Melinoe Ch. 11-15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Agatha and Astrid both stared at their tiny wife.

Astrid said. "Well, I just have to see that!"

Agatha nodded in agreement.

Joon faced Max. "So what were you going to do today?"

Max thought for a moment. "I'm... going to test my limits some..."

Joon nodded. "Just don't hurt yourself."

Max stood up and started clearing the table. Agatha smiled and joined her.

Joon smooched Max and Agatha. "I'll be in Medical...." She glanced at Agatha who nodded.

Astrid and Vika went to the CQ, and an Agatha followed.

In the kitchen, Agatha looked at Max. "Do you like it?"

"Like what, sweetheart?" Max blinked.

"Being whole again..."Agatha smiled.

Max stopped immediately and turned to Agatha. Her eyes watery with sudden emotion. "It is the single greatest thing anyone has ever done for me."

Agatha hugged Max. "I never want to see you hurt so badly again..." She looked up at Max. "You gave me a life with you. One of safety, support, mutual understanding, and love."

"You said you would be there for me, always." Max kissed the top of Agatha's head.

Agatha squeezed Max and then stepped back. "I will be, for a long time."

Max turned back to the dishes, thinking to herself. She then closed her eyes and gently pushed that little thing in her mind.

"Oh!" Agatha said out loud. "That was excellent... Keep doing that! Practice!"

Max smiled and continued washing dishes.

0o0

Joon pulled up the Medical Archive again. Delving into Dauzakai physiology.

She was scrolling slowly noting the illustrations, when Joon spotted an Agatha peeking around the corner of her doorway. Joon waved her in. Motioning for her to close the door.

Agatha looked worried as she turned around.

"Oh, stop that." Joon smirked. "You are the best thing to ever happen to Max and I. Astrid too, I imagine... Vika... well the jury is still out on Vika."

Agatha smiled.

"Now come here, I want to cuddle with you while we talk." Joon had a tinge of the XO in her voice. But Agatha would have obeyed her regardless. The taller girl thought about sitting in Joon's lap, but instead knelt down and rested her torso on Joon's legs and laid her head on Joon's bosom.

"Hmm... Okay, that will work, too." Joon smiled.

She was wearing her green jumper and mahogany skirt with matching socks and chunky trainers. Agatha was ship shape in BDU's

"Okay, I am not going to give you a hard time. I just need to know why?" Joon started.

Agatha looked up at her. "Why what, Mistress?"

Joon smiled at the title. "Why you made Max's cum addictive?"

"Oh..." Agatha bit her lower lip. "Well, I wanted to encourage Astrid, Vika and You to consume it at every opportunity."

"I gathered that part. Please, tell me why?" Joon stroked Agatha's head and she purred softly.

Agatha broke the purring to say, "Max's cum has some of me in it. When you swallow it, I can armor you as well."

Joon nodded while listening. "You are trying to fill us with your essence and give us the same trellised network as you gave Max?"

"Yes. "Agatha nodded, "I don't want to wait until you are hurt, and try and fix you like with Max. I don't want to go through that again. It was terrifying."

Joon hugged Agatha close. "You and I are in agreement. I don't want to go through that again either."

Agatha looked at Joon. "So what do you think of the penis?"

Joon giggled. "I have to admit, I am really looking forward to getting fucked... I know that makes me a bad lesbian. But I fell in love with Max, not her plumbing."

"When I first peeked into Max's dreams, I didn't understand there were two sexes for humans. Max explained it to me later: you and Agatha, her cat, were who I based my form on." Agatha explained. "Now that I know what the sexes are and have a more complete picture of humanity, I like this family just the way it is."

Joon leveled a naughty elfin grin. "Do you like the penis?"

Agatha smiled. "I look forward to experiencing it. It is also a new way to pleasure Max, which I never tired of doing."

"You and me both, sister." Joon bit her lip. "Damn... now I'm horny."

Agatha leaned back off of Joon's lap. "Please Mistress, allow me to help you with that."

Joon's grass-green eyes grew wide and dilated. "Oh, what a marvelous suggestion my dear."

Agatha reached both arms under Joon's skirt. With gentle hands she slowly removed Joon's tiny bikini panties. Agatha immediately buried her nose in the panties. Her silver cat-like eyes dilated.

"Damn, that's hot." Joon muttered quietly.

Agatha carefully eased Joon's skirt up. Joon in turn slid forward exposing her bare, nude sex. With Agatha's help Joon raised her legs in the air. Then Agatha started licking Joon's delicate and delicious pussy. Her eyes never left Joon's face as she watched every micro expression.

Agatha was able to craft a long, soft, and magnificent climax for her Mistress.

