All Comments on 'Melissa 2nd Fantasy Ch. 01'

by Jay142

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

Really well told, this was a 2 orgasm read :)

DunkirkDunkirkover 3 years ago

Tell us about the party (orgy) as t Marc's

dickthestick2011dickthestick2011over 3 years ago
Can I Lick Her

Wow, this story hits close to home. My wife's name is also Melissa and I have had a fantasy for years of her losing her inhibitions after smoking a joint at her friends place and having 2 guys at once.Hopefully in pt. 2Jack will go down on her sperm filled pussy and suck all the leavings of her 2 yonger lovers out of her. Hopefully she doesn't get pregnant.

TediumsShadowTediumsShadowover 3 years ago
amazing

Extremely enjoyable. The pacing was measured, putting the reader into the husband's impatient state of mind! Future chapters should be the same, tease the reader just like husband is being teased, by drawing out the foreplay. !

Denial of anal to husband was a bullseye. Every single reader will have different viewpoint, but denial is a home run with this reader! Denial can also be non sexual - wife not responding to request for sex picture, not answering a request of her return time. The request for husband to be present would be a fun denial - especially if he was set up to think he would be there - and her plans change while she is out! :)

Now in cuckold fiction, the husband's fantasy plays out a - b - c like clockwork. But in real life ( I know) the road gets - well, bumpy. The 'Bull' (Bulls ?) is a person with aims and ideas of their own. The 'dangerous excitement" is not just limited to the sex.

What happens when bull puts a proprietary arm around wife? What happens when they kiss in non sexual circumstances? What happens when wife agrees to come home but stays the weekend? When her sexual climaxes become as great a factor in her decisions as husbands suggestions?

When bull becomes bulls - plural? Yes, I've seen the eventuality that multiple bulls are demanding more and more time (including non sexual) with wife!

When another bull is 'too rough'? Another too possessive? When one (or more) of the bulls ask her to quit birth control "for him'.

Wife in this story mentioned an attraction to a bull's dominance -- what happens, when he REALLY starts to dominate?

Have fun! Thanks a ton for writing and posting!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Loved the story and thanks to Jay for writing. I am very interested to see what will happen in the next chapter. I think it will be wild.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not Through with Melissa by Any Means

Was sorry to see the strip club adventure didn't seem to exist in this universe, but still super hot story on it's own. One definite similarity was, just like it was with Mike, I think she wanted Marc from the minute she saw him. And it's obvious that Mike can do anything he wants to her, especially with the right amount of drugs & alcohol, so can't wait to see where Marc goes. I'm sure he can't wait to get his hands on her again, probably 1 on 1 without Jen around, but maybe in front of Jack, to turn Lyssa into the hot little whore she so badly wants to be.9

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
My only problem with the story

My only problem with this story was that for me... it was too well written

I’m not the type of man who would want to share my wife with another man while I wasn’t there, let alone two men and a woman at once when I wasn’t there.

I guess this is a testament to how strong your writing is as at times I could feel myself squirming, unable to decide between the hotness of her being fucked at once and myself feeling bad as she was cheating, even if it was allowed.

I think my biggest point of contention came from the fact that you allowed her to be fucked anally before her husband was ever allowed which, seems a tad unrealistic to me..? She’s going to let two strangers fuck her ass and pussy at once before she has let her husband fuck her ass at all..? Also the fact that she didn’t let her husband fuck her ass after hearing what she’d just done made me squirm too.

Overall, your writing must be fucking amazing because this was clearly too much to handle for me and let myself with an empty pit feeling in my stomach, so I give you props for that immensely.

However, I believe I will be limiting my searches to more light hearted material than this, not a big fan of cheating, even if the wife thought she might have been allowed to fuck one man, she wasn’t sure if she could be double penetrated by two and fucked by a woman, and that made me iffy.

In terms of writing- 10/10, in terms of my enjoyment- 6/10, guess it just wasn’t my speed.

col_lovercol_loverover 3 years ago
Melissa is a good slut wife

I know Ch.02 is going to be just as hot and Slutty 10 **********

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'm not after an argument with anyone. Very well written, but it IS a cuckold story and you should tag it as such. Tropes like anal with her lover (two lovers) and then denial of the same for her husband is quitisential cuckold. Just tag appropriately please. I don't like cuckold so I should mark your rating down. I haven't, but you must update these tags, you owe me two hours back.

dawg997dawg997over 1 year ago

I liked this story, but the story line clashed with the earlier series of them meeting and working in the strip club and all of the other activities. The character names should be different, or the story changed somewhat to acknowledge the sexy play in the earlier story. Still, 5/5 because the writing is very good.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

Super Hot story. Unfortunately this will end up making Melissa into a total whore unanle to control herself. Hubby wont be happy with his result when he realizes what he has. Divorce and heartbreak sure to follow.5 stars

BiAussieCuckoldBiAussieCuckold10 months ago

FANTASTIC,it’s a shame Jack didn’t go down on his wife and eat two loads of delicious cum

i122i122about 2 months ago

I enjoyed this story very much. I’m disappointed Melissa didn’t take some pictures or video for Jack. There’s nothing like getting a text pic of your naked wife….

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous