Melinoe Ch. 11-15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Max stared off into nothing, "I can't tell you what kind of gift that would be."

Agatha nodded, "So I take it you're interested?"

Max looked at her incredulously, "Of course I am, this is a horrible condition."

Agatha nodded, "I will talk to Joon and Astrid then... Vika, of course, already knows."

Max nodded, "Of course she does..."

"Wait... If Vika knew you were going to ask... then she knows I will agree, and Joon will most likely agree, even if it takes some convincing, and I don't see Astrid being against it..."

Max was staring off into nothing, she then looked at Agatha again, and Vika knows I will have thought those things...

"Yes, I will agree to your mad alien experiments!" Max smirked.

Agatha smiled, "I will prepare..."

"Wait!..." Max's eyes grew wide, "This isn't going to hurt... Right?"

Agatha drew closer her eyes dancing, "You already agreed, you are in my sinister clutches, silly human."

Agatha smooched Max's cheek as Max started crying...Agatha pulled her tall, crippled wife into a gentle hug and whispered soft comforting words.

Joon could think of no reason why Agatha couldn't try it, as long as Max wouldn't be in pain, or become more injured Joon was on board... She did have one stipulation, she wanted to watch. Astrid thought it was totally worth trying. She knew Max was having a bad time of it... and was willing to try anything.

An hour later, the entire Deirdre crew was in the CQ.

Ten Agatha's stripped down and got on the bed, laying on their bellies side by side. Five on either side of Max. Joon, Astrid and Vika watched closely, all holding each other and barely breathing.

The eleventh Agatha stood nude at Max's foot, and gently climbed on top of her. "I don't know how long this will take, but I need you to relax and close your eyes... We will need to dream together." The Agatha laying on Max softly spoke.

Max nodded. Agatha then kissed her deeply and after the kiss she moved down a little and laid her head sideways on Max's chest. Max closed her eyes, trying to let herself relax, which was quite difficult with the Adrenalin coursing through her system.

Max felt soothing waves. A gentle, relaxing current carried her along. Max saw those eyes, Agatha's eyes. She was looking up at Max, sitting in her lap. Max held her close and gave her head skritchens while she purred.

Agatha looked deep into Max's soul and finding the information she needed she realized it was simple, so easy.

The pure undiluted emotions of love, admiration, trust, and support gave her all she needed. It was magnificent, wondrous, and indescribable...

Three hours later:

Max opened her eyes...

"How do you feel?" Agatha asked.

Max felt a little different... but, good.

Joon, Astrid and Vika stood at the foot of the bed, not a dry eye among them.

"Oh, Max..." Joon said softly.

Joon's voice sounded happy and sad.

"What happened?" Max asked trying to sit up... then stared at her left hand.

A bed full of Agatha all looked at Max with a smile.

Ten smiling faces...

Joon bit her lip.

Max looked at her new right leg, her new left arm, "It worked...?"

Joon spoke, "There was a price..."

Max stared at the closest Agatha to her right, "What does she mean? What price?"

Agatha looked sad for a moment, then smiled. " I decided you needed a hand."

Max stared at her

Joon spoke, "Medical."

It was not a suggestion.

When Max walked to medical, Astrid squinted at her... "You're taller."

Joon stopped and looked up, "Oh... My..."

Max lay on the medical table. Its automatic scanners mapping her entire body. Max had indeed grown ten centimeters and gained nineteen kilos.

Joon had run four different tests and was looking them over with Agatha.

Astrid and Vika watched from the doorway.

Joon looked at Agatha, "Are you sure?"

Agatha nodded, "I just used most of the information available: it's not hard, it's all right there."

Max sat up and blinked, "Most?"

Agatha turned to Max and nodded, "I don't know why... but you don't use all of it."

Joon snarked a giggle... and her eyes sparkled.

"So, am I okay? Can you tell me what you found out?" Max's eyed them both.

Joon nodded, "Agatha used one of her selves... and rebuilt you... but she didn't just replace your limbs."

Max looked worried, "Please explain..."

Joon drew very close to Max, "She has somehow augmented your body with her own... on the molecular level.

Max thought about that... She tried real hard to picture the result.

Joon kissed Max on the cheek, "You are now armored with Agatha."

Max looked at Agatha and her jaw dropped open. Agatha walked around the table and explained how most of the body she used was now laced through Max... she had regrown her limbs, but also reinforced her cells...

"It wasn't hard. You had all the information for me to do it." Agatha smiled.

Max blinked, "You said 'most' before."

Agatha blinked, "Oh right... You don't use a little bit of the information I found."

Joon giggled.

"What do you mean?... Like what?" Max looked perplexed.

Joon turned and pulled Agatha to her before she could answer. Then whispered something in her ear.

Agatha blinked a few times. "I don't see why not... Would Max enjoy that?"

Joon laughed, "I'm pretty sure everyone would."

Agatha turned to Vika and Astrid... after a few moments they both nodded with enthusiasm.

Agatha looked at Max. Max eyed all of them, back and forth. "What is it? What am I missing here?"

Joon's face was very naughty. "Max... If you are willing to consider it..."

Max looked exasperated, "Just say it."

Joon leveled her most endearing gaze at Max, "We want you to grow a penis."

Max did not say a word, she just stared into nothing.

After a full minute Joon started to worry.

Max blinked. "In addition to... Not in place of?"

Joon beamed a smile. "Correct, my love."

Agatha glanced at Joon.

Joon looked back at her. "No, I want Max..."

Agatha nodded and smiled.

Max blinked again. "What about testicles?"

Joon shrugged. "Do we need them? Are you planning on pregnancies?"

Max frowned. "Good point..."

Astrid cut in. "What about cum?"

Agatha thought about it... then looked at Joon.

Joon nodded.

"I have the ejaculate covered, Astrid." Agatha smiled.

Astrid looked hopeful, "Can we make it taste good?"

Joon giggled. "Like a dessert?"

Astrid got all starry eyed. "Oh yes. A nice, thick, sweet, creamy... Vanilla Creme Brulee."

Agatha, Joon, Vika and Max all looked at Astrid.

Astrid looked back with a cute little smile. "It... Makes a big difference."

Agatha nodded, "I will do my best, for the family."

Max pursed her lips... "What size?"

Agatha tapped her chin. Astrid smiled a crooked grin. Joon only blinked.

Vika said quietly. "Please, not too big"

Joon nodded to Vika. "Comfortable..."

Max looked at every one of her wives in turn. All of them looked hopeful.

Max nodded. "Okay... I'll do it."

0o0

Max insisted on making Stroganoff for dinner. Agatha assisted.

Max glanced at Agatha.

She raised an eyebrow and glanced back.

Max seemed to struggle, then asked. "Do you miss her?"

Agatha looked at Max with understanding, "She didn't leave."

Max looked uncomfortable. "Didn't it make you... Less?"

"Actually, no." Agatha replied. "I didn't lose any bandwidth. You are adding to that now."

Max thought about that. "So, am I part of you now?... Am I not Max anymore?"

Agatha tilted her head and bumped her hip into Max's hip.

"Did you feel that coming?" Agatha raised an eyebrow.

Max shook her head. "No, I didn't"

"Then you are still you. However, I can taste you absolutely now..." Agatha nodded.

Max gazed at Agatha.

Agatha turned and gazed back.

Max could feel... Something.

Agatha nodded. "It's there, we should be able to make it grow..."

Max nodded.

Then Agatha added... "After the penis."

They both giggled.

The Crew sat down to a late dinner. The conversations revolved around the holo-vid and how lovely the reactions to it were...

Staverka Police gave them a respectful distance. But there was no doubt the dozens of uniformed police who watched over the bazaar video shoot were not going to have their Exquisite Lady Jooniper put in harm's way.

Agatha commented that the Staverka authorities even added her to the coms-network.

Max was hugely relieved, being that, during the time she should have been monitoring the feed from the shoot, she was unconscious with Vika. Joon beamed a smile at them both. "I'm glad she wore you out."

"She did. "Max grinned. "I think she wanted to make a point."

Astrid looked intrigued. "What point is that?"

Max smirked. "Something about good things and small packages."

Vika smiled at Max. "As long as the package is just big enough, I will be happy."

Everyone laughed.

"So... I'm going to assume from now on I will get all the penis jokes from all of you?" Max inquired.

Joon put her hand in Max's. "That's not it, sweetheart. We all know you're doing this for us."

Max glanced at Agatha.

"Nope, I asked. "Agatha said, "Joon was adamant... She wanted you to have it... Just you."

Joon's face heated up.

Max gazed into Joon's grass-green eyes. "I remember the day I realized how much I loved you."

"Archery range, after my last pub-gig." Joon said. As she gazed into Max's soft-brown eyes.

Max gently brushed the elfin cheek of her wife with the back of her hand. "You said you loved me for me, not my plumbing."

Joon nodded. "I still do. But, if you can have all the plumbing? Why not take it?"

