Melinda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

" What the hell was that?" Melinda asked

Rod laughed, as he saw four men jump out of the car and run in all directions. "That was some of Big Jim's men who were trying to kill us, but I blew their radiator and maybe more. They fired at us but couldn't follow and had to abandon the car."

"What will happen to them?"

"If they don't get caught by the police, which they probably won't, they'll be in trouble with Big Jim. The car and maybe some of the weapons may be traceable."

"I'm glad you saw them and the car is bulletproof." She leaned her head on his shoulder.

"Are you hungry?" I know a little place that serves good steaks," Rod asked.

"With you around, I'm always ready for a steak, if you know what I mean?"

He grinned; I'm talking about food. Is the answer yes or no?"

"Yes," she kissed him on the cheek and dropped her hand in his lap.

"It won't take long to get there," he said moving her hand.

* * *

They walked into a small bar and grill. The sign above the door read, Sam's Steaks and Suds.

Melinda pouting turned a few heads as they were led to a table in the rear of the establishment by an elderly, grey-haired lady."

"What can I get ya ta drink?"

"I'll have Scotch on the rocks, Dewar's if you have it?" Melinda asked.

"Make that two." He removed her hand from his knee. "I didn't figure you as a Scotch drinker."

"I don't like cocktails. The taste of the liquor is diluted." Melinda looked at him. "I haven't had a chance to properly thank you for last night."

"Nor have I. It was more than enjoyable."

The waitress came back carrying a tray with four glasses. "The gentleman in the gray suit sent the extras."

" Thank him for us," Melinda said waving her hand in the direction of the bar.

"Are ya ready to order?"

"We'll have two Ribeyes, rare, baked potatoes all the way, and the vegetable of the day," Rod said.

"You're ordering for me now?" She asked sarcastically.

"If you drink what I drink, you eat what I eat."

The waitress waited to look from one to the other.

Melanie looked at the server and nodded. Then, she said to Rod, "What's next on the agenda?"

"We're waiting for others to make that decision. I have an idea as to how to get to Big Jim, but it's only what I think." Rod stared at Melanie, "Have I told you how beautiful you are?"

"As a matter of fact, you have, the first time you saw me. But I haven't told you how handsome you are and even better what a fabulous lover you are."

They drank some of their Scotch.

"How did you get into the cop business?" She asked

"By accident, I was caught with the daughter of a big shot, and it was either go to jail, ruin my business career, or join a federal agency." He said.

"Not a bad way to get a career. You fucked yourself into a job. Kind of like I did." She stared at him.

He stared back but didn't speak.

The man in the gray suit walked to the table. "I apologize for interrupting, but I'd like to give my card to this lovely lady."

"You son-of-a-bitch, you have a lot of nerve approaching me like this." Melanie stood in a rage.

"Calm down Mel, I just thought we could get together later."

"Pardon me, are you hitting on my date?" Rod asked.

The man laughed, "Your date, you dumb ass, she's a whore."

Rod stood, "I believe you owe the lady an apology because you obviously have misidentified Ms. Ferguson."

The man laughed again.

Rod stepped forward and delivered an uppercut to the man's stomach.

He fell like a stone, groaning.

"Let's go, Melanie." Rod took her by the arm, dropped a fifty on the table, and led her from the restaurant.

Melanie was crying. "I'm sorry you had to defend me because he's right, I'm a whore."

"You were a whore, but not anymore." He gave her his handkerchief helping her into the car."

Sniffling she asked, "Where are we going?"

"To my place, where I'm going to allow you to make love to me." He put his hand on her leg. "That is if you want too?"

"How far is your apartment from here?" She asked

"About thirty minutes."

"I can't wait that long. Pull your pants down, I want to start now."

At the first traffic light, He unfastened his belt, rose off the seat and pulled them down. His Anaconda sprang free.

Melanie took him in both hands, licked his length, and took his meatus into her mouth. She ran her lips up and down his cock before taking it as deep as she could.

Rod drove as fast as he could enjoying Melanie's lips slipping up and down his shaft.

It took him less than thirty minutes to get to his apartment, and into his apartment.

They left a trail of clothes on the way to his bedroom.

Melanie was on her back with her legs spread," Hurray, I want you in me."

