Melinoe Ch. 21-25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paula's brow creased, "This isn't as easy as it was in the dream."

Max smiled, "We had our 'supervisors' there, directing us."

Paula smiled softly and Max put out her hand. Paula glanced at it, then slowly put her much smaller hand into it.

"I will never pressure you to do anything you don't want to do." Max said softly.

Paula focused on soft-brown eyes while she listened.

"I want to... Do it... I just don't want you to think less of me." Paula confessed.

"I would never think that." Then Max asked, "What would you like right now?"

Paula bit her lip and whispered, "I want a vanilla smoothie."

"Do you want it quick, or take your time with it?" Max inquired with a raised eyebrow.

Paula blinked, "I... I want to be efficient and expedient... But... I don't want to offer insult by doing so."

Max smiled, she squeezed Paula's hand.

"How about, you can do whatever you want when we are alone, I won't say a word about it."

Paula thought about the offer then nodded, "I would appreciate that."

"Tell me what you would like me to do." Max smiled.

Paula thought about it, then looked around. Before long, she decided what she wanted. "If you would stand in front of me... right here?" Paula asked meekly, pointing at the deck.

Max smiled and nodded, she stood, then moved as requested within arm's length in front of Paula, who still sat on the bed.

Paula looked up at the tall woman in the space-black uniform.

"Just how tall are you?" Paula asked.

Max smirked, "Two meters."

Paula's eyebrows rose, "Oh my."

"Agatha added seven centimeters when she 'repaired' me." Max nodded and smiled.

Paula examined Max's apparel closely, "I really like your uniform, it's dashing."

"Would you like to wear one just like it?" Max asked earnestly.

Paula thought about it, "It's tempting, but my wearing TFN greys lends her Excellency legitimacy.

Max blinked, "Oh, yes, you're absolutely right... Now I am rethinking my uniform choice."

"Oh, I wouldn't change a thing," Paula commented with a slight grin, "You are an independent Captain, after all."

Max nodded, "Alright, I can see that."

"May I?" Paula asked, raising her hand.

Max smiled, "Please do."

Paula ran the palm of her hand slowly over Max's thigh, she bit her lip, "You feel strong."

Max smiled, "Would you like me to undress?"

Paula's cheeks colored, "No, no... I will see you nude soon enough. I have a question, before we get too far along." Paula said with some apprehension.

Max smiled, "Ask away."

"If I manage to succeed," She grinned at the word, "With this fellatio: will it affect your... Other parts?"

Max grinned, "Well... They are two separate systems, but there is definitely some overlap when I get excited.

That answer seemed to satisfy and embolden the Lieutenant. She looked up again, then moved her hand to the slight bulge between Max's thighs. Max moaned softly as she willed her member to life.

Paula opened the tailored jacket and carefully unsealed the front portion of the trousers. She slipped her hand inside, cupping fingers around Max's stiffening member still shrouded in her grey 'boy shorts' panties.

Paula studied Max's face as she gently gripped and kneaded the Dame Captain's member. The response was very encouraging for Paula, and she became more enthusiastic. Paula got both her hands involved, working the eighteen-centimeter penis out into view.

"Oh..." Paula's eyes widened. The phallus throbbed in her hands. "It's so warm." She muttered.

Max had closed her eyes, enjoying Paula's touch and the Lieutenant began to gently stroke the hardening cock.

Max moaned.

Paula watched the tall woman's face, taking note of the trusting, closed eyes, and the smile on her lips.

"Look into my eyes, please." Paula softly directed.

Max did so, Paula slowly leaned forward, staring up at her fiancée... Parting her full lips and easing them around the head of Max's sensitive cock. Max's breath shuddered and Paula enjoyed the unmistakable pleasure in those soft-brown eyes. A gentle tongue lashed at the underside of the engorged glans and Paula continued this until Max's heavy breathing turned ragged. Then she slowly worked her way down the entire length, continuing to stare up at her tall lover.

When she stopped with her nose pressed into the space-black fabric she felt a heavy throbbing as Max unloaded into her mouth, filling the back of her throat. Paula swallowed over and over, never blinking...Her eyes dilated hugely as tears streamed from the corners of her eyes.

Rich creamy vanilla overloaded her senses, yet she never wavered. Her reddish-brown and yellowish-green orbs held fast, locked on to Max's face and expressing a deep commitment to her new wife without uttering a single word.

Max somehow stood steady, with barely a sway. She could feel her toes curl inside her boots as she came hard into Paula's mouth and, with each pulse, Max grunted softly until she was spent.

Paula slowly eased back up the shaft, finally blinking, smiling around the sensitive head.

"That. Was. Amazing." Max panted. "I thought..."

Max was interrupted, as Paula read her new spouse's train of thought. "I have done a lot of detailed research and practice on my dildos over the last few decades. All while weaving detailed fantasies in my imagination." Paula related, followed by a swallow and reflexive lip lick.

Her eyes were still dilated, and she continued to stare at Max. Paula grinned, "I never thought I would ever get the chance to do that to another person. I couldn't chance becoming close to anyone, not until...The dream-party opened my heart and gave me confidence to try." Paula commented.

Max beamed a smile. Paula relinquished control of Max's softening member and Max gingerly tucked it back into her panties with a soft moan, Paula carefully resealed the fly. The tall, caramel-complected Dame Captain eased onto the bed, sitting closely to the Lieutenant.

"Now... Dear Paula," Max leaned close and smiled. "Please, kiss me."

Paula happily complied.

0o0

Agatha eased the desk into place with her three Hands in the newly rearranged corner of the medical bay.

She spent fifteen minutes reorganizing and shifting most everything in the compartment.

The second desk was placed in line with the first with enough space between them for occupants to enter and exit. The Medical scanner was up against the far bulkhead, there was just enough space to utilize it. It wasn't a perfect solution, but if Joon was accepting of it, it would allow her and Paula to work together easily.

Agatha calculated a seventy eight percent chance that Jooniper would want Paula close at hand. She deftly connected and tested the additional comdesk. Agatha felt a new paramount dynamic by adding Paula. The solidity and balance of the family was now exceptional. Thoughts of the possibilities that soon could be a reality brought a smile to her face. Agatha nodded as the new comdesk was ready.

While she was rearranging furniture in the Medical bay, Agatha was also doing other things: cuddling up with her Mistress who was stirring from her nap, shifting Paula and Vika's luggage from the shuttle to the Deirdre, gathering up two sets of armor and nanoweave from the Deirdre's Armory, preparing apparel for two Hands remaining on Dau, cataloging, cleaning and properly storing recently acquired firearms in the Armory on Staverka, and continuing to teach Teffa Terran, while learning traditional Slarmian cooking.

Helping her family in so many ways made the being known as Agatha feel very good. She couldn't think of anything she would rather do.

0o0

Joon opened her eyes. She yawned and stretched, getting a soft smooch from her favorite Agatha. "Hey, sweetheart," Joon shifted to face her.

Agatha nuzzled Joon's neck, "Restful nap, Mistress?"

"Mmm hmm." Joon responded happily.

Joon glanced at Agatha, who pulled back and shared a look with her.

"Okay, did you confer with Samira and tell me about it while I was sleeping?" Joon blinked.

Agatha nodded, "Yes, Mistress... You inquired if Astrid would consider cybernetic wetware."

"Holy shit, that was rude of me..." Joon cringed, and inquired further, "Did you ask her?"

"I asked Samira, not Astrid." Agatha confirmed.

Joon looked relieved, "Okay, good... I will be the responsible XO and get her feelings on it. You are confident you can implant them without surgery?" Joon peered at Agatha.

Agatha nodded affirmatively, "Absolutely, I can shape her body around any implant, with no recovery time... it would be like she always had them."

Joon stared in amazement, "You make it sound so tempting."

Agatha tilted her head slightly, "I could easily upgrade everyone but Samira with Dauzakai wetware, Mistress."

Joon stared, "We are going to have to have a meeting about that... But see if you can get the very best gear first."

Agatha nodded, "I shall inquire with Nomissa and begin preparations."

Joon looked into thin air, "Heh... Wetware."

A few minutes passed...

"Agatha?" Joon asked, still cuddled with her.

"Yes, Mistress?" Agatha happily replied.

"Did Max and Paula go at it yet?" The petite senior wife inquired.

"I suspect so, Max found something very enjoyable with Paula in the guest cabin." Agatha turned her head and regarded Joon, "I am also now receiving data from Paula."

"Is that enough for you to start armoring her?" Joon shifted her grass-green eyes to Agatha.

She nodded, "I have already begun, when she is at rest, I can do much more."

Joon added, "And the more Max pumps into her, the better?"

Agatha replied, "With the changes she requested, she will be able to reach her peak efficiency with point eight liters."

Joon glanced at her, "That's an unexpectedly precise estimate."

"I have gotten a great deal of data since I started improving my family. It also helps that I am able to get continuous feedback." Agatha softly reported.

Joon smiled, "Do you feel invested?"