0o0

Max and Vika warmed up. Stretching out in the cargo hold. Astrid was examining Vika's long coat with the metal inserts.

Agatha smiled, watching her wives.

Vika moved the makeshift ramshackle target she had brought with her. Max helped her set it up at the aft end of the cargo hold.

Astrid helped Vika put on the coat. Calling it a coat would be generous. On Vika it was a knee length vest.

Max got on the treadmill... She started running at a leisurely pace.

Vika pointed at her targets. Three composite disks made from corrugated layers of some kind of plant fiber. She made a subtle move... and a quick hand wave.

Th-th-thunk...

There was a blade embedded in each target.

Astrid's jaw dropped. "How..?"

Vika smiled. "Practice..."

Agatha observed... carefully. Vika did a few moves from the kata.

Th-thunk.. Th-thunk...

"That is amazing..." Astrid beamed a smile. "Like... sleight of hand."

Agatha smiled and nodded.

Astrid crouched down and looked at the coat, the metal inserts... a few were missing now.

"Can I see one?" Astrid looked up hopefully.

Vika nodded, and with a smooth motion she held out her hand. Across her hand was a delicate metal blade. There was no handle, just a sharp side and a dull side. Vika showed Astrid how to hold the blade correctly.

"Oh... it's so light!" Astrid examined it closely, noting its' aerodynamic shape.

Vika smiled, "This set was gifted to me by the Master who taught me."

Astrid glanced up from her crouched stance, "Would it be okay if I analyzed it?"

"Of course, Astrid... I expect you will record its' dimensions as well." Vika replied.

Astrid slowly stood. Handling the blade carefully. "I like being thorough."

Vika smiled as Astrid carefully walked to engineering.

Agatha watched Astrid leave and then she glanced at Max, who was still steadily running.

"Agatha..." Vika began. Agatha turned to face her and smiled. "Let me guess. I need to learn how to use windblades."

Vika nodded. "And Ca'tagri knife fighting."

Agatha pursed her lips. "You're not going to tell me why..."

It wasn't a question. Vika just smiled. Vika spent twenty minutes showing the basic, intermediate and advanced windblade techniques to Agatha.

Then Astrid returned with the blade she had borrowed. Astrid held out her hand. The delicate windblade lay across her palm.

"This object is very interesting... My analysis shows, through molecular decay rate analysis, that this nickel steel alloy and chromium steel alloy composite forged blade... was crafted more than a thousand years ago." Astrid was gazing at Vika intently.

Vika blinked. "That is exceptional Astrid. I had a feeling these blades were valuable in many ways."

Agatha smiled at Vika. "May I?"

Vika nodded.

Agatha waved her hand over Astrid's hand... The windblade was gone.

Vika nodded her approval as Astrid looked up from her empty hand.

Vika and Agatha turned to the target...Agatha flinched... That's all Astrid saw.

The windblade flew in a horizontal arc... Cutting the air in the cargo hold.

Thunk...

Astrid's jaw dropped. "Did that thing curve?"

Vika nodded. "Yes... Yes, it did." She smiled at Agatha with pride.

Max was still running... She seemed oblivious... She hadn't stopped or slowed. Astrid eyed her tall wife... Max was running in her light grey sports bra and "boy shorts" style panties. Max was perspiring. The sheen was illuminating and highlighting her physique.

"Astrid?" Agatha smirked, as Astrid didn't respond. Agatha smooched Astrid's cheek and she squeaked.

"I asked you if you had a preference for lunch?" Agatha asked again with understanding eyes.

Astrid's face heated up. "I don't have a preference."

Vika glanced at Agatha. "I think she wants a vanilla smoothie."

Astrid bit her lip but didn't comment.

Vika nodded. "It's okay, Astrid, I want one too."

Astrid smiled.

0o0

Lunch was not, in fact, vanilla smoothies. It was Chicken Quesadillas and a Vichyssoise.

Astrid and Joon were going to be doing two shoots today if the weather held. So that was the topic of conversation.

Astrid seemed distracted, but her eyes kept returning to Max... Joon glanced at Agatha. "You're going to have to tone that down tonight."

Agatha nodded, chagrined, "Yes, Mistress."

Max glanced at Joon, with a questioning look.

She smiled at Max. "After lunch, please let Astrid suck you off."

Astrid's jaw dropped. Her eyes grew wide. She looked at Max and her cheeks went crimson. Max looked at her with compassion. "I'm sorry Astrid, but Joon... is the ship's Doctor. And, I have to follow doctor's orders..."

Astrid closed her mouth, bit her lip, and nodded. Agatha, Joon, and Vika smiled... but they all knew Max meant every word.

