Melanie the Tease Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I always give in because I get so desperate that I just can't stop myself. And when I'm in control, I don't have to."

My cock lurched against Melanie's sole as she went back to pleasuring herself. Her fingers teased and tormented her clit. Her naked body writhed in pleasure as her moans filled the room. The urgency in her groans grew as I watched her slow the pace of her play. Her juices rolled down the sides of her pussy. Her fingers barely touched her most sensitive areas. I felt my cock throb as I watched the spectacle and felt Melanie's toes curl over the head. TIme seemed to stand still as Melanie dangled herself on the edge of orgasm, resisting the urge to finish. Was it five seconds? 30 seconds? An hour? I'll never know. But my eyes bulged and sweat trickled from my forehead as I watched Melanie apply just a little more pressure, finally tipping herself over the edge.

"Unghhgh, Unghhh," Melanie gasped and groaned, losing all sense of control as her orgasm swept through her. Her body convulsed and her foot lifted up and away from my cock, leaving me again bereft of her touch. It seemed like the pleasure came in waves, sweeping through her body as she squirmed maddeningly on the floor. I could only watch desperately as Melanie slowly recovered and rose again to her knees in front of me. She kissed my lips softly and let her arms wrap me in a warm embrace.

"My God," Melanie said with a slight lilt in her voice. "I don't think I've ever been that worked up. I can't help it. I just love what I'm doing to you."

I groaned, ready to beg Melanie for my turn to show her how worked up I had been all weekend.

"Please, Melanie," I started. But she put her finger quickly to my lips. I obeyed the silent instruction to keep quiet.

Melanie's voice adopted a soft, comforting, but still cruel tone. "Baby, I'm afraid I haven't been totally honest with you."

A look of confusion came to my face, but Melanie was unfazed.

"You see, I never really had any intention of letting you cum tonight. I suppose I don't mind seeing you cum. But that's not what really gets me going. I need denial. Endless teasing, no cumming. Knowing that your cock cannot cum, and will not cum, unless I explicitly allow it."

I was now struggling against my bonds, pulling with genuine fear. But, just as I'd known since we tested the bonds an hour or two ago, I was going nowhere.

Melanie pretended to ignore my consternation. But she did grab my face in her hands and turn it to make sure I was looking directly into her eyes.

"Tell me I own your cock," Melanie demanded.

This was a totally different tone and direction than I'd seen before from Melanie. Gone was the playfulness. Gone was the notion that I had any control or say in my pleasure.

I started to protest. "But --... " I was cut off.

"No," Melanie said sternly. "Tell me I own your cock. Tell me now." Her fingers moved to glide up and down the sides of my aching erection. The unexpected nature of the contact rocketed me back toward the edge. I felt totally helpless.

"You own my cock," I squeezed out of my tortured body. The words were mine, but it barely felt like I was the one saying them.

"Who owns your cock?," Melanie demanded again, her voice growing in confidence.

"You do," I mumbled, my head dropping to my chest.

Melanie's hand flew off my dick and grabbed my chin, pulling my face up to meet hers. I felt her hot breath on my mouth, just inches away.

"I what?," Melanie questioned. I couldn't believe what was happening.

"You own my cock, Melanie!" I was nearly broken. Yet my cock surged with need that, if anything, had only grown since Melanie's attitude turned.

"Good boy," Melanie cooed, layering kisses across my face and chest.

"Now, we just need to teach you what that means." Melanie turned on her heel and left the room, her pert ass swaying behind her. That left me, hard, horny, and contemplating what she could possibly mean by that. I didn't need to contemplate long, because after rummaging through a drawer in the kitchen, Melanie returned with something in her hand that I couldn't quite make out until she held it up in front of me. My blood ran cold.

"No, please don't do this. No," I begged. I watched in agony as Melanie slowly undid the lock on the silicone chastity device that she held in her hand. She disassembled the pieces with purpose, entirely unrushed.

"I could do this, baby," she teased. "But just jamming this thing on to you wouldn't exactly be owning your cock. At least not the way I have in mind."

My mind was swimming, fear and arousal coursed through my body. My cock had not softened a bit.

"No," Melanie continued. "Owning your cock is a little different. I want you to beg me to lock you up in this. Beg me to make sure you can't ever get off without me. And you're going to do it."

"What?!," I nearly shouted, but managed to get my voice under control. "No, no. Absolutely not. Please, just let me go. Let's talk about this."

"Nothing to talk about," Melanie responded, dropping to her knees again on the pillow between my spread legs. She set the pieces of the chastity cage to the side, within my field of vision.

"We'll just leave that here for when you change your mind. But frankly, I hope that takes a little while."

Melanie delicately cupped my balls in her hand, and lowered her lips to the head of my tortured cock. She let them drag over the precum-soaked surface, and settle right on the sweet spot just below the head. There, she suckled gently, every so often letting her tongue brush the ridge of my cock. The feeling was maddening. It was intense yet subtle, enough to send me up the hill toward orgasm, but not enough to tip me over right away. And Melanie seemed to know just how to modulate her movements to make the journey agonizing.

I heaved in my bonds. My torso lurched against the straps and the sinews in my muscles strained to break free. But to no avail. My cock, betraying me, begged for Melanie's attentions. The long-denied cum welled in my balls, and soon there was nothing I could do to stop the slow and steady march toward oblivion. Melanie, untroubled, continued to pleasure my cock with her warm, wet mouth. My balls tightened, and Melanie withdrew her lips.

"Unghhh, fuck, please!!!," I screamed. A bead of precum squeezed itself from my cock and rolled down the side as my hope of cumming was shattered, dashed at the edge of a massive orgasm. Melanie dipped her head and let her tongue catch the droplet, and trailed her tongue up and off my shaft, serving only to leave me on the edge once more.

"Please what, darling?," Melanie asked calmly.

"Please make me cum," I begged. "Please. It's enough."

"Apparently its not enough," Melanie responded, making a faint, 'tsk-tsk' sound. She lowered her head to my cock once more.

***

I have no way of knowing just how long this went on. For a while, I held out some hope that, if only I resisted, Melanie would give in. Then, I held out hope that she'd make a mistake, accidentally letting me cum. But she never did.

Melanie's mouth clamped over the ridge of my cock. It swelled in her mouth while she lashed her tongue against the underside. I groaned animal groans as, once more, I was taken to the edge. And my body again heaved involuntarily when her mouth was gone, and all that was left was my throbbing, aching cock left untouched and dancing on the edge.

"God, no more, no more." I was completely broken.

Melanie looked deeply into my eyes. "You know what you need to do, baby."

My resistance was gone.

"Please, Melanie, lock up my cock."

"What's that?," she teased, pretending not to hear me.

"Please, Melanie, lock up my cock," I said, a bit louder.

"Hmmm, I'm not sure you really mean it," Melanie said, lowering her head and letting her tongue circle the ridge of my cock. My eyes went wide with fear.

"No, please, lock my cock. Lock my cock, Melanie, please!!" I even surprised myself with the desperation in my voice.

Melanie reached for the chastity cage.

"That's right, baby, you need me to lock your cock up. You've been such a good boy for me. And good boys don't cum. You know that now."

Melanie waited for my cock to soften enough to secure the chastity cage in place. I'd never worn one before, and my cock felt constricted in the tight confines. She waited yet longer to untie me and lead me over to her bed. I didn't fight. I didn't resist. The time for that was over.

"Time for bed, honey," Melanie sang. "We'll talk about this in the morning. And I'll explain how things are going to be from now on."

12