Melinda

Story Info
Melinda helps bring down a sex trafficking ring.
11k words
3.96
7.1k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mitchawa
mitchawa
252 Followers

CHAPTER ONE: Trouble With the Mob and Make Over

"What the hell are you talking about?" She asked wiping his cum from her pussy.

I said thanks for the worst piece-of-ass I've ever had," Alan repeated.

She laughed throwing the wet towel into his face. With a tiny dick and less than thirty seconds in the saddle, you ought to think before you speak, you SOB.

"You bitch, you're gone too far." He jumped out of the bed as she pulled her dress over her head. She heard him coming, dropped on her back and kick both legs into his groin. He fell to the floor howling, as he took both feet in the balls.

"You dumb bastard. Don't you think, I've dealt with stupid assholes like you before?"

As he lay writhing in pain. Melinda put on her shoes, grabbed her coat, and went t is trousers, took his wallet, emptied it into her purse, and ambled from the room. She hurried to the stairs, took off her heels, and ran.

* * *

Thirty minutes later, in his pink Cadillac, she was regaling her pimp, Jose Juarez, an account of her encounter with Sam Leonard, the right-hand man of Big Jim Frullo.

"That's funny as hell Mel, but to save your ass, I'm sending you on vacation. Where should you go? I've got lots of friends in El Paso." Jose rose on his hands, pulled his pants down exposing his long, thick dick.

"I don't want to go to El Paso.," Melinda said, "Shut up and suck my Mexican dick." He took her by the hair, suck!"

Melinda got on her knees and took his cock in her mouth. She bobbed up and down on his erection.

"God Melanie you've got a great mouth."

She bit his dick hard.

He screamed in agony.

Melinda grabbed his pistol and pointed at the startled driver. If you want to live, stop this car and pull this Hispanic prick out of the car.

He slammed on the breaks.

Melinda crashed into the front seat, but as she fired the pistol hitting the driver in the right shoulder.

The car rolled to a stop against a curb.

She was jolted but recovered smashing the Hispanic pimp in the face. I'm in bad shit, I've pissed off the Mafia and injured Jose. My life's not worth a plugged nickel. She walked to the cruiser just arriving at the scene.

"Officer, I surrender." She held out her hands. The guns in my purse."

"What are you talking about lady? Have you committed a crime?"

"Yes, two, one against the mob and the other against a Hispanic pimp and his driver." Melinda stood with her hands in front of her.

"Get in the back seat," the officer said.

* * *

He made a phone call driving north along Michigan Avenue. He turned left onto Ohio Street, pulled into a driveway, and into a garage.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Melinda yelled.

"Saving your ass," a strong baritone voice said. " Now get out and into the house. I'll see you in a couple of hours."

Two women hurried into the garage, took Melinda by the arms and hustled her firmly but carefully into the house.

She was astonished by the way she was handled, and the look of the house. What looked like a shack on the outside, was a palace inside. The walls were white except for a red accent wall at the far end of the room. The floors were covered in a matching red carpet, and all the furniture was of the latest fashions. The two women who ushered Melanie into the house were wearing nursing scrubs, blue rubber gloves, and Nike running shoes.

The taller of the two led Melanie to the bathroom. Take a shower and put on the clothing I'll put in here as you shower.

Melanie showered, dried, and dressed. The green dress left for her fit like a glove. Her braless breasts showed prominently through the material, as did her shape and a heart-shaped ass. She strolled into the main room with a white towel around her hair and head.

"You are one voluptuous lady, the taller woman said. I'm Brenda, and this is Karen. We've been assigned to care for you until He gets here."

Who's He?" Melinda asked. "And how did you pick a dress that fits me so well?"

"He will give his name, and among other things, we are stylists and experts in women's clothing. "Are you hungry or thirsty? You've been through a great deal in the past few hours," Karen said removing the towel from Melinda's head.

"Yes, I'd like something to eat and drink."

Brenda used a cell phone and said "breakfast." Brenda asked."

Melinda nodded positively.

Okay, that will take fifteen or twenty minutes. In the meantime, Karen will go to work on your hair, and I'll fix your nails.

The women went about their tasks professionally.

They stopped when the food was delivered, through a service window, to allow Melinda to eat.

"Can you guys tell me what's going on? Why am I not in jail? Why are you dressed in nursing scrubs?"