Rod climbed between her legs and carefully slid into her pussy.

They groaned, "Aaargh." As he entered.

They didn't talk. They were animals functioning from a primal instinct.

He wasn't gentle. Rather he plunged into her wet, slick pussy with abandon.

Melanie grunted each time he bottomed out, but she rose every time he came forward to enable him to go as deep as possible.

Time stood still as the bed rocked like an earthquake.

Her groaning and his breathing were loud.

They perspired from the exertion. Their heart rates increased dramatically.

Rod's ass moved rapidly as if it was an oil rig.

Melanie was in heaven. She enjoyed the walls of her twat being separated and collapsed with each stroke. The thrill of his shaft striking the bottom of her tube was beyond her belief.

Rod couldn't move fast enough. He ravaged her and wanted to fill her with his cum. He cursed his long-lasting endurance. Why couldn't, for once in his life, come with a primal roar.

She rocked with him. Every inch of her pussy borders was being stimulated as never before. She loved it and didn't want him to stop.

He couldn't believe what was happening. Melanie's cunt was a perfect fit for his cock, and the sensations she was giving him should have caused him to explode like a geyser. Instead, his shaft was burning with desire from the feelings of the friction between them, but he couldn't please himself.

"Rod relax and allow it to happen," Melanie said staring into his brown eyes.

He slowed but kept a steady pace.

"I love you cock. I love you." Melanie said pulling him close to her heaving body.

Rod was amazed at her statement. This woman with a shady background, to minimize the truth, claimed to love him. He'd never been loved before. Excited he slammed into her one, two, three times. His cock expanded and solidified just before he came like a bull entering the bullring. He roared his satisfaction, "Yes, yes, yes what a great fuck."

Melanie, too, felt his hot cum flooding her willing and waiting well. Her orgasm was beyond belief and she came completely apart. She cried Crocodile tears of joy holding her lover as close as she could. Feeling one with another person was a religious experience, one she would always remember.

CHAPTER FOUR: Melinda's Street Smarts While Confronting the Mob

So, you're the bimbo whore who insulted my Right-Hand Man, Alan and kicked him in the nuts. I can see why he would favor you. He's always been a tit man, but you're also a gorgeous girl for a whore. Anyway, you have guts, but no brains. Didn't you think I'd have my guys looking for you?"

Melanie stood anxiously with her hands folded in front of her groin. She was wearing a red blouse that accentuated her plentiful breasts while hiding a secret mike, and a khaki skirt at mid-calf. "I assumed you would be looking for me, and I allowed myself to get caught so I could strike a deal with you."

The big, tall Italian laughed. "What kind of deal would I make with you, and why would I do that? Are you offering to sleep with me? I might just do that, but a piece-of-ass won't save your pretty behind."

"No, I wouldn't offer myself to an asshole like you," Melanda said smiling.

"You are a gutsy broad, but you'll pay for that comment. What kind of deal would I strike with you?"

"You probably don't know, but I injured my pimp and shot his driver. The cops are looking for me."

He scoffed, "So you want me to hide you from the police? I'm going to take care of your problem in a way that won't be pleasant."

"No, I don't want your protection, but rather I'd like to make an exchange of information," Melanie smirked and shook her head.

"What kind of info do you have that I'd make a trade with you?" He asked.

"Jose told me about your interests in the slavery business, and I've already prepared some details of that enterprise that might be of interest to the authorities." Melanie sat in one of the stuffed chairs and crossed his legs at the knees.

"What the hell are you talking about? Jose didn't and doesn't know anything about my connections with slave trading." He said staring at her.

"He knew a lot more than you give him credit for. Does the name Miguel Garcia mean anything to you, or how about Xi Sing?" She asked crossing her legs in the opposite direction.

Big Jim stood, "Where the hell did you get those names? There's no way in hell, Jose would have known those names."

"So, they are business associates of yours?" Melanie asked leaning back in the chair.

"I didn't say that." His face turned red.

"Your reaction doesn't reflect your lack of knowledge. If those names don't have any meaning for you what about Luis Roldan or Sun Lee Un?" She placed both feet on the floor and smoothed her skirt.

Big Jim plopped back in his chair. Okay, what do you have to trade?"