Max replied softly. "As you wish, my sweet princess."

Vika, Astrid and Agatha all sighed together, looking at their senior wives with romantic eyes.

"I am hoping that my wives will be willing to help me figure out how to use it." Max said with a little apprehension.

Astrid smirked. "I think we might be persuaded on occasion."

Max and Agatha cleared the table. And Max washed the dishes.

The five women made their way to the CQ, washed up, and got into bed.

Agatha went over a few minor details with Max. Mostly, specific plumbing connections.

Joon was able to comment directly on the medical relevance and hygienics.

Astrid and Vika were also willing to advise, based on their own experience with male anatomy.

Having all the necessary parameters for Max's impending new appendage, the four Agathas gave her wives a slow sensuous kiss. And for the first time, Agatha was with all of her wives simultaneously... And brought each of them to a delicious climax before sleep.

0o0

Max was slowly waking from an exceptional dream... As she was going over the dream in her mind, she felt an odd sensation; it was a cross between a dull ache and a full bladder.

Max slipped her hand down her tummy to rub herself, to explore this sensation. Her hand encountered something on the way to her vulva, it felt stiff as her index and middle fingers went around it and impeded her progress.

The pressure she felt was suddenly punctuated with a small shock of pleasure as her hand recoiled slightly and she explored the new sensations.

In just moments she had her hand wrapped around it. It was very warm, somewhat flexible, and oddly stiff. She realized the pressure sensation was from it being erect. She concluded that it wasn't too bad a feeling, just different than what she was used to.

Max gently stroked her new member... and she felt a crackle of pleasure.

She was slightly intimidated but did not stop... and the crackle became stronger.

Max explored this new pleasure. But she soon realized its insistence was palpable. Like a feedback loop. She could feel the need to thrust into her fist: so, she did, just a little.

Max increased the pressure of her hand... The sensation was delicious, and she found the throbbing matched her heartbeat, just like her clitoris did.

Then everything changed, as someone wormed their way between her legs and a pair of very small hands took over. Max finally opened her eyes and looked down. Cobalt-blue stared back at her.

Neither of them said a word, but Vika seemed to know exactly what to do. She was gentle but insistent. Her small strong hands worked the new organ like they were old friends.

Max leaned back and felt this unfamiliar rush of pleasure. Vika was not interested in using her hands for long. Max was hard, and she was soaked.

Max's eyes snapped open as Vika straddled her hips. She grabbed the throbbing cock and positioned it at her entrance and slowly worked it in.

Gently holding her hips, Max saw Vika's smile as she licked her lips. The velvety wet vagina felt amazing. Max gasped as Vika stared into her eyes while adding her weight.

It was all Vika's continuous effort. Her face showed her concentration. There was a moment where Max felt a jarring, and Vika winced. Then, she slowly slid down fully on to Max's new, very happy penis.

Vika panted and laid down on Max's chest. She wiggled her hips and Max gently thrust up into her.

Max slid her hands across Vika's rippled back and down to her ass. She cupped those adorable sculpted cheeks. As her hands gripped them, Vika moaned.

Vika began to grind herself on Max. Letting her thrust deep inside. Max used her legs to push up. Giving her purchase for continued thrusts.

Vika assisted in this effort by using her legs to crouch above; giving Max all the room she needed to bury her seven inches into Vika's tight pussy over and over.

Both of them lost their virginity in the same act.

By this time it was very obvious the entire bedroom was filled with spectators to Max's new appendage, and Vika's use of it.

Joon and Agatha watched with interest. Seeing how Max was pounding their tiny wife from below. Her blue eyes glazed over now that her passage was in use, and the deep sensations that came with it.

Astrid closely observed that Max and Vika's coupling had gotten everyone excited. And various fingers had found places to rub.

Then it happened. Max thrust hard, then again, and again. She finally collapsed with Vika gasping on top of her. In response, the other occupants of the bed finished themselves off. Now with happy smiles they drug Max and Vika into the showers...

Max was a little wobbly but recovered quickly. The rinse was necessary as Vika's first time left a crimson sheen; but it wasn't traumatic for either of the participants.

Max was faced with a dilemma...

Agatha smiled. "Would you like me to show you what I did?"

Max looked at Agatha. Her weak smile made her look overwhelmed.

Agatha positioned Max on the toilet. Her half-hard penis dangling.

"Your bladder is now connected to your spiffy new friend." Agatha smiled.

Joon added. "Urine will flush-out any ejaculate left and sanitize the urethra."