"You not in jail because He wanted you alive, and we're dressed this way to reduce the possibility in case this gig goes bad," Brenda said.

Melinda ate with relish. She didn't know she was so hungry. The OJ was cold with an excellent taste. After one bite of the scrambled eggs, she asked, "These eggs are super and have an uncommon flavor, why is that?"

The eggs are scrambled with Crème Brule the way He likes them." Karen continued fixing Melinda's hair.

"He guy must be something the way you talk about him."

"He is what he is, and he's every woman's dream," Brenda said getting up from the floor having finished painting Melinda's toenails in flaming red. She changed gloves and began on her fingernails when she finished eating.

"But He was in a cop's uniform and car. How can He be so special?"

"You'll find out for yourself soon enough." Karen finished with her hair, changed gloves, and began making up her face.

Within two hours of showing, Melinda was clothed, fed, and had her hair and nails done.

Karen gave her a mirror.

"Melanie was shocked, she'd never seen herself look so beautiful. "You two are magicians, I've never looked this good in my entire life. My face is perfect, and the flaming red lipstick wants me to want to kiss myself," she giggled.

Melinda was given a four-inch pair of black shoes and Brenda had her sit on a stool and took pictures from the front and back and both profiles.

She was shown the pictures.

"You guys have made me into Ms. America."

CHAPTER TWO: Making Love

There was a rhythmic knock on the door, Brenda and Karen disappeared.

The door opened. In walked a tall, handsome man dressed in black chinos and a black mock turtleneck shirt.

Melinda surveyed him carefully: rippled stomach muscles and well-toned arms. "You must be He," she cooed almost in awe of the male in front of her.

He grinned and laughed quietly. "I see the ladies have followed my instructions. You're more beautiful than your pictures. He spoke in that baritone voice that caused shivers to run up and down her spine. "I suppose you are wondering what is happening to you?"

Taking her hand, he led her into another room that was painted in the same colors as the others, and it contained a couch and two Lazy Boy chairs. He guided her to one of the chairs and sat in the one opposite her.

"My name is Rod Inman. I'm the director of a special task force to deal with female slavery. This house is my operations center, and you've met two of the staff."

Melinda held up her hand, "Who's behind your special task force, what were you doing in a police cruiser by yourself, and why am I not in jail, since I'm a prostitute."

"Good insightful questions. I'm glad you're a bright blond. To answer your questions: the federal government. I have unique authority and abilities, and you're not in jail because I/we need you alive. You would not have lived a day in a Chicago jail."

"Why?" She leaned forward exposing a little cleavage.

"You know and understand how the Mafia works, and you've been in the business. The mob wants you dead because of what you know and what you've done."

"Me, I'm that important?" Melinda asked.

"Yes, you should be tired. I suggest you get some sleep and we can continue our discussion tomorrow," Rod said.

"I don't usually go to be this early, but I'd like to go to bed with you?"

* * *

"If we go to bed together, we will make love and not fuck." Rod got up and went to another door, opened it, and held out his hand invitingly.

Melanie smiled stood and strutted to him with her breasts bouncing in the rhythm of her pace. She took his hand, "I can't remember the last time I made love with someone."

He pulled her into his arms kissing her smoothly. "You won't forget this time."

"I hope you're a man of your word." Melanie walked into the room. It was a bedroom. The double bed was on one side, and the other contained a wet bar and a couch. The walls were white except for the accent wall at the head of the bed which was red as was the carpet. She stopped short when she noticed the mirrors on the walls and ceiling. "Wow," she indicated the mirrors, "I've never watched myself being fucked before except on video."

"You've never watched yourself being made love too. Would you like a drink?" Rod said moving to the wet bar.

"Do you have Moscato?"

"Yes," he reached for a bottle and poured two flutes full before handing the wine to Melanie and sitting on the couch.

They took a sip and stared at each other.

"The dress must have been made for you it fits perfectly and illustrates your assets well."

"Thank you, I like you in black and from what I can tell, I like what's under it. What do you do to stay in such good physical shape?"

"I fuck a lot." He laughed.

"I can believe that." She took a long drink of wine.

Rod pulled her closer and kissed her again. This time with passion.

"I like that. In my profession kissing is a no-no for emotional reasons. You are a talented kisser." She kissed him wholeheartedly and allowed his tongue to slip into her mouth. When their tongues touched, it was as if she had been struck by lightning.