"Mistress?" Agatha inquired.

"Are you investing in us when you change us like this?" Joon looked at Agatha searching her eyes.

Agatha's lips thinned, "Would it be bad if I were?"

Joon gazed fondly into those silver eyes, "I suppose not, but I've never seen you angry, I have a feeling if something were to happen to one of us... You might lose your shit."

Agatha thought about it... "Ruthless Goddess of Chaos again?"

Joon nodded.

Agatha hugged her, "If I ever find myself angry, I shall ask your advice as to what I should do about it."

Joon smiled at Agatha, "I suppose that will have to suffice, I want you to feel free to make your own decisions."

"I love every one of my wives," Agatha began, "Investing in them, as you described, seems the best way I can keep them safe from harm without restricting their freedom." Joon listened while Agatha continued, "Armor is a foundation for what I wish for my family. You have seen some of the 'improvements' I have already made, and I intend to do more as I digest the Lessons of Dau."

Joon blinked, "Oh, that sounds intriguing, I like it."

Agatha smiled softly and kissed her Mistress.

"I have noticed..." Joon commented, "I am a much better musician since you began 'improving' us."

Agatha smiled softly.

Joon continued, "Are you making those kinds of changes to all of us, improving our skills as well?"

Agatha nodded.

Joon gazed deeply into Agatha's magnificent eyes. "You are a goddess, and you chose to be with us... I love you, Agatha."

They kissed again, Joon cuddled in close and sighed happily.

Agatha purred. "Astrid needs your input on the holo-vid." Agatha softly said.

Joon slowly released Agatha from the embrace, "Oooh kay... Let's go see her then."

The two got up and Joon immediately went to the bathroom, did her business, and washed. Agatha followed the routine with her, she knew Joon enjoyed having a constant companion.

They dressed together; they both wore BDU's

When they arrived at Engineering, they found Astrid and Samira snogging. Joon and Agatha watched them for a bit. They looked very good together, and Joon said as much.

Astrid colored slightly, "I really like Sam."

Samira smirked, "The feeling is mutual, now show Joon what you've accomplished."

Everyone giggled and Astrid brought up the composite performance. "I was able to retain the quality at or above eight kay definition." the Engineer explained.

Joon nodded as she watched her performance... She had to admit, it was mesmerizing. "How close is it to complete?" She asked.

Astrid turned, "If you like it, then it's complete."

Joon beamed, "Please send a copy to Zess with my compliments."

"Yes, M'lady." Astrid bobbed a cute curtsy.

Joon nodded, then looked around at the assembly. "I don't know about anyone else, but I could just murder a cup."

0o0

Max and Paula strolled into the Mess. It was quite full of family, and their new arrival filled the list. Paula's arm was laced into Max's as she was escorted to the open seat next to Vika.

Max walked around to her usual seat beside Joon. Joon smiled at her towering first wife, then returned to Astrid and finished her thought. "It is something we can all consider; Agatha swears there will be no drawbacks."

Agatha, who was setting tea for the late arrivals, nodded to Astrid and the platinum-blonde Engineer glanced around the table.

Max blinked, "What's this then?"

Astrid answered, "Agatha says she can install Dauzakai wetware into any of us, without any downtime or drawbacks."

Max's jaw dropped, shifting her eyes to Agatha, "Really?"

Agatha nodded, "Just a restful night's sleep and I can have it in place, with all the support hardware."

Paula's eyes went wide. Normally, installation of cybernetic wetware was a delicate and invasive procedure involving many days or weeks of recovery. Vika looked thoughtful, her lips pursed and Max and Joon shared a raised eyebrow.

Samira smirked at the reactions around the table, "I would be interested, but I already have wetware."

Astrid observed the luke-warm reception of Agatha's offer.

"I would have gotten wetware when I was in school, but my mother forbade it." Astrid confessed softly. Astrid took a deep breath glancing at Samira. "Now I want as much wetware as I can get... I'm going to be a Mage!"

There was a collective gasp as everyone stared at Astrid. Joon leaned forward garnering Astrid's attention, "Are you sure, Asa-chan?"

Samira smiled, "She's sure."

Astrid glanced at Samira, then refocused on her XO. "I am very sure."

She tapped her forehead, "I want Agatha to cram as much wetware as she can in here."

Joon's eyebrows rose, Vika just nodded.

Max narrowed her eyes, "Why so much?"

"It's pretty simple," Astrid replied, "I'm never going to be more than an Engineer physically. I'm not good with small arms, my melee is way more dancing than any kind of fighting. But with wetware, I can contribute in a major support role." Astrid grinned with an evil look, "With drones."