Max smirked as she started to pee. A delightful sensation followed, and she commented on it.

Astrid nodded. "That is definitely a thing."

Vika was sitting on the toilet to Max's left. Her feet now supported by a polymer riser surrounding the fixture.

Max's eyes met Vika's. "Are you okay?" Max gazed at her. Hoping she wasn't upset. Vika beamed a smile. Her face showed relief. "It was wonderful. I had been looking forward to that for a very long time."

Max was also relieved. She suspected not many families could have this kind of discussion while sitting on the toilet. Joon was standing on the step washing up when Vika joined her.

"I sincerely hope you are not upset with me, Mistress." Vika said to Joon's reflection.

Joon smirked and laid her hand on Vika's firm little ass. "No, I am not. I had a feeling you were going to do that when you requested 'not too big' yesterday.

Vika giggled. "Largath penises can be over two feet in length."

Joon paled. She shook her head slowly. "I don't even want to think about it."

They both giggled and stepped down, making their way to the cargo hold.

Astrid openly watched Max's penis in the mirror while they were at the sink, her mind wandering.

"So, I take it you approve?" Max inquired of the thin platinum-blonde.

Astrid smiled. "I do. It's nicer than Roger's, and it's attached to you. I very much approve."

She smiled at Max, turned, and sashayed away. Obviously showing her appreciation with her graceful steps.

Max tried very hard to concentrate on the kata, but there seemed to be a few additional factors since she last performed it.

She didn't notice any tangible differences with her newly regrown limbs. She did notice that there was no strain at all... not even a little. Her penis was a little distracting. It dangled between her legs, smacking her thighs occasionally during the quick stance shifts and especially the scissor kick.

Much to her wives' credit, they only smiled and kept going.

Now, the showers after the morning kata... were an entirely different story.

Max wasn't allowed to do a single thing. Four Agatha, Joon, Astrid, and Vika, took turns stroking, kissing, licking, and in Astrid's case... deep throating, Max's erect cock.

Joon and Vika wanted to learn the technique immediately and made a go at trying it, only to be dissuaded by a gag reflex. Astrid confessed she had learned it with a toy she had after she left Roger and shared that the gag reflex could be conditioned with practice.

Then Joon dragged Max to a corner bench and had her stand in front of her while she sat. Making her tall wife spread her legs to lower her height and give Joon access to her, she began to suck her cock together with fingering her pussy.

Her left hand encircled the base of Max's shaft, and her left thumb gently rubbed the clit found just under the shaft's base. Joon had two long dexterous fingers in Max's vagina, gently rubbing the forward edge of her flexing tunnel.

Max was beside herself... The new sensations overlaid the old reliable ones. Mounting tidal forces rose with crackling electricity. A perfect storm had rolled in on Max's already ravaged coast.

Joon rubbed Max's g-spot more insistently and a bolt of pure lightning ran up Max's spine as her eyes crossed and her hands gripped the hold bars.

The impressive member in Joon's small mouth began to twitch hard and the resulting liquid was viscous and creamy. It did indeed have a sweet vanilla flavor so Joon sucked on Max like pulling a milkshake through a straw.

Max filled her mouth three times and Joon looked up into Max's eyes while she swallowed. The day crew had watched the display like cats watching a bird. Astrid bit her lip, staring at the dribble on Joon's chin.

Joon glanced at her, then motioned to her.

Astrid's eyes grew large as she knelt down behind Max. Joon pulled Astrid's face forward between Max's spread legs and kissed her deeply sharing a mouthful of the sweet creamy cum.

Max was still holding on to the grab bars as she eased her leg around Astrid and knelt down, too.

Joon also reached out and pulled Max in for a deep kiss.

Max had to admit, it did make a difference. It wasn't creme Brule, but it was not that far off either... and it came out of her... What a thrill!

The deep kissing was infectious, and everyone got a taste of Max. Everyone was very happy with Max's choice of multiplying her capabilities.

Max felt amazing. She and her crew dried off and dressed in the CQ.

Joon was already thinking about the afternoon's shoot. She wanted to chat with Agatha in private... She had some questions.

0o0

Breakfast consisted of a Sausage, Egg and Chives Scramble, with Muffins and Jam.

Max had two helpings. Everyone smiled at their Captain's appetite.

Astrid asked Vika what she was going to do today.

Vika said she was going to work out, then practice her windblades.

Agatha perked up. "Windblades?"

Vika nodded "Traditional Skerawk throwing weapons. I was taught by a master and earned the right to carry them."