They kissed for a long time with each of them fondling the other's body.

Thrills surged through her as never before when he cupped and fondled her breasts. The size of his cock also elated her. She couldn't believe how large it was. Especially after Alan's midget she sucked and fucked earlier in the evening.

She grabbed and squeezed, "Oh my God, we've got to get undressed. I've got to see your cock."

"I get to see you first," he stood her up pulling the dress over her head. "Damn, you are built for pleasure."

Melanie dropped to her knees, pulling his slacks to the floor and was hit in the nose by the dick that sprang from his groin.

"How big is that Anaconda?" She kissed his meatus, then open her mouth to take as much of him as she could.

Rod stepped back, kicked off his shoes and slacks. He picked her up and laid her on the bed with her head hanging over the edge. "This has to be a mutually satisfying experience," he touched a button on the side of the bed and the room was flooded with pink light.

Melanie's startled face looked up at his cock with her plump breasts hanging back and down. "God let me suck that monster."

He lowered himself rubbed his pole over her lips and inserted it into her mouth. He took both tits in his hands fondled them and hardened her nipples.

She took the head of his shaft into her mouth running her tongue over and around it. Gradually, she took more and move of his gigantic staff into her mouth. This was a new experience for Melanie. She usually could deep throat most guys, but she worked hard to stretch her lips wide enough to take less than half of him into her mouth. Tired of trying to swallow more of him, she tightened her lips and slid up and down his incredible piece of meat.

Rod caressed every part of her breasts: he cupped, rubbed, and scratched. He enjoyed the feeling of the tight lips sliding up and down his cock, but he had a difficult time not attaching himself to her nipples. Finally, he did kissing, sucking and tonguing first on nub and then the other. He couldn't get enough of those mouth-watering boobs.

Melanie pulled him off her breasts because the pleasure was too great to take any longer. She kept munching on his dowel.

He moved slowly from her breasts to her stomach and groin. Opening his mouth he blew on her pussy and used his hands to widen her legs. His tongue flicked like a Komodo Lizard wetting her outer lips.

She stopped stroking him but tightened her lips around his baton.

He separated her lips and plunged into her slit as deep as he could go. Over and over he shoved his tongue into her, and then grasped her clit with his lips.

Spiting his cock out of her mouth Melanie moaned, "Aaaaugh!" as she climaxed.

He held on to her clit and licked it with his tongue.

She climaxed again, "Aaaaugh, aaaaugh! Stop, stop I can't take any more."

Rod rolled her onto the bed and slid in beside her lying on his back.

"Oh God, oh God, I've never been fucked like that."

"You haven't been fucked yet." He pulled her to his body, lifted her over his beast and lowered her until his meatus separated her lips. He held her until she could control the depth of her impaling.

Her eyes were open wide and her hands were on his chest. "I can't do this, it's too big."

He cupped her breasts and thumbed her nipples.

"Oh, my teats are on fire and I'm afraid to settle on you."

He raised his hips forcing more of his shaft into her cunt. "Come on Melanie, you can do better than that." He pushed her arms off his chest, grabbed her by the hips as she slid a little further down his staff. She was in the perfect position for Rod to take a teat into his mouth and suck, suck hard.

She sank further down his thumbing hard on. "Oh, oh, oh."

Rod ran his tongue over and around her nub while fondling the other.

Melanie was breathing hard, but enjoying the attention he was giving her breasts. She tried to hold herself steady, but his cock ever so slowly penetrated deeper into her tunnel.

He switched breasts licking all around it but avoiding her nipple. With his teeth, he nipped the flesh of her breast before swallowing a nub into his mouth and running his tongue from side to side over the sensitive milk bud.

"Rod, I'm loving the way you're treating me, but I haven't had a climax except for your mouth. I'm taking more of your cock, but it's a slow and enjoyable journey." She was grim-faced concentrating on the minor tremors coming from her core.

Using his hands, Rod pushed her breasts from side to side enjoying their moment that resembled the clapper in a bell. He smiled watching the beautiful melons swaying together from side to side. Then he cupped her hangers, lifted and dropped them. They bounced as though they were on a trampoline. He couldn't remember the last time he enjoyed playing with a set like hers.

She fell forward when he pushed himself deeper into her.

Melanie moaned, "Aaaaugh. You've got a great dick. Not only is it enormous but I can feel your pulse in my snatch."