Samira proudly admired Astrid, "That's what she meant by Mage."

Joon and Max waited for Samira to explain. "Mage is traditionally a pet class." Samira smiled. "Everything from Necromancers to Elemental Conjurors, they are all a type of Mage. They summon or conjure various types of creatures or constructs to fight for them." Samira continued. "Astrid wants to be a Dronemancer."

Astrid smiled at the term and rattled off her own diatribe. "I can already customize drones to do anything and everything I want," Astrid explained. "With wetware I will be able to pilot them with infinitely more skill than any holo-interface would ever allow...With more wetware, I can pilot more of them."

Samira nodded in agreement.

"Wow, " Max reacted, "That sounds amazing."

Joon smirked, "Agatha, how many sets did we order?"

"Five, Mistress." Agatha reported dutifully.

Joon raised an eyebrow at Astrid, "Is five enough to start with?"

Astrid blinked, "I... I don't know."

She looked to Agatha, "Will five fit?"

Agatha smiled, "I can adjust you to accommodate them."

Astrid blinked, then smiled, "Yea, I guess you can."

She cupped her own breasts proudly.

Vika explained the upgrades Astrid already deployed to Paula and everyone giggled.

After a few moments Joon cleared her throat, everyone paid her due attention. "Since we are all here, and we have caffeine, let me take this opportunity to make this an official family meeting. Our beloved Captain-wife has the floor." Joon smirked.

Max nodded and glanced around at the beautiful faces. "We are due to depart soon." Max said softly. A soft chorus of 'awws' emanated.

"I know, but we need to actually upload to the home office once in a while, and that brings me to the first order of business." Max made an unpleasant face. "What exactly should we tell them?" Max raised an eyebrow and continued. "We have information that is far in excess of our mission parameters, and I would argue, information that would be of a great detriment to our family if it got out."

Max sighed, "I wish we didn't have to consider watching our backs, but we do."

Joon and Max shared a look, then Max continued. "So, here's the rub, we go over our data in meticulous and comprehensive fashion, with Agatha's assistance. Anything that might lead to adverse effects on our family, or our close allies, we omit." Max nodded to Paula, "We can discuss anything here, we all have a voice. Any questions, or comments?" The captain asked, there was no response.

"Go ahead, Agatha" Max nodded to her to begin.

Agatha stood, "I want to thank all of you for trusting in me and for accepting me."

Everyone smiled at their most exotic spouse.

"If anyone needs any more detail than I convey, please let me know. I have divided the data gathered after last upload into twenty-four categories..." Agatha brought up a holo-screen off her datapad, showing the classifications of data, the volume, and the closeness some of the subject matters came to revealing a myriad of sensitive information.

Paula was amazed, she knew some of the data concerned Agatha, but she had no idea of the sheer volume.

"Let's start chronologically." Max requested.

The data rearranged.

"Oh..." Samira frowned, "All the technical and combat data to the ill-fated end of the Coldtracks." Astrid held one of Samira's left hands. Samira smiled at Astrid briefly then changed her focus to Max, "I think reporting on that ship specifically will bring no good to anyone."

Max nodded, "I agree."

Everyone nodded.

Agatha nodded, "Data omitted."

"Next we have..." The next information category involved the broad and specific combat profiles of Dauzakai drones, and the doctrine used for them, specifically the types encountered on Miku's recovery mission, Security, Combat and Battle classes. Further information through data mining suggested a War class drone existed as well.

Paula raised concern as to the specifics of the mission. Agatha was able to answer Paula's questions as she led that mission. Paula looked very impressed with Agatha's answers, and with Max for delegating authority.

"I think in this particular case, we can err in TFNI's favor." Max commented.

No one disagreed and the cache of data was voted through.

That was repeated for Dau's holo-net and cyber-net capability, showing massive capacity in data and processing power. "The T-Fed needs to realize the Dauzakai are not a primitive backwater culture." Max commented.

"You are correct," Paula commented, "The Dauzakai are a contemporary backwater culture."

Joon shared a look with Max.

"Am I wrong?" Paula blinked, "They have no colonies, they are a vulnerable single system culture."

"You are not wrong, Paula..." Max turned to Agatha with a nod.

The next section of Intel concerned the Dauzakai genetic breeding program, introducing hermaphroditic Dauzakai for colonization purposes. Paula's reaction was understandable, and it meant they had to include the summary of the program into the upload. "This legitimizes them for interstellar consideration, as allies and for trade." Paula concluded.