All Comments on 'Melissa'

by wistan

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
z724z724about 5 years ago
Great!

This is one of my favorite cuckolding stories on Literotica I think!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
So Hot

Hot story. Love idea lick her lovers cock.. put me so hard. I would love suck my wife lovers cock too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
5 stars

An honest and realistic story. I have a small penis (1+1/2" flaccid, 3+1/2" erect) and just one, very small testicle; and suffer from premature ejaculation. I accept that my Wife should not suffer from my shortcomings and deserves the pleasure of enjoying real men's cocks. I accept that I am a cuckold and am required to eat creampies and clean up my Wife's lovers' cocks. But most of all, I accept myself for what I am (a submissive, beta, panty wearing cuckold) and take pleasure from it.

LI KerwellLI Kerwellabout 5 years ago
That was Awesome

Fantastic story. Definitely a fave..... part of me wants a sequel and part of me wants you to stop right there. It was a perfect story. And I don’t think I sequel could match it.

Great job.

Really well edited too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Plagiarism.

I’ve read this story before but I can’t remember the writer. If not a copy it’s so near the original, from memory, I can’t separate the two. It’s also in the wrong category. Where’s the BDSM? It should be in Loving Wives.

I never thought I would ever give a story a one but in this instance I have and it deserves it.

Before making that decision I read your two Stephanie stories. Both in BDSM when they are clearly Loving Wives. There’s no excuse for misleading the reader and I can’t understand how they slipped past Laurel.

wistanwistanabout 5 years agoAuthor
False accusation of plagiarism.

This story is absolutely not plagiarised. If you remember it then you most likely read it on the BDSM library website, but I am the one who posted it there back in 2008. Go to the BDSM library and either search for stories by wistan or for the story title Melissa. You will find it posted there by me in 2008. You'll find Satisfying Stephanie and a few other stories of mine there too.

Anonymous, you owe me an apology for that blatantly false accusation. I wonder if you have the integrity to offer it?

As for the category, cuckolding of the type I depict in this story falls under the rubric of domination and submission as far as I'm concerned. The mods appear to agree; if not, I'm more than happy for them to change the category. I'm quite new to literotica so I don't have a handle on what people here generally expect in terms of categories, but I'm entirely willing to go with the flow.

With that nasty business out of the way, thank you kindly to those who took the time to say they enjoyed the story! I'm delighted that it's gone down so well.

GroverLangGroverLangabout 5 years ago
An apology

As I said in my previous comment I felt I’d read this story before but couldn’t remember any details. I assumed I had read it on Literotica because I rarely wander away from this site and the last time was so long ago I can’t remember when. I don’t have too much spare time to read erotic stories. However, it now seems I was defending you which hopefully you will now think was a good thing. There have been instances of plagiarism of someone stealing a Lit story and then posting it again on this site under their own name. There have also been instances of entire stories being stolen and sold as an e-book. I find things like that totally abhorrent.

I’m glad you’ve put the record straight and if you want an apology you can have it. But what should someone do if they come across what they think is an example of plagiarism? Walk on by? I would also point out that if I hadn’t come back to see if you had responded I would never have written this. You can’t get an apology from someone who doesn’t know you want one.

Maybe a disclaimer at the beginning saying if the story seems familiar it may be because it has already been posted on another free site would be a good idea?

I still stand by my assertion that this story and the other two are Loving Wives. The aspects of domination and submission you refer to aren’t domination and submission in the terms of BDSM.

I’ve just discovered I can’t post this unless I put my name to it because you can’t post two anonymous comments from the same IP address. I hope any questions you may have about my integrity have now been answered.

I never said I didn’t like the story.

wistanwistanabout 5 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thank you kindly for the retraction. It's fully accepted and no hard feelings. I completely accept your good intentions, and in turn I apologise if I came across as strident there. As you say, plagiarism is a serious accusation and I saw a little red. I'll certainly strive to be more civil in future.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 3 years ago

Such a twisted, wonderful, love story. And well written, too. What could have made it better would be more of it. More of their dating, with their married life being foreshadowed, and more of their honeymoon. Whole chapters waiting for your talents.

Love and domination are not always mutually exclusive. It is good to see them so closely interwoven, as you have done here. Thank you.

I've read the other comments. I suppose, if I were to suspect plagiarism, I'd approach the author via Messaging/email, hoping to have my concerns allayed or redressed privately. Having said that, it's good to see people communicate, and work out their disagreements. Nicely done, all.

mattenwmattenwalmost 3 years ago

Could it be that you confuse BDSM with gay? Or has your passion become painful and that's why you post in BDSM?

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Melissa and Satisfying Stephanie are two of the most exciting and engaging "dark" Reluctant Cuckold stories I've ever read. Its the most under represented sub-genere in LW so I really hope you will share more with us at some point. TY

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Forgot to mention. I use tags more than anything else to find stories like these. I think if you expanded your use of tags, you may connect with a much larger fan base because well written stories with reluctant cuckold or sexually manipulative wife themes are extremely rare.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwistan@wistan
Just a guy who likes to write. In fact I like to write so much that I even let people pay me to write sometimes. Isn't that generous of me? Seriously, I do take stories on commission so if you like what I write and want me to write for you, message me and we'll talk. I mostly...