"So those names do have some meaning to you?"

"Ya, ya, ya."

That's what I wanted to hear. "First, I'd like your word of honor for my safety. Second, five million dollars deposited in an offshore bank account I'll give you right now." She smiled her victory smile.

Resigned, he said, "Give me the account numbers."

She gave him the numbers.

He picked up his cell, "Carlos send five K to this account" He gave him the number.

Melanie smiled, now let me use your phone to see if the money has been deposited.

"Damn, women don't you trust anyone."

"Not a scum bag like you." She said dialing an international number. While Melanie waited, she asked, "What do you think about my intellect now?"

"I have to give you credit. You're the smartest whore I've ever met or done business with. Most whores are at their best on their backs."

"Yes, my pin number is 5432, and I'd like to know if five million US dollars have been deposited in my account. Yes, I'll wait."

"While we're waiting and I've given you everything you want. Why don't we do the horizontal rumba?" He looked at her as though she was a piece of meat.

"You've got a lot of confidence but no balls, Big Jim. I wouldn't fuck you to save my life. Hello, yes, the money has been transferred. Thank you so much for your help."

"Okay, you got what you wanted, now get out of here. If any information that has been transferred between us becomes known, then my word of honor no longer holds, Understood," he said.

"Understood, it's been a pleasure doing business with you," she said leaving the room.

* * *

After leaving Big Jim's headquarters, Melinda was picked up by Rod and taken directly to the office of the FBI. On the way, the wire was removed and a copy made.

Rod didn't want anything to happen to the tape. Too many strange things happen to evidence, and he wanted a copy just in case the information wasn't used to bring down the main operator of human trafficking trade in the Chicago area.

Melinda and Rod were taken to the office of the FBI's Human Trafficking Task

Force. She told the director and his aides what transpired and Rod gave them the original tape of her conversation with Big Jim Frullo. She was bombarded with questions about the meeting and thanked her for her service in gathering enough data to arrest and prosecute Big Jim. Finally, she was asked about the five million dollars she'd extorted from the mobster.

"It was a spur of the moment idea. I had him hanging by his balls. I risked my life to provide evidence that proves Big Jim's connection to known individuals involved in sex trafficking. I deserve the money because I'm not going to be rewarded by any federal agency for my service. I'm not employed by the government and thus will keep the money," Melinda said defiantly.

"You've committed a crime of extortion and will be prosecuted if you don't provide the money to this agency," the director's assistant said.

Rod spoke up, "Gentleman, I persuaded Ms. Ferguson to work with my SIU, and she has done so willingly and with no agreement to pay for her services. If she is prosecuted for bilking Mr. Frullo, I will advise her not to testify at his trial."

"Agent Inman, what you propose to do is also a crime. You will lose your position, placed under arrest, and be indicated," the Director said.

"Mr. Director if either Ms. Ferguson or I am charged with a crime then all the work done to achieve the goal of my unit will not be achieved. Is it more important to be concerned with the money or putting a known gangster and human trafficker out of business? Rod stared the Director in the eyes.

The discussion went on for several hours before the Director said, "Ms. Ferguson, I want to thank you for your service to this agency. At this time, no decisions will be made. You are free to leave but do not leave the state until this matter is settled. Agent Inman, will you remain for a short while"

"Yes sir, I will. Two of my agents will take Ms. Ferguson to my unit's control center."

Melinda was escorted from the room by one of the Director's assistants.

When the door closed, the Director said, "Rod, do you intent to enable Ms. Ferguson to escape with stealing five million dollars? Money that technically belongs to the US. government."

"Yes, sir. I will defend my position and will resign my position if you so desire."

"Damn, Rod why are you doing this?" The Director asked.

"Sir this is an example similar to that of a Whistle Blower who provides evidence of government fraud and loses his or her job. In effect, the money was given to Ms. Ferguson by Mr. Furillo before the FBI was directly involved. I will report the contents of this meeting to the individual who commissioned me to head up the SIU."

"And who is that, specifically?"

"The office of the President of the United States." Rod stood. "If you have further questions, I believe you should contact that office. I will be at my control center if there is further need of my services to the FBI." He walked from the office, the building, and got into one of the unit's cars.

