Melissa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~~~~~~

That night after dinner, Dad informed us that he and Linda were going to be gone for the rest of that week until the end of that coming weekend (they worked for the same company, that's how they met) for a company seminar that involved all the department heads, which both Dad and Linda were, just different departments.

He also knowingly grinned when he told us that the "No Sex in the House" rule was no longer in effect. He did say, however, that he expected us to be responsible about it, and I understood where he was coming from.

Although Melissa was on the pill, the one thing she didn't know yet, and I was going to tell her this coming weekend, that I was a virgin and that she was the first, and as far as I was concerned, the only woman I'd ever had, or would have, sex with, and that I loved more than life itself. I only hoped that she wouldn't be upset with me for waiting so long to tell her.

~~~~~~

"Hi, baby," Melissa said, when she came downstairs into my room after dinner that night, "Whatcha doin?"

"I was thinking about you," I tenderly replied, "And about how much I love you."

"Aw, Tommy," she sweetly cooed, climbing onto my bed and lying next to me, her arms around me, "I love you, too, baby."

"I need to tell you something, Melissa," I suddenly told her, "And I don't want you to be upset with me."

"I could never be upset with you," she warmly replied, "Now what is it you wanted to tell me."

"Well," I began, "I wanted you to know that I was a virgin when we met, and that not only are you my first, but I want you to be my last...I love you,. Melissa, and I'm going to marry you one day, I thought you should know that."

"Oh, Tommy," she began to cry, burying her face in my neck, "I don't deserve you, I really don't."

"That's where you're wrong, my love," I smiled, pulling her head up so that I could look at her beautiful face.

"How do you figure that, baby?" she sniffled.

"I'll tell you how," I smiled, wiping the tears from her eyes with my hands, "For as far back as I can remember, I've dreamed about having a girl as beautiful as you to spend the rest of my life with; and now you're here. You are living proof that God answers prayers, baby girl."

"I want you to know that from this moment forward, Tommy," she smiled, "I will love you my whole life, you and no other."

"I hope so," I mischievously teased, "Because now you're going to have to kill me to get rid of me."

"Oh yeah?" she giggled, "Well that'll never happen so; I guess you're stuck with me...forever."

"Gladly, baby," I warmly kissed her, "Very, very gladly."

Melissa ended up spending the night in my room with me, no sex, just the two of us simply wrapped in one another's arms throughout the night, on until morning. But the best part of all, though, was when Linda came down to wake me up that next morning. She told us that it warmed her heart, God love her, when she saw Melissa and I asleep, holding one another closely with smiles on our faces.

~~~~~~

The next day at school was a day that I'll remember for the rest of my life. It started off very nicely, Melissa and I rode to school together in her BMW this time, and she even let me drive. She was returning the favor for me letting her drive my car, she said. When we pulled into the parking lot, Daphne, Gabi, and now her boyfriend, Johnny Banks were waiting for us, and all three of them wearing smiles on their faces.

"Hey, you two," Daphne smiled, as we got out of the car, "How are ya'll to day, and how're you feeling, Tommy?"

"I'm doing just fine, "I grinned, "Thanks for asking, Daphne," and then teasing Gabriella, I winked at her and snickered, "It looks like Johnny finally caught up with you after all, Gabi."

"Yes, he did, thank-you-very-much," she condescendingly giggled, making us all chuckle.

"Well good," Melissa teased, "Now maybe you'll quit being such a bitch."

"Me, a bitch? I don't think so, Miss Thing," Gabi, giggled, "Oh; does Tommy know that you sometimes still wear "Minnie Mouse" panties?"

"No," she nonchalantly replied, "Because I quit wearing panties altogether when I met him, and yes, we sleep together every night."

"Bull shit," Daphne laughed, "I don't believe it for one second."

Melissa simply gave me a knowing smile, and said, "Ask Tommy if you don't believe me."

"She's not lying," I smiled, taking Melissa's hand and kissing it, "I feel very blessed to have such great parents."

"You lucky shit-asses," Gabriella complained, "My Mom would kill me if I tried something like that, not to mention what my Dad would do, damn."

"Hell, Gabi," Johnny began to laugh, "Is it safe for me to come to your house?"

"Oh, shut up," she giggled, kissing his cheek, "My parents adore you, and you know it."

