Melinoe Ch. 11-15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joon nodded. "I am formulating a battle plan..."

She looked at Max... "For our current situation, would you rather wear something paramilitary, or a beautiful dress?"

Max pondered that. "I feel much more comfortable in a uniform... even if it isn't a Terran one."

"Boy-clothes, I know..." Joon smiled, "It's okay, Max... you look really good in uniform."

"I don't think any of my dress uniforms will fit now..." Max pouted.

Astrid raised her finger. "It's going to be a surprise either way. No one knows about your restoration."

"Oh shit, your right!" Max exclaimed. "How are we going to explain that?"

"Prosthetics..." Joon replied, "We just won't elaborate..."

Vika nodded at Joon.

Joon turned to Agatha, "Can you ask Teffa if she will be available early tomorrow morning?"

Agatha nodded.

A moment later she confirmed they would have transport early.

Joon turned to Astrid. "Can you simulate highly advanced prosthetics with clothing?"

Astrid smirked, "Oh yea, I can get some great effects... I always loved cosplay."

Joon giggled.

"Oh, and Max?" Joon leveled her gaze at her handsome tall wife, "Hermaphrodites are an uncommon norm in Slarmian biology."

Max's eyes went wide for a moment.

Agatha added, "They actually have some cultural advantages and are considered lucky."

Max smiled and looked down, "I already knew how lucky I was. I didn't need a penis for that."

The entire crew made a soft simultaneous sigh, their faces showed adoration for Max and the feelings she expressed. Joon shook off the kawaii and ticked off a to do list. "I want Astrid to work with Max on a 'passable' looking prosthetics package. We need that before we go to bed so Max can wear it tomorrow when we take her uniform shopping."

Max's eyes lit up. "Oh, my demo gauntlet would be a big help with that I bet. I'll store the programs on it and Astrid can wipe it. It has a decent amount of storage and functionality.

Astrid's face started to slowly break into a surprisingly evil grin.

Joon raised an eyebrow. "You're starting to scare me, Astrid."

She blushed, "Sorry, thinking about this has really gotten my brain working."

"It's okay, I'm glad you can get some fun out of this," Max smiled.

Max dug out her go-bag and produced the gauntlet she had used professionally for years.

Astrid tapped on the CQ wall-com next to the bed and Max dropped her demo programs from the gauntlet into a secure file. Max tossed the gauntlet to Astrid who did a professional evaluation of it.

Astrid whistled. "This has as much capacity as my tablet." She looked into Max's eyes... "This is going to be fun."

In about an hour Joon, Astrid, Vika, and three Agathas had put together a decent base for Astrid to work from.

Utilizing a black combat body-sleeve that already fit Max like a glove, they made two sections that would be connected digitally. They made them not 'too' bulky, so they could be worn under clothing.

Astrid was giggling maniacally as she skipped down the corridor cradling the two 'prosthetics' in her arms...Max was about to follow her, but Joon and Vika had other ideas.

"We are going to have some supervised playtime," Joon stated matter-of-factly.

Max blinked as her two diminutive wives began stripping her out of her BDU's.

"Supervised?" Max asked in a wavering voice.

"Yes, sweetheart. Vika is going to show me some of what she knows. And when we have finished a nice instructive session," Joon gave a naughty smile, "We are going to share a vanilla smoothie."

Max nodded as Joon gently pushed her back on to the bed. Max eased back, put her hands behind her head, and closed her eyes as she listened to, felt, and enjoyed the conversation.

Vika went through the various things she knew and demonstrated a number of things with Max's penis. Joon tried to digest the instruction and she tried out some of the techniques immediately. Vika was able to answer any questions and make suggestions.

Then Vika began a gentle blowjob. Because of all the attention Max had received during the education phase, Vika did not have to work for very long.

Max's eyes rolled back behind her eyelids and her leg muscles flexed as she orgasmed. The ejaculation by itself was much easier to process in isolation. But it was still very intense.

Vika's little mouth was filled while Max's hips bucked slightly.

She swallowed the first mouthful and enjoyed the feeling of Max filling it again. The throbbing cock gave her such lustful desires she'd never felt before. It was very different than she thought it would be.

Vika swallowed again with Max moaning through her climax as she kept pumping her creamy sweetness into Vika.

Max was soon spent and panting heavily from the effort as Vika pulled Joon closer and gave her the entire mouthful. Joon swallowed but kept kissing Vika and as their tongues swirled while the vanilla flavor enhanced the erotic overtones.

Joon proceeded to clean Max's sopping vulva and Vika cleaned the little bit of cum that still oozed onto Max's tummy from her softened penis.

Licking their lips together they smiled at each other.

0o0

Astrid looked at her work... Max was almost nude. Wearing only the faux prosthetics.

Joon nodded in appreciation. "Nice work Astrid... this turned out much better than I thought it would."

Hundreds of thin metal strips wove through the trimmed-up pieces of body-sleeve. A myriad of electronics adorned them. Both of the pieces held feedback programs and showed those monitoring systems in real-time.

"This is good. This should work," Joon nodded in satisfaction.

Max walked around the ship, getting use to the feel. Looking at a live feed she saw herself from behind. She smiled, "Not bad, Anders," She muttered softly. Returning to the CQ she was able to remove the faux prosthetics easily by herself. She laid them out for use in the morning.

The day shift was now all snuggled together on the bed and soft conversations continued for a while. One by one they drifted off: tomorrow was going to be interesting. Hopefully, not too interesting.

Max Intel: Melinoe

Chapter 12 - Image

The Palace was, in a word: Magnificent.

The Grand Slarmian Dynasty had spent many fortunes on their symbolic seat of power.

The original structure was less than two hundred years old, built on the edge of the ancient impact crater that was center of much of their modern culture.

Over the decades as the Dynasty grew, and with it their economic strength, they slowly invested in the glory of the Palace.

It became a point of pride for the Slarmian people.

Fully half the citizens on Staverka were involved in the vast portfolio in which the Dynasty had invested. And with very few exceptions, the Dynasty was a silent partner.

No business was a guaranteed success. But, with State supported education and bright futures in trade, Slarmians left little to chance.

0o0

Early to rise, the day shift of the Deirdre had much to do and little time in which to do it.

Food, bath, and dressed in fifteen minutes, Teffa had them on their way moments later.

After a mad scramble, a hefty investment, and ninety minutes of painstakingly frantic and incredibly proficient work; Joon's favorite dress shop and tailor had again produced perfection.

Jooniper had chosen the fabric and the style... It was fairly close to the Terran Federation Navy's standard but different enough not to be duplicitous.

Max wasn't sure she could pull it off, Joon had no doubts at all.

Soon they were all waiting patiently in an incredibly ornate room within the Palace. The splendid inlaid double doors opened, and two palace guards took their places next to the open doors. Beyond them a small entourage slithered down a gilded hallway on polished floors.

Max only glanced to check the range and noticed the old Slarmian in the front.

The Majestic Potentate had sharp yellow eyes. He was short for the average Slarmian and had a heavy build.

His faded rubbery skin had a grayish tint and he slithered slower than most, giving the impression he was not in a rush.

He wore a uniform of his own... Gilded, encrusted, and covered in filigree, the precious decorations overlaid any color Max could see.

His name was Zalix but, of course, no one called him that.

The crew of the Deirdre stood in a line, shoulder to shoulder, waiting for the elderly Slarmian to slither closer.

Max stood at attention: she wore a new gorgeous Midnight-black uniform with silver piping and trim, it was tailored for her body, and her wives all thought she looked amazing.

She wore the faux prosthetic under the uniform, the metallic sheen of her left hand gave the hint... As did the slightly bulkier right leg, it wasn't obvious though.

Joon wore her iridescent green ivy-stitched dress with hunter-green gladiator heels and her subtle cosmetics accentuated her elfin features.

Agatha and 'Una' were in deadly schoolgirl uniform with chunky black boots. She matched Max for tone without the silver accents.

She had surrendered her weapons voluntarily without incident at the entrance to the Palace. Palace Security were appraised of the reputation of the two bodyguards, but no exceptions could be made over the health and safety of their Sovereign.

Astrid wore her deep-violet office skirt-suit and matching heels. She was also wearing a new beautiful lavender silk blouse with ruffles underneath her conservative jacket.

Finally, Vika was wearing a cobalt-blue satin and black velvet dress. It was custom made for her courtesy of Joon's favorite dress shop.

It managed to be stylish but not restrictive, displaying her muscular physique with delightful results.

She wore tiny black flat sandal boots with cobalt-blue laces.

The old Slarmian slithered closer. With him but behind were Ambassador Crinx, State Minister Zejha, Trade Minister Mullo, and Police Commissioner Umix.

When the Majestic Potentate was within ten meters, Max came to attention with a soft click of her heels and the crew of the Deirdre bowed as one. They held that bow, as they were instructed to, until his Majesty recognized them.