CHAPTER FIVE: Melinda Fight's the FBI and Volunteers

Back at the control center, the team gathered in the kitchen over coffee and Danish. Rod and Melinda brought them up to date with the meeting with Big Jim and the FBI

Both Rod and Melinda were upset because the FBI seemed more interested in getting their hands on the five million dollars than they were with the evidence provided to them about the human trafficking issue.

Brenda and Karen and the four male agents asked a lot of questions. After an hour the discussion ended, and Rod and Melinda went to his office, and the remainder of the team was about their assigned tasks.

As they sat in chairs opposite each other, Rod said, "We still don't have a plan of what do from here. Big Jim is going to be arrested, and his sex trafficking will be disrupted, but we know it won't take too long for someone else to fill the vacuum," Rod looked disturbed.

"What you and your team do? I'm assuming your task has been completed. Are you going to be assigned to other cases?" Melinda leaned forward displaying an abundance of cleavage.

He smiled at Melinda's flashing flesh. "Big Jim is a little fish in this entire case, it's his suppliers we should go after next, and I don't like sitting around for someone in Washington to make a decision."

"What are you going to while you wait?" She crossed her legs provocatively.

"We could do that, but it doesn't solve the problem of the suppliers. Let's brainstorm the question: what if we knew the location of the four known suppliers."

"That's an easy one. Use Brenda and Karen as lures for one or more of the suppliers."

"Good idea, what do we do to enable them to meet our targets? Rod asked

"You can be assigned some agents to tail them to find out where they have a break, or lunch or dinner." Then have the girls dressed to attract try to get their attention. Have them wired as I was and go where ever it goes. You'll have the girls followed for their safety.," Melinda said.

"I call the agents in here and see if their willing to participates in such a scheme?" Road picked up the phone and called for them to come to his office.

Karen and Brenda arrive first followed by four male agents.

"Please sit down, Melinda and I have a plan to attempt to get to the foreign supplies. Specifically, we're going to try to lure Miguel Garcia and Luis Rican into a trap. There are several parts to the scheme,, and no one is being ordered to participate," Rod looked at all six of his agents.

"Okay Rod, give us the details so we can make decisions," the oldest of the male agents said

First, we have to locate these two guys and find out where they live, whether their married or not, and where the taken their breaks and meals, where and with who do they conduct business, do they have bodyguards, and what time they usually leave their offices?" Rod laid out each point.

"Do we have a starting point?" Another agent asked scooting up in his chair.

Yes, we have several addresses that should enable us to find them and begin collecting the information we need."

"That's good. It means we won't be hunting fleas on a dog, but have a good idea as to were their" located. A third agent said.

"That correct and I assume the four of you will conduct that part of the plan. Rod indicated the four male agents. The second phase is voluntary and is requested by Brenda and Karen. Once we've found places where we can meet them, I'll need one or two of you to make contact with them.

"What do you mean to make contact?" Karen asked.

"This is potentially dangerous, although we'll provide all the protection we can, the girls will have to attract their attention, meet them, and try to gather the types of information about their operations. I believe you can figure out what that is." Rod looked at his two female agents

What I head you saying is that one or both of us will have to use our sex appeal on these guys and possibly their, bodyguard and their associates to get the info we need."

"That's correct," Rod said and obviously there a possibility of being hurt or killed. I don't want to underestimate the possible danger of this mission." He looked at Karen and

Brenda.

"Does this mean, we might have to fuck them?" Brenda asked.

"I don't know, but I expect these guys will want some female comforts before they divulge any information."

"So the answer is yes?" Karen sat back in her chair and crossed her legs.

"No, the answer if maybe, and I will not order you to do so. If you are willing to fuck them for information I won't stop you, but the mission for you ladies is completely voluntary." Rod looked at them.

Karen said, "The evidence we need will require at least one of us being willing to meet with either Luis or Miguel which may lead us to be intimate with them?

Rod hung his head not looking at them, "Yes."

"Okay, let's assume we can get what we need from them? What is the third part of this plan?" Karen asked.

"Once we have the evidence we need we'll call in the local authorities and the FBI, to have them arrested. Which may not be as easy as I've made it sound said." Rod stared at them. "It's up to you."