"Yeah," Johnny grinned, hugging Gabriella to him, "Your Mom and Dad are really cool people, and I like them a lot."

~~~~~~

First and Second periods both went well, and my thoughts had only been of school and Melissa, until, as I was walking into my third period classroom, I saw it coming this time.

Garrett Martin was waiting just inside the door, trying to give me another one of his chicken-shit sucker punches.

My Third Period Class just happened to be Calculus so; as opposed to letting that idiot hit me in the face again, I simply stepped aside, but still holding my Calculus Textbook, which was as thick as two encyclopedias, and every bit as solid, firmly against my shoulder.

Garrett broke his hand when his fist connected with my textbook, and the second he drew his now broken hand away, I took that same textbook and smashed him in the face with it as hard as I could. Needless to say his ass lay out cold on the floor, when our teacher, Mrs. Thompson got to the classroom.

"Alright, class," Mrs. Thompson inquired, "Who is responsible for this?"

Surprisingly, Jenny Rodgers, who happened to have that class with me, raised her hand; and when called on, pointed at Garrett Martin, who now lay in the floor, semiconscious and bleeding profusely from the nose, which was also broken, and said, "He's responsible for this all on his own."

"Come now, young lady," Mrs. Thompson authoritatively replied, "I know he didn't hit himself in the face, like apparently someone has. Tell me what happened, right now."

I stood up, and not wanting for anyone to take the heat from something I'd done, I raised my hand and said, "I hit him, and I'm responsible."

"Well, well, Mister Blake," she snottily quipped, then arrogantly announced "This is something we need to bring to the principal's attention, now, isn't it?"

"Whatever," I sighed, "I know the way and I'll meet you there," and then took off walking with out her, headed to Ms. Carter's office.

~~~~~~

"You did what?" Ms. Carter incredulously asked, once I told her what had happened.

"I was only defending myself," I replied, reiterating what I'd just said, "You can ask anyone who was there. Everyone saw what happened, and it went down just like I told you, I swear Ms. Carter."

"It's not that I don't believe you, Tommy," Ms. Carter said, "But when this type of incident occurs, school policy dictates that an investigation must be made.

"Go right ahead," I adamantly replied, "You'll for yourself that I'm telling you the truth."

"Rest assured I will," she replied, "In the mean time, I want you to go home and have your parents call me."

"I would love to do that," I said, "But they're gone out of town to company seminar gone until Monday of next week."

"So, let me get this straight," she suspiciously replied, "If I were to call their company, they won't be there, is that correct?"

"Look, Ms. Carter," I calmly and respectfully said, "Go ahead and call them if you wish, but you'll find out that I'm not in the habit of lying, period; just as you will see once you complete your investigation. I'm going home for now so that everything will settle down once Garrett Martin wakes up...but I'll be back tomorrow."

"I think that is a wise decision, Mister Blake," she smiled, "And for what it's worth, I believe you, I'm just doing my job."

"And a fine job it is," I grinned, kissing her hand, and making her blush, "I understand, and thank you, Ms. Carter."

"Get out of here," she giggled, still blushing, "You silver tongued devil."

~~~~~~

"Jesus, Tommy," Melissa said, meeting me outside the principal's office, "What the hell happened to Garrett Martin, they just took him to the hospital in an ambulance."

"Good," I said, "It couldn't have happened to a nicer guy."

"Please tell me that you didn't do that to him," Melissa worriedly said.

"I promised you that I would never lie to you," I told her, looking directly into her deep, beautiful blue eyes, "And I'm not about to start now, either."

"No baby, you don't understand," she began to cry, "Sherilyn Hawkins said, and I quote, "All of the Karate in China won't save Tommy Blake's ass from a fucking bullet, because nobody is that good, not even that motherfucker."

"Is that right?" I laughed, "You can relax; hell, that crazy bitch doesn't have the balls to even pull a gun on me, much less actually take a shot at me."

"I don't know, Tommy," she forebodingly replied, "She was on some different shit when she said that. I don't trust her...I don't trust her at all."

"Come on, baby," I said, placing my arm around her shoulders, "We're going home. I'm not going to let anything happen, okay?"

~~~~~~

Chapter Eight

"I think we ought to call Mom and Jack," Melissa said, once we were home and safe, "They need to know what's going on."

"And make your Mom worry needlessly?" I pointedly said, "I'm sorry, my love, but it's not really necessary, please, think about it for a minute...as long as we're here, we're safe, I promise."

"Okay, baby," she breathed, relieved, "If you say so, then I believe you."

"Good," I smiled, "Let's go get in the big bathtub upstairs...sound good?"

"Mmm," she seductively purred, gently rubbing her beautiful, tasty ass against my groin, "That's the best idea I've heard all day."

~~~~~~

Every time I watch my beautiful Melissa getting undressed, it always stirs my blood; and this day was most certainly no exception. Once the water in the tub had been drawn, I wasted no time in taking my clothes off and getting in.

However, watching Melissa as she disrobed was even more beautiful than anything I could ever imagine. She slowly unbuttoned her shirt, revealing her 38C tits, encased in an almost sheer silk bra, the tops of her beautiful tits, jiggling softly with every move she made.

Then she slowly pulled off her tight jeans to show her matching silk panties, revealing her mound as the light reflected off of her panties to show her pudenda as it protruded at the front of her crotch. As she reached behind her and undid her bra, her tits were high with nice big juicy nipples that were now twisted into raspberry colored knots.

And when she finally slid her panties down her legs, not only did she do it with her back to me so that I could gaze at the most succulent ass known to man. And then when she turned around, I could hear my own breath leaving my chest as I saw her neatly trimmed bush, with dark black hair, practically drooling at me.

"Do you see something you like, baby?" she giggled, sitting down in the water with her back to me, as she purposefully wedged my iron hard cock between the cheeks of that beautiful ass, "I think somebody is very happy to see me."

"Have I told you that I love you," I asked her, gently wrapping my arms around her naked body, "And that I think you're the most beautiful woman in the world?"

"All the time, baby," she sweetly giggled, "But I still like hearing you say it anyway."

"I love you so much that I would die for you," I breathed, "As opposed to have to live one minute without you."

"I love you, Tommy," she said, as a lone silent tear slowly mad its way down her cheek, "I'll love you forever, I swear I will."

"I know," I smiled, softly kissing her lips, "Always remember that my love for you will never die...even after I'm gone from this place."

"Don't talk like that, Baby, please?" she quietly said, her bottom lips beginning to quiver, "I don't even want to think about you being gone. After all, I just found you."

"Alright, sweetheart," I replied, gently running a soapy washcloth down her back, "No more talk about dying."

We spent another thirty minutes surrounded by not only the warm water, but the love we had for one another, as well; finishing the later part of the day together after having made slow, tender, and gentle love. To be able to gaze into Melissa's beautiful eyes as I reached my climax was what I considered to be akin to total and absolute fulfillment in every way.

~~~~~~

That afternoon after school, Daphne and Gabriella showed up at the house wanting to know what was happening, but moreso to let us know that they were both concerned about us. I personally thought that it was very sweet that those two, well, three, counting Johnny, but he sent his regards through Gabi, as he was at football practice, even thought about us like they did.

"Are you two alright?" Daphne asked, "We've been worried to death."

"We're okay," Melissa grinned, snuggling into me as we sat together on the couch in the den, "I've got Tommy to protect me so; I'm not worried about a thing."

"Maybe so," Gabi warned, "But you should've heard the threats that Sherilyn Hawkins was making in the girls locker room earlier this afternoon. She was talking about getting a gun, Tommy."

"She's full of shit," I laughed, "Like I told Melissa, that stupid bitch doesn't have the balls to pull a gun on me, much less use it."

"I don't know," Daphne said, "She had this wild look in her eyes, like she was on something."

"It's like I said," I laughed, "Pay her crazy ass no mind. I'm telling you now that she won't follow through on an empty threat."

"You know that she has a juvenile record," Melissa asked me, "Don't you?"

"Yeah, I heard," I replied, "But wasn't it drug related, or something like that?"

"Yes it was," Daphne told us, "And that alone should at least make you nervous."

"Nervous about what," I chuckled, "Some dumb ass dope-head bitch? Please, that dopey assed girl doesn't bother me one bit."

"Maybe not you," Gabriella fearfully replied, "But she scares the hell out of me. My older brother told me that dope heads are very unstable people."

"That's all the more reason to ignore her stupidity," I told the three of them, "I'm telling you that nothing is going to happen so; relax, okay?"

Alight, then," Daphne said, Gabi agreeing with her, "If you say so, Tommy, then we believe you, but please, for mine all three of our sakes, don't let anything happen to you, okay?"