It took longer than Max expected.

The old Slarimian took his time, but then said in Terran, "Welcome, crew of the Deirdre."

Everyone rose from the bow but still stood at attention, until the Majestic Potentate asked you a question it was decidedly rude to look at him directly.

Luckily... That part didn't seem so bad.

"Captain Max Anders, I presume?" The old Slarmian looked at Max.

"Your Majesty," Max replied, with a soft smile, "I am indeed."

"You don't seem as injured as I was led to believe..." The old Slarmian glanced casually at Max's pristine uniform.

"I am wearing prosthetics, Your Majesty." Max explained with utmost respect.

"Ah, yes, I see now..." The old slarmian nodded, "I understand you were extremely courageous and saved the lives of near a hundred of my subjects..."

The old Slarmian rose up slowly, the gravitas of the moment growing with him. He looked at Max eye to eye, and in a steady, clear voice in perfect Terran, Zalix, eighth of his name, Majestic Potentate of the Grand Slarmian Dynasty said...

"I cannot return to you that which you have lost...Nor rightly reward you for your actions...I can however enter your name upon the Rolls of my House...Granting you an Award of Arms. This has never been given to a foreigner, I hope doing so does not cause you sorrow."

The old Slarmian turned slightly: Crinx had proffered a broad flat case and opened it. Within the case was an intricately wrought chain, the wide, platinum individual links made a serpentine pattern, from the chain hung a medallion of the same metal, rimmed in red gold, its intricate surface covered in the scales of Staverka.

The old Slarmian lifted the chain and medallion from the case.

Max bowed before him.

The chain with the medallion was draped over Max's head, and carefully laid on her shoulders.

"Rise, Dame Max." The old Slarmian commanded, "Knight Bachelor of House Staverka."

Max rose, her eyes misty, but held steady.

"Now, Dame Max..." The old Slarmian smiled at Joon, "Please introduce me to this charming Teran, I do so enjoy her music."

Max introduced her wife as Jooniper Smith, The Majestic Potentate looked momentarily confused, "I was under the impression that she is 'The Exquisite Lady Jooniper.'"

Max and Joon bowed to the smiling old slarmian in accord... From that day forward there was no doubt who Joon was in the Slarmian Grand Dynasty.

Max did then introduce her entire crew.

Zalix chatted with his newest Knight and her crew for nearly twelve minutes. He soon bid them farewell. Though he said he was delighted to have met Max and Joon and the crew of the Deirdre.

The old Slarmian left them, followed by his ministers.

The crew bowed at his departure.

Joon teared up, "What a sweet old fellow."

"Yes... He was very nice. But he does rule an Empire. So I imagine he can be somewhat terse at times." Max said softly.

Joon smirked at Max, "What do we do now?"

Max shrugged, the intricate chain around her neck rippled.

Astrid and Vika were both flush from the ceremony. Agatha was impressed at the easy manner of the monarch. His emotional control was amazing...

It was only a few moments when Ambassador Crinx returned to the room.

"Crinx, is pleased with your elevation. But must also clarify it and answer questions."

"As Crinx has discussed before, with The Exquisite Lady Jooniper, The Majestic Potentate is legal Guardian of all Citizens of Staverka within the Grand Slarmian Dynasty."

"This includes all recognized colonies in Slarmian controlled space. Traditionally a Slarmian born in the Dynasty is always part of House Staverka."

"So, by nearly sacrificing herself in defense of those citizens Dame Max had now redefined her role from a typical tourist or foreigner."

Joon and Max both blinked in surprise.

Joon commented, "I was under the impression your government was trying to give us stock options."

The Ambassador shook his head, "Crinx thought it was that simple before... but yesterday, the Nobility, 'Drafted Contest' to the Guardianship, this also has never happened before."

Crinx looked pensive.

"The Majestic Potentate... Elevated you in response to the 'Draft of Contest'. But also in official recognition of your actions and sacrifice."

Joon's eyebrows rose, "Oh!... he shielded this supposed weakness of his rule by Knighting Max."

Max glanced at Joon.

"Crinx, is pleased you grasp the threads of this. Crinx wasn't sure what would eventually happen. Staverka is a place of old logic and tradition, trying to thrive in a modern galaxy."

The Slarmian Ambassador let out a deep sigh.

Joon just realized how very important the symbolism in her music holo-vid was to the Grand Slarmian Dynasty.

Joon patted Crinx on the arm, "I hope his Majesty can keep the nobility in line."

