twist had the effect of prolonging, just slightly, the contact of her fingers with the ridge of my crown. With her right hand, her fingers would trace one side of my ridge, with her other hand following shortly after to harry the other side.

The effect was like one constant, agonizingly soft upward stroke that felt like it completely enveloped me from my balls to my very tip. And unlike Melanie's previous strokes, this one would very quickly bring me to a mind-shattering orgasm if it continued unabated. My hips tried to thrust at the first contact with my cock head, to no avail. Melanie continued these movements, never varying and never speeding up. Within a couple of minutes, the muscles in my core and crotch were tensing, straining mightily to get just a bit more contact. The slow, consistent build-up was maddening and unstoppable. Unalterable even, despite my thrusts. Minutes passed that felt like hours. I could feel the cum welling in my balls, Melanie's slick palms urging it up my shaft with every repetition. Soon, I felt like just a couple more strokes would release the floodgates, I braced for the next stroke of the hand. My eyes shut as Melanie's fingertips snagged the ridge of my cock once more and my body instinctively waited for the second hand to replace it. But there was nothing.

I opened my eyes in time to see my body involuntarily heave, which given the bondage did nothing more than cause my cock to sway and throb in the air. I hadn't been on the very edge, but I could tell from Melanie's reaction that she'd done exactly what she intended by leaving me just a few strokes short of the edge. I groaned and wiggled in my chair, suddenly acutely aware of just how long this night was going to be.

"Melanie, please. I don't think I can stand this." My voice was soft. I was already pleading with her.

Melanie rose up to caress my chest, leaving soft kisses along my shoulders as she nibbled her way to my ear.

"I know, baby, I know," she cooed lovingly. "It's going to be so hard for you to stand it. So, so hard. That's why we made sure you don't have a choice, remember? That's why we made sure it's up to me." Melanie had worked her way around to the back of the chair. She draped her arms over my shoulders and nuzzled her face into my neck, leaving slow, sucking kisses along my collarbone that only served to stoke my ever-growing arousal.

She continued to torture me with her words. "That's why we can't leave you in charge of that swollen, needy cock, isn't it? You want to obey me, you try to obey me. But at some point you'll get to a place where you just can't stand it anymore. Where no matter how much willpower you have, you'll go over the edge. But not when I'm doing it, baby. Just like this time. We're going to keep going until I know exactly how far I can push you. You feel like you can't take anymore at all. But it's not about you. It's about your cock. And I'm going to learn exactly how much it can take. And then I'm going to push you there again, and again, and again. And I'm not going to let you cum until I want you to."

Melanie's fingertips had once again found my nipples and she began to roll and pinch them lightly. The sensation seemed to go straight to my erection as it surged and the head swelled. I was so, so desperate. Something about her voice telling me how she planned to deny me over and over had pushed me to the edge once again, without her even touching my cock. I could barely make any sound except to squeeze out a raspy 'please' once more. Melanie was unmoved.

"Now, let's try that again, shall we," Melanie teased, climbing back between my legs. She applied her oiled hands to my member in the exact same manner as before, this time skipping the portion where she avoided stroking my cock fully. Her long upward strokes immediately sent me barreling toward orgasm. But Melanie slowed her strokes to a crawl and let her grip loosen, watching my reactions carefully to gauge how quickly I was approaching the edge. Her hands glided softly over my cock, sending lightening bolts through my body each time she reached the head and her hand continued off my tip. Over and over she stroked, using a varying combination of firmness and speed to keep me teetering. I suddenly realized that my throat was rattling in an involuntary groan of pleasurable agony. My balls started to suck up toward the base of my cock, and I felt the telltale tingle of an enormous orgasm building in my balls. And just like that, Melanie's hands were gone, and replaced only with the soft sound of her feminine giggle as my cock lurched and a drop of precum forced its way out of the tip of my cock.

I hurled myself against my bonds, which held fast, and I started immediately begging.

"Please don't stop!," I shouted, louder and more desperate than I intended. "No more!"

Melanie again put on her feigned look of sympathy.

"Oh, yes, more. Much, much, much, more," Melanie teased. "If I were you, I'd save some of that begging for a few hours from now, once you really know what real desperation is."

I finally realized that it didn't matter what I said; I wasn't going to convince Melanie to change whatever devious plans she had for me. Instead, I let my head collapse against my chest and let out an agonized groan. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Melanie grab the bottle of olive oil, squeeze some more in her palm, and reach for my straining cock once more.

***

Melanie seemed never to tire of using her delicate hands to push me to the brink. Over and over she teased, ignoring my pleas of desperation. It occurred to me after the fifth or sixth cycle that the repetitiveness was intentional. She was closely studying the impending signs of orgasm and learning just how far she could push me until she needed to break contact. And so each cycle she seemed to be able to leave me dangling just that much closer to the edge. My cock was the hardest it had ever been. Every vein was visible on its surface and the ridge of my head, slick with oil and a constant stream of precum, jutted prominently from my shaft. Melanie once again allowed her hands to travel up and off my cock, leaving it once again bereft of touch. I watched helplessly as my cock surged and throbbed, trying desperately and involuntarily to reach orgasm. My semen felt trapped in my shaft as my body clenched over and over, trying to expel it. But all it succeeded in doing was forcing yet another clear bulb of precum from the tip, where it mixed with the oil and rolled off the side of my head. Melanie watched it gather on the ridge before swiping it up with her fingertip and bringing it to her lips.

"Mmmmm, now that's what desperation tastes like," she teased.

I started to pull at my bonds, genuinely worried about how long Melanie would allow this to carry on. Even now, untouched for several seconds, my cock hung on the precipice of orgasm, almost painfully hard and sensitive. Any touch, it felt, would push me over into oblivion. Yet somehow, Melanie knew.

"I think it's time to take a little break. For you, at least," Melanie teased.

Melanie got up momentarily to position some pillows on the floor in front of me. I watched with agonized despair as she reclined on the pillows, spreading herself out in front of me. Even in the somewhat dim light of the living room I could tell her pussy was sopping wet. Its folds glistened with her juices. She was getting off on my need.

She let her bare feet rest on my legs, one on each side of my erection, which bobbed untouched in the cool air of the living room. I watched as Melanie let her delicate fingers trail over the inside of her thighs. I could still make out that they were glistening from the combination of precum and oil. It may have been just my imagination, but I could swear that I saw her pussy quiver as she softly teased the flesh on either side of it, purposefully not touching her sex directly. She gently allowed one finger to trace the engorged lips, and then, just for a second, allowed her finger to dip inside her opening to collect her juices. Melanie used that finger to lubricate her clit, and began rubbing herself in earnest. I could tell that in her state it wouldn't take long for her to reach orgasm. But that's not what she intended. Her breathing got heavy as she approached the edge. But then, just before she tipped over the edge, she let her hand slide from her clit and on to her stomach. A slight groan of pleasure escaped her throat.

After taking a few seconds to recover from edging herself, Melanie glanced up at me.

"Sometimes, I try to edge myself. I try to make myself desperate, just like I'm doing to you. And sometimes I can hold out for a while. 30 minutes, maybe an hour. But I always give in."

Melanie had let her right foot drop toward my cock, and started slowly dragging it up and down the hard, oiled shaft.

12