"Okay," I relented, understanding that, because of never having had to deal with this kind of thing, it was common in my old high school, these girls were afraid so; to help them relax, I told them, "I promise that I won't let anything happen to me, is that better?"

"Much better," Melissa smiled, kissing me on the lips.

"Can we hug him, Lys?" Daphne meekly asked.

"You two had better come over here and hug him," she sweetly giggled, "Because when you're done, you can both tell me what good taste I have in men."

"Silly bitch," Gabi giggled, "And she always has been, Tommy."

"She really has," Daphne giggled along, "but we love her anyway so; you better be good to her," and then the next thing I knew was that I was surrounded by pretty females, all three of them affectionately hugging me, but none more affectionately than my beautiful Melissa.

~~~~~~

After her friends had gone home, Melissa looked at me and asked, "What would you like to eat for dinner?"

"I don't know," I chuckled, "I don't feel like cooking anything so; how about we order a pizza, and then snuggle up on the couch and watch TV?"

"Okay," Melissa softly smiled, "That sounds like a good idea. I think there's John Wayne movie on tonight, The Green Berets."

"Oh, hell yeah," I chuckled, "Are you sure you want to watch it?"

"You betch yer ass, there, Pilgrim," she said, trying to do an imitation of the actor, and of course I fell into stitches, I was laughing so hard.

"I sure do love you," she began to laugh, as she softly pounced on me on the couch. She softly kissed my lips, and then with a soft whisper, told me, "One of these days I'm going to marry you. I hope you know that, my love."

"Of course I know," I teased, tenderly kissing her lips, "Who do you think said it first?"

"You did," she softly giggled, "But I was just letting you know what I was going to say whenever you do decide to ask me to marry you, okay?"

"I love you..."

~~~~~~

That night as I lay in my bed, Melissa lying safely beside me, I began to wonder about Sherilyn Hawkins, and was there any way possible of her following through with the threats that she's allegedly been heard making towards me. Was she crazy enough to follow through with it? Hell, I wasn't taking any chances, and therefore I can to the realization that it was time for my to arm myself for my own self defense, as well as to guarantee the safety of those whom I held dearest.

~~~~~~

The next morning before I was about to leave for school, I received a phone call from Ms. Carter, informing me that her investigation was not yet over, and that for mine and Melissa's personal safety, it would be better if we remained at home until I heard from her personally, and that she would make sure that for any work that we missed, we would be allowed to make up when we returned.

"I hope this doesn't take too long," I told her, "My parents will be real upset if they found out that I was being illegally suspended from school."

"No one is being suspended, period, Tommy so; please don't make an issue out of this," she very nicely explained, "I just need a little more time to conclude this whole business, and just so that you know, I did find out that you were telling the truth; but there's the matter of the threats Sherilyn Hawkins has made against not only you, but Melissa as well. Everyone in school knows about it, including the faculty so; the reason I want you and Melissa to stay home has nothing to do with suspension, it has to do with your own safety, okay?"

"Okay," I replied, "But if it's something that serious, shouldn't the police be notified."

"Yes, and that's already been done," she told me, "But because your lives have been threatened, they also asked that I advise you to stay at home so that they can post a cruiser outside of your house and watch over you so; that's what I'm attempting to do at the moment. Now do you understand, Tommy?"

"Perfectly," I grinned, "Thank you, Ms. Carter."

"For what?" she asked, I didn't really do anything special."

"Yes, you did," I chuckled, "You're looking out for our asses and I appreciate it."

"Yeah, well," she quietly giggled, "You two make sure make sure that your asses stay out of sight until you hear from me, okay?"

"Yes, ma'am..."

~~~~~~

"Who was that on the phone, baby?" Melissa smiled, snuggling up next to me, and hugging me where we both stood.

I told her of the conversation that I'd just finished having with Ms. Carter, as well as about the threats that Sherilyn Hawkins had made against us. I also reassured her that we were going to be perfectly fine.

"What if that crazy bitch comes over here, Tommy?" she asked, with fear written all over her face, "I don't trust her as far as I can throw her skinny ass."

"That's not going to happen," I reassured her, gently kissing her lips, "If I'm not mistaken, a police cruiser should be here at any moment."

And no sooner had I mentioned it, than the doorbell sounded not two seconds after I had mentioned the police. "Speak of the devil," I laughed, and then went to answer the door.