"Crinx is sure he will, the Majestic Potentate is very wise and clever."

Ambassador Crinx bid them good day. He and Joon would chat later about the holo-vid.

Joon was absolutely thrilled... She now had her knight in shining armor.

Agatha recovered her weapons at the gate Palace Security office. She was assured that now that since she and Una were retainers of a Knight of Staverka, they would not be required to surrender them again.

They were returned to the ship before noon, Teffa caught sight of the medallion and gasped.

Vika translated.

Knighthoods in the Grand Slarmian Dynasty were usually only given to exemplary civil service, like military heroes or lifelong servants of the Dynasty. She had never heard of a non-Slarmian getting one before.

Max confirmed she was the first.

Teffa's yellow eyes sparkled, "Teffa knew you were special... and is so happy for you."

Agatha had lunch waiting for them after they changed out of their finery.

Max decided she would stay in her new uniform, and go to the last shoot with Joon, Astrid, and Agatha.

There were Grilled Cheese Sandwiches and a delicious Roasted Tomato and Basil Soup. Agatha also took out a picnic lunch and shared it with Teffa.

Astrid was eyeing Max as they ate lunch.

Joon smiled at her.

"I really like that uniform on you, Max..." Astrid confessed softly.

Joon nodded. "I do too... that's why I ordered three more, they should be ready after our shoot this afternoon."

Vika smiled.

"I hope they weren't too expensive." Max crinkled her face.

"Not too bad... about three times what your TFN dress uniform was." Joon answered.

Max's lips thinned. "I don't know if it's worth having more than one."

Vika glanced at Joon.

Joon smiled. "Well, I wanted something you look good in... and this uniform won't make you look 'Like a cruiser.'"

Max glanced at Agatha.

Agatha shook her head, "I didn't say anything."

"You didn't have to." Joon looked at Agatha, "She's been using that line since I got her that slinky silver dress."

Max muttered softly, "Doesn't mean it wasn't true."

"Max!" Joon smirked, "You looked amazing in that dress. Just for that I'm going to have to get you another one."

Max crossed her eyes... causing the rest of them to giggle.

Then Astrid made a casual observation, "Max might have some fun with that dress now..."

Max glanced at Astrid, with an eyebrow raised in question.

Astrid shifted her glance from Max's eyes, through the table, to Max's crotch.

"Oh..." Max's eyes went wide, "Yea, there is that."

Joon and Astrid broke out in giggles. Vika looked confused, and Agatha just smiled.

"I think you should have it, and wear it exactly the same way." Joon's eyes danced.

Vika nodded in understanding.

Max smirked, "You'd like that, huh?"

Joon nodded, "Showing you off in that dress?... Oh yes, absolutely."

They finished up Lunch. Max and Agatha cleared the table, but Agatha insisted on washing dishes.

So, the crew prepared for the afternoon shoot...

Vika changed into her plaid skirt and comfy linen blouse but kept on her sandal-boots.

Joon was in the Slarmian dress, her armored guitar case in hand ready to go. Agatha and 'Una' were also still in their security outfits as well.

0o0

The last two locations were definitely Icons of Slarmian culture.

Parliament Square and the Palace Gardens. The final shoot being in the Gardens.

Both were packed. There was also a substantial number of heavily armed Palace Security present at both venues, though they tried to be unobtrusive.

Parliament Square was an open-air monument filled with sculptures and fountains. It filled the area between Parliament, the House of Lords and the House of Commons...

It also looked on the Gates of the Palace.

The Palace Gardens were located on the opposite side of the Palace from Parliament Square. As opulent and ornate as the Palace was, it's Gardens were lush, brimming with fragrant flower beds and manicured topiary.

Both locations were teaming with visitors, giving Joon vast amounts of energy which she channeled into the performances.

Vika stayed with Max as each sequence was recorded.

"Joon looks amazing..." Max muttered to no one in particular during the last shoot. The Slarmian silk dress Joon wore for the holo-vid looked like it was bathed in green fire reflecting the verdant foliage during the Garden shoot.

Vika looked up at Max and smiled.

Dozens of Slarmians were watching the holo-vid shoot, two of them slithered closer to Max and Vika. The smaller of the two was watching Vika closely.

Vika glanced at them, and the smaller one waved to her. The small Slarmian asked a question and Vika smiled as she responded.

The smaller Slarmian looked up at the larger one. The larger one nodded.

The smaller one slithered closer to Vika and they started chatting. Max turned her attention to the conversation which was completely in Slarmian.

1...34567...20