After lunch was finished, Max began to clear the table. Agatha stepped in and directed Max's eyes to Astrid. Max calmly walked around the galley table and held out her hand with a bow. "Would the lady care to join me in repose for a siesta?"

Astrid colored a slight crimson again and nodded. She accepted Max's hand as the two quit the galley.

Joon gave Agatha a raised eyebrow.

"Yes, Mistress. I will. I promise," Agatha responded to her look.

Vika shrugged saying, "I want a mouthful tonight..." Making a quick glance at Joon.

Joon smiled, "I was hoping you'd stay for the full three..."

"I'll..." Vika gazed lovingly at Joon, "Give you the last..."

Joon's expression was adoring, and she bit her lip.

0o0

Max led Astrid to the CQ. She wrapped her arms around the platinum-blonde. Astrid sighed happily. She looked up. A hunger in her eyes.

"Strip off?" Max asked softly.

Astrid nodded.

Max smiled. "Where would you like me?"

Astrid pointed at the bed and started to strip off herself.

"This kind of reminds me of when we first met." Max said softly.

Astrid moaned softly.

Max laid down and relaxed. Astrid looked like she knew exactly what she wanted... She moved Max's leg and rested her head on the muscled thigh.

She pulled up Max's other leg and wedged the foot in her own crotch. She immediately sucked Max's entire half-hard cock into her mouth. Feeling it grow erect on her tongue and cheeks.

Astrid also began rubbing Max's pussy gently, slowly increasing pressure and frequency. The combined effects made Max moan loudly, so she grabbed a pillow and put it over her face.

Astrid had her eyes closed. Sucking intently, she started bobbing her head. Her fingers began working their way into Max's vagina. Using the technique she knew Joon used to great effect that morning.

Max screamed into her pillow; thrusting her hips as she fucked Astrid's mouth. A blast of thick, creamy, sweet fluid filled Astrid's mouth. She began swallowing immediately as Max's cock throbbed again and again. More of the vanilla ambrosia flooded her taste buds, casting her senses into enraptured bliss.

Max couldn't get over the combined climactic effect; vaginal, clitoral and ejaculatory. Her eyes refused to focus, and she was breathing in gasps.

Astrid swallowed four mouthfuls... She felt like she was in a drug induced nirvana.... And was just fine being there.

Max floated at the edge of consciousness and Astrid's head still lay on her thigh. Max's cock was still in her mouth, though softer now. Astrid just moaned happily around it.

Joon walked in with Agatha behind her. She stopped and surveyed her wives.

She immediately checked their vitals and gave a glance to Agatha.

"Okay, Okay, you've made your point. I'll fix it..." Agatha pouted.

Joon pulled Agatha into a hug, "I'm not mad, you know... You trying out new things is good. Just don't rely on theory."

Agatha gave Joon a crooked smile. "Yes, Mistress... I will try to be good."

Joon smooched her soundly. "Let's make some strong tea and sober Astrid up. I don't want to miss the daylight for shooting."

0o0

Max groaned. She felt someone next to her, and she opened her eyes.

Vika's cobalt-blue eyes were looking back at her... She was smiling.

Max was about to say something when Vika said... "Over stimulation."

"Really?" Max was surprised.

"Twice in one day you've had all your buttons pushed. You only just got a new one. You don't know how to adjust for it yet." Vika summarized.

Max peered at Vika, "You usually don't talk this much, when did you get so smart?"

"I'm just repeating what Joon told me to tell you..." Vika smirked, "And just because I'm quiet, doesn't mean I'm not smart."

Max winced. "I didn't mean..." Max was interrupted by Vika's finger on her lips again.

"I know... I just need you to remember... There is a lot that I can't say. It's not that I don't want to... Can't."

Max nodded, and kissed Vika's finger.

Vika smirked. "Joon and Astrid had left to shoot more footage. Did you want to watch?"

Max's eyes sparkled.

"Okay, c'mon, tall Captain-wife." Vika bounced off the bed. Max rolled off behind her.

Vika trotted along the corridor. Her bare feet making almost no noise on the 'Shock-lite' thermal flooring. Max's long gate was right behind her. They emerged onto the bridge. Agatha glanced at them and smiled.

"Captain... Vika... Live feed on location?" Agatha asked.

Max reflected that Agatha was on her game... as usual. "Yes, please, Agatha."

Vika curled up on the couch. Max sat next to her... and she cuddled right in.

Max pulled up the display for the feed of the shoot.

Joon was in the middle of the song... Her playing was still incredible every time Max saw or heard it.

Now, she was walking around a massive intricate object. The ancient focus of this shrine was a bronze cylinder shape of staggering detail. Like the scales of a fish.

As she walked, Slarmians were slithering all around her. They seemed to ignore her and showed interest in the shrine. Max was certain the crowd was encouraged to act like she wasn't there and to pay reverence to the shine. To capture the feel of this sacred place.

She finished the song, smiled softly, and waited a few seconds, then flexed both of her hands and shook them out. The crowd around her exploded in applause, hoots, and cheers.

Joon bowed low to all of them. The phrase; "Thank you all for helping me. I love you. Peace and fair days to you." in Slarmian was heard by the crowd. They all bowed to her in return. Easily two hundred Slarmians.

Max actually teared up. "They really do like her."

"Of course, they do Max. They know talent and she is honoring them. Joon will be a celebrity in Staverka for years." Vika said with absolute certainty.

Max nodded.

Max asked. "Will Joon be going to the next shoot? Is there enough daylight?"

Agatha turned from navigation. "This is the second site. They won't have enough light for a third."

Max felt bad. Second day in a row she missed watching. She would have to do better tomorrow. Vika saw Max's face and gently touched Max's cheek with the back of her small hand.

Max looked at Vika... Her spectacular freckles bringing out the blue of her eyes.

"I will do better tomorrow." Max smiled.

Max thought about something, "Agatha?"

She turned around from navigation. "Yes, Captain?"

"Um..." Max started slowly, "How much data have we collected? Just sitting here?"

Agatha stared off for a moment. "Fourteen hours, thirty-eight minutes, twelve seconds."

Max sat very still, staring at Agatha. Vika looked at Max.

Agatha blinked. Vika looked at Agatha.

Agatha blinked again.

"Holy shit..." Max whispered.

"It's only raw data, Max... We have no idea what quality of Intel will be gleaned from it." Agatha commented.

Max nodded, "We need to get that sent home..."

Agatha smiled. "We will Max. It would be very inappropriate to do so here. Our hyper-link is completely out of character for a ship this size. It would do a lot more than raise eyebrows."

Max blinked. "Oh, I agree... Our best bet would be to find a quiet empty system to transmit... especially fourteen hours' worth.

Max peered at Agatha, "You've been working a full load, in eight-hour shifts, doubled up on coms in the Hub since we got to this system."

Agatha nodded. "Yes, Max, and that is what I signed up for. You made sure I was okay doing that before we started."

Max's face showed admiration, "You are a marvel, Agatha. I am so proud you are part of this family."

Agatha got up from navigation and walked over to Max.

Vika watched with a smile.

Agatha gave Max a delicious, wet, slow, deep kiss. The kiss concluded and Agatha gazed deeply into Max's eyes "Thank you, Max. I am proud to be in this family."

0o0

Max made dinner that night. She tried very hard to impress, and with the occasional helping hand from Agatha, it turned out rather well.

Cheesy Chicken Spinach Casserole, Yakimeshi, and Blini with Smetana. Max wasn't sure if the meal would be accurate enough to get a reaction. She tried to be as authentic as possible.

Agatha gave her approval and was encouraging Max to be confident.

Joon and Astrid had done a little shopping after the shoot. A number of bags were brought on board. Joon sat down at the galley table, closed her eyes, and just inhaled the delicious aromas.

Her eyes opened and she beamed a smile at Max, "It smells amazing."

The crew sat down and began to eat together. Max got almost exactly the reactions she was aiming for. Vika, for instance, stared at the Blini for a minute. Her early memories surfacing with assistance from the smells and tastes.

Astrid squealed in delight. Saying it was perfect and that it was very close to how her Aunt Yumi made Yakimeshi.

Max was also raised in the Smith household and Howard's Cheesy Chicken Spinach Casserole was a staple. Joon had always been verbose on her favoring the dish back then.

Agatha enjoyed sampling new things and took note of how her different wives reacted to the dishes. She observed how Max looked very happy with her success. When the meal was finished Max and Agatha cleared the table. The three wives left seated watched their tall spouse and Captain.

Agatha noted how the humans showed appreciation for thoughtful kindness. In Max's case it wasn't transactory and from what Agatha could conclude, Max did it for the joy of the act itself.

The evening was drawing to a close and the day shift was slowly gathering together in the CQ.

Agatha blinked. "Oh!" she said out loud. "We have been invited to the Palace. The Majestic Potentate has asked for a moment of your time."

Agatha stared at Max.

Joon, Astrid and Vika all stared at Max.

Max blinked. "When?"

"There is a 'suggested' time of mid-morning... Tomorrow." Agatha replied.

"Shit!" Max replied staring into thin air. "I have nothing to wear!"

As serious as this situation was, there were giggles.

Joon thought about it... "I had bought some clothes this afternoon, for Agatha and Vika but nothing for Max."

Max seemed at a loss... "What do we do, Joon?"