All Comments on 'Melanie the Tease Ch. 04'

by Paperweight123

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
ArabianNightsArabianNightsover 1 year ago

Loved the edging part of the story, really turned me on. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sorry ~ anything like this has to be mutually consensual. I know a lot of readers will get off on this but this really isn't a loving relationship. Unless she says we'll talk about it in the morning and remove tomorrow night it's a no go. I know it's fiction(!) but a fun follow up would be for him to see what happens by the weekend and then quickly turn the tables ~ she says she's not giving up the key, he overpowers her, ties her to the bed with her legs pulled back, inserts a funnel into her pussy and one into her asshole and then sits there with an eyedropper filled with acid! Okay, sweetheart, let's see how many drops of acid into each of your holes it takes until you beg me to unlock my cock! Let's play all weekend! How many drops do YOU think it will take???!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Got a kick out of your biography saying you are only into consensual play with no coercion that wasn't agreed to before hand. I guess you can always write what you don't believe in!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The read was generally really good, but it felt a bit "rapey" at the end when he was saying he didn't want something and she disregarded it. Being a dom(me) is one thing but I dunno.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really hope he ends up with a ball gag in his mouth. I’m tired of his whining

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Outstanding

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Upon reading the previous comments, I see varied views that I had not considered. Did she trick him? Not without consent, NO. Did she increase his levels of consent? YES, Over time. So far, this is a bondage story. No different from a neighborhood kid's Cowboy & Indian game. Some like to tie & others to be tied. As we grow & learn, the sexual aspect of those early choices become clear.

Chastity? A form of bondage! It can be whatever you allow it to be in your mind. He willingly allowed her to control a scenario. She freed him. Sent him home with an invite for a 2nd scenario that he gladly accepted. After introducing him to her proposed next level of bondage, she again allowed him the necessary time to come to grips with the reality of it. Again, he acquiesced. I submit that if his feelings of protest were so very strong? He would NEVER give consent. Since he did, she is monitoring him for the night. How well will she progress after explaining her vision for their future in the morning remains to be seen. Doesn't have the makings of a cuckold or goddess story. Those are too cruel for real love. Now, soon enough, I do see her in leather! Maybe the gag should, as was suggested, arrive sooner? Or introduce him to using his tongue on her. She's gonna need more physical stimulation from him sooner or later. Looking forward to the next chapter myself!!!!!!!!!!!!

bAce

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Need a part 5: after a few weeks, where after she gagged him while teasing him, and then I gagging him to “let him” eat her pussy with her cumming on him…. she eventually gives him the most intense orgasm he’s had in years.

jackkeatsjackkeatsabout 1 year ago

Loving it, consider coconut oil, feels and tastes better.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Wow. What a great and well written story. I greatly enjoyed the discription of his agony. I hope you consider a continuation.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Please Continue!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPaperweight123@Paperweight123
My writing focuses generally on what I like to read: sensual, consensual, power exchange, with a heavy tilt toward orgasm control/denial. You're unlikely to find significant pain play in my stories, or anything that would suggest non-consensual sex or coercion beyond what the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES