Melinoe Ch. 01-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Agatha shakily followed Max into the galley and tilted her head again, "T-thing." She shivered. Max saw her and realized Agatha must be cold. Well, the ship wasn't exactly warm, especially if you're naked.

"You look cold, let's get you into a warm shower." Max led Agatha to her cabin and into the bathroom. Agatha took everything in, examining the fixtures and the toilet. Max could guess she was going to have to explain everything to her. Max stopped and realized with a groan that Agatha had no idea what to do in a shower.

She resigned herself to make this as simple as possible and stripped down, revealing her muscular physique and small pert breasts as Agatha watched with wide eyes.

"I'm going to wash you." Max said with a soft smile. Agatha just stood there as Max turned on the shower, then coaxed her into the warm spray. Agatha made a purr-meow as the water touched her skin. Max reached for the soap dispenser and, getting a handful, lathered up Agatha's shoulders and her shoulder length jet black hair. Her purrs grew louder. Soaping up her back and tummy, Max hesitated momentarily as she felt her ribs and spine under her fingertips.

"I'm going to take care of you, I'm going to make you lots of food, and keep you healthy." Max ran her hands over Agatha's body, her tiny breasts, her thin legs and even her nethers...which brought a somewhat surprised look from Agitha. Agatha then enjoyed Max rinsing the lather and suds off her thin frame.

Agatha turned around and faced Max under the water, her large eyes gazing into Max's. Max stopped and gazed back. Max felt many things projected to her, safety, support, and love. Max's world changed a bit, feeling such honest and untainted feelings was moving.

"When you do that, when you 'share' like that, you make me feel good for what I have done today. But you can't do that with everyone; they will not understand." Max ran her hand over the exotic girl. "You're going to have to learn how to not project, to keep your ability secret. I will help you any way I can."

Agatha's face was one of pure adoration, then she hugged Max, naked and under a warm shower. Max's own feelings came forward, and Agatha felt them. The loving embrace lasted a long time, but after a while, Max grew a little uncomfortable. Agatha immediately released her from the hug and stepped back smiling.

Max stared at Agatha, "You felt me, you knew what I was feeling?"

Agatha nodded, "I... c-can feel others."

Max nodded back, "That is very useful, doing that is good."

Toweling Agatha dry first and then herself, Max led her to the cabin. Max dressed in her comfy BDU's and then dug into her go bag, pulling out a black knit jumper. Max showed her the jumper.

"I-it's very nice" Agatha had an odd look on her face. Max blinked, "What is it sweetie?"

"I... I feel... p-pressure..." Agatha's face twisted, "It's s-tarting to h-hurt."

Max realized immediately what it might be, "It's okay Ag's come with me." Max pulled her into the bathroom again and lifted the unlocked lid to the toilet, she placed Agatha on it, and knelt down in front of her, holding her shoulders.

"It's ok sweetheart, don't hold it, just let it go." Max comforted the inexperienced girl. Agatha made a little squeak, and she let it go and the relief from the pressure was immediate. Max smiled, "There you go, this is something humans have to learn, too. We usually do so when we are very young."

Agatha looked up at Max with a much happier look on her face, asked, "S-so, you do this too?"

"Yes sweetheart, I do this too, and I'll make sure you get all the insights on being human." Max rubbed Agatha's back as the girl finished her business. Max showed her how to clean herself hygienically; while doing so, Agatha stopped her.

"Y-you have the same things I do... t-tell me what they d-do, p-please?"

Max looked at Agatha's eyes... "Um, oh kay, I'll try to explain."

Max cleared her throat, trying to think of the best way to proceed. She looked into Agatha's eyes and noted the girl was paying absolute attention, was naked on a toilet with her legs spread, and Max was kneeling in front of her. Max swallowed.

"Well, humans are split into two sexes, male and female, you and I are female, in our species the two sexes are needed to reproduce, to make babies."

Agatha didn't comment, so Max continued. "Females carry eggs and males fertilize those eggs, now when they are fertilized, the offspring starts to grow inside the female."

Max paused thinking how to continue, "Slightly aside from reproduction, the act of sex, or love making, can be very enjoyable. Attraction is something that helps in finding partners for sex and for humans, physical attraction is a thing, and varies wildly depending on the individual's tastes and preferences."

Max swallowed again and was about to continue, but Agatha interrupted you, "Y-you are anxious, is telling this to m-me upsetting?"

Max blinked at the question, "I'm not upset, just a little uncomfortable. I want you to understand things from a human standard, not just my perspective."

Agatha's expression softened, "Y-you find me attractive, a-and this bothers you?"

Max's eyes went wide, "Wow, you totally read me, didn't you?"

Agatha raised a single eyebrow, just like Joon would. "You did s-say, doing that was g-good."

Max smiled and admitted, "I did, didn't I!" Max took a deep breath, "There are a few reasons why it bothers me, and I want you to know it has nothing to do with you."

Agatha tilted her head and smiled, listening.

Max continued, "Joon and I are in a relationship, and are sexual with each other." Max placed a hand on Agatha's knee," Our relationship is called a marriage; it is one that is legally and socially binding. As such, our relationship is called monogamous: we have chosen to only be with each other, no one else." Max again took a deep breath and let it out.

Agatha smiled and said, "Okay."

Max blinked, "Did you get all that?"

"You love her, and s-she loves you, you are happy, neither of you want m-more than that." Agatha nodded, "I u-understand and admire your c-commitment to her, so please, d-don't feel oblig-gated to anything that would j-j-jeopardise that."

Max was amazed, Agatha absorbed those complex social constructs and even made concessions based on them. Max's perception of Agatha's intelligence profoundly increased.

Max nodded, "Right, let's discuss... Pleasure."

Agatha's eyes grew large, "I feel a lot of t-things from you right now."

Max giggled, "I bet you do... there's quite a bit there."

Agatha looked enthusiastic.

Max began, "Touch is one of the primary ways we humans experience pleasure and under the correct conditions, being touched a certain way and in specific places can bring an immense amount of pleasure, and it is extremely gratifying."

Agatha shook her head, "Just you t-talking about it, I feel much more from you." Max nodded, "That's the other way we humans can feel pleasure, with thoughts, stimulating receptors in our brains, releasing chemicals causing euphoria, I'm not a medic, but it was taught to me in school."

Agatha smiled, "Do you think I will d-do the same?"

Thinking for a moment, Max said, "I guess there's only one way to find out." Max lifted her hand from Agatha's knee and softly says, "Agatha, may I touch you in an intentionally sexual way?"

Agatha eyes widened, her slitted pupils dilating, "The feelings c-coming from you are so powerful, yes Max, please t-touch me that way."

Max gently brushed the back of her fingers across Agatha's delicate pink nipple,

"Oh," muttered Agatha looking at Max's long fingers, as her nipple began to harden and grow erect. "Is that supposed to happen?"

Max grinned broadly, "If you're human it is."

"What else can you touch that will feel good?", Agatha asked Max, her eyes half-lidded and her pupils dilated as she sat there gazing into her eyes.

Max swallowed hard... again. "Let's move this to somewhere, more comfortable than a toilet." Max got up off her knees and showed Agatha the flush mechanism. She then led Agatha back to the cabin. She made a quick decision and undressed. Agatha gazed fondly at Max's nude body as Max crawled on to the long bed and arranged the two pillows for comfort. Max then smiled and held out her hand to Agatha to climb on next to her.

After Agatha settled down next to Max, the closeness and warmth of their bodies added a level of intimacy that Max found worrying.

Agatha looked into Max's eyes, "Please, don't feel b-bad, I will never willingly hurt you, please trust me."

Max's reticence melted away and she pulled Agatha into a gentle hug, "I will go very slow, if anything makes you upset, tell me, I will stop."

Agatha's face softened, "I know, Max, I trust you with my life."

Max nodded as she got very close to Agatha's face. Leaning in, she placed a light kiss on her cheek, then again on the lips. After licking Agatha's lips, Agatha flicked her prehensile tongue over Max's lips in return; her long tongue softly caressing them. Max opened her mouth and licked that tongue, their lips met, and they kissed that way for long minutes.

At the same time, Max began to gently rub Agatha's arm, her smooth alabaster skin reacted as Agatha softly gasped. The long fingers of her hand caressed the same delicate pink nipple from earlier. Max could feel Agatha's breath deepen, her index finger making concentric circles around the areola.

Max moved down some and kissed Agatha's shoulder, their eyes locked for a moment, and Max instantly felt an emotional wave of lust from Agatha, they both moaned at the same moment.

Max moved down further and began to plant soft kisses on her breasts. Agatha couldn't stop looking at Max as her hard nipple was now being lusciously licked and suckled by the larger woman. Sucking the pert breast into her mouth, Max's tongue swirled and teased the hard nipple; the attention causing Agatha to moan and purr even louder.

Sliding further down the length of the exotic alien girl, Max kissed and licked her skin slowly working her way down her belly. Agatha's reaction was to run her hand through Max's short dirty blonde hair. Agatha's breathing became erratic from the stimulus.

Max smiled and helped Agatha move up the bed. As Agatha nestled into the pillows, Max gently spread Agatha's legs and settled in between them, watching her face closely for any distress. Agatha was completely immersed in the experience. Her emotional feedback was exquisite, and it bolstered Max's confidence that Agatha was more than enjoying the experience.

Agatha was perfectly smooth, where Max kept herself neat and trim. The alien girl's folds were fascinating; pale alabaster flowing into pale pink then a deeper pink. Max could smell her sensual aroma now; a light, sweet bouquet that was so different from Joon's citrus scent or Max's own musky aroma. Max watched Agatha's exotic face; her large eyes glued to Max as she began to kiss her vulva.

Soft and gentle kisses lingered followed by a lick; then more kisses as Max softly mouthed her. Max slipped her tongue inside Agatha for the first time, feeling a rush of pleasure from her that set off Max's own desires. Max was trying to be as gentle as she could, but the taste, smell and feelings from Agatha were too difficult to ignore.

Moments turned to minutes as Agatha projected her increasing pleasure as she steadily approached a climax.

Then without further escalation, Agatha yelled out as she embraced her first orgasm. Max felt its power from the projection, and she had a feeling it would be good to hold the alien as she processed the human experience.

Max wrapped protective arms and a leg around Agatha and her deep purrs began resonating through her chest. Agatha's hand caressed the side of Max's face as they stared into each other's eyes.

"H-how..." Agatha whispered, "does humanity get a-anything done, when they could be doing that?"

Max smiled at her new friend, "That is a very valid question, and one that few have an answer for." she whispered in return.

The two cuddled for a while, until a gurgling noise emanated from Max's stomach, followed by a softer one from Agatha's.

Max kissed Agatha on the lips whose eyes dilated momentarily, "Let's get dressed and make some food."

Max showed her how to wear the knit jumper; it came down to mid-thigh on Agatha. They returned to the galley and Max wanted to make a real meal for both of them. She soon decided to make a large batch of macaroni and cheese with ham as it would be easy to reheat for leftovers. Thirty minutes of cooking produced twenty pounds.

Setting down the two full bowls of the mac n cheese, Max smiled at Agatha as she tasted it. In less than three minutes the bowl was empty, and Agatha was licking the bowl clean. After Max finished her own bowl, Agatha licked it as well. Max showed Agatha how to wash the dishes afterwards and showed her where everything in the galley was, in case she got hungry again.

Max went to the bridge, and started settling back into the repairs while Agatha took in everything she did. Max glanced at Agatha and started explaining what she was doing. Watching Agatha squint at the holo display with the manual, Max explained how most everything humans do and how they do them is written down in text.

"May I learn them also?" Agatha asked, "Learn your w-written words?"

Max blinked, "Of course you can! I can show you some basic programs on the coms desk." After Max set up Agatha at the coms desk in the cabin with a basic reading and comprehension program, she returned to the bridge and her repair of the coms.

Many hours later Agatha walked onto the bridge. Max was sitting at the command station, scrolling through the hundreds of transmissions.

"Hi Max," Agatha greeted, "How are you doing out here?"

Max looked over at Agatha smiling at her, "Not too terrible, looks like we can receive again, I haven't tried sending, it's against protocol."

Agatha walked up next to Max as she stared at the holo, "Are all of those messages for you?"

Max chuckled, "Actually, none of them are for me: these are just broadcasts from the core." Max glanced at Agatha, "How are your lessons going?"

With a smile of her own, Agatha replied, "I finished them."

Max blinked, "Like finished, or just done for the day?"

"I finished. I received a score of 100 on each of the after tests in the programs." Agatha stared at the holo, "May I watch this with you?"

Max yawned, "I think it would be good to get some rest. I should assign you your own room, it would give you some privacy."

Agatha turned to look at her and Max imagined that's what it felt like being scanned with an active sensor.

"You are upset over what we did together. You think you took advantage of me."

Max turned her head, looking down. "I overstepped in the role of teacher, and I feel guilty that I have betrayed my wife."

Agatha stood very still, "Please do not feel this way, you freed me from a certain death, and I could never thank you enough." Agatha continued, "If you would allow me, I would be your companion, and to your wife as well. I will follow your training and can assist you in your work."

Max listened to her and thought a few moments, "I cannot give you an answer right now... I would have to discuss it with Joon first."

Max's mind immediately went to the mission... and how she knew it was now impossible: she could never turn Agatha over to anyone. Agatha was now family.

Agatha stood there staring at Max, tears streaming down her alabaster face. Pink with emotion, she took a deep breath, "I will never leave your side, I will never betray you, I will defend you to my dying breath!" Agatha panted after her exclamation and Max stood up to pull her into a hug. Agatha balled into Max's shirt as Max rubbed her back in comfort, "It's okay sweetheart, I will keep you safe."

Max led Agatha to the cabin, and they washed their faces and hands then stripped down to go to sleep. Agatha stood next to the bed with a hopeful look.

Max looked up at her, "Do you like to cuddle before sleep?" Max smiled a crooked grin. Agatha beamed and immediately cuddled next to Max; a breathy purr declaring her thoughts on cuddling.

"Thank you, Max," Agatha whispered. Max was spooning her and kissed the back of her head. They slowly drifted off to sleep.

Max Intel: Melinoe

Chapter 3 - Learn

Max awoke feeling well rested with her nose buried in a mass of soft black hair. Max carefully stretched out as Agatha was still sleeping and gently untangling herself. When Max was free to stand up next to the bed, she started stretching out in earnest and started her daily kata routine.

Agatha opened her eyes and saw Max going through a slow dance in the small cabin. She sat up and watched the tall woman with interest and eventually Agatha got up and started copying the movements. Max caught Agatha in her peripheral vision as the alien girl began mimicking her movements and responded with an encouraging smile.

Max inhaled a cleansing breath and Agatha followed her example. "Martial arts has been a part of my life for a long time, if you're interested, I would love to teach you."

Agatha smiled broadly, "Oh yes, I would love to learn."

"This is called a kata," Max explained, "It is meant to center you and strengthen your body while allowing your mind to focus."

Max nodded, watching her as she followed the movements of the kata. After going through the entire kata three times, Max was pleased with Agatha's progress.

Max and Agatha took a hot shower afterwards to start the day and then cooked and ate breakfast together.

After doing the dishes, Max set Agatha up in front of the comdesk with half a dozen educational programs. "I'm going to try and fix the sensor display now, but it might not be possible." Max explained to Agatha.

"If I can help you, please let me know." Agatha replied with a resplendent smile. Max kissed her forehead and walked up to the bridge.

Max fiddled with the guts under the sensor station for hours, she only had a basic understanding of this level of repair work and the manual display on a holo at her side didn't help. After some trial and error, she concluded she might be able to cannibalize the necessary components from either the comdesk or perhaps the small device next to her.

Max just didn't know for sure. She decided that switching the sensor station to the comdesk in the cabin was the only sure way to deal with this FUBAR and not screw up the situation even more.

Max pulled herself out from under the station and stood up into a long stretch and decided to inspect the comdesk: she walked to the cabin then stopped at the door.

Agatha was working at the comdesk and Max stood amazed as she watched Agatha complete two example problems, one in mathematics, the other in biology, at the same time, with one hand working on each problem.

"Wow!" Max said out loud.

Agatha stopped and turned to Max with a smile, "Hi Max, I really enjoy learning, there is so much information! Some of it I knew, but so much I didn't!"

"You're like a sponge," Max looked at Agatha with pride.

"Oh, I learned about those, they are multicellular organisms that have bodies full of pores and channels allowing water to circulate through them, consisting of jelly-like mesohyl sandwiched between two thin layers of cells. The branch of zoology that studies sponges is known as spongology."

Max's jaw dropped, "You're amazing!" She walked closer and kneeled down next to Agatha. Being this close, Max noted that her thin frame was filled out more than it was earlier. She was happy about it, since Agatha had been a bit emaciated before, so she decided not to comment. Instead, Max smiled and said, "I think you should learn anything that you want to."