Melinda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't think, I'm willing to volunteer to possibly have to have sex with a Hispanic gangster who has no respect for women," Debra said.

All eyes turned to Karen.

"Both of these guys are good looking and from what the report's say about them is that they're clean. Nevertheless, I don't think I can do what you request."

There was a long silence except for everyone in the room moving slightly.

* * *

'I'll do it, " said Melinda.

Everyone looked at her.

"But your not an agent," the older agent said.

"Does that matter? I've already met with Big Jim, and I have experience dealing with men." She looked at Rod with determination in her eyes.

"I don't believe, I can allow you to do that for several reasons," Rod said.

"Why not, because we have some sort of relationship between us. I just what to see these guys put behind bars and stop some of the slave trafficking business. I don't care what it takes. I'll fuck every one of those bastards to get them behind bars"

"Everyone of the agents and Rod sat in amazement at Melinda's statement and her willingness to do whatever necessary to complete the Unit's mission, even those she was not part of the team.

Rod stood in shock and opened his mouth to spean.

"Is Melinda is willing to do my job, then I'm willing to join her," Karen said and walked to stand by Melinda's side.

"I'm a chicken-shit, but I can't allow a civilian and my partner to do all the dangerous and maybe exciting work. So I'll volunteer to do what is need to make this idea work."

There was a hush in the room.

Rod stood, "I thank all three of you for volunteering for this task, but I've decided it's too dangerous and involves the possibility of all of you having to have sex with thugs. While I want to catch these individuals as much as anyone else, I'm going to terminate the whole idea."

"Rod you can't stop us from doing the job we've been hired to do. I think your decision is based on your relationship with Melinda, and not looking at the big picture, "Brenda went to join the other two females.

"I'm a whore, and seducing men and getting information from them has been my job for the past five years. Just because you and I have slept together doesn't mean I can't make a contribution to the unit's mission. I agree with Brenda, let us do our jobs."

Rod sighed and paused for a long moment. "Alright, you've changed my mind. We've planed the work and now we have to work on the plan. Gentlemen, you have the information you need to gather what we need to enable us to begin the second phase of the scheme go to work ASAP,

The men left the room excited to have a concrete task to accomplish.

"Ladies, what you've volunteered to do is above the call of duty, but I thank you for the tasks you've assumed. In the meantime, you have other duties to performs.

Debra and Karen left the room after hugging Melinda.

"Melinda are you sure you want to do this? I don't want you too"

"Why not we don't have an exclusive relationship. We just fucked, oops, pardon me, made love a few times."

Rod looked at her with anger in his eyes. "Okay, we'll talk more about this tonight."

CHAPTER SIX: Melinda Fucks for Justice

In Rod's office bedroom, they sat staring at each other.

"I don't want you to do this?" He said.

"Why not, we're not committed to each other, and what you need to have done is something at which I'm an expert."

"I know, but I feel for you, and I don't want you to be with other guys, Especially, the slavers we're dealing with. I'm not sure you can be adequately protected," Rod said acting jealous.

"What, exactly, does, I have feelings for you, mean?" Melinda asked. "If you'll remember the first time, we were in bed together, I told you that I loved your cock and you."

"That was an epiphany for me, but I didn't return that endearment," Rod said.

"What's an epiphany?" Melinda asked.

"That's a good question. The word means an event that opens one eye or to see something in a new way."

"Okay, I have a definition. What does it have to do with the issue of us being a couple?"

"I was struck by the words, I love you," because no one except my parents ever told me, I love you in a meaningful way. The phrase excited me, and I had the most incredible orgasm. It made me realize how unloved I've been for my thirty years." Rod squeezed her breast and kissed her on the forehead.

"Come on Rod, don't bullshit around what are you saying in plain, simple English." Melinda pulled on his cock.

"Melina, I love you and yes we're a couple."

Tears ran down her cheeks. "You mean you can love me in spite of what I've been and what I've done?"

"The answer to both questions is yes, and while you're excited climb up on this hard-on and show me how much I mean to you."

Later, Melanie and Rod lay panting after a long, enjoyable lovemaking session.

"Tell me where did the five-million-dollar idea come from?" Rod asked breathing deeply.

"I thought it would be a nice little nest egg for us when you retire, and we move to some foreign country."

"Who said I was retiring and leaving the country," Rod asked.

"I did." Melanie grabbed him by his cock and gently squeezed. "With your retirement income, we can live a comfortable life anywhere we choose. You'll be able to spend as much time with me as you would like. That's why I love you and your name, Rod Inman or Rod in Me."

"I like that idea, but you'll soon be a wanted woman, and you'll have to testify at Mr. Furillo's trial."

"I didn't think about that, but does your response mean we're a couple?

Rod took her by a breast, "Does our lovemaking make us a twosome?"

* * *

Within a week the male agents had shadowed Miguel and Luis saw a pattern of spatial interaction with each of them. Luis's schedule was more regular of the two, and the restaurants where he took his breaks and lunch were not Hispanic. The establishment's space was open so what happened inside could be observed, and it would not be difficult to have someone inside and to have tails ready to follow him or him and a female agent if they left together.

It had been decided that Melinda would confront him first, she had argued with Rod for a long time to get him to change his mind.

On Wednesday, August the seventeen, Luis left his office and walked to Andy's Deli for lunch.

Melinda followed him in. She was wearing a knee-length skirt three inch-heels and a modest blouse that revealed a minimum of cleavage but definitely showed she wasn't wearing a bra.

Luis ordered a Hogie and a Corona.

Melinda asked for a Philadelphia Cheese Steak and sweet tea.

The smiled at each other as they waited for their sandwiches.

"I've never seen you here before?" He said surveying her body.

"I'm early today, I usually don't have a chance to eat until after two." She leaned against the counter so it would be easier for him to notice she was braless.

"What kind of work do you do?" He asked.

She smiled," I'm a gofor with the Green Insurance Agency. I started several weeks ago."

The food arrived, Luis picked up his sandwich and beer. "It was a privilege meeting you." He turned to search for a table, then turned back. "Would you care to share a table with me? I don't like eating by myself."

Melinda picked up her meal, "Yes, it would be lovely to have lunch with such a handsome man."

As they sat, "You're the first white lady that's ever called me that," he said.

"That's hard to believe because of your of your attractiveness."

"Thank you for two compliments, and I haven't said anything about how beautiful you are." He took a bit of his sandwich and a swig of his beer.

"Thank you, kind sir. She ignored her cheesesteak and sipped on her tea. "What kind of work do you do?"

He stared at her," I'm a trader, I buy and sell a wide variety of goods" he moved his knee to touch her thigh.

Melinda continued drinking her tea and eating her sandwich. "What kind of goods do you trade?" She pushed her leg against his."

He looked at Melinda excited. "I...I buy and sell almost anything available, but mostly textiles." Reachin under the table he placed his hand on her leg.

"It must be interesting trading so many different types of goods. Do you do business with Mexico and other Latin American countries?" She asked placing his hand on his and moving it higher.

He squeezed her thigh. "Would you like to come to my office after we finish eating? Luis asked.

She smiled, "I'd like that, I have flexible hours."

They ate and drank quickly.

Luis picked up her check, paid for both of them,, walked her to the door turning right in the direction of his office. He put his arm around her waist walking rapidly. Are you ready for a big Mexican cock? You should be after I paid for your lunch."

"I'll expect more than lunch for a piece-of-ass," Melinda said.

"What might that be?"

"Why don't we wait until you see if I'm worth it?"

"I like that idea. But you have the looks and the body that is more than likely better than average." He patted her on the butt. As they went into his office he asked, "What should I call you, we didn't give our names?

"My name's Melinda, what's yours?" she asked.

"Most of my dates call me, Oh My God," he laughed pulling off his tie, and working on his shirt buttons.

"Your not bragging are you?"

"A man with a ten-inch dick doesn't have to brag. He dropped his shirt and was working on his shoes. Why don't you get undressed?

"I don't have that much time, that'll have to be a quickie."

"Ha, I didn't bring you here for a forty-second shot. I'm going to have a go at those tatas before I give you the best fuck of your life. Now, get undressed." He said threateningly.

Melinda reluctantly and slowly undressed. She wanted to be sure her protection and the wire were in place when she sprang the trap.

"Wow you do have a set," Luis said as Melinda lowered her bra. Give me a little blow job before I give you my monster"?

Melinda got to her knees and held a brownish cock in her hand that was no way near ten inches. She gaged at the smell of his shaft but licked the head before she took him into her mouth. It only took her a few strokes to have him at attention.

"That's good, not the best, best but good. Set on my desk and spread your legs." He was sucking on one breast and pinchin the other nipple.

Melinda, stroked him a few times and pulled him to her snatch. "What are you waiting for? Give me that ten-inch cock of yours."

Eagerly he rammed into her.

She closed her eyes and grabbed him by the ass to speed up the process.

He humped her as fast ass he could, and came with a rush in less than a minute." He pulled back, I'll last longer the second time."

"I hope so because you're not as good as Miguel."

He looked puzzled, Miguel, Miguel who?

"Miguel Garcia, he's a better fuck and he told me he worked with you in the trading business.

"No way, Miguel would have would have said anything to as easy pick up like you."

"Well if you're not trading in American and foreign females for sex, then I guess I've got the wrong Luis Roland," Melinda said.

"He actually told you that?"

"Those were his very words."

"That dumb SOB, thinking with his dick instead of his brain. He would never tell a white bimbo like you that we were trading females for sex." Luis said. "I can't let you loose knowing that kind of information. I'll have to have you taken care of."

"I thought you just finished taking care of me. Do you want me to work for you?"

"Would you do that?"

"I won't work for you the way you treat the other girls, you move around fucking some assholes who don't know what's going go."

"How do you know how I treat my girls?"

"I don't, but it doesn't matter because you're ass is going to be rotting in jail for a long time."

"What the fuck are you talking about?" He reached for the phone.

The door flew open. Rod and two agents rushed in and cuffed Luis. Rod covered Melinda with a towel and hurried her out of the office into a waiting car.

"Are you alright?" Rod asked looking intently at her.

"I'm fine. He was a lousy fuck, and I hope he's the last one I have to be with. Have I proven that I love you?"

"Yes, but I hated every minute of it."

"I did too, I want to go home, clean up, have something to eat, and then I'm going to fuck you until you can't get it up."

CHAPTER SEVEN: Sex and Melinda's Past

Melinda and Rod showered together.

"I hate the fact that I let you talk me into your fucking Luis to get the information we needed to arrest him and the others." Rod washed her back gently.

"It's okay Rod, I'll never have to do it again. Remember it was just a fuck. I've had a lot of them, and many were a lot worse than that one. What we're going to do after we shower is called lovemaking, and it's not the same as having sex with a scumbag, but with a man who I admire for what he does, and for his willingness to love me in spite of my past. Turn around so I can wash your back."

The dried each other and walked naked into the bedroom.

"Lie down on the bed on your stomach, I'm going to give your body the best lube job it's ever had. Melinda removed a spray bottle of lotion from the dresser. She kissed Rod on the cheek, neck, shoulders, and back before she squirted the sweet-smelling liquid over him. She rubbed it into his body and kissed every spot she spread the ointment from his neck to his ass.

He laughed when she ran her finger up the crack of his ass. "Keep that up, and I'll be out of here."

"Okay, okay, I'll stop and do your legs." She massaged his thighs, his calves, his ankles, and his feet doing each toe. "You have beautiful legs. I love them because of their shape and strength. I like the way you use them when your cock is buried inside me."

"Speaking of that, are you going to ever get to the front of my body?" He chuckled.

"It's time to roll over Mr. He. Where did you pick up that name anyway?

He laughed, "I suspect it was because they didn't know what to call me after I'd sent them over the moon."

"What does that mean?" Melinda sprayed the ointment over her chest and stomach.

"Are you playing dumb on purpose?" He asked.

"Yes, I'm a blond remember." She rubbed the oil into his hairy chest, then his neck and face.

"I like that," he said pulling her to his lips and kissed her.

"Let me go so I can finish."

Melinda massaged his stomach, shoulders, and arms. She by-passed his hard-on to knead his legs from his groin to his toes which she sucked one at a time.

"Are you crazy woman? No one sucks on toes." He laughed.

"Yes, I do because I love you." She moved her hands to his inner thighs and slowly pushed them to his erection. "I love your dick, the size of it, the shape of it, and the way it sends me over the moon."

"I love the way you talk about it. I never thought of my stiffie being special. It's just an instrument to remove the waste product and to eject my cum into a pussy, your pussy."

"Shut up, so I can get to work on you." She kissed his meatus over and over, before taking it into her mouth swirling her tongue around it until it was shiny with her saliva. Looking up at him. Her mouth closed around his cock and began to move up and down.

Rod moaned, "Damn, your good at that, but I don't want to come in your mouth. Stop when I tell you too."

"Okay, but I have to keep this up for a while." She mumbled around his staff.

"Stop Melinda stop," Rod cried.

She grabbed him by the ass and pumped him until he lost control. His body shook when he shot rope after rope into her mouth and throat. "Damn, that was incredible, but I wanted to save that for your pussy.

Swallowing she said, "I had to do that. I wanted to taste your seed so bad. I've never tasted better." She returned to massaging and kissing him.

It didn't take long before he became erect again.

Melinda smiled, as she straddled his body and impaled herself on his long shaft. "I'm going to feed you my breasts and fuck the skin off your cock." She pushed a breast into his face and imperceptively moved on his pole. She looked down on the man she loved sucking and fondling her breasts and nipples.

She was thrilled by the man and all his actions, but she remembered growing up and not feeling loved by her family. The lack of love led her to search for it with other people primarily boys. She lost her virginity at fifteen and had sexual relations with some boys and a few older men. One man ten years her senior was a marvelous lover but was a spender and not a saver.

She returned from her revery to notice the joy she was experiencing from Rod's efforts but returned to her thoughts.

They were always broke. To save the relationship she agreed to have sex with some of his friends for a fee. Her beauty and body attracted more friends than she knew her boyfriend had. She fucked many of them, but it didn't improve their lifestyle. So she ran away.

Remembering when she took back her independence was a happy time, but the fear of being on the streets as a whore was scary. At this very moment, the only man she loved was pleasing her as no man before him had been able.

However, at twenty-one in a large city, she had no marketable skills, and so she became a prostitute. Being a lady of the night was difficult and she was barely making a living. She met Jose when she was twenty-three, and after they had sex he said she should work for him. Her income would be steady, he would take care of any medical or legal costs, she would be protected from physical harm, and she would have an apartment and have the money to eat properly.

Her run-in with Alan the second in command of the local mafia took, her anger with Jose for him commanding she give him a blow job that resulted in her biting him and shooting his driver, led her to Rod and the position she was in now. She was riding his cock with all the passion she possessed until they simultaneously climaxed. Being in love and not living with the fear of the past had transformed her life, and she looked forward to living the rest of her life with the man she loved.

CHAPTER EIGHT: Retired, Marries, and Pregnant

Two years later, Melinda and Rod lie on a thatched mat in the nude in from of their new home n the island of Vaneutia. They were breathing heavily for their lovemaking.

"It's isn't amazing that in less than three years since we met, you're retired, and we have the money to live in our own house, on our own beach, and not have a worry in the world, Melinda rubbed Rob's hairy chest.

Rod cupping one of her breasts said, "Yes, it more than nice, and it's even better than a large group of human traffickers are spending a long time in jail, and the sex trade in Chicago has slowed to a trickle. With a lot of help, especially yours, one of my life goals has been achieved.

"Are you ever going to fall out of love with me? Especially, because of my background." Melinda lowered her hands to his limp cock.

"I never think of your life before me, because in one way my life began when you stepped into a squad car in Chicago." He kissed her lovingly on the nose.

"I'm pleased with you, obviously more than pleased. You the most handsome and most intelligent man I know." She stroked his rising shaft. And, I never thought that I would be married to the man I love more than anything in the world."

Flattery and your hand on my dick will get you almost anything you want."

"You have given me more than I ever expected. I've never been made love to so well and so often and I've never been pregnant before." She giggled and kissed him on the mouth.

"Pregnant, you're pregnant?"

"Does Daddy have ears or does he only hear with his dick?"

"Mrs. Inman, why didn't you tell me you want a baby?"

Mr. Inman, you never asked and I wasn't sure you wanted a child or had even though about it." She said.