Rod was ready to give her what he wanted and hoped she wanted. He pulled her close and kissed her.

Their tongues were fencing by darting, swiping, and lunging.

Both of them were breathing faster and perspiring and becoming more excited.

He pushed her to a forty-five-degree angle, placed his thumbs between her breasts, and pulled her nipples toward each other until they touched. "Are you ready?"

"God yes, I'm ready, I'm ready for another extraordinary orgasm."

He pulled both nipples into his mouth and sucked them. Using his tongue, he ran it over her teats and then move it in figure eights around her teats.

Melanie screamed, "Ooooaugh, aaaaugh!" as her body became rigid, she climaxed and moved on top of him with a frenzy. She moved in all directions at the same time.

Rod pulled her tight against his body and wrought havoc in her depths. His cock plunged up and in, up and in until he lost control firing spurt after spurt of cum into her chamber.

As she climaxed for the third time, she felt Rod's cock swell and harden before the exquisite feeling of his jizcum filled her cunt with ecstasy. She threw her head back, rolled it back and forth, her eyes rolled back in their sockets, her body trembled like an earthquake, and her toes curled. Holding her by the hips he ground the tip of his pole into the bottom of her cave until he began to soften and eventually slipped from her flooded tunnel of love.

They lay together in a pool of cum, mucus, and sweat as they enjoyed the rapture and glow of sexual satisfaction. They fell asleep in each other's arms.

CHAPTER THREE: The Mob Retaliates

Melinda wasn't pleased with the prospect of seeing Jose so soon, but she had no say in the matter. Her arms were being held by two of his goons. One knocked on a door.

"Come in," a loud voice called.

Melinda was shoved into the room where Jose sat in a hospital bed.

"Well, well, well, I'm glad to see my biting ho. I didn't think I'd ever get to see you again, but I'm lucky and you're not. I'm still in great pain you bitch. but your life is going to be short, painful, and deadly."

"I'm pleased, I followed your orders." she smiled.

"I'm sorry, I'm not going to be a member of the gangbang I've planned for you. When my guys finish, you're going to be fed to the fish. How, do you like that way of ending your life?"

"Being fucked multiple times will be enjoyable because you won't be one of them doing the fucking, besides that's not going to happen, and if you're lucky the jailhouse is where you're going," she said.

He sat up in his bed. "What the hell are talking about?"

"I allowed your men to capture me so I could offer you a deal," Melinda said.

He laughed, deal what kind of a deal can a dead ho make me?"

"If you cooperate and are willing to testify against Big Jim Frullo about how you make contact with your foreign girls, you might get a lighter sentence."

"You are crazy. I won't testify against Big Jim. Doing that would make me a dead man. I'm tired of talking to you. I'll let my guys take care of you. Juan get in here." Jose yelled.

The door opened and Rod Inman came into the room.

"Who is this shit-face?"

Rod walked to the bed and without warning gave Jose a backhand that knocked him to the bed. "Listen pimp-head, you've ruined the life of the last girl. I'm here to offer you a way out of a long jail term."

"Why did you hit me?"

"To get your attention. If you don't agree to the offer Melinda gave you, then Big Jim will know within the hour that you have agreed to be the state's witness against his white slavery operation."

"I'll be a dead man if I agree or don't agree," Jose said.

"Normally that would be correct, but I'm going to keep you alive to testify and to spend the rest of your life the witness program. Your time is up. Testify or not." Rod pulled back his arm.

"Don't hit me again. I'll rat on Big Jim to save my life." Jose cried.

Rod took Melinda and left the room.

Two police officers and a medic came into the room. Jose was read his rights, handcuffed, and rolled out the door to a waiting vehicle.

* * *

" Where are we going?" Melinda asked holding on to Rod's arm.

"You'll see." He put his arm around her shoulders. "I'm pleased the girls dressed you as I requested. You are amazing wearing that blue blouse and khaki skirt. Did you enjoy yourself yesterday?" He smiled.

She looked at him with lust in her eyes. "It started off badly but turned out as one of the best days of my life thanks to you."

He stopped at a traffic light looking in the rear-view mirror." When the light changes get on the floor."

They waited for a long while, "Now," he said putting the car in reverse and slamming into the car behind his. Rod drove away as fast as he could. The car was raked with automatic weapons fire, but it did no damage because the car had been armored.

mitchawa
mitchawa
252 Followers